Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2019, 02:05 PM   #1
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608
The Future is Here!! Humans Need Not Apply!!

Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:29 PM   #2
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosa View Post
are you scared from that ?
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:50 PM   #3
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608















No No I Love It! Life will be better and safer.
I will be the first to implant nano tech or any tech into my body.
Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:58 PM   #4
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 16,339
Humans need apply to built those robots.

__________________
Need a web developer? Skype : econfirmpro
PHP SQL Javascript CSS HTML jQuery Wordpress NATS and more

Econfirmpro Cam Site Plugin for Wordpress

NEW : AWE API Video Script
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:04 PM   #5
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 18,413
There will be a time when pretty much every job that is primarily manual labor of some kind, from construction to manufacturing, fast food to even driving, will be done by robots.

We will find ourselves in a situation where there simply won't be enough jobs for everyone who wants one. Shit will get very interesting then.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:09 PM   #6
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
There will be a time when pretty much every job that is primarily manual labor of some kind, from construction to manufacturing, fast food to even driving, will be done by robots.

We will find ourselves in a situation where there simply won't be enough jobs for everyone who wants one. Shit will get very interesting then.
you only have to think it to the end.

when robots are replacing workers the next step is that robots can also replace companies.

at the very end will be kind of a functional socialism where everybody will be rich as he does not have to pay or work for anything.

the bots will just produce it and will not complain anything.

but i admit that the time between the start and the final is a hard one.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:11 PM   #7
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 31,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Humans need apply to built those robots.

undocumented workers
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:12 PM   #8
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 18,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you only have to think it to the end.

when robots are replacing workers the next step is that robots can also replace companies.

at the very end will be kind of a functional socialism where everybody will be rich as he does not have to pay or work for anything.

the bots will just produce it and will not complain anything.

but i admit that the time between the start and the final is a hard one.
Way down the road, this could very well be the future. I can see a time in our lifetime where there are hardly any "simple" jobs left for humans to do. I can also see this as the place where something like a universal income gets its start and becomes popular.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:15 PM   #9
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 49,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Humans need apply to built those robots.

They've been saying humans will not be needed for decades now.... Instead, what happened is entire new industries have been created - programmers, coders, web designers, graphic designers, IT people, computer sales people, people to design marketing campaigns.... The more things change the more they stay the same.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:22 PM   #10
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 18,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
They've been saying humans will not be needed for decades now.... Instead, what happened is entire new industries have been created - programmers, coders, web designers, graphic designers, IT people, computer sales people, people to design marketing campaigns.... The more things change the more they stay the same.
Look at it like this.

When I was a kid in the 80's I always heard about computers taking everyone's job. We were kind of correct in that they took some jobs, but, as you say, created many more. This is because, at their core, computers weren't made to eliminate us, they were made to enhance what we can do and make us better.

Automation is not that. Robots are designed to remove us from the equation. Sure, some industries will be created and new jobs will be created but almost all of them will take some pretty intense schooling or training.

In the past, a person might have worked in a warehouse for Sears, and now works in a warehouse for Amazon, but soon almost no humans will be needed in any warehouse. Humans won't be needed to make food, build homes, drive people or things around, build things, stock shelves etc. I just can't see this industry creating enough new jobs to replace the millions of jobs they will end.

In short. Computers = help us be better and more efficient. Robots = remove as many of us from the equation as possible.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:25 PM   #11
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 54,784


Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:49 PM   #12
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Look at it like this.

When I was a kid in the 80's I always heard about computers taking everyone's job. We were kind of correct in that they took some jobs, but, as you say, created many more. This is because, at their core, computers weren't made to eliminate us, they were made to enhance what we can do and make us better.

Automation is not that. Robots are designed to remove us from the equation. Sure, some industries will be created and new jobs will be created but almost all of them will take some pretty intense schooling or training.

In the past, a person might have worked in a warehouse for Sears, and now works in a warehouse for Amazon, but soon almost no humans will be needed in any warehouse. Humans won't be needed to make food, build homes, drive people or things around, build things, stock shelves etc. I just can't see this industry creating enough new jobs to replace the millions of jobs they will end.

In short. Computers = help us be better and more efficient. Robots = remove as many of us from the equation as possible.
you might be right for the status quo but the next future will be the problem.

as long as ANY human is needed this people will make more money as the ones that do not have a job.

the one with a job will complain that he have to feed the ones without a job and the ones without a job will complain that they do not get a job.

this will make the poor/rich scissors a much bigger problem.

on the other hand: if workers are not needed and the jobless do not have money - the production is not necessary. to produce something you always need buyers with money.
this circle can only be stopped when money is out of the game.
when mankind have "legal slaves" that do all and everything for everybody.

THAN the world will be a much better place because everybody can have everything and jealousy (at least for products) will not exist anymore.
nobody have to rob a bank, nobody have to scam the other and nobody will kill for money.

if people can have everything the funny part is, that they will not want it anymore because it is just ballast.

i believe that within the next 100 years the world will become such a place without people that think they are better than others. a world where everybody can be what he want to be.

unfortunately i will not see this world as I am far too old. but I hope it for the next generations.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 04:02 PM   #13
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post

i believe that within the next 100 years the world will become such a place without people that think they are better than others. a world where everybody can be what he want to be.

unfortunately i will not see this world as I am far too old. but I hope it for the next generations.




Thommy you can freeze your body and wait for science to catch up

Humans frozen by cryogenics ‘could be brought back to life in 10 years

Around the world, hundreds of people have had their bodies frozen at extremely low temperatures, just after death – in the hope that they can be revived in the future.

Some are so confident that they’ll ‘wake up’ in the future that their loved ones have left them voicemail messages.

But the moment when people can be revived by science could come sooner than we expect, according to Dennis Kowalski of Michigan’s Cryonics Institute.

Kowalski told the Daily Star, ‘If you take something like CPR, that would have seemed unbelievable 100 years ago. Now we take that technology for granted.

‘Cryonically bringing someone back to life should definitely be doable in 100 years, but it could be as soon as ten.’
Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:07 PM   #14
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 16,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosa View Post




Thommy you can freeze your body and wait for science to catch up

Humans frozen by cryogenics ‘could be brought back to life in 10 years

Around the world, hundreds of people have had their bodies frozen at extremely low temperatures, just after death – in the hope that they can be revived in the future.

Some are so confident that they’ll ‘wake up’ in the future that their loved ones have left them voicemail messages.

But the moment when people can be revived by science could come sooner than we expect, according to Dennis Kowalski of Michigan’s Cryonics Institute.

Kowalski told the Daily Star, ‘If you take something like CPR, that would have seemed unbelievable 100 years ago. Now we take that technology for granted.

‘Cryonically bringing someone back to life should definitely be doable in 100 years, but it could be as soon as ten.’
This is not worth doing because even if you come back to life your penis will be freezer burned.



JK
__________________
Need a web developer? Skype : econfirmpro
PHP SQL Javascript CSS HTML jQuery Wordpress NATS and more

Econfirmpro Cam Site Plugin for Wordpress

NEW : AWE API Video Script
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 07:30 PM   #15
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
sarettah's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the middle
Posts: 8,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
There will be a time when pretty much every job that is primarily manual labor of some kind, from construction to manufacturing, fast food to even driving, will be done by robots.

We will find ourselves in a situation where there simply won't be enough jobs for everyone who wants one. Shit will get very interesting then.

100% consumer economy. Your worth will be measured by how much you can consume. Your job will be to consume, consume, consume.

.
__________________
Check out the Free Cams at Camfoxes.com.

Hot 18 Year Olds and Nothing But 18 year olds on Cam.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:40 PM   #16
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 4,045
Always seems like Technophobia and Xenophobia go hand in hand
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:44 AM   #17
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,523
crippling boredom will destroy humans if they do nothing...only a small % of homo sapiens can actually deal with doing nothing all day long...they are called idiots...the rest of the population will suffer greatly once you take their job away...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:07 AM   #18
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
are you scared from that ?
You should be because it's people clicking on ads losing jobs.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:08 AM   #19
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
There will be a time when pretty much every job that is primarily manual labor of some kind, from construction to manufacturing, fast food to even driving, will be done by robots.

We will find ourselves in a situation where there simply won't be enough jobs for everyone who wants one. Shit will get very interesting then.
We are already there.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:09 AM   #20
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you only have to think it to the end.

when robots are replacing workers the next step is that robots can also replace companies.

at the very end will be kind of a functional socialism where everybody will be rich as he does not have to pay or work for anything.

the bots will just produce it and will not complain anything.

but i admit that the time between the start and the final is a hard one.
That would mean the government owns all the companies. Do you really think that will happen?
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:09 AM   #21
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosa View Post
Very-very impressive
CyberSEO is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:15 AM   #22
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you might be right for the status quo but the next future will be the problem.

as long as ANY human is needed this people will make more money as the ones that do not have a job.

the one with a job will complain that he have to feed the ones without a job and the ones without a job will complain that they do not get a job.

this will make the poor/rich scissors a much bigger problem.

on the other hand: if workers are not needed and the jobless do not have money - the production is not necessary. to produce something you always need buyers with money.
this circle can only be stopped when money is out of the game.
when mankind have "legal slaves" that do all and everything for everybody.

THAN the world will be a much better place because everybody can have everything and jealousy (at least for products) will not exist anymore.
nobody have to rob a bank, nobody have to scam the other and nobody will kill for money.

if people can have everything the funny part is, that they will not want it anymore because it is just ballast.
The elite will do what ever buying is needed to keep them elite. And to make sure the rabble don't upset their lives.

Quote:
i believe that within the next 100 years the world will become such a place without people that think they are better than others. a world where everybody can be what he want to be.
You're a delusional dreamer.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:23 AM   #23
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
They've been saying humans will not be needed for decades now.... Instead, what happened is entire new industries have been created - programmers, coders, web designers, graphic designers, IT people, computer sales people, people to design marketing campaigns.... The more things change the more they stay the same.
Reality is new jobs are in the service industries, coffee shops, restaurants, fast food, etc. And all paying minimum wage or low wage.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=mUy...30.kO1Pu0ezT4c

Look at the facts of how much governments have to pay out in Welfare.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 02:28 AM   #24
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
Humans need apply to built those robots.

Robots will build robots.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:17 AM   #25
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 81,666
Let machines do all the work . . .
__________________


Got an High Converting Pay-Site? Contact ➜ Mr. Porn Geek <-- & Get Your Site Reviewed Today!

Looking For Ways To Monetize Your traffic? - Check Out MrPornGeek's Exclusive Affiliate Program Here
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:22 AM   #26
adultinnovation
Confirmed User
 
adultinnovation's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 409

Quote:
‘Cryonically bringing someone back to life should definitely be doable in 100 years, but it could be as soon as ten.’
Once that happens Religion will collapse.

How will the Catholic church explain that?
__________________

Get Quality Adult Design
adultinnovation is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:54 AM   #27
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
The elite will do what ever buying is needed to keep them elite. And to make sure the rabble don't upset their lives.
not necessary if everybody is part of the elite

Quote:
You're a delusional dreamer.
without visionairs and dreamers we still would live in caves.

but creative thinking is not what the nature gave you.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:59 AM   #28
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Let machines do all the work . . .
not only the physical work.
they would beat every human government in logic and farsightedness.

and they would have no personal interests and would be free of corruption.

i would wish that paul and i would be reborn in such a future and i could tell him: look asshole THAT we could have had before without fools like you
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:31 AM   #29
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608






Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:38 AM   #30
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
not necessary if everybody is part of the elite
Impossible.



Quote:
without visionairs and dreamers we still would live in caves.

but creative thinking is not what the nature gave you.
And they will always do better than those that don't. And become Elite.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 06:42 AM   #31
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
not only the physical work.
they would beat every human government in logic and farsightedness.

and they would have no personal interests and would be free of corruption.

i would wish that paul and i would be reborn in such a future and i could tell him: look asshole THAT we could have had before without fools like you
Only if Governments own the machines and give everyone the same money. Whether they are visionaries and dreamers or sit on their backsides and just wait for a government handout every week. Which now fucks your dream.

Tell us again how you read the books on economics.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:47 AM   #32
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608
Well Fuck here we go!!! How soon before this comes to the Porn Industry.







Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:08 PM   #33
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608




Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:27 PM   #34
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous
 
SBJ's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Arizona/Indiana
Posts: 10,419


SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 07:44 PM   #35
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post


Why? What are you trying to say?
Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:08 AM   #36
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Only if Governments own the machines and give everyone the same money. Whether they are visionaries and dreamers or sit on their backsides and just wait for a government handout every week. Which now fucks your dream.

Tell us again how you read the books on economics.
you are such a shriveled brain....
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:37 AM   #37
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous
 
SBJ's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Arizona/Indiana
Posts: 10,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosa View Post
Why? What are you trying to say?

it's a '80s flick about machines taking over with that killer AC/DC song

SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 03:40 AM   #38
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
it's a '80s flick about machines taking over with that killer AC/DC song



OK???? I could've sworn you we trying to call me an Asshole. This is the first thing you see on the video. Maybe I'm a little sensitive. I need to go to my safe space.
Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 03:59 AM   #39
Bosa
Confirmed User
 
Bosa's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: The World
Posts: 1,608




Bosa is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:20 AM   #40
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you are such a shriveled brain....
So explain how your theory works.

Quote:
not only the physical work.
they would beat every human government in logic and farsightedness.

and they would have no personal interests and would be free of corruption.

i would wish that paul and i would be reborn in such a future and i could tell him: look asshole THAT we could have had before without fools like you
Quote:
not necessary if everybody is part of the elite

but creative thinking is not what the nature gave you.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 04:33 AM   #41
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So explain how your theory works.
not possible to explain it to YOU.

you have proven too often that you are not able to think out of the box.

you did not understand that all and everything around you is a product of visions.

there was a time when everything what is possible today, was called impossible from people like you. so you are not the present and not the future - you are the past. you are and you always have been the 11.59 am that never reaches noon.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:26 AM   #42
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
not possible to explain it to YOU.

you have proven too often that you are not able to think out of the box.

you did not understand that all and everything around you is a product of visions.

there was a time when everything what is possible today, was called impossible from people like you. so you are not the present and not the future - you are the past. you are and you always have been the 11.59 am that never reaches noon.
You're so bright you don't know this isn't private conversation, everyone here can read it.

So let me tell you how the world has worked ever since we started the long journey. Men didn't invent fire, stone tools, pottery, weaving, etc to make the world a better place for everyone. They did it to make themselves and family better off than their neighbours.

That rule still applies today even with everyone here, including you. So thinking everyone will be elite isn't going to work because the reality is the best need more incentive to stat better.

Marx failed with his ideology because it was flawed and no society based on equality will work. Because people aren't equal. Every successful society needs winners, losers and those that don't compete. The winners get more than the losers who get more than those who don't try.

So clever arse, pick holes in the truth.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #43
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You're so bright you don't know this isn't private conversation, everyone here can read it.

So let me tell you how the world has worked ever since we started the long journey. Men didn't invent fire, stone tools, pottery, weaving, etc to make the world a better place for everyone. They did it to make themselves and family better off than their neighbours.
this statement can be whiped out with just ONE question:

WHY did they HAVE neighbours than?

Quote:
That rule still applies today even with everyone here, including you. So thinking everyone will be elite isn't going to work because the reality is the best need more incentive to stat better.
you are right in that but that does not eman that it have to go on forever like that.
civilization is a long process - especially when you have to deal with people who don´t understand a fuck and think like you do.

Quote:
Marx failed with his ideology because it was flawed and no society based on equality will work. Because people aren't equal. Every successful society needs winners, losers and those that don't compete. The winners get more than the losers who get more than those who don't try.
i doubt that you ever have read marx, engels, lenin... I doubt that you have ever read any book.

you can ask every politician in every political direction and he will tell you that there is no better dream as socialism. it is just not to realise in a world full of egosits.

well i showed you a possible way but you can not see the chance because you are this clock that stpped to work at 11.59 am decades ago. and whatever will happens around you you will always tell people that it is 11.59 am.

Quote:
So clever arse, pick holes in the truth.
so YOU are the owner of the truth?
why don´t you tell me that you are god or the emperor of the world, old fart ?
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:45 AM   #44
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 81,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
crippling boredom will destroy humans if they do nothing...only a small % of homo sapiens can actually deal with doing nothing all day long...they are called idiots...the rest of the population will suffer greatly once you take their job away...
What about love and play ??
__________________


Got an High Converting Pay-Site? Contact ➜ Mr. Porn Geek <-- & Get Your Site Reviewed Today!

Looking For Ways To Monetize Your traffic? - Check Out MrPornGeek's Exclusive Affiliate Program Here
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 04:23 AM   #45
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
this statement can be whiped out with just ONE question:

WHY did they HAVE neighbours than?



you are right in that but that does not eman that it have to go on forever like that.
civilization is a long process - especially when you have to deal with people who don´t understand a fuck and think like you do.



i doubt that you ever have read marx, engels, lenin... I doubt that you have ever read any book.

you can ask every politician in every political direction and he will tell you that there is no better dream as socialism. it is just not to realise in a world full of egosits.

well i showed you a possible way but you can not see the chance because you are this clock that stpped to work at 11.59 am decades ago. and whatever will happens around you you will always tell people that it is 11.59 am.


so YOU are the owner of the truth?
why don´t you tell me that you are god or the emperor of the world, old fart ?
One doesn't need to read books to know Marx, Engels, Lenin and all extreme socialists ideals failed. Because they missed out on human nature. Some people don;t want to be equal with their neighbours, some want to be better and some don't care enough to bother. Marx, Engels, Lenin catered for the latter.

No extreme socialists has improved the lives of the people or progressed.

So lets go back to the basics of your idea. Who will own the machines that work for all society that will all be elite. Until you answer this we will know you're a delusional dreamer.
Paul Markham is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:07 AM   #46
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
One doesn't need to read books to know Marx, Engels, Lenin and all extreme socialists ideals failed. Because they missed out on human nature. Some people don;t want to be equal with their neighbours, some want to be better and some don't care enough to bother. Marx, Engels, Lenin catered for the latter.
ah - don´thave to read it ?
you get the result from your right wing sources I assume and THEY tell you what you have to think about it.

Quote:
No extreme socialists has improved the lives of the people or progressed.
THAT´s exactly what i said !
but the point is that in a world where money exists it will not be different.

Quote:
So lets go back to the basics of your idea. Who will own the machines that work for all society that will all be elite. Until you answer this we will know you're a delusional dreamer.
very easy - the people owns the machines. they are a good that does not have an individual owner.
at the end they are producing themself and make them even better without human
hands.

the problem of our civilization is that every thing you can get have to be made from someone. and this individual have to be paid for it. as more he gets paid as more he can afford but it also means that less people can afford the product when he gets paid a lot.

this is what makes the whole thing unfair forever.

there was a time when people had slaves and the prosperity from the slave owners went up. but

1. this is inhuman and have nothing to do with my idea
2. here again are only a few people owning the slaves.

in my vision everyone is owner of this "slaves" and they are working for everyone.
that makes money needless.

and yes - there are still some aspects that are limited and can not be produced - like the villa at the sea - but in a far future everyone can have it because the reality will easy be replaced by virtuality. in a few years you will not even be able to see the difference of reality and virtuality.

look this is already nearly 3 years old - imagine where this technique will be in 100 years



you are right when you say that humans are not ready for that.
and THIS is my point. we only HAVE to make them ready in the next 100 years because in such a world we will not have this problems anymore that we are facing now.

all we have to do is to understand that things can be changed for EVERYBODY.
not only for a few people that think they are better than others.

i hope at least that you at least are used to read the "little prince" from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

He said a very true sentence:

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.”
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:24 AM   #47
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 54,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You should be because it's people clicking on ads losing jobs.
Great! They'll have more time to view/click more add
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
apply, p7fi4hp_y80, humans, future
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.