Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2019, 10:28 PM   #1
nikki99
Supermodel
 
nikki99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sodoma & Gomorra
Posts: 19,946
:stop Steve Jobs was HIV+ since year 2004 according to Wikileaks



nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 10:48 PM   #2
brassmonkey
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 62,399
551-23-2014 was issued in California in 1973
__________________
[email protected] ---------> Sig 4 Sale <---------
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 12:20 AM   #3
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,091
Womp womp
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:05 AM   #4
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
he was being gay?
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:09 AM   #5
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 4,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post


Even if this is true. What is the significance?
__________________
Hello
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:13 AM   #6
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 28,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Even if this is true. What is the significance?
It is, things like this can affect value of the company.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
Only host which you need: MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:52 AM   #7
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23,294
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Job...esults,_2 008
__________________
If you would like this sig space please send a PM
wehateporn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 04:13 AM   #8
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 81,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
he was being gay?
Always asking the uncomfortable questions, crucifissio . . .
__________________


Got an High Converting Pay-Site? Contact ➜ Mr. Porn Geek <-- & Get Your Site Reviewed Today!

Looking For Ways To Monetize Your traffic? - Check Out MrPornGeek's Exclusive Affiliate Program Here
CaptainHowdy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:17 AM   #9
freecartoonporn
Confirmed User
 
freecartoonporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 7,436
let the dead guy rest in peace. even if he was hiv+
freecartoonporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 05:21 AM   #10
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Poems everybody, the laddie fancies himself a poet
Posts: 35,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Always asking the uncomfortable questions, crucifissio . . .
He really wants to know if he had gay rape sex
__________________
Skype Phoenixskype1
Telegram PhoenixBrad
www.advibe.io
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:03 AM   #11
StefanG
I am Amazing Content!
 
StefanG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
551-23-2014 was issued in California in 1973
it's his number

https://www.peoplefinders.com/people...nte nt=people

i like "current address available" - and i wonder if it shows the address of his cemetary.
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
StefanG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:13 AM   #12
Sly
Game On
 
Sly's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 29,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
It is, things like this can affect value of the company.
It would have been considered fraud not disclosing such information to stockholders, etc.

The health of the CEO of a company, public or private, is a very important matter to many people.
__________________
Fully managed VPS' with daily backups starting at $50!
Email Vacares NOW for more details
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:15 AM   #13
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 1,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
he was being gay?
Yes, only gay have a HIV! true story!
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
Adult Backlinks 💘 My Fav: 👍Chaturbate 👍 Stripchat 👍 Dateprofits 👍 AdultFriendFinder
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:28 AM   #14
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,091
Why y'all people always hiding y'all shit?
__________________
1964 ██████████████▒▒▒ 2043
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:34 AM   #15
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
CyberSEO has AIDS and he'll tell you that HIV hasn't been a death sentence since the 80's.

Does Steve Jobs really seem the type to let a dick in his butt? Let alone a dick from someone who he doesn't know their HIV status? Fuck no. He's too meticulous and uptight.

WikiLeaks lost its credibility years ago and if you don't think fake documents are coming your way from wikileaks to impact the West in a negative way then you need to think again.
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:49 AM   #16
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
CyberSEO has AIDS and he'll tell you that HIV hasn't been a death sentence since the 80's.

Does Steve Jobs really seem the type to let a dick in his butt? Let alone a dick from someone who he doesn't know their HIV status? Fuck no. He's too meticulous and uptight.

WikiLeaks lost its credibility years ago and if you don't think fake documents are coming your way from wikileaks to impact the West in a negative way then you need to think again.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 08:51 AM   #17
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
↑↑↑ Russian failing at pretending to be American online
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 09:09 AM   #18
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 14,194
↑↑↑ Man failing to be a woman online
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 09:59 AM   #19
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
CyberSEO has AIDS and he'll tell you that HIV hasn't been a death sentence since the 80's.

Does Steve Jobs really seem the type to let a dick in his butt? Let alone a dick from someone who he doesn't know their HIV status? Fuck no. He's too meticulous and uptight.

WikiLeaks lost its credibility years ago and if you don't think fake documents are coming your way from wikileaks to impact the West in a negative way then you need to think again.
Thats nice and desperate...

Anyway, jobs being gay explains why apple is so gay...and tim cook...also has gay aids probably...

Apple users enjoy getting fucked...explains the pricing...

Case closed...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:34 AM   #20
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Thats nice and desperate...

Anyway, jobs being gay explains why apple is so gay...and tim cook...also has gay aids probably...

Apple users enjoy getting fucked...explains the pricing...

Case closed...
I don't own a single Apple product. Never have.

I was speaking on logic and common sense.

The fact that you see that as "desperate" shows your lack of deductive logical reasoning skills.

The fact that you accept an image online supplied by russia as the truth is third world mentality.

Steve Jobs died 8 years ago but it's on some bodies to tie disease & homosexuality to Apple to negatively impact the company. Now who would want to do that? Who would want to hurt the least hackable digital ecosphere out there?
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:40 AM   #21
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I don't own a single Apple product. Never have.

I was speaking on logic and common sense.

The fact that you see that as "desperate" shows your lack of deductive logical reasoning skills.

The fact that you accept an image online supplied by russia as the truth is third world mentality.
Russia has no reason to smear jobs...so what if he was gay?...a gay dude runs apple today, nobody cares...a dead weirdo is a low low value target IRL...we all already think apple is gay anyway...

Your russia theory makes 0 sense here...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #22
Google Expert
Webmaster
 
Google Expert's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,286
Anyone really surprised he was a pillow biting faggot?

Apple is for homos
Google Expert is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:48 AM   #23
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
"My apple retina is acting strange whilst I jump butt first on dildos" -mr.pheer


I rest my case...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:53 AM   #24
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Russia has no reason to smear jobs...so what if he was gay?...a gay dude runs apple today, nobody cares...a dead weirdo is a low low value target IRL...we all already think apple is gay anyway...

Your russia theory makes 0 sense here...
I'll give more logic and insight to anyone reading this.

You desperately want this to mean something.

You desperately want people to care that an anonymous unvalidated image online is proof that someone who died eight years ago was HIV+.

Nobody cares

But you'll keep trying to make people care that's for sure. You hate Americans & America. You say it here EVERY DAY.

You will keep harping on it and harping on it and talking about it over and over and over and over again because lies & inuendo help drive your agenda and instead of making your own country a better place you focus 24/7 100% on other countries, which is EXACTLY what your corrupt government wants.

Nobody cares
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:01 AM   #25
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I'll give more logic and insight to anyone reading this.

You desperately want this to mean something.

You desperately want people to care that an anonymous unvalidated image online is proof that someone who died eight years ago was HIV+.

Nobody cares

But you'll keep trying to make people care that's for sure. You hate Americans & America. You say it here EVERY DAY.

You will keep harping on it and harping on it and talking about it over and over and over and over again because lies & inuendo help drive your agenda and instead of making your own country a better place you focus 24/7 100% on other countries.

Nobody cares
You are the one who wants this to mean something...I am the one saying nobody cares...you are reversing the thesis LOL...

nobody cares about jobs being gay...this news is of 0 significance...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:06 AM   #26
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
You are the one who wants this to mean something...I am the one saying nobody cares...you are reversing the thesis LOL...

nobody cares about jobs being gay...this news is of 0 significance...
Why the fuck do you think I care? I don't care at all. I was just pointing out the common sense of such an uptight clean freak as Steve Jobs letting some dude put their dick & fluids in his ass, let alone someone who he didn't know what their STD status was

The fact is that the innuendo of Steve Jobs possibly having HIV and being Gay is only out there today because of Russian propaganda via WikiLeaks.

Like I said, lies & inuendo is what moves your agenda and that's sad. You people could be uplifting and inspiring people to push your agenda but you choose not to. You just plant little seeds of lies and innuendo and try to make them grow as quickly as possible. Sad
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:10 AM   #27
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Why the fuck do you think I care? I don't care at all. I was just pointing out the common sense of such an uptight clean freak is Steve Jobs letting some dude fuck him in the ass let alone someone who he didn't know what their STD status was

The fact is that the innuendo of Steve Jobs possibly having HIV and being Gay is only out there today because of Russian propaganda via WikiLeaks.

Like I said, lies & inuendo is what moves your agenda and that's sad. You people could be uplifting and inspiring people to push your agenda but you choose not to. Sad

It was probably tim cook who gave him aids...most of apple probably has it IMO...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:15 AM   #28
CyberSEO
WordPress Wizard
 
CyberSEO's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 29,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post
Steve Jobs was HIV+ since year 2004 according to Wikileaks
Has never been a secret. Apple is for gays, nuf said.
CyberSEO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:16 AM   #29
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
It was probably tim cook who gave him aids...most of apple probably has it IMO...
I've always seen Apple as a toxic greedy usury of tech g devices out to give as little to the consumer as possible at the highest expense and not give a shit about the environment by having hard good device upgrades yearly. The only thing good about apples it's very hard to hack and no hacks go-to system cores yet, that I'm aware of, and that pisses countries into hacking to blackmail & steal corporate data off.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:17 AM   #30
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Aids directly affects the pancreas...who died of pancreas cancer?

I rest my case...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:21 AM   #31
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Aids directly affects the pancreas...who died of pancreas cancer?

I rest my case...
Google says Jobs had an islet-cell neuroendocrine tumor. That form makes up about five percent of all of pancreatic cancers. It affects the cells that produce hormones that control blood sugar levels. In 2009 he had a liver transplant because this kind of pancreatic cancer tumor travels to the liver and destroys it.
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:24 AM   #32
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Google says Jobs had an islet-cell neuroendocrine tumor. That form makes up about five percent of all of pancreatic cancers. It affects the cells that produce hormones that control blood sugar levels.
Tim cook does not look healthy either...you can just tell that something is up with him...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:36 AM   #33
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Tim cook does not look healthy either...you can just tell that something is up with him...




__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:44 AM   #34
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
It is understandable that you envy the poot!....your president drinks water with 2 hands like a little bitch...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 12:09 PM   #35
gorillaz_
Confirmed User
 
gorillaz_'s Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
It is understandable that you envy the poot!....your president drinks water with 2 hands like a little bitch...
is putin kind of role model ? he lead one of the most struggling countries in the world .

i wont pick him even if he is among all star team at any sport .
gorillaz_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:13 PM   #36
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaz_ View Post
is putin kind of role model ? he lead one of the most struggling countries in the world .

i wont pick him even if he is among all star team at any sport .
Coolest dude ever...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:42 PM   #37
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User
 
notinmybackyard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
he was being gay?
No doubt that he sucked off a few guys. Rich and powerful men that can have any broad they want almost always decide to try fagging out in order to see what it's about.

However, it was probably drugs and Silicon Valley party whores that ended up giving him HIV.
These Silicon Party Whores follow around all the executives of these big tech companies in order to make their money.

The thing is that those whores take sexual depravity and recreational drugs to a whole new level. I mean they make even the most extreme vetran porn chick look like an amateur.

So my guess is he fagged out a little because he was curious... Then he went returned to barebacking the local talent.... All the time while shooting up monday to friday and snorting coke on the weekends.
__________________

Looking for really long distance WIFI extenders

officially retired as of March 01 2018 but still fucking around and getting into shit.
notinmybackyard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 01:54 PM   #38
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
No doubt that he sucked off a few guys. Rich and powerful men that can have any broad they want almost always decide to try fagging out in order to see what it's about.

However, it was probably drugs and Silicon Valley party whores that ended up giving him HIV.
These Silicon Party Whores follow around all the executives of these big tech companies in order to make their money.

The thing is that those whores take sexual depravity and recreational drugs to a whole new level. I mean they make even the most extreme vetran porn chick look like an amateur.

So my guess is he fagged out a little because he was curious... Then he went returned to barebacking the local talent.... All the time while shooting up monday to friday and snorting coke on the weekends.
In the USA 2/3 of aids patients are men and 65% of all infection is by being gay...heteros are only 10%...druggies are 25%...

My theory is that tim cook gave him aids...or vice versa...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:12 PM   #39
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User
 
notinmybackyard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
In the USA 2/3 of aids patients are men and 65% of all infection is by being gay...heteros are only 10%...druggies are 25%...

My theory is that tim cook gave him aids...or vice versa...
Well we agree that he was sucking off someone.

All I'm saying is that he covered all the bases... fagging out, drugs, hookers, etc.

Every stinking rich bastard I've ever met has been by comparison able to make Al Goldstein look like Mother Teresa.
__________________

Looking for really long distance WIFI extenders

officially retired as of March 01 2018 but still fucking around and getting into shit.
notinmybackyard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:17 PM   #40
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
Well we agree that he was sucking off someone.

All I'm saying is that he covered all the bases... fagging out, drugs, hookers, etc.

Every stinking rich bastard I've ever met has been by comparison able to make Al Goldstein look like Mother Teresa.
Yes it was the perfect storm to get aids...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:19 PM   #41
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
In the USA 2/3 of aids patients are men and 65% of all infection is by being gay...heteros are only 10%...druggies are 25%...

My theory is that tim cook gave him aids...or vice versa...
You love to make shit up and spread lies while turning a blind eye to your motherlands HIV crisis



__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:19 PM   #42
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
You love to make shit up and spread lies while turning a blind eye to your motherlands HIV crisis




It is all true...gays get more aids...because they eat da poo poo...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:28 PM   #43
GFED
Confirmed User
 
GFED's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Thats nice and desperate...

Anyway, jobs being gay explains why apple is so gay...and tim cook...also has gay aids probably...

Apple users enjoy getting fucked...explains the pricing...

Case closed...
Sounds reasonable.
__________________
.
GFED is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:40 PM   #44
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
It is all true...gays get more aids...because they eat da poo poo...
Russia has the highest rate of HETEROSEXUAL HIV infection in the world outside sub-Saharan Africa. because you people think it's a Gay disease that's why you keep getting it Diseases don't discriminate but I can't help but thinking you're going to get what you deserve for being such a stereotypical Neanderthal as to think that a virus discriminates.
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:49 PM   #45
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Russia has the highest rate of HETEROSEXUAL HIV infection in the world outside sub-Saharan Africa. diseases don't discriminate but I can't help but thinking you're going to get what you deserve for being such a stereotypical Neanderthal is to think that a virus discriminates.
The virus does not discriminate this is true...gays discriminate and are being gay with other gays and gays get more aids...heteros have less aids up to 6x...only 10% of all men get aids from hetero sex...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:52 PM   #46
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Apple users statistically have the most aids this is for sure...some dont but most do...some are women...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:55 PM   #47
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Apple users statistically have the most aids this is for sure...some dont but most do...some are women...
The typical Serbian has a second grade education level you're definitely the stereotype for that fact.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 04:00 PM   #48
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598


__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 04:03 PM   #49
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 55,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
The virus does not discriminate this is true...gays discriminate and are being gay with other gays and gays get more aids...heteros have less aids up to 6x...only 10% of all men get aids from hetero sex...
Again, you act like Gay sex is the only transmission for HIV

Blood transfusions - nah

Straight sex - nah

Drug use - nah

Let's just blame it on Gay people

1 in 100 people in Russia have AIDS

Think about that number
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 04:06 PM   #50
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
The typical Serbian has a second grade education level you're definitely the stereotype for that fact.
But it is true...gays use apple the most and get more aids...it is just how things are...I mean it has to be some brand and in this case it is apple...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
wikileaks, crap, jobs, hiv+, steve
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.