Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2019, 07:12 AM   #51
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
oh yes

Russia always has a defensive military strategy, not attacked.
that´s only more or less correct. but you are right that russia mostly used the arm power to kill their own people.

Quote:
But after the UK leaving EU, poor Poland will stay in the home alone with guys which kill 50 million civilian unarmed peoples ))
they can poxit too.

but i doubt they will as the IQ balance there is quite the same as in the rest of europe.
80% smart and 20% who are too stupid to tie their own shoes.

the funny part is that this 20% always think that they are representations of the majority.

stupidity is incurable. therefore we probably have to live the rest of human history with the stupid ones.

but education helps to keep the number small. sorry that you did not win this price.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:42 AM   #52
StefanG
I am Amazing Content!
 
StefanG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
So you're a supporter of the German green party?

I heard how they talk and they're more interested in immigration topics than working for a better environment.
where did I say that? I just stated polls.

but let me guess which party you support...
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
StefanG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:25 AM   #53
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
that´s only more or less correct. but you are right that russia mostly used the arm power to kill their own people.
...
the result of the leftist policy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
...
80% smart and 20% who are too stupid to tie their own shoes.
the funny part is that this 20% always think that they are representations of the majority
...
ok ok you in smart majority
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:50 AM   #54
DraX
Confirmed User
 
DraX's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In wonderland..
Posts: 5,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
where did I say that? I just stated polls.

but let me guess which party you support...
It was a question pointed at you with a question mark at the end of sentence.

It's psychology Stefan and how you out of the blue mentioned the green party in a favorable position. I'm not actually saying you vote on them but you at least identify yourself with them.
__________________
Deposit Today With BTC - Play With Bitcoins
DraX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 08:56 AM   #55
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
‘Ruxit’ would be ‘blow’ similar to Brexit – Council of Europe chief

If Russia is forced to leave the Council of Europe around the same time the UK leaves the EU, it will have disastrous consequences for the continent, Secretary General of the Council of Europe, Thorbjorn Jagland, has warned.
“I believe many people do not understand what a blow it will be for Europe if we get Brexit and Ruxit at the same time. However, it can happen soon,” he told Norwegian news agency NTB, about the possibility of Russia leaving the organization this summer.

https://www.rt.com/news/455807-russi...europe-brexit/
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:52 AM   #56
StefanG
I am Amazing Content!
 
StefanG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
It was a question pointed at you with a question mark at the end of sentence.

It's psychology Stefan and how you out of the blue mentioned the green party in a favorable position. I'm not actually saying you vote on them but you at least identify yourself with them.
sorry but those things are just happening in your head, I have only stated poll numbers that contradict Markhams ramblings.

But: I would vote Green anyday over any right wing party. Because I rather hang out with a bunch of hippies than a bunch of nazis.

but maybe that's just me.
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
StefanG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:13 AM   #57
DraX
Confirmed User
 
DraX's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In wonderland..
Posts: 5,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
but i doubt they will as the IQ balance there is quite the same as in the rest of europe.
80% smart and 20% who are too stupid to tie their own shoes.

the funny part is that this 20% always think that they are representations of the majority.

stupidity is incurable. therefore we probably have to live the rest of human history with the stupid ones.

but education helps to keep the number small. sorry that you did not win this price.
I was talking to a doctor the other day outside the persons profession and we came into discussing politics. I was mighty surprised when it was revealed the person talked about the German people as brainwashed and the news are all lies and truth twisting etc etc.

How does a highly educated individual voting AFD fit your stupidity narrative Thommy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
sorry but those things are just happening in your head, I have only stated poll numbers that contradict Markhams ramblings.

But: I would vote Green anyday over any right wing party. Because I rather hang out with a bunch of hippies than a bunch of nazis.

but maybe that's just me.
See I was right, I couldn't care less if you vote for Green or not, but you make a wrong conclusion believing everyone voting for a right-wing party like AFD are Nazis.

There are consequences Stefan with your and EU's naive political stand point. Guess what? More right-wingers, more brown shirts, more nazis, more anti-establishment opinions and more anti-eu. I don't see any tries to rectify or balance the European politics, it's only a slim corridor of opinions allowed and anyone that dare to be outside this corridor of opinions are Nazis.

You and GFY thommy should be worried about the future of Europe.

This girl was raped by 4 immigrants in the U.K. 2007, she's more committed than ever:

https://twitter.com/AwesomeAngel40
__________________
Deposit Today With BTC - Play With Bitcoins
DraX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:25 AM   #58
StefanG
I am Amazing Content!
 
StefanG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
I was talking to a doctor the other day outside the persons profession and we came into discussing politics. I was mighty surprised when it was revealed the person talked about the German people as brainwashed and the news are all lies and truth twisting etc etc.

How does a highly educated individual voting AFD fit your stupidity narrative Thommy?



See I was right, I couldn't care less if you vote for Green or not, but you make a wrong conclusion believing everyone voting for a right-wing party like AFD are Nazis.

There are consequences Stefan with your and EU's naive political stand point. Guess what? More right-wingers, more brown shirts, more nazis, more anti-establishment opinions and more anti-eu. I don't see any tries to rectify or balance the European politics, it's only a slim corridor of opinions allowed and anyone that dare to be outside this corridor of opinions are Nazis.

You and GFY thommy should be worried about the future of Europe.

This girl was raped by 4 immigrants in the U.K. 2007, she's more committed than ever:

https://twitter.com/AwesomeAngel40
one sign of right wing delusion: people like you think they are smarter than everyone else.

and ps: not every AFD voter might be a nazi - but every AFD voter votes for a party that harbours and employes former members of neo nazi parties. and that is not even open for debate

so what does that make an AFD voter - a nazi sympathizer or just plain stupid? your choice.
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
StefanG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:07 AM   #59
Struggle4Bucks
So Fucking Wanked
 
Struggle4Bucks's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lissabon
Posts: 3,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post

This girl was raped by 4 immigrants in the U.K. 2007
I was waiting for WeHatePorn to step in and inform us she did a Jussie Smollett on us, but i quess that when it comes down to conspiracies it only works the left uhhh i mean the other way around!
__________________
Half troll half amazing!
Struggle4Bucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:16 AM   #60
wehateporn
Promoting Debate on GFY
 
wehateporn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 22,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks View Post
I was waiting for WeHatePorn to step in and inform us she did a Jussie Smollett on us, but i quess that when it comes down to conspiracies it only works the left uhhh i mean the other way around!
I've never heard of him unfortunately

I'm non-partisan by the way and will call out any corruption wherever I find it
wehateporn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 11:20 AM   #61
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 52,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehateporn View Post
I'm non-partisan by the way


Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 02:01 PM   #62
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
‘Ruxit’ would be ‘blow’ similar to Brexit – Council of Europe chief

If Russia is forced to leave the Council of Europe around the same time the UK leaves the EU, it will have disastrous consequences for the continent, Secretary General of the Council of Europe, Thorbjorn Jagland, has warned.
“I believe many people do not understand what a blow it will be for Europe if we get Brexit and Ruxit at the same time. However, it can happen soon,” he told Norwegian news agency NTB, about the possibility of Russia leaving the organization this summer.

https://www.rt.com/news/455807-russi...europe-brexit/
correct - but imagine - the rest of the EU is still a union and can shoulder it.

who will shoulder it with britain?

the next steps you can wait for is that scottland and northern ireland will leave the UK and join the EU.

at the end a few poor farmers in north england will be the ones that are not part of the EU.

every year 5 times more pro brexit voters are dies than contra brexit.
does that tell you something about the fuck they give to their next generation?
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:32 PM   #63
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
But after the UK leaving EU, poor Poland will stay in the home alone with guys which kill 50 million civilian unarmed peoples ))
help us Ruskie.
bring Ruskie-Asian-Golden Horde-Mongol quality and standards to Europe

__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 10:34 PM   #64
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
80% smart and 20% who are too stupid to tie their own shoes.
its just the opposite way worldwide, unfortunately.
20/80
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 02:21 AM   #65
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
correct - but imagine - the rest of the EU is still a union and can shoulder it.
who will shoulder it with britain?
the next steps you can wait for is that scottland and northern ireland will leave the UK and join the EU.
at the end a few poor farmers in north england will be the ones that are not part of the EU.
every year 5 times more pro brexit voters are dies than contra brexit.
does that tell you something about the fuck they give to their next generation?
As i know scotland already voted for independence and say "no". They, of course, can leave But I think EU now closes as the project, they can stay alone without uk and eu.


Inside Europe: The possibility of a Polexit
As Poland celebrated the centenary of regaining its independence there were pro and anti-EU marches. The government held a nationalist march in Warsaw which was joined by far-right supporters. Those who see their future in a united Europe rallied around the President of the EU Council, Donald Tusk, in Lodz. He warned Poles against the idea of leaving the EU - a Polexit. Julian Berner reports.
https://www.dw.com/en/inside-europe-...it/av-46312699



POLEXIT THREAT Poland could follow Britain out of the EU after Brexit as top Eurocrat admits ‘Polexit is possible’
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/767185...t-is-possible/

Polish opposition kicks off election campaign with 'Polexit' warning
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1RI09Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
help us Ruskie.
bring Ruskie-Asian-Golden Horde-Mongol quality and standards to Europe
Poland time to stay stronk and build eastern european empire
https://coub.com/view/11umqe


Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
its just the opposite way worldwide, unfortunately.
3/97
shhh not talk about it Thommy, he in the smart majority
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:06 AM   #66
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
what you want to proof me with that? that 85% of the europeans are NOT RADICAL RIGHT WINGERS ???

because exactly THIS is what i can see in your links but you obviously not.
I would say higher than 85% of Europeans aren't radical Right Wingers. But more and more are voting right wing because they see them as the only party to offer solutions.

All the other parties are clueless about illegal immigration, which they are according to all the treaties you dug up. So will you admit to being wrong on that one?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:20 AM   #67
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 15,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
But more and more are voting right wing because they see them as the only party to offer solutions.
?
yes this is because the right wing is not constrained by the truth and will offer "solutions" to anything just as long as you suckers vote them in
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:33 AM   #68
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
again you do not understand what the EU is.
the example greece is a bad one as you and everybody else know that they falsificated their balance to get into the EU.

yes that did happen but you can be sure that it will not happen a second time.

but anyway - greece is on a good way and the day is not so far when they will be a payer and not a receiver anymore.

the falsification of the balance had only one really bad effect, that their own growth after the 2008 crisis went to hell.

their growth rate was at -11% and not it is at +2.1 - so you still think the EU can not do nothing for a country that is in trouble ?
Again you prove yourself clueless or drinking the EU Cool Aid. The fact that Greece isn't an economy on par with any of the stronger states is obvious. But then you ignore all the other failed States. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...c-product-gdp/ How many have the Euro? How many have debt falling or rising? How many will ever contribute to the EU? How many have had GDP increase by importing companies from across the EU?

Quote:
very simple: because they are in Europe and they have a right to be in the EU as soon as they are matching the rules.
So it's no longer the economic trading union we were told, it's now the United States of Europe. Once you're in there's no leaving. Thank you for clearing that up.

Quote:
why did you not kill your daughter when she was born. she only cost you money !
The EU is not my family. My daughter will one day be self supporting and in my wife's later life able to support her. Can you say the same about Greece?

Quote:
one thing that you definitely not get is that economy is a longterm thing.
if you want a buyer you have to help him to get into a position that he CAN BUY.Do
More bullshit. Growth can only be achieved by taking business from A and moving it to B. We all know how that works on a local and global scale. Any new ad selling can only deplete the sales of existing. Czech is doing very nicely thank you with all the Northern EU companies moving here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_GDP_growth

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator...G?locations=EU

How much of that is because of rising debt?

I could go on but you are clearly clueless on how economies work and the hidden costs of moving companies to low wage countries. Which happens outside the EU so not unique to the EU.

Won't read any more of your bullshit until you list the things unique to the EU that other countries are incapable of. In an easy to read list.

Even the Euro is of limited use as the world is still able to trade and do business with different currencies. And all the Euro has achieved is putting countries like Greece, Italy, Portugal, etc into more debt or austerity.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:42 AM   #69
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
that´s only more or less correct. but you are right that russia mostly used the arm power to kill their own people.
He was referring to War 2

https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...03.38CaiwX7eBI

Quote:
they can poxit too.

but i doubt they will as the IQ balance there is quite the same as in the rest of europe.
80% smart and 20% who are too stupid to tie their own shoes.

the funny part is that this 20% always think that they are representations of the majority.

stupidity is incurable. therefore we probably have to live the rest of human history with the stupid ones.

but education helps to keep the number small. sorry that you did not win this price.
Why should Poland leave. So long as they can keep out the EU fuck up illegal immigrants they will stay in the club that gives them money.

Do you loom at the facts before you post?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 05:59 AM   #70
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
one sign of right wing delusion: people like you think they are smarter than everyone else.
And left wingers.

Quote:
and ps: not every AFD voter might be a nazi - but every AFD voter votes for a party that harbours and employes former members of neo nazi parties. and that is not even open for debate

so what does that make an AFD voter - a nazi sympathizer or just plain stupid? your choice.
And left wing parties harbour communists.

Europeans are waking up the fact that the ultimate aim of the EU is to rule all Europe in a form of United States of Europe. With all major decisions being made by unelected bureaucrats situated in Brussels and Strasbourg. Regional governments will be relegated to minor issues. Even Euro will be controlled from the centre to survive.

The problem is who will make the decisions? Look at the current crop at the head the of EU. Not a brains trust by any degree. The danger is the States who take out will have the deciding majority over the contributing States.

For what benefits? The EU has done nothing that non-EU countries haven't or can't achieve, Except for the Euro and freedom of movement which has led to disaster for many. Even when I ask directly for reasons to be ruled from the centre you can't give me anything non-EU countries haven't done.

So why do you and Thommy want to give up a part of your democratic rights for?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:14 AM   #71
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
See I was right, I couldn't care less if you vote for Green or not, but you make a wrong conclusion believing everyone voting for a right-wing party like AFD are Nazis.

There are consequences Stefan with your and EU's naive political stand point. Guess what? More right-wingers, more brown shirts, more nazis, more anti-establishment opinions and more anti-eu. I don't see any tries to rectify or balance the European politics, it's only a slim corridor of opinions allowed and anyone that dare to be outside this corridor of opinions are Nazis.

You and GFY thommy should be worried about the future of Europe.

This girl was raped by 4 immigrants in the U.K. 2007, she's more committed than ever:
They do exactly the same with anti-mass migration supporters, saying they're all racists. Thommy and him do it by accusing people of being dumb.

It saves them from entering a debate they can't win.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:20 AM   #72
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
yes this is because the right wing is not constrained by the truth and will offer "solutions" to anything just as long as you suckers vote them in
"liberal" destructive sect offer for all commit mass suicide during mass rape .
magic beans much better - here have a hope
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
...
So it's no longer the economic trading union we were told, it's now the United States of Europe. Once you're in there's no leaving. Thank you for clearing that up.
...
European Union of Soviet Socialist Republics not United States of Europe
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:31 AM   #73
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 15,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
"liberal" destructive sect offer for all commit mass suicide during mass rape .
magic beans much better - here have a hope

European Union of Soviet Socialist Republics not United States of Europe
Mass rape bullshit...immigration is a keyword red herring...the real problems are not even being addressed...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 10:45 AM   #74
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I would say higher than 85% of Europeans aren't radical Right Wingers. But more and more are voting right wing because they see them as the only party to offer solutions.

All the other parties are clueless about illegal immigration, which they are according to all the treaties you dug up. So will you admit to being wrong on that one?
but at the moment we can only see that 85% are NOT voting extrem right - this is the status quo and you can not change it.

and you can repeat it again and again - post a link where ANY EU country accepts ILLEGAL immigrants - NONE of them does - also not germany.

but I can not see why you are so unhappy - your home country did what you think is the right thing.
so get your ass out of the EU country, where you enjoy EU-benefits and enjoy your freedom there. it is quite simple.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 02:05 PM   #75
Struggle4Bucks
So Fucking Wanked
 
Struggle4Bucks's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lissabon
Posts: 3,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
European Union of Soviet Socialist Republics not United States of Europe
Lol! Nah.... were not there yet... Russia’s army ranks 30th place on worlds most powerfull armies list. I mean... even the shitiest of the 29 NATO countries is more powerfull then Russia. Lol!
__________________
Half troll half amazing!
Struggle4Bucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 02:58 AM   #76
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
but at the moment we can only see that 85% are NOT voting extrem right - this is the status quo and you can not change it.

and you can repeat it again and again - post a link where ANY EU country accepts ILLEGAL immigrants - NONE of them does - also not germany.

but I can not see why you are so unhappy - your home country did what you think is the right thing.
so get your ass out of the EU country, where you enjoy EU-benefits and enjoy your freedom there. it is quite simple.
Still incapable of posting examples of what the EU has achieved.

Let me explain how democracy works.

If the people vote for politicians dedicated to taking power away from the EU, the EU dies. The next round of MEP elections will show you the trend. 20 years ago there were no Right Wing politicians. Today there are many, even in Germany.



https://www.google.com/search?source....0.4R8Zjb8VyX8
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:35 AM   #77
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Still incapable of posting examples of what the EU has achieved.

Let me explain how democracy works.
I think even Erdogan could explain that better than you

Quote:
If the people vote for politicians dedicated to taking power away from the EU, the EU dies. The next round of MEP elections will show you the trend. 20 years ago there were no Right Wing politicians. Today there are many, even in Germany.
1. we have now (HOPEFULLY) a very good example what happens to a country that thinks they can do all better alone than together.
BTW: the "HOPEFULLY" stands there because I doubt meanwhile that the UK will ever be able to make this step as they do not really know what they want and the country is splitted in extreme opposite standpoints. this is what putin wanted when he helped top spread the lies with the goal to destroy the EU.

if there would be another brexit vote today the result would be COMPLETELY different.
for now it look that they will stay in the EU til the next public elections. and if the new pro-EU/anti-BREXIT party will be established til than this will be the second referendum.

2. if people take the power from their own politicians, they can also get rid of them because it does not make sense to have politicians without power.
to establish a real democracy like the one in switzerland, it would need 2-3 generations of EDUCATED people. so how can you expect that beer bar politicians with absolutely NO CLUE about anything can handle things better? WHAT do you think would full-blooded politicians like putin or xi or even kim do with them? eat them for breakfast?
WHERE did this happen ever before?
it is against EVERY existing logic that an amateur can do things better than a professional.

how many times we have seen new politicians getting into power everywhere in the world and after they have been there there was nothing left than hot air. do you think this is because they are ALL corrupt? NO ! this is because they found out that things are working very different as they have expected after they looked behind the curtain and started to understand the rules of action and reaction.

why do you think obama could not realize 10% of his ideas. why do you think trump can not fullfill a fucking promise? because they all faced the reality what people like you or other farmers in the woods of northern england never did.

you claim to be on your right but what you say are communist slogans, do you know that?
where in human history has it ever worked that a country is led by its stupidest?

you haven't even managed to build a company as a porn producer that has any value. but you know how to solve the world's problems and how business works? don't you notice how ridiculous that sounds?

if today the smartest man in the world came and claimed he could solve all the problems, he would be also the biggest liar.
what do you call the stupidest person in the world who attributes this ability to himself?

i would call him a thief because he robs other people with unrealistic blabbering the time you could use for realistic solutions.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:15 AM   #78
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Mass rape bullshit...immigration is a keyword red herring...the real problems are not even being addressed...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks View Post
Lol! Nah.... were not there yet... Russia’s army ranks 30th place on worlds most powerfull armies list. I mean... even the shitiest of the 29 NATO countries is more powerfull then Russia. Lol!
some countries so stronk ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
...
BTW: the "HOPEFULLY" stands there because I doubt meanwhile that the UK will ever be able to make this step as they do not really know what they want and the country is splitted in extreme opposite standpoints. this is what putin wanted when he helped top spread the lies with the goal to destroy the EU.
...
Putin bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
...
to establish a real democracy like the one in switzerland, it would need 2-3 generations of EDUCATED people. so how can you expect that beer bar politicians with absolutely NO CLUE about anything can handle things better? WHAT do you think would full-blooded politicians like putin or xi or even kim do with them? eat them for breakfast?
WHERE did this happen ever before?
it is against EVERY existing logic that an amateur can do things better than a professional.
...
not educated and hard working people - are people too))
Peoples bad

PS: EU good, but all leave
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:41 AM   #79
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
I think even Erdogan could explain that better than you



1. we have now (HOPEFULLY) a very good example what happens to a country that thinks they can do all better alone than together.
BTW: the "HOPEFULLY" stands there because I doubt meanwhile that the UK will ever be able to make this step as they do not really know what they want and the country is splitted in extreme opposite standpoints. this is what putin wanted when he helped top spread the lies with the goal to destroy the EU.

if there would be another brexit vote today the result would be COMPLETELY different.
for now it look that they will stay in the EU til the next public elections. and if the new pro-EU/anti-BREXIT party will be established til than this will be the second referendum.

2. if people take the power from their own politicians, they can also get rid of them because it does not make sense to have politicians without power.
to establish a real democracy like the one in switzerland, it would need 2-3 generations of EDUCATED people. so how can you expect that beer bar politicians with absolutely NO CLUE about anything can handle things better? WHAT do you think would full-blooded politicians like putin or xi or even kim do with them? eat them for breakfast?
WHERE did this happen ever before?
it is against EVERY existing logic that an amateur can do things better than a professional.

how many times we have seen new politicians getting into power everywhere in the world and after they have been there there was nothing left than hot air. do you think this is because they are ALL corrupt? NO ! this is because they found out that things are working very different as they have expected after they looked behind the curtain and started to understand the rules of action and reaction.

why do you think obama could not realize 10% of his ideas. why do you think trump can not fullfill a fucking promise? because they all faced the reality what people like you or other farmers in the woods of northern england never did.

you claim to be on your right but what you say are communist slogans, do you know that?
where in human history has it ever worked that a country is led by its stupidest?

you haven't even managed to build a company as a porn producer that has any value. but you know how to solve the world's problems and how business works? don't you notice how ridiculous that sounds?

if today the smartest man in the world came and claimed he could solve all the problems, he would be also the biggest liar.
what do you call the stupidest person in the world who attributes this ability to himself?

i would call him a thief because he robs other people with unrealistic blabbering the time you could use for realistic solutions.
Still incapable of posting examples of what the EU has achieved. Non-EU countries can't achieve.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:00 AM   #80
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks View Post
Russia’s army ranks 30th place on worlds most powerfull armies list. I mean... even the shitiest of the 29 NATO countries is more powerfull then Russia. Lol!
did you write this ranking by yourself ? Russia is in TOP 3 military worldwide

wtf lol....
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:27 AM   #81
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Even their strongest supporters, Thommy and Stefan, can't give a single reason for the centralist rule of the EU. Because there isn't any other than their desire to lead Europe into their version of the New World Order.

Claiming the leaders are great thinkers, intellectuals and capable of addressing the problems of the world. In truth they're incompetent clowns. They failed on "Freedom of Movement, immigration, Crime, Euro, CAP, Corruption, etc.

https://bankwatch.org/success-stories/eu-funds-map

Top 10 Reasons The European Union Is Doomed - Listverse



We the people do not want nor need an organisation that runs Europe from the centre. We want our own regional governments to make and pass laws to deal with problems unique to our own country. Not some centralist bunch whose one aim is to unite the whole of Europe.

Anyone who claims the EU has meant an end to wars in Europe is a fool or lying. We have a bigger threat from Russia, the people have no desire to go to war with our neighbours and any attempt by them would be shut down, also so long as we trade and talk there's no need.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:55 AM   #82
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 15,693
listen to high school drop out paul...he knows better than anybody who went to school and actually did business
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:56 AM   #83
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 15,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Still incapable of posting examples of what the EU has achieved. Non-EU countries can't achieve.
alzheimers is not allowing you to remember that he did actually answer
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:23 AM   #84
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
listen to high school drop out paul...he knows better than anybody who went to school and actually did business
only liberals "highest educated" which call all stupid - lose everywhere
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:42 AM   #85
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
did you write this ranking by yourself ? Russia is in TOP 3 military worldwide

wtf lol....
comrade, are you feed today combat polish nato's horse?
I hear combat horses it is good against hydrogen bombs
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:41 AM   #86
Struggle4Bucks
So Fucking Wanked
 
Struggle4Bucks's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lissabon
Posts: 3,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
did you write this ranking by yourself ? Russia is in TOP 3 military worldwide

wtf lol....
Read again and then think about what I wrote: there are 29 countries in NATO... so... think hard now... very hard.... so Russia ranks 30th on the list. Got it? Or should i explain again?
__________________
Half troll half amazing!
Struggle4Bucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:56 AM   #87
cezar78
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 35
EU fuckers voted for ACTA2, i'm sure they soon will remove anonymity from bitcoin transactions and other stupid things aganist our freedom. My country should exit EU asap
cezar78 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 01:29 AM   #88
P_RABID
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
but anyway - greece is on a good way and the day is not so far when they will be a payer and not a receiver anymore.
That day will NEVER come, Greece is in eternal debt by the German Banks, The EU put Greece in artificial debt, making Greece borrow money with extremely high interest. As a result Greece has "sold" a large number of the countries assets for pennies on the dollar.

Greece will never be able to pay off these ridiculous loans and will eventually default and leave the EU under a Nationalist Right leaning Government, and by that I do not mean the racist NAZI political group "Golden Dawn".

The EU is a failure and a pathetic attempt to imitate the Unites States of America, The United States of Europe is never gonna happen, no member EU state is the same race of People, and do not speak the same language.

Basically joining the EU is like being a slave to Germany, In 2015 Greece had a Referendum vote to say not to Austerity and the overwhelming majority of Greeks votes "No", but the German Banks where not going to have this so they put Greece in severe Austerity and Capital Controls.

The EU and Germany had to make an example out of Greece so the rest of the low ranking EU states (Portugal, Italy, and Spain) would not step out of line.

Being in the EU is the same as being conquered by Hitlers Germany, only without the killing.
P_RABID is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 02:33 AM   #89
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
only liberals "highest educated" which call all stupid - lose everywhere
They use the lowly educated argument to cover the fact they have no argument.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 02:54 AM   #90
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks View Post
Read again and then think about what I wrote: there are 29 countries in NATO... so... think hard now... very hard.... so Russia ranks 30th on the list. Got it? Or should i explain again?
massive winning


Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:14 AM   #91
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 6,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
They use the lowly educated argument to cover the fact they have no argument.
they just insult others)) no arguments. focusing on personal insult ))

they very similar on commies in their attempt to piss against the wind
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:45 AM   #92
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_RABID View Post
That day will NEVER come, Greece is in eternal debt by the German Banks, The EU put Greece in artificial debt, making Greece borrow money with extremely high interest. As a result Greece has "sold" a large number of the countries assets for pennies on the dollar.

Greece will never be able to pay off these ridiculous loans and will eventually default and leave the EU under a Nationalist Right leaning Government, and by that I do not mean the racist NAZI political group "Golden Dawn".

The EU is a failure and a pathetic attempt to imitate the Unites States of America, The United States of Europe is never gonna happen, no member EU state is the same race of People, and do not speak the same language.

Basically joining the EU is like being a slave to Germany, In 2015 Greece had a Referendum vote to say not to Austerity and the overwhelming majority of Greeks votes "No", but the German Banks where not going to have this so they put Greece in severe Austerity and Capital Controls.

The EU and Germany had to make an example out of Greece so the rest of the low ranking EU states (Portugal, Italy, and Spain) would not step out of line.

Being in the EU is the same as being conquered by Hitlers Germany, only without the killing.
the problem is that many of you guys are blinded by paroles from people that are afraid from the economic power that a european union represents.

global trades are a MUST for every industry nation and it works the same way as every usual business works.
a country like greece would have no chance at all to survive and no chance to recover if there would not be this big unite that can shoulder a lot of their ballast and give them time.

infact greece was the reason why many european countries decreased their debts as they are one of the main reasons for the zero interest rate.
all this interest the EU countries safed because the interest on national debt went near to zero is MUCH more than all the debts greece ever had. so the EU including greece won already.

greece´s debt to GDP is still much too high but the GDP growth rate went up between 2010 and now from a negative -2% to +1% what is a good sign.

same thing happend to portugal and spain - the one and only country on the wrong way is italy. since they have voted this right wing idiots their GDP growth rate is falling and this will change the result of the next elections.

economic power and prosperity depends heavily on the buyer and seller market under one roof. make american states independend and they are bankrupt next week.

sure that a lot of countries are afraid of the same or even more power from a united europe. and sure that those countries do all to destroy it.
and the best way to destroy it is to give you the wrong facts or only parts of the facts.

one political decision is not simply doing ONE thing. such a decision is connected to many many many other effects. and there will be always positive and negative effects in whatever you decide. if someone tells you only the negative and forget to tell you the positive effects you end up at the position you have.

a europe without the EU will be a very poor europe - we would be slaves of the existing superpowers and possibly end up in a war against each other again.
especially because of people like trump, putin, edogan, kim and a few others who do not care or even ask allies, it is important to have a united europe that is first of all a strong economic power that can´t be overseen.

your understanding of germany´s position in the EU is also wrong.
Germany always did better than the other european nations - with or without the EU.
and with the EU this will not change much (except the fact that germany is always paying the most into the EU) - the concept of the EU is that countries that are doing better than others are helping the others to grow. so IF there would be a country with a real reason to exit - it would be germany. but you will not find a lot of people in germany - including extrem right wing parties - that think this is a good idea.

it might be possible that this right wingers in germany have this intension you fear - but you can be sure that Germany will never be a brown country anymore. german´s love the peace they had in the last 70 years and keep it as their highest good.

wherever you see wars in the world you can bet that a extreme right wing power is involved.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 03:48 AM   #93
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
they just insult others)) no arguments. focusing on personal insult ))

they very similar on commies in their attempt to piss against the wind
you forget one thing:

russia is still celebrating every year the victory over nazi-germany.
russians, americans, english are still seeing theirself as the ones that cleaned the planet from people that thought EXACTLY like you.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 04:12 AM   #94
StefanG
I am Amazing Content!
 
StefanG's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Cheque Republic
Posts: 37,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
alzheimers is not allowing you to remember that he did actually answer
that's the problem with Paul - in the beginning you think it's worth the effort replying - if not to him then at least to counter his insanity in public.

but it's really not worth it - he's either very sick or at least insanely rude by completely ignoring any point you make and just reply with more drivel that shows he either didn't read or didn't comprehend what you tell him.
__________________

AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
Amateur - exGirlfriend - Glamour - Reality - Gonzo - 4K
ICQ 319-146-475 - Skype madalton02826 - sales [at] amazingcontent [dot] com
StefanG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:18 AM   #95
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
the problem is that many of you guys are blinded by paroles from people that are afraid from the economic power that a european union represents.

global trades are a MUST for every industry nation and it works the same way as every usual business works.
a country like greece would have no chance at all to survive and no chance to recover if there would not be this big unite that can shoulder a lot of their ballast and give them time.

infact greece was the reason why many european countries decreased their debts as they are one of the main reasons for the zero interest rate.
all this interest the EU countries safed because the interest on national debt went near to zero is MUCH more than all the debts greece ever had. so the EU including greece won already.

greece´s debt to GDP is still much too high but the GDP growth rate went up between 2010 and now from a negative -2% to +1% what is a good sign.

same thing happend to portugal and spain - the one and only country on the wrong way is italy. since they have voted this right wing idiots their GDP growth rate is falling and this will change the result of the next elections.

economic power and prosperity depends heavily on the buyer and seller market under one roof. make american states independend and they are bankrupt next week.

sure that a lot of countries are afraid of the same or even more power from a united europe. and sure that those countries do all to destroy it.
and the best way to destroy it is to give you the wrong facts or only parts of the facts.

one political decision is not simply doing ONE thing. such a decision is connected to many many many other effects. and there will be always positive and negative effects in whatever you decide. if someone tells you only the negative and forget to tell you the positive effects you end up at the position you have.

a europe without the EU will be a very poor europe - we would be slaves of the existing superpowers and possibly end up in a war against each other again.
especially because of people like trump, putin, edogan, kim and a few others who do not care or even ask allies, it is important to have a united europe that is first of all a strong economic power that can´t be overseen.

your understanding of germany´s position in the EU is also wrong.
Germany always did better than the other european nations - with or without the EU.
and with the EU this will not change much (except the fact that germany is always paying the most into the EU) - the concept of the EU is that countries that are doing better than others are helping the others to grow. so IF there would be a country with a real reason to exit - it would be germany. but you will not find a lot of people in germany - including extrem right wing parties - that think this is a good idea.

it might be possible that this right wingers in germany have this intension you fear - but you can be sure that Germany will never be a brown country anymore. german´s love the peace they had in the last 70 years and keep it as their highest good.

wherever you see wars in the world you can bet that a extreme right wing power is involved.
Still unable to print a simple list of why Europe needs to be ruled from the centre.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:21 AM   #96
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
that's the problem with Paul - in the beginning you think it's worth the effort replying - if not to him then at least to counter his insanity in public.

but it's really not worth it - he's either very sick or at least insanely rude by completely ignoring any point you make and just reply with more drivel that shows he either didn't read or didn't comprehend what you tell him.
Still unable to print a simple list of why Europe needs to be ruled from the centre.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:22 AM   #97
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 28,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Still unable to print a simple list of why Europe needs to be ruled from the centre.
Because it reduce administration costs.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
Only host which you need: MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:26 AM   #98
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 50,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you forget one thing:

russia is still celebrating every year the victory over nazi-germany.
russians, americans, english are still seeing theirself as the ones that cleaned the planet from people that thought EXACTLY like you.
Still unable to print a simple list of why Europe needs to be ruled from the centre.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:29 AM   #99
Struggle4Bucks
So Fucking Wanked
 
Struggle4Bucks's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Lissabon
Posts: 3,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Still unable to print a simple list of why Europe needs to be ruled from the centre.
Very simple: because else it will be ruled from the outskirts...
__________________
Half troll half amazing!
Struggle4Bucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:36 AM   #100
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle4Bucks View Post
Very simple: because else it will be ruled from the outskirts...
does not make sense

i don´t know haw many arguments he got in the replies - he is blind on everything he can´t understand.

regarding paul the adult industry does not even exist anymore because we are all bankrupt.

paul thinks of himself as the standard human being by whose measure everything is measured. he will never believe that he is part of the 1% that don´t understand really nothing about the world.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
deal, trade, vote, closer, parties, people, destroy, nations, richer, time, citizens, politicians, set, democratic, committed, undoing, hinge, democracy, losing, keeping, imposes, stranglehold, anti-eu, growing, denial
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.