Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 12,767
MRBB - where was your outrage?

__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:17 PM   #2
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 53,565
An admitted white xenophobic racist calling for outrage over the mass murder of blacks in Africa to minimize the mass murder of unarmed children & parents in a muslim church by a white xenophobic racist.

Whataboutism is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument, which in the United States is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 06:35 PM   #3
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 12,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
An admitted white xenophobic racist calling for outrage over the mass murder of blacks in Africa to minimize the mass murder of unarmed children & parents in a muslim church by a white xenophobic racist.

Whataboutism is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument, which in the United States is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.
In the last 30 days muslims killed 859 and injured 844 people in the name of allah. Not a peep from MRBB.
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:58 PM   #4
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 4,299
Who the hell is mrbb?
__________________
1964 ██████████████▒▒▒ 2043
Dead Eye is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:00 AM   #5
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
In the last 30 days muslims killed 859 and injured 844 people in the name of allah. Not a peep from MRBB.


and the USA kills for profit...while I think all terrorists are scum, I feel that the scum that kills for "religion" is slightly above the scum that kills for profit...do not get me wrong, the scum that kills for "religion" is very very low scum but the lowest possible low that can be achieved by scum is to do it for money...

also I am sure that if somebody unloaded 25.000 bombs/year on the USA like the USA unloads on other countries, that americans would remain bona fide citizens and not do a thing wrong knee grow, you guys melt down to almost civil war over "rodney king" crap, you guys would be the worlds #1 terrorists if the roles were reversed oh wait...you already ARE the worlds biggest terrorists
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:11 AM   #6
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 12,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post

also I am sure that if somebody unloaded 25.000 bombs/year on the USA like the USA unloads on other countries, that americans would remain bona fide citizens and not do a thing wrong knee grow, you guys melt down to almost civil war over "rodney king" crap, you guys would be the worlds #1 terrorists if the roles were reversed oh wait...you already ARE the worlds biggest terrorists
Hey serbia felt those 25,000 bombs at one point, so how come you guys aren't blowing each other up?
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:12 AM   #7
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 16,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Hey serbia felt those 25,000 bombs at one point, so how come you guys aren't blowing each other up?
You left us alone...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:14 AM   #8
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 12,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
You left us alone...
Yeah but not one serb blew up another serb? Oops... tuff to explain that one away.
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:41 AM   #9
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 30,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument,
you just busted yourself and crockett and prince big time
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:45 AM   #10
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 30,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post


and the USA kills for profit...while I think all terrorists are scum, I feel that the scum that kills for "religion" is slightly above the scum that kills for profit...do not get me wrong, the scum that kills for "religion" is very very low scum but the lowest possible low that can be achieved by scum is to do it for money...

also I am sure that if somebody unloaded 25.000 bombs/year on the USA like the USA unloads on other countries, that americans would remain bona fide citizens and not do a thing wrong knee grow, you guys melt down to almost civil war over "rodney king" crap, you guys would be the worlds #1 terrorists if the roles were reversed oh wait...you already ARE the worlds biggest terrorists
you are a complete dumb ass for sure. as an american I can tell you with absolute honesty that we would prefer our gov to leave ALL you asshole the fuck alone and focus on our society, especially with the money wasted on a bunch of assholes. so confine your shit talking to the government. we do NOT want a fucking thing to do with you...
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:16 AM   #11
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 3,879
In the past 7 days 1247 American's have shot each other with guns... usually in the name of "Crystal methamphetamine"

As I've told you before I'm no Muslim, rag head lover I just don't see the issue with them more than anyone else in our societies, every culture, religion has bad people.. out the fuckers and lock them away!

And right now in 2019 it's the Rightwing that is attacking us in Western society with the majority of terrorism events. Far to much attention has been paid to Muslims and not rightwing radical fucks like yourself.

..That's about to change like a landslide.

It doesn't mean we distract ourselves from Racial Islamics, just that we monitor radical Right and leftwingers with the same vigour.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:25 AM   #12
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 53,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
In the last 30 days muslims killed 859 and injured 844 people in the name of allah. Not a peep from MRBB.
You love to lie.

Whataboutism is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument, which in the United States is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.
Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:27 AM   #13
celandina
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Yeah but not one serb blew up another serb? Oops... tuff to explain that one away.
Actually the Serbs where whacking Muslims ( not another Serbs) so you guys should be friends as you were ( at least once) on the same side....


Bosnia jihadists 1993 marching on Beograd

celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:11 PM   #14
ghjghj
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I love to lie.
ghjghj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
outrage, mrbb
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.