Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2019, 05:00 PM   #51
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the middle
Posts: 8,415
Fiddy dicktaters throwing hissy fits on twitter.


Yeah, I know, double post. BITE ME!

.
__________________
Check out the Free Cams at Camfoxes.com.

Hot 18 Year Olds and Nothing But 18 year olds on Cam.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:01 PM   #52
escorpio
fake nic
 
escorpio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 13,348
Three dicktasters throwing hissy fits on GFY.
escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:10 PM   #53
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 98,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Shits is not apostrophized you illiterate fuck.
Fuck, you are truly stupid.

Shit's going down for real! = Shit IS going down for real.

You stupid fuck; now we know for sure you are BladeLiar.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:27 PM   #54
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 4,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Shits is not apostrophized you illiterate fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Fuck, you are truly stupid.

Shit's going down for real! = Shit IS going down for real.

You stupid fuck; now we know for sure you are BladeLiar.
^^ Fred's English is poor because let's face it- he's a clueless foreigner. I'm pretty sure he's a cabana boy / gay prostitute in South America:



Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:57 PM   #55
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 25,331



2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:16 PM   #56
escorpio
fake nic
 
escorpio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: USA! USA! USA!
Posts: 13,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Shits is not apostrophized you illiterate fuck.
Show us where the comma should go, you illiterate fuck.
escorpio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:45 PM   #57
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,224
I like John Denver !
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:04 PM   #58
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 49,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAGdog View Post
Fuck, you are truly stupid.

Shit's going down for real! = Shit IS going down for real.

You stupid fuck; now we know for sure you are BladeLiar.
FAGdog is posting drunk again There was a sale on cheap Mexican beer at the 99 cent store and he spent all his haircut money on cheap beer again. When he gets drunk he let anyone suck his dick.


Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:10 PM   #59
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
So i guess we are starting to see the answer to "how fucking insane are these guys going to get when they realize the "Trump / Russia Collusion" narrative and investigation falls apart.


__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:12 PM   #60
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
BTW... i love that breitbart is just a fake site, publishing nothing but bullshit according to you guys UNTIL you think it can further your own psychotic narrative.... then you're pulling out the breitbart quotes and breitbart links.

In the meantime, others are posting transcripts from sworn testimony and court documents that you unhinged lunatics denounce as "fake news" at the same time.

__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:01 PM   #61
babeterminal
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: tits
Posts: 2,091
i have 3 seasonss of sons of anarchy how many did they do?, i just dug them out not sure if i saw the complete sets,

the bikers for trump, what about the hispanic gangs are they for trump?
__________________
I Like Stocking
babeterminal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:46 PM   #62
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: aljazeera.com
Posts: 3,337
This thread is the shit...

Dicktaters, dick tasters, Cabana boys, illiterate fucks, gay prostitutes, elderly fags, ThePorker defending Breitbart, Hispanic bikers for trump?

I can't wait for page 3!
__________________
Dead Eye is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:12 PM   #63
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 25,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
So i guess we are starting to see the answer to "how fucking insane are these guys going to get when they realize the "Trump / Russia Collusion" narrative and investigation falls apart.
What if it doesn't fall apart? What if its proven to be true?
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:12 PM   #64
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 25,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
FAGdog is posting drunk again There was a sale on cheap Mexican beer at the 99 cent store and he spent all his haircut money on cheap beer again. When he gets drunk he let anyone suck his dick.


Thanks a cool picture actually...
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:27 PM   #65
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
What if it doesn't fall apart? What if its proven to be true?
It's not like you care about facts or the truth.

You only care about a narrative that you want to believe and care nothing about the actual facts as they unfold.

The entire investigation (which I think is awesome) has done little more than reveal the corruption of the Left, of the FBI, of Obama's Administration and illegal behavior of the FBI and you guys pay zero attention to it in your manic daily quest to prove Orange Man Bad.

It's going to be a bumpy ride for all involved.
"Never kick a sleeping tiger in the nuts"

__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:31 PM   #66
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:32 PM   #67
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:06 AM   #68
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Captain Bone Spurs once again retreats from his vile remarks and deletes his tweets about his interview with britbart...

The WH also refused to comment on the interview..



What a fucking pussy, cant even stand up for his own words.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:09 AM   #69
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
What if it doesn't fall apart? What if its proven to be true?
Squealer is a deranged cult member he will pretend it's all fake. He has to change his narrative every other week as he's constantly wrong but dosen't stop him from making the next lie..


Its pretty obvious he realizes shit will happen, because he's gotten more and more nutter crazy over the last few months..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:12 AM   #70
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 49,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Captain Bone Spurs once again retreats from his vile remarks and deletes his tweets about his interview with britbart...

The WH also refused to comment on the interview..

What a fucking pussy, cant even stand up for his own words.
Trump is a fast talking backtracking bullshiter.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 11:20 AM   #71
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Trump is a fast talking backtracking bullshiter.


It's very simple.. Yesterday Trump crossed a red line. It's no longer him just being a asshole he threatened violence against Americans and those who are investigating him.

I and other Americans yesterday, reported the President of the United States to the FBI for threats of domestic terrorism. It's no longer just excuses he has threatened violence and anyone who doesn't take that seriously is a fool.

As for people who still support him after these threats, I consider them as supporting those threats of violence and will from now on treat them accordingly. That was not just "another" stupid thing Trump has said. He threatened violence against people of this country.

That is a domestic threat. There is no other talks or excuses to be made or rationalizations he threatened violence as the President of the United States against Americans. There is nothing else left to say the only thing I will support from this day on is his impeachment.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:33 PM   #72
ghjghj
Confirmed User
 
ghjghj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I and other Americans yesterday, reported the President of the United States to the FBI for threats of domestic terrorism.
Were they able to help you out with your vaginal itch?
ghjghj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:37 PM   #73
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
So the mentally ill, unhinged idiots that hated Trump before he ran, hated him as he ran and hated him even more once he won the White House, hate him even more now that the economy is booming and nation is doing quite well without Democrats
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:01 PM   #74
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 49,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's very simple.. Yesterday Trump crossed a red line. It's no longer him just being a asshole he threatened violence against Americans and those who are investigating him.

I and other Americans yesterday, reported the President of the United States to the FBI for threats of domestic terrorism. It's no longer just excuses he has threatened violence and anyone who doesn't take that seriously is a fool.

As for people who still support him after these threats, I consider them as supporting those threats of violence and will from now on treat them accordingly. That was not just "another" stupid thing Trump has said. He threatened violence against people of this country.

That is a domestic threat. There is no other talks or excuses to be made or rationalizations he threatened violence as the President of the United States against Americans. There is nothing else left to say the only thing I will support from this day on is his impeachment.
A reassuring tweet from joint chief of staff today

@Martin_Dempsey
GEN(R) Marty Dempsey

Our military reflects, represents, serves, and defends their fellow citizens. They are compassionate or lethal depending on what we ask of them. They are tough in protecting America from external threats. They serve a democratic system never an individual. #Leadership
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:24 PM   #75
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
A reassuring tweet from joint chief of staff today

@Martin_Dempsey
GEN(R) Marty Dempsey

Our military reflects, represents, serves, and defends their fellow citizens. They are compassionate or lethal depending on what we ask of them. They are tough in protecting America from external threats. They serve a democratic system never an individual. #Leadership
I'm pretty certain the military would not act on the orders of a deranged madman. That's not the issue. The issue is that Trump is such a deranged madman that he thinks he can give those orders.

Now remember this deranged madman has the keys to the nukes.. He is quite simply unfit for the job and needs to be removed from office immediately. I've contacted my congressmen over his threats and I suggest every American do the same.

His threat of violence is nothing that should be ignored. It should be taken very seriously and acted upon.

Ask yourself, what would the French, the British, the Canadians or any other non dictatorship do if their leader made that threat? They would already be flooding the streets to remove that person from office.. Yet here Americans sit complacent and excuse it away..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:42 PM   #76
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
What if it doesn't fall apart? What if its proven to be true?
Then they will excuse it all as lies, fake media and a democratic conspiracy.
You know the stuff the right has been caught at many times.
The best offense is to accuse your opponent of what you are doing. Of course, that only works in the court of public opinion. not court of law.
That will be their awakening perhaps.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:01 PM   #77
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRPdommy View Post
Then they will excuse it all as lies, fake media and a democratic conspiracy.
You know the stuff the right has been caught at many times.
The best offense is to accuse your opponent of what you are doing. Of course, that only works in the court of public opinion. not court of law.
That will be their awakening perhaps.
So... basically, "the other guys" will do the exact same thing that "our guys" do?

How insightful.

Must be nice to wake up every day feeling like you are on the right side of some sort of righteous quest as you act, think and do everything that you accuse "the other side" of doing.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:09 PM   #78
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 49,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I'm pretty certain the military would not act on the orders of a deranged madman. That's not the issue. The issue is that Trump is such a deranged madman that he thinks he can give those orders.

Now remember this deranged madman has the keys to the nukes.. He is quite simply unfit for the job and needs to be removed from office immediately. I've contacted my congressmen over his threats and I suggest every American do the same.

His threat of violence is nothing that should be ignored. It should be taken very seriously and acted upon.

Ask yourself, what would the French, the British, the Canadians or any other non dictatorship do if their leader made that threat? They would already be flooding the streets to remove that person from office.. Yet here Americans sit complacent and excuse it away..
If we hadn't taken the House & Republicans weren't taking back their power, I would feel differently.

For the next 2 years Trump & the Republicans can't push any legislation they want. Now Senate Republicans have to work with Democrats to get anything done.

Trump has been riling up the crazies not only for the last 4 years, but since 2011 when he started demanding Obama's birth certificate, and she'll continue to do it after he leaves office. He's an isecure hatefull bitter vindictive old man and that's how he'll die, trying to make people suffer as much as he can.

Impeachment will make Trump seem like a victim, which will increase his popularity, which will help him for the 2020 election.

Having Trump removed will give us Pence, which will inject new life into the Republican party. And having a hardcore Christian president will help clean up the GOP's hard earned image from being scum they are.

Think about it, even Ann Culture is viciously publicly attacking and humiliating Trump now, multiple times.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:19 PM   #79
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
If we hadn't taken the House & Republicans weren't taking back their power, I would feel differently.

For the next 2 years Trump & the Republicans can't push any legislation they want. Now Senate Republicans have to work with Democrats to get anything done.

Trump has been riling up the crazies not only for the last 4 years, but since 2011 when he started demanding Obama's birth certificate, and she'll continue to do it after he leaves office. He's an isecure hatefull bitter vindictive old man and that's how he'll die, trying to make people suffer as much as he can.

Impeachment will make Trump seem like a victim, which will increase his popularity, which will help him for the 2020 election.

Having Trump removed will give us Pence, which will inject new life into the Republican party. And having a hardcore Christian president will help clean up the GOP's hard earned image from being scum they are.

Trump needs to be impeached, end of story, there is no excuses anymore. He threatened violence, there is no more arguments to justify his actions. If any other elected official threatened to use military police or goons against those who go aginst him that person would be removed from office..

You are trying to explain this away because you have become desensitized to Trump's rhetoric. He must be impeached for this threat, every American should take this threat seriously and demand their representatives take action..

No other 1st world country would even be having this discussion right now because they would be demanding the removal of this person from office. It's beyond ludicrous that this is even a discussion.

You are making excuses because Trump's rhetoric has become normalized. Threat of violence against those of speak out or are aginst a political figure can not be normalized.

It must be acted upon as a serious threat..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:48 PM   #80
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 4,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Now remember this deranged madman has the keys to the nukes.. He is quite simply unfit for the job and needs to be removed from office immediately. I've contacted my congressmen over his threats and I suggest every American do the same.

His threat of violence is nothing that should be ignored. It should be taken very seriously and acted upon.
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. he does NOT have "keys to the nukes" you hysterical, uninformed clown. A nuclear strike would require multiple people including the Defense Sec and some military officials. Trump did NOT make any threat. You are hysterical and should be committed.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:51 PM   #81
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
there is like 14 of us on Skype that have a pool going on, betting on when crockett will finally snap and swerve into oncoming traffic. Although 2 people suspect he will go on a shooting spree.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:33 PM   #82
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 49,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Trump needs to be impeached, end of story, there is no excuses anymore. He threatened violence, there is no more arguments to justify his actions. If any other elected official threatened to use military police or goons against those who go aginst him that person would be removed from office..

You are trying to explain this away because you have become desensitized to Trump's rhetoric. He must be impeached for this threat, every American should take this threat seriously and demand their representatives take action..

No other 1st world country would even be having this discussion right now because they would be demanding the removal of this person from office. It's beyond ludicrous that this is even a discussion.

You are making excuses because Trump's rhetoric has become normalized. Threat of violence against those of speak out or are aginst a political figure can not be normalized.

It must be acted upon as a serious threat..
1) I'm not making excuses

2) I'm not desensitized

3) Impeachment is a long political process

4) As long as Republicans control the Senate, they will not vote to remove Trump because it's not politically advantageous for them.

We have protections from Trump now that we didn't have 5 months ago.

Impeachment is a political process. Without the political will to impeach it will not happen. Politically, Democrats don't want to impeach because it would increase Trump's chances of winning in 2020 due to the sympathy/victim factor, like it benefited Clinton in 1992.

There are massive legal processes working against Trump, as well as political ones, like the Republicans voting against Trump on the fake national emergency and Republicans voting against Trump on the Yemen war.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:44 PM   #83
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 48,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I'm pretty certain the military would not act on the orders of a deranged madman. That's not the issue. The issue is that Trump is such a deranged madman that he thinks he can give those orders.
In theory the U.S. military "serves at the pleasure of the President". They do not take orders from Donald Trump, but instead take orders from the President of the United States. If Donald Trump is removed from the office the U.S. military will not "have his back". He will have zero power in the United States government, and zero power with the United States military.

At the same time, the U.S. military will not follow an unlawful order.

Some interesting notes... The U.S. military traditionally leans Republican, however, since Trump has been elected he has been losing support in the U.S. military from a high of 46% to a low of 31%. Support for Trump with Veterans remains unusually high.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:51 PM   #84
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
haha.... crockett and bladelier now eating each other. crockett, with his irrational hatred, growing by the day,... is looking more and more like a mass shooting is in his near future.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:14 PM   #85
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
1) I'm not making excuses


4) As long as Republicans control the Senate, they will not vote to remove Trump because it's not politically advantageous for them.
The key words here are "not politically advantageous for them". We have to make it "politically advantageous for them" to them by demanding in mass that they react to this abuse of power. The people of this country have to take back our power..

This should be a "triggered" event to all Americans.. How you guys can act like this is no different from any other twitter rant is beyond me.

Ask yourself... If Obama, Clinton, Bush had been their normal selves then uttered the words...

I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for **** – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

Do you not agree that at any other point in the history of this country that those words would demand immediate impeachment proceedings?

If Obama said it? If Bill Clinton said it? If George Bush jr said it? If George Bush Sr said it? If Reagan said it?

Those words would come with severe backlash and outrage to the point impeachment proceeding happened. Americans at any other time would not have stood for that..

Yet here we stand with people brushing it off as just more stupid shit Trump has said.. I'm not even talking Right wingers double standards. The fact even the left is not so much as commenting on this is an outrage... They haven't even mentioned it on CNN, CBS , ect.. No one in Congress has said a word...

This is not more stupid shit Trump has said. This is a threat to Americans..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:33 PM   #86
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 12,603
crockett, i agree with you and understand your frustration.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:42 PM   #87
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 49,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
The key words here are "not politically advantageous for them". We have to make it "politically advantageous for them" to them by demanding in mass that they react to this abuse of power. The people of this country have to take back our power..

This should be a "triggered" event to all Americans.. How you guys can act like this is no different from any other twitter rant is beyond me.

Ask yourself... If Obama, Clinton, Bush had been their normal selves then uttered the words...

I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for **** – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

Do you not agree that at any other point in the history of this country that those words would demand immediate impeachment proceedings?

If Obama said it? If Bill Clinton said it? If George Bush jr said it? If George Bush Sr said it? If Reagan said it?

Those words would come with severe backlash and outrage to the point impeachment proceeding happened. Americans at any other time would not have stood for that..

Yet here we stand with people brushing it off as just more stupid shit Trump has said.. I'm not even talking Right wingers double standards. The fact even the left is not so much as commenting on this is an outrage... They haven't even mentioned it on CNN, CBS , ect.. No one in Congress has said a word...

This is not more stupid shit Trump has said. This is a threat to Americans..
If we got rid of Trump in the next year it would energize his base and Pence would be POTUS giving the GOP the false veneer of Christian moral superiority after 2 years of the lying cheating Republican pornstar president. Meanwhile Trump the private citizen, who was "unfairly" removed from office, stokes the fires of racism, hate, corrupt government & rigged elections all day every day while campaigning side by side with Pence for the Pence 2020 election campaign.

Legally & politically Trump & his businesses are fucked long term.

If we don't focus on the long game, and give in to knee jerk short term satisfaction, we lose long term.

In the 90's Republicans gave into the short-term knee jerk reaction to impeach President Clinton and it backfired big-time and he was re-elected it was a huge political miscalculation on their part and a big win for us.

Morally & ethically taking Trump out of office right now is the right thing to do. Our politics are intermingled with our ethics & morals. If we want to win long term politically (morally/ethically) we need to realize that legally Trump is fucked , and politically Trump is already neutered (Republicans voting against him, Democrats have the house majority).

By keeping Trump in office he's bound for the next 2 years by the constructs of being POTUS, as opposed to him being a private citizen and stoking the flames of hate 24/7 daily with no constraints.

You see what I mean?
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #88
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 4,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Do you not agree that at any other point in the history of this country that those words would demand immediate impeachment proceedings?

This is not more stupid shit Trump has said. This is a threat to Americans..
^^ Crockett is a hysterical lunatic.

Here is the FULL quote in context:

Quote:
“So here’s the thing—it’s so terrible what’s happening,” Trump said when asked by Breitbart News Deputy Political Editor Amanda House about his anticipated executive order on campus free speech. “You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”
Trump's executive order on campus free speech is in response to a violent left-wing nutjob who punched a guy for no reason. Crockett completely ignores the Antifa thugs at Berkeley who rioted when Anne Coulter wanted to speak, and who rioted and burned down half the campus when Milo was there. It seems the left hates gay dudes who are married to black guys, and everyone else who supports free speech.



Trump's statement is not threatening violence- it's simply stating fact. If the dipshit democrats want to keep being violent fascists, then Trump will call in the National Guard. Tear gas and rubber bullets should be fine, but i would also like to see Crockett get shot with a bean bag round to the nuts



And here is a video of actual Trump supporters randomly attacked:



People on the right will just laugh in your face, while the lefties are the ones rioting and being violent.

Another hysterical Crockette thread easily debunked!
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 09:14 PM   #89
VRPdommy
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
So... basically, "the other guys" will do the exact same thing that "our guys" do?

How insightful.

Must be nice to wake up every day feeling like you are on the right side of some sort of righteous quest as you act, think and do everything that you accuse "the other side" of doing.
NO... So Basically, I dislike the left and the right, but right now the right is doing me more wrong.
I am not like you and do not choose sides and play that game.
You keep yourself occupied as intended as you play their game.... I laugh at you every day !
You are a mark of success for the right. And I'm sure you are proud of it.
You are nothing but a comedy show for me.
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:35 PM   #90
DraX
Confirmed User
 
DraX's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In wonderland..
Posts: 5,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. he does NOT have "keys to the nukes" you hysterical, uninformed clown. A nuclear strike would require multiple people including the Defense Sec and some military officials. Trump did NOT make any threat. You are hysterical and should be committed.
Comedy

According to them nearly all Trump needs to do in oval office is stumble and fall down on the red button and the nuclear war is on. Game over man!
__________________
Deposit Today With BTC - Play With Bitcoins
DraX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:15 AM   #91
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 49,718
Please educate yourself.

Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 06:19 AM   #92
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 49,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Please educate yourself.

This has nothing to do with the thread topic.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 06:44 AM   #93
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 49,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
The key words here are "not politically advantageous for them". We have to make it "politically advantageous for them" to them by demanding in mass that they react to this abuse of power. The people of this country have to take back our power..

This should be a "triggered" event to all Americans.. How you guys can act like this is no different from any other twitter rant is beyond me.

Ask yourself... If Obama, Clinton, Bush had been their normal selves then uttered the words...

I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for **** – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.

Do you not agree that at any other point in the history of this country that those words would demand immediate impeachment proceedings?

If Obama said it? If Bill Clinton said it? If George Bush jr said it? If George Bush Sr said it? If Reagan said it?

Those words would come with severe backlash and outrage to the point impeachment proceeding happened. Americans at any other time would not have stood for that..

Yet here we stand with people brushing it off as just more stupid shit Trump has said.. I'm not even talking Right wingers double standards. The fact even the left is not so much as commenting on this is an outrage... They haven't even mentioned it on CNN, CBS , ect.. No one in Congress has said a word...

This is not more stupid shit Trump has said. This is a threat to Americans..
The National guard have been used many times. https://www.mintpressnews.com/5-time...rguson/199127/

Your problem is you only see one side of the coin. A coin has two sides. There are many Americans who applaud Trump's tough talk, that's how he won the election. There are millions who totally reject the PC loving, liberal, corporation and elite elected governments that have continually won in election after election.

You're lucky that it was Trump who won the Presidency. Can you imagine the result of a more savvy politician standing for zero tolerance on illegal immigration, better and stricter filters on legal immigrants, bringing jobs back to America, trying to get NK to stop testing nukes, etc?

Big business wants illegal immigrants, wants to have more imports from China, wants less goods made in the US, etc.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 06:54 AM   #94
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 49,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
This has nothing to do with the thread topic.
My reply was to educate Crockett that Trump isn't the first and won't be the last to threaten violence on US citizens for protesting or rioting.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:17 AM   #95
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
My reply was to educate Crockett that Trump isn't the first and won't be the last to threaten violence on US citizens for protesting or rioting.
You're a idiot Paul.. Trump threatened people who are investigating him and people who disagree him, not people rioting. Educate yourself you stupid fuck..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:20 AM   #96
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464



So Paul it's ok if I punched you in the face? Your Messiah says it ok, so I guess it is right?
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:22 AM   #97
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464



This is who Paul supports, this is who Grapesoda supports, all the red hats they support a guy who incites violence against people who disagree with him..

These are the people some of you guys call your friends.. They support a guy who calls for violence because they disagree with him. Does that sound like the type of people you want to be friends with? Do business with?

These people are psychopaths..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:31 AM   #98
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 4,778
Crockett, you are an unhinged lunatic. Why the fuck do you keep lying like a hysterical moron???
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:35 AM   #99
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Crockett, you are an unhinged lunatic. Why the fuck do you keep lying like a hysterical moron???
What am I lying about Asspimple.. please show me.. I'm calling you on your bullshit.. Lets hear it..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:39 AM   #100
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
This is what the rest of the world thinks when they see Trump.. They see a unhinged lunatic.. Yet Red Hats and certain GFY member here see their Jesus Messiah... Ask yourself are these the people you want to do business with?


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hite-supremacy


Who is unhinged? Myself who is making people aware of this or the people who support it?
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
support, tougher, left, trump, bad, tough, people, play, don’t, plays, breitbart, news, police, bikers, military, happening, , what’s, washington, political, nasty, played, “so, tougher.”, “cuter, this.”
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.