Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2019, 07:17 AM   #51
MatureKing
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,846
Wendsday closed party
MatureKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:32 AM   #52
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer
 
SilentKnight's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: shooting pool in Elysium
Posts: 22,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
or you´re too stupid to know that a little bit of nasty in retaliation isn´t the same as trolling...
Weak excuse - one notch above "I know you are but what am I."
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:35 AM   #53
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 80,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
More titties please.
Just for you, Mark . . .

CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:09 PM   #54
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Come on guys, I think you are being way too hard on her and need to stop the bullying. For a woman in her 50's, with 3 kids, shes confident in who she is and has worked hard to maintain her figure. I think if you have mature traffic you should definitely send it to her site.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:32 PM   #55
MatureKing
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,846
My wild friends, we think very carefully about naked tits for example, about panties sometimes, but what I say about titties.. Save your power for more sexy dreams
MatureKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:49 PM   #56
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
Come on guys, I think you are being way too hard on her and need to stop the bullying. For a woman in her 50's, with 3 kids, shes confident in who she is and has worked hard to maintain her figure. I think if you have mature traffic you should definitely send it to her site.
Post a recent pic of you please? if you can´t do this, obviously you´re a troll, pretending to have the same name as me...

which is very weird & a strange thing to need to do!


The reason I say all this is because from what I see on the net, there´s only the same 2 sets of images of you, 2 sets, 20 odd pics from 6 to 7 years ago. The name of the model was put on the website, a British nylons site, so the owner is who trolled the name & that models name is not Natalie, where mine actually is

So, either show a pic or not...


oh and maintaining my figure is easy, I just enjoy life & obviously look a damn site better than many other models, even if I do say so myself! Wondering about you, how are all those varicose veins and how do you deal with your boobs drooping? Especially as you must be in your 60s by now? Thos images are years old...
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:57 PM   #57
patadeperro
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 814
Bump for more tits.
__________________


email me at support (at) adultvideoblaster (dot) com
patadeperro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 03:35 PM   #58
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 80,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by patadeperro View Post
Bump for more tits.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:02 PM   #59
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
wow, they´re some mammories.. i´d suck on them as she was fingering my tight wet pussy
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 10:43 PM   #60
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Post a recent pic of you please? if you can´t do this, obviously you´re a troll, pretending to have the same name as me...

which is very weird & a strange thing to need to do!


The reason I say all this is because from what I see on the net, there´s only the same 2 sets of images of you, 2 sets, 20 odd pics from 6 to 7 years ago. The name of the model was put on the website, a British nylons site, so the owner is who trolled the name & that models name is not Natalie, where mine actually is

So, either show a pic or not...


oh and maintaining my figure is easy, I just enjoy life & obviously look a damn site better than many other models, even if I do say so myself! Wondering about you, how are all those varicose veins and how do you deal with your boobs drooping? Especially as you must be in your 60s by now? Thos images are years old...
I'm in my thirties and do not have varicose veins. My name is Natalie also, not sure why you think you own it. I was trying to pay you a compliment, but you seem incapable of accepting them so I won't give them anymore.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:00 AM   #61
Mr Pheer
I don't care.
 
Mr Pheer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Where you live
Posts: 15,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
I'm in my thirties and do not have varicose veins. My name is Natalie also, not sure why you think you own it. I was trying to pay you a compliment, but you seem incapable of accepting them so I won't give them anymore.
She's a salty old bitch that I never fucked with until she jumped on the anti-USA train after Trump was elected. Now she can ride that train straight off a cliff for all I care.
__________________
Make GFY Great Again - Free script!
Mr Pheer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:36 AM   #62
MatureKing
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,846
I knew it CaptainHowdy makes Tits great again
MatureKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:08 AM   #63
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
I'm in my thirties and do not have varicose veins. My name is Natalie also, not sure why you think you own it. I was trying to pay you a compliment, but you seem incapable of accepting them so I won't give them anymore.
i haven´t mentioned owning anything...


I just put it to you, you´re not a female and you´re trolling this account.

You can post a pic of you if you´d like, but you´re definitely not in your 30s, I call BS. The images on those photo sets that you say are you, from 2006 are of a female with varicose veins and aging on the legs and tummy, they´re of a female already in her 30s, so please, don´t BS me anymore.
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 04:45 AM   #64
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
i haven´t mentioned owning anything...


I just put it to you, you´re not a female and you´re trolling this account.

You can post a pic of you if you´d like, but you´re definitely not in your 30s, I call BS. The images on those photo sets that you say are you, from 2006 are of a female with varicose veins and aging on the legs and tummy, they´re of a female already in her 30s, so please, don´t BS me anymore.
I'm not sure which set of pics you are referring to, but I was 25 in 2006 and once again, I've never had varicose veins. You haven't put anything on me as you put it. I thought you'd at least have the decency to treat other females here with the respect you seem to command from everyone.

I was trying to compliment you for doing what you do for someone in their 50s, but clearly that bothered you as you now keep lying about my age.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:20 AM   #65
eric_wahlberg
Confirmed User
 
eric_wahlberg's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 420
2nd one girl who is rubbing oil on boobs look beautiful.
eric_wahlberg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:00 AM   #66
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
I'm in my fifties and do not have a life so I pretend to be a girl when I am actually Gary, Natalie K's banned husband who got too stoned on coke and drunk to remember my login so now I post as a girl, which is my sick hobby.
There, fixed it for ya.

Let's see Gary's tits and be done with it.
You know he wants to!

__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:44 AM   #67
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
I'm not sure which set of pics you are referring to, but I was 25 in 2006 and once again, I've never had varicose veins. You haven't put anything on me as you put it. I thought you'd at least have the decency to treat other females here with the respect you seem to command from everyone.

I was trying to compliment you for doing what you do for someone in their 50s, but clearly that bothered you as you now keep lying about my age.
You do have water tension on your legs and tummy, you also have varicose veins as you can see them quite clearly in those pics, if they are of you

you say I don´t need to say these things, and yet you keep saying i´m in my 50s, obvious i´m not 50... i´m barely 40, and this you can see from my photos! I´m in better shape than those photos you keep taking credit for & saying are of you.

Every profile, freeones, pornhub, all websites for Natalie K inc. IMDB are of me, you can check out pornstar Natalie K & there you will find my age....

Show a recent pic of yourself, it would be quite easy to do so... strange how there´s nothing about you on the net... only the 2 sets of photos of a girl a aka name of Natalie K which are not yours and do not belong to you!

Oh and that girls hair, it´s not real either, the hair in all the images on the net are of a girl with extensions.

please stop bothering me here on GFY, either proof you are another female model or you´re a troll
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:49 AM   #68
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
There, fixed it for ya because i´m a stupid narrow minded attention seeking individual & haven´t grown up yet.

Let's see Gary's tits and be done with it. I just want to show my penis, but it´s so small, you would all laugh at me
why are you getting involved mr pee sized penis?


i bet you´ll speak with much more respect than you do on here if we were in the same room...


and I bet there wouldn´t be any animosity, it´s funny how people are behind a keyboard
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:49 AM   #69
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
why are you getting involved mr pee sized penis?


i bet you´ll speak with much more respect than you do on here if we were in the same room...



and I bet there wouldn´t be any animosity, it´s funny how people are behind a keyboard
So you are saying you ARE Gary posting as Natalie because you were BANNED from this board and I should be scared because you're so tough in real life? You know threatening another GFY Member with physical violence is a(nother) bannable offense, right?

Or are you saying your coke whore wife is so scary in person a la Medusa that I would turn to stone just by gazing upon her hideous face?

I am guessing it's the latter. Or, in your wife's case, the litter.

__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #70
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 80,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatureKing View Post
I knew it CaptainHowdy makes Tits great again
Guess I'm an old-fashioned deviant . . .

CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:39 AM   #71
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
You do have water tension on your legs and tummy, you also have varicose veins as you can see them quite clearly in those pics, if they are of you

you say I don´t need to say these things, and yet you keep saying i´m in my 50s, obvious i´m not 50... i´m barely 40, and this you can see from my photos! I´m in better shape than those photos you keep taking credit for & saying are of you.

Every profile, freeones, pornhub, all websites for Natalie K inc. IMDB are of me, you can check out pornstar Natalie K & there you will find my age....

Show a recent pic of yourself, it would be quite easy to do so... strange how there´s nothing about you on the net... only the 2 sets of photos of a girl a aka name of Natalie K which are not yours and do not belong to you!

Oh and that girls hair, it´s not real either, the hair in all the images on the net are of a girl with extensions.

please stop bothering me here on GFY, either proof you are another female model or you´re a troll
I've never had extensions, varicose veins or water tension, stop with the jealous nonsense. My real name is Natalie, and my maiden last name starts with K and it's the name I've always done photo shoots with.

I was originally alerted to this board via an email a couple years ago saying someone was using my name. I see that you use the same name also, no big deal, but why didnt you register it here?

I apologize if I got your age wrong, I was told you were in your early 50s and had 3 grown children in their 20s, which would be hard to do if you are barely 40. So how old are your kids actually?

Judging by your skin texture I assumed 50 seemed about right, but excessive sun and smoking could also do that, so again, my apologies.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:42 AM   #72
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
There, fixed it for ya.

Let's see Gary's tits and be done with it.
You know he wants to!

Not sure why you changed my quote, but I think you have me confused with the other Natalie. Who is this Gary you keep referring to her as?
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:21 PM   #73
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the middle
Posts: 8,446


.
__________________
Check out the Free Cams at Camfoxes.com.

Hot 18 Year Olds and Nothing But 18 year olds on Cam.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:26 PM   #74
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 25,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post


.
Good lord...
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 02:54 PM   #75
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
So you are saying you ARE Gary posting as Natalie because you were BANNED from this board and I should be scared because you're so tough in real life? You know threatening another GFY Member with physical violence is a(nother) bannable offense, right?

Or are you saying your coke whore wife is so scary in person a la Medusa that I would turn to stone just by gazing upon her hideous face?

I am guessing it's the latter. Or, in your wife's case, the litter.

at what point did I say I was either Gary or me posting????

I said you´d have a lot more respect, than saying to me that we´re coked up if we were in the same room..

GFY needs to get rid of the keyboard warriors and keep it real!

Speak to me like you would face to face and we´ll get on much better

For a start, I would love to see you call me a coke whore wife if we met...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
I've never had extensions,
all of the images that have been previously posted, you said were you, have extensions, or did you not notice that when you were posting another persons photos and saying they were your own????

cheater proven
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 02:56 PM   #76
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
Not sure why you changed my quote, but I think you have me confused with the other Natalie. Who is this Gary you keep referring to her as?
oh stop playing stupid DV or Damian...

we´ve already established you´re not the girl in the pictures, you didn´t notice the extensions in the hair
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:01 PM   #77
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
it's the name I've always done photo shoots with.
photo shoots? what photo shoots?

there´s no photos anywhere of you apart from the 2 sets of amateur pics on that cheap british amateur site where the owner named the model Natalie K...


and as said, the model has a loose tummy, varicose veins and...

wait for it...

hair extensions, you can see them in the mirror!


So don´t come at me with jealousy, it´s you that´s getting upset over comments of a made up person here, acting like the pics are of you... i´m being serious about a model you´re pretending to be
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:03 PM   #78
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
back to topic...

Tits for Tuesdays...




for the titty lovers out there
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 03:13 PM   #79
Mr Pheer
I don't care.
 
Mr Pheer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Where you live
Posts: 15,159
__________________
Make GFY Great Again - Free script!
Mr Pheer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 04:52 PM   #80
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
at what point did I say I was either Gary or me posting????

I said you´d have a lot more respect, than saying to me that we´re coked up if we were in the same room..

GFY needs to get rid of the keyboard warriors and keep it real!

Speak to me like you would face to face and we´ll get on much better

For a start, I would love to see you call me a coke whore wife if we met...



all of the images that have been previously posted, you said were you, have extensions, or did you not notice that when you were posting another persons photos and saying they were your own????

cheater proven
The photos posted of me here do not show me with extensions, cause I've never worn any. I dont think you of all people should be talking about loose tummys. Sounds like from reading the other posters that I'm not even talking to the other Natalie, but rather her boyfriend who feels compelled to defend her by putting me down, real classy.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:09 PM   #81
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the middle
Posts: 8,446


.
__________________
Check out the Free Cams at Camfoxes.com.

Hot 18 Year Olds and Nothing But 18 year olds on Cam.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:29 PM   #82
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 98,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
If only there was milk too.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:08 PM   #83
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 25,392
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:44 PM   #84
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer
 
SilentKnight's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: shooting pool in Elysium
Posts: 22,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
back to topic...

Tits for Tuesdays...




for the titty lovers out there
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:59 AM   #85
MatureKing
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
You guessed my dream, how?
MatureKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:41 AM   #86
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
The photos posted of me here do not show me with extensions, cause I've never worn any. I dont think you of all people should be talking about loose tummys. Sounds like from reading the other posters that I'm not even talking to the other Natalie, but rather her boyfriend who feels compelled to defend her by putting me down, real classy.
don´t come at me trolling with, maybe it´s not you...


Check out your pics, I can even see the different colour hair in the mirror, you´re BS, you´re not the girl in the photos, you´re a troll.


If you show a pic of you today, i´l post a pic of me today holding a newspaper laying naked on my balcony as I´m here right now and can do this...


Ask any hair stylist to look at those pics you´ve been posting and they will all confirm, the girl in the photos that you say are you has extensions & due to your lack of knowledge, you´ve proven you´re not the girl in the photos from 6 yrs ago.


Now please, i´m here to do business and not argue about something that I know is true, because I am real & true.
No need to carry on, I don´t want to speak to a pretender (full stop)
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:42 AM   #87
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 25,392
^^^ I would would like to see pics. Pics or ban. ^^^
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 07:15 AM   #88
MatureKing
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,846
And NOW very very very shy tits

MatureKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:19 AM   #89
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 80,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Jayden James is one of my very fapvorites .

Glad this thread stirred some debate over breast aesthetics (or I better say aesthetits) . . .
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:15 PM   #90
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
don´t come at me trolling with, maybe it´s not you...


Check out your pics, I can even see the different colour hair in the mirror, you´re BS, you´re not the girl in the photos, you´re a troll.


If you show a pic of you today, i´l post a pic of me today holding a newspaper laying naked on my balcony as I´m here right now and can do this...


Ask any hair stylist to look at those pics you´ve been posting and they will all confirm, the girl in the photos that you say are you has extensions & due to your lack of knowledge, you´ve proven you´re not the girl in the photos from 6 yrs ago.


Now please, i´m here to do business and not argue about something that I know is true, because I am real & true.
No need to carry on, I don´t want to speak to a pretender (full stop)
I'll post a pic of me holding a newspaper as soon as you post a pic of your passport with your birthdate. You say I'm lying about my hair extensions and I think you're lying about your age. If this is the boyfriend I've been talking to, then forget it.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:32 AM   #91
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
I'll post a pic of me holding a newspaper as soon as you post a pic of your passport with your birthdate. You say I'm lying about my hair extensions and I think you're lying about your age. If this is the boyfriend I've been talking to, then forget it.
there´s information about me everywhere on the internet, you don´t come at me about me about anything to do with my stats, i´ve had this before from the loser trolls on this site, probably as you know, probably as you are one of them...

freeones, pornhub, xhamster, xhamster premium, xvideos, all pornstar genuine checked profiles, then modelcentro & adultwork, again, age displayed & showing I´ve been checked with passports, oh, then go to streamate & other cam sites...

I´ll be online in an hour or so in adultwork, anyone can check me over & you...



You have nothing but 2 10 year old sets of pics, the model had extensions in her hair, varicose veins and no genuine names or details on them. The only reason them show up as Natalie K is because the site owner put that as the aka name...

The photos are just a purchased set of images of a model who´s name no one knows.



Oh & the extensions, those pics of the girl in the photos, you suggest are you, that model does have extensions, ask anyone who knows about hair and make up.

You´re BS, i´m here for many years to come, my business is thriving and my fans are amazing
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 04:56 AM   #92
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
I'll post a pic of me holding a newspaper as soon as you post a pic of your passport with your birthdate. You say I'm lying about my hair extensions and I think you're lying about your age. If this is the boyfriend I've been talking to, then forget it.
oh, and you´re forgetting, this is an adult business forum, Mark from 2much has my passport details as I have cammed with his team also!!!!!

Now, i´m not going to put a passport online, especially in this place with thieves and assholes to look and steal, however, he can vouch for me being no where near 50, as anyone could, just by looking at my photos & videos!



You still haven´t proven, first that you´re the girl on those images, obviously not, as you didn´t realise about the extensions that that model has in her hair, but hey ho...

Also, you while you´re at it, prove your name is Natalie, otherwise, you´re just someone coming onto the forum and using a fake username
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #93
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
there´s information about me everywhere on the internet, you don´t come at me about me about anything to do with my stats, i´ve had this before from the loser trolls on this site, probably as you know, probably as you are one of them...
Yes, the info I read indicated you had three grown kids in their 20s, which seems impossible if you just turned 40 as you claim. Did you have them in your teens and lose custody of them because of your adult work and cocaine habit?
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:01 PM   #94
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_K View Post
Yes, the info I read indicated you had three grown kids in their 20s, which seems impossible if you just turned 40 as you claim. Did you have them in your teens and lose custody of them because of your adult work and cocaine habit?

Wow, you´ve gone too far you little fuck head! so fucking rude & cheeky...

coke? custody? kids?

Whether you´re DVtimes, Damian or another one of the idiot trolls, you´re losing the plot thinking I´m a degenerate like you!

I´ve never had a drug habit, never lost kids to custody & never spoke about children in their 20s, so don´t make up BS about me!

lucky you have a computer to hide behind!
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:27 PM   #95
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$
 
GAMEFINEST's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: sexy time
Posts: 13,536
some hotties for sure

natalie got some nice ones
__________________

Cams.com – Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare
]
Caring 24/7 VACARES.COM
Partial Sig for sale, Please PM ME!
GAMEFINEST is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:06 PM   #96
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Wow, you´ve gone too far you little fuck head! so fucking rude & cheeky...

coke? custody? kids?

Whether you´re DVtimes, Damian or another one of the idiot trolls, you´re losing the plot thinking I´m a degenerate like you!

I´ve never had a drug habit, never lost kids to custody & never spoke about children in their 20s, so don´t make up BS about me!

lucky you have a computer to hide behind!
Like when you inappropriately bragged in that R.I.P. thread about a pornstar OD'ing on coke and how coke doesn't kill you and you party til 5 am on your balcony in Spain?

NatalieK arguing with herself and she says she's never had a drug problem!
Or maybe it's Gary arguing with his coked-out wife 'cause nick fighting is the only way these losers communicate anymore?

I dunno but it's fucking retarded (and entertaining).
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:26 PM   #97
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer
 
SilentKnight's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: shooting pool in Elysium
Posts: 22,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Like when you inappropriately bragged in that R.I.P. thread about a pornstar OD'ing on coke and how coke doesn't kill you and you party til 5 am on your balcony in Spain?

NatalieK arguing with herself and she says she's never had a drug problem!
Or maybe it's Gary arguing with his coked-out wife 'cause nick fighting is the only way these losers communicate anymore?

I dunno but it's fucking retarded (and entertaining).


And of course you just know she'll come back with, "Oh, it's not a drug habit...just occasional recreational use, you know."

Wait for it...
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:12 PM   #98
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Like when you inappropriately bragged in that R.I.P. thread about a pornstar OD'ing on coke and how coke doesn't kill you and you party til 5 am on your balcony in Spain?

NatalieK arguing with herself and she says she's never had a drug problem!
Or maybe it's Gary arguing with his coked-out wife 'cause nick fighting is the only way these losers communicate anymore?

I dunno but it's fucking retarded (and entertaining).
stop acting like a retard...


coke habit or enjoying a line of charlie every few months when you´re at a party is a little different...


you have an addiction to continue to harass me though Porn Nerd, i´m getting pretty pissed off with you tbh!

wondering why you have taken a liking to constantly harass me when i´ve done nothing to you though?


and btw, the girl who died, wasn´t on coke, the coke was laced. The dealer was an asshole, cocaine doesn´t kill like that, all I was saying was the truth!
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:13 PM   #99
GspotProductions
Natalie K
 
GspotProductions's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 14,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST View Post
some hotties for sure

natalie got some nice ones
thank you hun x
__________________
My official porn site NatalieK.xxx Porn surfer & webmaster blog Sign up to NatalieKash

Skype: gspotproductions - "Converting your traffic into income since 2005"
GspotProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:33 PM   #100
Natalie_K
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Wow, you´ve gone too far you little fuck head! so fucking rude & cheeky...

coke? custody? kids?

Whether you´re DVtimes, Damian or another one of the idiot trolls, you´re losing the plot thinking I´m a degenerate like you!

I´ve never had a drug habit, never lost kids to custody & never spoke about children in their 20s, so don´t make up BS about me!

lucky you have a computer to hide behind!
What is with all the rude name calling, I was merely trying to clarify what I read in your bio. So if your 3 children are not in their 20s, do they live at home with you while you have these swinger parties you've talked about? Seems like it wouldn't be a healthy situation to have kids around while you use drugs and entertain random men you've met online.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
tits, tuesday
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.