Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2019, 04:05 PM   #1
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Petition to ban Bladewire Media Astroturfers from this forum

1. Because he shows zero regard for the basic forum rules (no images of death, no spamming threads, no bumping old threads, requesting links to illegal ads, ddos attacks, the list goes on).

2. Because this place was genuinely productive when he was gone

3. Because he is a paid DNC astroturfing shill, and posts non stop, choking the board out

4. Because he operates multiple nics that he keeps his threads bumped with

5. Because he's done everything possible to run this place into the ground

People used to think his posts kept this place alive.. But from everything I've seen its quite the opposite. People are genuinely turned off and don't want to engage.

What say the people? [email protected]

Bladewire Media nics, don't bother..
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:10 PM   #2
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: aljazeera.com
Posts: 3,338
Is he not PC enough?

Does GFY need to be a safe place now?

Asking for a snowflake...
__________________
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:12 PM   #3
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
There is always a trend with these "please ban" posts.. Its always one of the conseranazis trying to get people banned because they cant stand it when people post stuff they dont like..

It's like /r/conservative or /r/ the Donald over on Reddit. If you post anything bad about Trump, no matter how true it is they ban you.


Conservanazis need their safe spaces.. They are the same types who want books banned or burnt..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:14 PM   #4
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,539
Op should be banned first. Return him to his safe places. Storm Front, Gay Tinder, breitbart...he's such a bet welching snowflake who needs to suckle on some cock to feel secure!
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:28 PM   #5
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 49,849
The Russian controlled alt-right hate fake nic troll is obsessed with me.

Targeted harrasment is against GFY TOS

Rule #6 Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!



Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 04:45 PM   #6
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
The Russian controlled alt-right hate fake nic troll is obsessed with me.

Targeted harrasment is against GFY TOS

Rule #6 Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!




He's a bit obsessive isn't he..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:01 PM   #7
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 24,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
1. Because he shows zero regard for the basic forum rules (no images of death, no spamming threads, no bumping old threads, requesting links to illegal ads, ddos attacks, the list goes on).

2. Because this place was genuinely productive when he was gone

3. Because he is a paid DNC astroturfing shill, and posts non stop, choking the board out

4. Because he operates multiple nics that he keeps his threads bumped with

5. Because he's done everything possible to run this place into the ground

People used to think his posts kept this place alive.. But from everything I've seen its quite the opposite. People are genuinely turned off and don't want to engage.

What say the people? [email protected]

Bladewire Media nics, don't bother..
You are a boring useless idiot .... Try to get in the Guiness record book as the one that didn't breathe the longest .....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:02 PM   #8
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 60,906
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:09 PM   #9
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 25,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
1. Because he shows zero regard for the basic forum rules (no images of death, no spamming threads, no bumping old threads, requesting links to illegal ads, ddos attacks, the list goes on).

2. Because this place was genuinely productive when he was gone

3. Because he is a paid DNC astroturfing shill, and posts non stop, choking the board out

4. Because he operates multiple nics that he keeps his threads bumped with

5. Because he's done everything possible to run this place into the ground

People used to think his posts kept this place alive.. But from everything I've seen its quite the opposite. People are genuinely turned off and don't want to engage.

What say the people? [email protected]

Bladewire Media nics, don't bother..
Just say the real reason: Because he's right and you can't fight.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:13 PM   #10
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Haha..

Looks like Bladewire has piled all his nics in as usual.

Btw, how did people not realize Bladewire was Crockett long long ago?
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:17 PM   #11
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Haha..

Looks like Bladewire has piled all his nics in as usual.

Btw, how did people not realize Bladewire was Crockett long long ago?
You're seriously one delusional fella and I'm willing to bet (wait, I take that back welcher) that you have a a serious drinking problem and you only post this bullshit after getting sloshed up.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:23 PM   #12
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 36,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Haha..

Looks like Bladewire has piled all his nics in as usual.

Btw, how did people not realize Bladewire was Crockett long long ago?
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
██████████████▒▒▒ 80% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 05:46 PM   #13
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 4,780
Nooooo!!! We can't ban the clueless libs!!

- That would remove the endless entertainment they provide with their constant hysteria

- That would remove the opportunity to counter their bullshit and educate people with the facts

- The Dems have always been the party of hate and racism. This place lets them showcase their fascist ways.

Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:03 PM   #14
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,515
The fact is without Bladewire this place would be dead.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:04 PM   #15
PamWinterReturns
diskardid mentsch
 
PamWinterReturns's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Westport Point MA
Posts: 1,698
If they ban people for breaking rules, twenty percent of the board will be banned.

But you can ban him and you have the power. It’s called IGNORE. A simple button click and he’s gone! No more time wasted reading his posts and then wasting time to complain. Poof he’s gone!

If that’s not possible due to obsession, realize this isn’t real life. You spend hours arguing with a nickname, not a person.

You spend all this time posting but you could be promoting your business, building new sites, doing new projects, etc. Between the bullshit, business happens. Reminds me that I have to email someone here ...
__________________
Webmaster from 1993Ė2008. Coma put me out of commission for several years. I'm back in limited-capacity due to health issues/amnesia but I never give up! New project launching soon! 😎👍😎👍

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< >
I put my hosting trust in BlastPort and you should, too. Reliable, helpful and wonít dent your wallet. Donít lose money to downtime. No downtime yet!!
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< >
PamWinterReturns is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:07 PM   #16
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: aljazeera.com
Posts: 3,338
You calling me bladewire?

I don't know about these other guys, but you should know damn well I ain't him.

BTW, pay your debts bro.
__________________
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:07 PM   #17
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
The fact is without Bladewire this place would be dead.
Jesus Bladey.. Don't be so obvious.

Furthermore, the opposite is true.. When Bladewire was banned, this place did wonderfully. About ten other people have said as much, repeatedly.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:10 PM   #18
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye View Post
You calling me bladewire?

I don't know about these other guys, but you should know damn well I ain't him.

BTW, pay your debts bro.
No I'm not.

I'm calling the following Bladewire:

1. Beerptrol
2. RedFred
3. Crockett
4. SuckonThis

I've known you weren't Bladewire since before the AOL thread.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:10 PM   #19
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: aljazeera.com
Posts: 3,338
Cool. My bad then.
__________________
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:12 PM   #20
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
If they ban people for breaking rules, twenty percent of the board will be banned.

But you can ban him and you have the power. Itís called IGNORE. A simple button click and heís gone! No more time wasted reading his posts and then wasting time to complain. Poof heís gone!

If thatís not possible due to obsession, realize this isnít real life. You spend hours arguing with a nickname, not a person.

You spend all this time posting but you could be promoting your business, building new sites, doing new projects, etc. Between the bullshit, business happens. Reminds me that I have to email someone here ...

I spend 20 minutes a day in GFY tops.

There was one day in which I did try to "keep up" with Bladewire for shits and giggles.. Seven hours later I had to tap.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:14 PM   #21
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye View Post
Cool. My bad then.
All good fella.

You might be more pro-left.. But at least you don't go along with all of it and call a spade a spade.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:17 PM   #22
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: aljazeera.com
Posts: 3,338
Let me explain how forums work. I own a few.

Traffic is the answer. Blade brings the traffic.

Yes, the politics died when he was banned. But so did the traffic. Traffic pays the bills. All that other shit doesn't anymore.

Always remember, a forum is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship.
__________________
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:19 PM   #23
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: aljazeera.com
Posts: 3,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
All good fella.

You might be more pro-left.. But at least you don't go along with all of it and call a spade a spade.
I define myself as slightly to the right of the center. I'm the most conservative person I know irl these days.
__________________
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:21 PM   #24
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye View Post
Let me explain how forums work. I own a few.

Traffic is the answer. Blade brings the traffic.

Yes, the politics died when he was banned. But so did the traffic. Traffic pays the bills. All that other shit doesn't anymore.

Always remember, a forum is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship.
I would disagree, in ernest.

I believe he runs traffic away from here. I literally watch less and less people post. Not to say that's equelevant with traffic but engagement is typically a good indicator.

Post counts flourished when he was silenced, and more random users came back to discuss business.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:23 PM   #25
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Jesus Bladey.. Don't be so obvious.

Furthermore, the opposite is true.. When Bladewire was banned, this place did wonderfully. About ten other people have said as much, repeatedly.
Funny you keep calling me Bladewire then welched on the bet for me to prove I'm not.

What's funny is it doesn't bother me a bit, I commend him for driving your obsessed stalking ass to the brink of insanity. I would gladly take credit for it.

Low IQ bet welcher.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:24 PM   #26
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: aljazeera.com
Posts: 3,338
Traffic and post counts are not necessarily the same thing.

They gotta give them advertisers what they paying for. Or gfy goes the pay route (which very rarely works for forums, especially those on a super decline like gfy) or donations or gfy disappears.
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:57 PM   #27
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 3,884
good thread !! lol
__________________
Hello
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:59 PM   #28
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Funny you keep calling me Bladewire then welched on the bet for me to prove I'm not.

What's funny is it doesn't bother me a bit, I commend him for driving your obsessed stalking ass to the brink of insanity. I would gladly take credit for it.

Low IQ bet welcher.
Here is your opportunity. Right now, in this post.. To show me where I (not you) welched on a bet.

To help. Here is the original thread - https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...ladewires.html

You made the bet, I accepted it, you ducked out and crab walked to save face.

If the bet was such a lock, why did (Bladewires) make up the most bizarre excuse possible (after you agreed to my only stipulation)?

Flex on us with your high IQ please you ugly cunt.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:00 PM   #29
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon
 
AdultKing's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Outback Australia
Posts: 15,538
Bladewire can stay at GFY. This festering shit hole of a forum deserves him.
__________________
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:02 PM   #30
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Eye View Post
Traffic and post counts are not necessarily the same thing.

They gotta give them advertisers what they paying for. Or gfy goes the pay route (which very rarely works for forums, especially those on a super decline like gfy) or donations or gfy disappears.
I agree they aren't the same, but post count and engagement are viable indicators.

Another GFY mystery is the Alexa rating. When the board activity is next to nill, but it's still ranking decently.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:03 PM   #31
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Bladewire can stay at GFY. This festering shit hole of a forum deserves him.
Even so,mplesse underdtand I and others alike genuinely appreciate your efforts and contributions.

If you hang out somewhere else shoot me a DM.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:04 PM   #32
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon
 
AdultKing's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Outback Australia
Posts: 15,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Another GFY mystery is the Alexa rating.
There's no mystery, it's manipulated.
__________________
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:09 PM   #33
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon
 
AdultKing's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Outback Australia
Posts: 15,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
If you hang out somewhere else shoot me a DM.
Everywhere else I am is invite only and I only invite people to the other places that I have personally done business with and no offense but we've never done business, I really don't even know who you are.

For what it's worth, while GFY exists I'll still try and contribute useful stuff, because I know some people gain benefit, but the signal to noise ratio on GFY is way out of control and while that stays as it is then it's hard for any business or tech thread to gain any traction.
__________________
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:22 PM   #34
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 3,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Here is your opportunity. Right now, in this post.. To show me where I (not you) welched on a bet.

To help. Here is the original thread - https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...ladewires.html

You made the bet, I accepted it, you ducked out and crab walked to save face.

If the bet was such a lock, why did (Bladewires) make up the most bizarre excuse possible (after you agreed to my only stipulation)?

Flex on us with your high IQ please you ugly cunt.
The only person you are trying to convince you didn't welch... is yourself.

You made the bet, WE all accepted, and then you included the impossible stipulation, and not to mention wanted Eric to get in trouble for facilitating your retarded bet.

Quite honestly, do you really think Eric has time for your fucking childish bullshit?




He doesn't even have time to moderate your racist ass's off the board. lol
__________________
Hello
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:56 PM   #35
ghjghj
Confirmed User
 
ghjghj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Funny you keep calling me RedFred
You literally respond for RedFred.
ghjghj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:09 PM   #36
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
The only person you are trying to convince you didn't welch... is yourself.

You made the bet, WE all accepted, and then you included the impossible stipulation, and not to mention wanted Eric to get in trouble for facilitating your retarded bet.

Quite honestly, do you really think Eric has time for your fucking childish bullshit?




He doesn't even have time to moderate your racist ass's off the board. lol
It's funny how you love to manipulate.

Can you not read? Please do and quote me where anyone but (Bladewires) walked backwards

Here ya go, real easy like - https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...ladewires.html

Instead, cunts like to distort rather than read. Cause the facts don't look good in your case.

Are you just hoping other people can't read?
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:11 PM   #37
RycEric
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
1. Because he shows zero regard for the basic forum rules (no images of death, no spamming threads, no bumping old threads, requesting links to illegal ads, ddos attacks, the list goes on).

2. Because this place was genuinely productive when he was gone

3. Because he is a paid DNC astroturfing shill, and posts non stop, choking the board out

4. Because he operates multiple nics that he keeps his threads bumped with

5. Because he's done everything possible to run this place into the ground

People used to think his posts kept this place alive.. But from everything I've seen its quite the opposite. People are genuinely turned off and don't want to engage.

What say the people? [email protected]

Bladewire Media nics, don't bother..
__________________
RycEric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:12 PM   #38
PamWinterReturns
diskardid mentsch
 
PamWinterReturns's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Westport Point MA
Posts: 1,698
You made a post but removed it apparently. I have it in email.

You claim you spend no more than twenty minutes here daily

9:07 pm to 10:03 pm tonight then back at 10:56 pm

I didnít look at the morning posts, just tonight. Over an hour tonight yet you boast of twenty minutes only each day. Today isnít over yet.

Your nose is growing. The point isnít being caught in a lie, itís the wasted time you could be using to make money.

Part of your issue is needing recognition and acceptance. You want to be top dog here, admired and fawned over, and have people worship you here. Instead, itís backfiring and youíre left arguing and looking like a fool.

Ignore him. You can do so much instead of getting hard by arguing with anonymous people. The joy you feel wonít help when you go to bed alone and broke.
__________________
Webmaster from 1993Ė2008. Coma put me out of commission for several years. I'm back in limited-capacity due to health issues/amnesia but I never give up! New project launching soon! 😎👍😎👍

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< >
I put my hosting trust in BlastPort and you should, too. Reliable, helpful and wonít dent your wallet. Donít lose money to downtime. No downtime yet!!
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< >
PamWinterReturns is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:14 PM   #39
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Everywhere else I am is invite only and I only invite people to the other places that I have personally done business with and no offense but we've never done business, I really don't even know who you are.

For what it's worth, while GFY exists I'll still try and contribute useful stuff, because I know some people gain benefit, but the signal to noise ratio on GFY is way out of control and while that stays as it is then it's hard for any business or tech thread to gain any traction.
Fair dinkum fella no offense taken.

Just wanted to convey that there are those of us who appreciate your informative posts, I have a couple bookmarked myself for future purposes. So, it's not wasted.
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:17 PM   #40
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 4,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
You made a post but removed it apparently. I have it in email.

You claim you spend no more than twenty minutes here daily

9:07 pm to 10:03 pm tonight then back at 10:56 pm

I didn’t look at the morning posts, just tonight. Over an hour tonight yet you boast of twenty minutes only each day. Today isn’t over yet.

Your nose is growing. The point isn’t being caught in a lie, it’s the wasted time you could be using to make money.

Part of your issue is needing recognition and acceptance. You want to be top dog here, admired and fawned over, and have people worship you here. Instead, it’s backfiring and you’re left arguing and looking like a fool.

Ignore him. You can do so much instead of getting hard by arguing with anonymous people. The joy you feel won’t help when you go to bed alone and broke.
Yes, tonight about 30 minutes combined.

People worshipping me? I could give a fuck.. With respect, you are over analyzing.

Ps, I didn't remove anything. Feel free to show me, perhaps an edit?
__________________
10 years of experience in:

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:22 PM   #41
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 3,884
Diomed has a tiny penis....


__________________
Hello
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:23 PM   #42
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 3,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns View Post
You made a post but removed it apparently. I have it in email.

You claim you spend no more than twenty minutes here daily

9:07 pm to 10:03 pm tonight then back at 10:56 pm

I didnít look at the morning posts, just tonight. Over an hour tonight yet you boast of twenty minutes only each day. Today isnít over yet.

Your nose is growing. The point isnít being caught in a lie, itís the wasted time you could be using to make money.

Part of your issue is needing recognition and acceptance. You want to be top dog here, admired and fawned over, and have people worship you here. Instead, itís backfiring and youíre left arguing and looking like a fool.

Ignore him. You can do so much instead of getting hard by arguing with anonymous people. The joy you feel wonít help when you go to bed alone and broke.
You can't talk sense into him. He is a Trump supporter.
__________________
Hello
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:27 PM   #43
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,515
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:28 PM   #44
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
You can't talk sense into him. He is a Trump supporter.
And a bet welcher.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:01 PM   #45
DraX
Confirmed User
 
DraX's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In wonderland..
Posts: 5,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Jesus Bladey.. Don't be so obvious.

Furthermore, the opposite is true.. When Bladewire was banned, this place did wonderfully. About ten other people have said as much, repeatedly.
Strong argument and I do remember it myself, the place had a different feel to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
I spend 20 minutes a day in GFY tops.

There was one day in which I did try to "keep up" with Bladewire for shits and giggles.. Seven hours later I had to tap.
+1 for the effort.

BAN Bladewire...
__________________
Deposit Today With BTC - Play With Bitcoins
DraX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:03 PM   #46
bigPunk
Confirmed User
 
bigPunk's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,004
I actually appreciate Bladewire! Although he posts too much political shit, heís a cool dude. 😎
__________________
Signature goes here
bigPunk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:04 PM   #47
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 3,884
Diomed has no penis...

__________________
Hello
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:13 PM   #48
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the middle
Posts: 8,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
I literally watch less and less people post.
I post alot less than I was a while back but it is definitely not because of BW.

Oh, and you thinking Crockett and BW are the same person. Way off.

just sayin..

.
__________________
Check out the Free Cams at Camfoxes.com.

Hot 18 Year Olds and Nothing But 18 year olds on Cam.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:31 PM   #49
DukeSkywalker
artificer in brass & iron
 
DukeSkywalker's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NJ
Posts: 9,726
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Everywhere else I am is invite only and I only invite people to the other places that I have personally done business with and no offense but we've never done business, I really don't even know who you are.

For what it's worth, while GFY exists I'll still try and contribute useful stuff, because I know some people gain benefit, but the signal to noise ratio on GFY is way out of control and while that stays as it is then it's hard for any business or tech thread to gain any traction.

Iíd love an invite. Iím about done here
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:44 PM   #50
Dead Eye
Unconfirmed Abuser
 
Dead Eye's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: aljazeera.com
Posts: 3,338
When you got Pam scolding you it's a wrap bro
__________________
Dead Eye is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
people, threads, genuinely, nics, media, bladewire, posts, forum, run, bumped, operates, multiple, alive, opposite, engage, bother, ground, board, paid, spamming, death, bumping, illegal, links, requesting
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.