Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2018, 01:04 PM   #1
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
Great American Beer Festival

Any of you attending? If so, which session(s)?

Like last year, I will use GABF as a jumping off point for my annual Craft Beer Tour. This year I will concentrate on the Pacific Northwest, which means I will see a few GFYer's in Portland, if nowhere else.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:59 PM   #2
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Any of you attending? If so, which session(s)?

Like last year, I will use GABF as a jumping off point for my annual Craft Beer Tour. This year I will concentrate on the Pacific Northwest, which means I will see a few GFYer's in Portland, if nowhere else.
Hanging out with BD sounds like a blast.
__________________
Don't LOSE your Google traffic, setup SSL today!
Vacares now has SSD VPS' accounts. Contact sales for FREE migration.
ICQ: 147479144 / Skype - limpgringo
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:18 PM   #3
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 46,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Hanging out with BD sounds like a blast.
If you are into older men, sure.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 02:58 PM   #4
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
If you are into older men, sure.
Yeah, I am sure you don't understand how someone could have a good time driving around the country, being welcomed by businesses with open arms and full pints in every state you visit.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:27 PM   #5
RyuLion
 
RyuLion's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: San Diego
Posts: 29,687
I'll be at this one:
https://www.baysidebrewfest.com
but this one first:
San Diego Music Festival KAABOO Del Mar Southern California Music Fest - KAABOO Del Mar
Oh and went to this one last month..
https://www.sandiegospiritsfestival.com/

I never drive though..
Cheers!
RyuLion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:51 PM   #6
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 46,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Yeah, I am sure you don't understand how someone could have a good time driving around the country, being welcomed by businesses with open arms and full pints in every state you visit.
You are so strange.

Of course I know what it's like to driving around and being welcomed by businesses with open arms. We go on pizza tasting tours all the time - we will hit three or four places in one day for some taste testing. Usually it's a friend of mine who owns a local pizza place here in town, and a few other friends. Usually a owner of a pizza place will hit me up on FB and ask me to come in, and we'll set up a day.

There is something wrong with you.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 06:09 PM   #7
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
You are so strange.

Of course I know what it's like to driving around and being welcomed by businesses with open arms. We go on pizza tasting tours all the time - we will hit three or four places in one day for some taste testing.
Is your reading comprehension that bad? How is that driving around the country? How many states have you driven to for their pizza?

Last year's craft beer tour - 24 days I had traveled more than 6,000 miles, and visited 39 breweries (and one meadery) in 14 states; Colorado (5/1), Nebraska (4), Iowa (1), Indiana (1), Michigan (8), Ohio (1), North Carolina (3), South Carolina (4), Alabama (1), Louisiana (1), Texas (5), New Mexico (1), Arizona (2), and California (2).

In that time I attended two craft beer festivals, GABF in Denver; and Jacktoberfest in Jackson, Mississippi. I also attended two breweries birthdays; Founders Brewing 20th Anniversary in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and the Great Raft Brewing 4th Anniversary in Shreveport, Louisiana.

That's what I mean by driving around the country; not the county.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 01:49 PM   #8
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 78,218
I will just open a bottle of mass-produced lager :/ . . .
__________________
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:29 PM   #9
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Is your reading comprehension that bad? How is that driving around the country? How many states have you driven to for their pizza?

Last year's craft beer tour - 24 days I had traveled more than 6,000 miles, and visited 39 breweries (and one meadery) in 14 states; Colorado (5/1), Nebraska (4), Iowa (1), Indiana (1), Michigan (8), Ohio (1), North Carolina (3), South Carolina (4), Alabama (1), Louisiana (1), Texas (5), New Mexico (1), Arizona (2), and California (2).

In that time I attended two craft beer festivals, GABF in Denver; and Jacktoberfest in Jackson, Mississippi. I also attended two breweries birthdays; Founders Brewing 20th Anniversary in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and the Great Raft Brewing 4th Anniversary in Shreveport, Louisiana.

That's what I mean by driving around the country; not the county.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Yeah, I am sure you don't understand how someone could have a good time driving around the country, being welcomed by businesses with open arms and full pints in every state you visit.
You are seriously arguing about this?

__________________
Don't LOSE your Google traffic, setup SSL today!
Vacares now has SSD VPS' accounts. Contact sales for FREE migration.
ICQ: 147479144 / Skype - limpgringo
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:14 PM   #10
thirdworldxxx
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Chatsworth, CA
Posts: 544
__________________
Your #1 source for authentic Asian, Latin, Euro, and Shemale xxx content.
Email: [email protected]
Skype: diegocastles
thirdworldxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:27 PM   #11
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$
 
GAMEFINEST's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: sexy time
Posts: 12,972
Never been to a beer festival, Def need to go to one
__________________

Cams.com – Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare


SIG FOR SALE, Please PM me.
GAMEFINEST is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:24 PM   #12
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 78,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST View Post
Never been to a beer festival, Def need to go to one
You're cool, GAMEFINEST . . .
__________________
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:34 PM   #13
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST View Post
Never been to a beer festival, Def need to go to one
GABF = 800 breweries, 3,800 beers. Biggest I have been to.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:12 AM   #14
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 78,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
GABF = 800 breweries, 3,800 beers. Biggest I have been to.
I'm thirsty now . . .
__________________
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:49 AM   #15
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 46,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Is your reading comprehension that bad?
Again, with the insults.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
How is that driving around the country?
I have a job. Multiple businesses. I am not an old man in retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
How many states have you driven to for their pizza?
California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Arizona.

I am only half your age, so perhaps when I am older I will have time to travel more.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 07:29 PM   #16
Look Chang
Life Tourist
 
Look Chang's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Under the Coconut Tree
Posts: 3,557
Drinking beer is a convivial activity ...

__________________
Your Daily Source of Free Asian Porn:

LBFM Addiction - Asian Teens - Asian Cams - Asian Tubes - Asian Shemales
Look Chang is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:55 PM   #17
mchtye
this & that
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Founders Brewing 20th Anniversary in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Damn if i would have known you where here i would have come to meet ya
Founders is killing it up here
__________________
i sale crack..
mchtye is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:08 AM   #18
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchtye View Post
Damn if i would have known you where here i would have come to meet ya
Founders is killing it up here
I ran into one GFYer at a brewery after I left Founders. Can't recall his name; Heron perhaps?
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:49 AM   #19
mchtye
this & that
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
I ran into one GFYer at a brewery after I left Founders. Can't recall his name; Heron perhaps?
Don't think i know him. Hopefully you got a chance to try some crack fries from the Hopcat before leaving though.
__________________
i sale crack..
mchtye is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 10:33 AM   #20
Busty2
Registered User
 
Busty2's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA, Maine /California and the UK
Posts: 2,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuLion View Post
I'll be at this one:
https://www.baysidebrewfest.com
but this one first:
San Diego Music Festival KAABOO Del Mar Southern California Music Fest - KAABOO Del Mar
Oh and went to this one last month..
https://www.sandiegospiritsfestival.com/

I never drive though..
Cheers!
Brings back good memories Alex i hate you !
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 01:00 PM   #21
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post


California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Arizona.

I am only half your age, so perhaps when I am older I will have time to travel more.
First off; bullshit. I know you did not drive to those states for their pizza. No one drives to those states for their pizza; not even you.

And your job is done online. 90% of my travel has been done while working, because I work online; just like you.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 03:31 PM   #22
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 11:18 PM   #23
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
Day 2 of my annual craft beer tour, and I am in Durango, CO tonight. I guess I will stay at a hop farm in Larkspur tomorrow night, since they offered. Guess there is some beer release they would like to share with me.

Thursday morning I will hit Denver for a three day beer festival. It is like Internext for craft beer. Lots of side events; I got invited to many. Since I know the routine better this year I should be able to get most of it done and keep Buddy fed.



I was going to post some pics, but not a lot of chicks . . . yet.

If interested . . . https://craftbeerguy.com/tag/craft-beer-tour-2018/ will have everything.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:09 AM   #24
Dead
Confirmed User
 
Dead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,998
Welcome back to Colorado Baddog! Larkspur is right up the road from us, we are still down here in Springs. Deadlines are keeping me from Denver this time, sucks balls as it looks like one hell of a party and selling out fast!!

Be sure to keep Buddy plenty of water on tap....record breaking heat wave has been brutal. Looking forward to the updates, Safe Travels Man
Dead is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM   #25
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 78,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
__________________
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM   #26
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
Welcome back to Colorado Baddog! Larkspur is right up the road from us, we are still down here in Springs. Deadlines are keeping me from Denver this time, sucks balls as it looks like one hell of a party and selling out fast!!

Be sure to keep Buddy plenty of water on tap....record breaking heat wave has been brutal. Looking forward to the updates, Safe Travels Man
Damn, that would have been cool to spend some time with you guys. I will remember that for next time tough, for sure!

It sure is beautiful around here; came up 160, it was amazing. Wish I had more time to stop and shoot it.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:21 AM   #27
Dead
Confirmed User
 
Dead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Damn, that would have been cool to spend some time with you guys. I will remember that for next time tough, for sure!

It sure is beautiful around here; came up 160, it was amazing. Wish I had more time to stop and shoot it.
Right on, As Jerry says "So Many Roads to ease my Soul" We love it out here, best move we could have done! Beautiful and Legal Have a blast Brother, Next time for sure!
Dead is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
annual, beer, concentrate, craft, tour, festival, american
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.