Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2018, 08:11 PM   #1
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,012
I found ANTIFA's roots / theme song

Damn commie Russians for sure
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:13 PM   #2
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 41,032
Russian propoganda

You're so butthurt from failing at a premiere KKK/Nazi rally today that you have to make up lies to compensate. So sad
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:15 PM   #3
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Russian propoganda

You're so butthurt from failing at a premiere KKK/Nazi rally today that you have to make up lies to compensate. So sad
KKK and ANTIFA are both Democrat creations.. It was a gathering of all your people..
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:16 PM   #4
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 41,032
What's it like to be a sore loser that can't admit your own failure? Just curious, have no idea what it's like to live in your sad world of hate & insecurity.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #5
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
What's it like to be a sore loser that can't admit your own failure? Just curious, have no idea what it's like to live in your sad world of hate & insecurity.
I see you were at the family reunion



They say a picture is worth a thousand words but the video is even better

https://twitter.com/Journo_Christal/...83385857216512
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:49 PM   #6
oppoten
NAME THE JEW
 
oppoten's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,743
__________________
"We are bringing them the plague" - Freud
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:52 PM   #7
oppoten
NAME THE JEW
 
oppoten's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,743
and back when Ministry were good

__________________
"We are bringing them the plague" - Freud
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:00 PM   #8
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 41,032


__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:58 AM   #9
Mr Pheer
Fuck you.
 
Mr Pheer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Fuck you.
Posts: 14,397
__________________
Has Trump been in your mouth today?
Mr Pheer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:47 PM   #10
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
KKK and ANTIFA are both Democrat creations.. It was a gathering of all your people..
Times have changed and you know better. The KKK is now for Trump. Antifa is inexplicably just anti-fascist.

One could argue that it is people like you who created antifa. Without the facist loving Trump supporters and the racist element, antifa would not have been created. Antifa is a response.

Congratulations. The more you post, the stronger antifa becomes.
__________________
Don't LOSE your Google traffic, setup SSL today!
Vacares now has SSD VPS' accounts. Contact sales for FREE migration.
ICQ: 147479144 / Skype - limpgringo
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:33 PM   #11
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Times have changed and you know better. The KKK is now for Trump. Antifa is inexplicably just anti-fascist.

One could argue that it is people like you who created antifa. Without the facist loving Trump supporters and the racist element, antifa would not have been created. Antifa is a response.

Congratulations. The more you post, the stronger antifa becomes.
This is the dumbest shit posted on GFY this week.

The Klan was and is a Democrat group.

Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign

Antifa are NOT anti-fascist. They are a domestic terrorist group who riots, burns buildings, smashes windows out of businesses, and violently attack patriots and anyone who doesn't support their communist agenda.

Or do you think it's cool to burn down half of Berkeley because a gay dude, who is married to a black dude, who happens to be conservative, tried to give a speech?

The left are the most hateful, un-American people imaginable.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 07:35 AM   #12
PR_Glen
Confirmed User
 
PR_Glen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post

The left are the most hateful, un-American people imaginable.

There is no America without an opposition. If you didn't drop out of school when you did you would realize this. The good news is you are young and have the time to learn these things still. I suggest you do this and then come back to this conversation at a later date.
__________________
Webmaster Support for Pimp Roll
and Contact for Paid Per View
ICQ: 1 5 0 5 5 7 1 6 7 Skype: HitMan.b52
Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
PR_Glen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 07:51 AM   #13
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
This is the dumbest shit posted on GFY this week.

The Klan was and is a Democrat group.

Klan leader claims KKK has given $20K to Clinton campaign

Antifa are NOT anti-fascist. They are a domestic terrorist group who riots, burns buildings, smashes windows out of businesses, and violently attack patriots and anyone who doesn't support their communist agenda.

Or do you think it's cool to burn down half of Berkeley because a gay dude, who is married to a black dude, who happens to be conservative, tried to give a speech?

The left are the most hateful, un-American people imaginable.

Dumb Russian-Republican anchor baby wouldn't know American history if a red white and blue bald eagle shit on his head every series of the Oxford History of the United States.
__________________
Don't LOSE your Google traffic, setup SSL today!
Vacares now has SSD VPS' accounts. Contact sales for FREE migration.
ICQ: 147479144
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:03 AM   #14
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
There is no America without an opposition. If you didn't drop out of school when you did you would realize this. The good news is you are young and have the time to learn these things still. I suggest you do this and then come back to this conversation at a later date.


__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
russians, commie, r5zkn3-6sjy, damn, song, found, antifas, roots, theme
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.