Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2018, 01:08 PM   #101
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
She's laying out facts. Not opinions. So ideology has little to do with it. The only problem in you watching it is that these "facts" will challenge what you WANT to believe is fact.
This is the sad part- good people like Mark and Rochard getting duped, believing things that are simply untrue, and refusing to even look at certain news sources

The truth has no bias

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 02:02 PM   #102
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
The truth has no bias

wich truth do you mean? the truth from your right wing propaganda sources ? or the real truth ?
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:02 PM   #103
poncabare
Confirmed User
 
poncabare's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: san francisco
Posts: 2,434
it couldnt possibly go both ways
__________________
Vice President
datingtraffic.com
etology.com
skype: poncabare
poncabare is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:05 PM   #104
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
wich truth do you mean? the truth from your right wing propaganda sources ? or the real truth ?
thommy why are yoy a liberal?
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:27 PM   #105
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post

You just painted over 70,000,000 people and many Obama voters are being "fucking idiots" and that's not even bias. Thats complete and total arrogance. Further, you do nothing to bridge the gap, like so many Liberals today, you are filled with hate and bitterness and you do every single thing you possibly can to dehumanize and attack those who are on the other side of the fence..
Dehumanizing? Squealer: People are fleeing war and other horrible things and coming to America hoping for a better life, legally. Sessions has now forced ICE to separate children from their parents, and Donald Trump is doing nothing at all about it.

Tell me why you support Trump on this, and why you do not think this is not idiotic. Tell me why it is ok for Trump to allow this, and why Liberals are the real dehumanizers here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Happy Fathers Day

Proven false, yet you share this meme anyway. Why?
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:19 PM   #106
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,501
Has anyone here read Sun Tzu's The Art Of War?

Back in 1992 I went to the Libarary Of Congress for some journalistic reason and, out of curiousity, inquired about which were the most popular books taken out by Members Of Congress. (Back then, pre-Internet, people had to read actual books and take them out from actual libraries. Amazing, I know!)

The #1 book was, for purely political reasons, The Bible. But #2? Sun Tzu's The Art Of War. I was very young then and hadn't heard of the book so immediately ran out and got a copy. It's very small, not many pages, but powerful in its' simplicity.

In short: we have been divided and conquered.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 11:17 PM   #107
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Dehumanizing? Squealer: People are fleeing war and other horrible things and coming to America hoping for a better life, legally. Sessions has now forced ICE to separate children from their parents, and Donald Trump is doing nothing at all about it.
Give me a fucking break.

"Trump supporters are fucking idiots" was your message. Your constant railing against anyone who doesn't think just like you shows how completely tone deaf and ignorant of US politics you are.

Trump could adopt every single child in Mexico, put them through school and college and have them all be US Citizens and become doctors and you'd just move on to the next insanely stupid argument that doesn't concern you anyway.

You don't like Trump
You don't Like Conservatives
You are very far Left

That is the basis for your rants. Not "children", not "illegal immigrants".

Let's not pretend like you've just randomly stumbled across some gross injustice that you feel the need to call to the worlds attention to fix. You don't give a shit. You'll do nothing. And no matter what happens, you'll always be typing out some "Trump supporters are fucking idiots" diatribe with "proof".
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:47 AM   #108
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Give me a fucking break.

"Trump supporters are fucking idiots" was your message. Your constant railing against anyone who doesn't think just like you shows how completely tone deaf and ignorant of US politics you are.

Trump could adopt every single child in Mexico, put them through school and college and have them all be US Citizens and become doctors and you'd just move on to the next insanely stupid argument that doesn't concern you anyway.

You don't like Trump
You don't Like Conservatives
You are very far Left

That is the basis for your rants. Not "children", not "illegal immigrants".

Let's not pretend like you've just randomly stumbled across some gross injustice that you feel the need to call to the worlds attention to fix. You don't give a shit. You'll do nothing. And no matter what happens, you'll always be typing out some "Trump supporters are fucking idiots" diatribe with "proof".
Never give in to liberals because it will never be enough...never EVER apologize because they either wont accept it or say its too late

Build the wall and dont let low IQ people from the 3rd world here that hate us
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:05 AM   #109
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
wich truth do you mean? the truth from your right wing propaganda sources ? or the real truth ?
I don't post fake news articles. But feel free to prove me wrong and post a fake story, ANY fake story from Breitbart, Infowars, DailyCaller, or the TheGatewayPundit. Post it here and show us all the fake news.

Good luck with that
__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:06 AM   #110
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
I don't post fake news articles. But feel free to prove me wrong and post a fake story, ANY fake news story from Breitbart, Infowars, DailyCaller, or the TheGatewayPundit. Post it here and show us all the fake news.

Good luck with that
This whole fake news about Trump literally started with a left wing outlet posting children in cages from the Obama era, saying it was from the Trump era...unreal how bad fake news is these days
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:11 AM   #111
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 39,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Dehumanizing?
claims the guy who started this thread that "trump supporters are fucking idiots".
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:12 AM   #112
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 46,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Has anyone here read Sun Tzu's The Art Of War?

Back in 1992 I went to the Libarary Of Congress for some journalistic reason and, out of curiousity, inquired about which were the most popular books taken out by Members Of Congress. (Back then, pre-Internet, people had to read actual books and take them out from actual libraries. Amazing, I know!)

The #1 book was, for purely political reasons, The Bible. But #2? Sun Tzu's The Art Of War. I was very young then and hadn't heard of the book so immediately ran out and got a copy. It's very small, not many pages, but powerful in its' simplicity.

In short: we have been divided and conquered.
People still read books. I read every day. I just finished the book I was reading last night - Remember the Cherry Pie video girl? She wrote a book and it was kind of interesting. I also downloaded two more WWII books last night.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #113
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
I've never read a book in my life
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:38 AM   #114
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Give me a fucking break.

"Trump supporters are fucking idiots" was your message.
Yes. From my point of view, Trump is doing one dishonest, disgraceful thing after another, and Trump supports still support him. This to me, is idiotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Your constant railing against anyone who doesn't think just like you
No I do not. I discuss various subjects with people regardless of their beliefs. I want to know their point of view and discuss it with them.

Currently, Trump is allowing ICE to separate children from families of migrants. I think this is idiotic. I think supporting Trump's refusal to act is idiotic. Your view is different from mine. Tell me what your view is, why you think you are right and I am wrong, and let's discuss it. That's the point of this thread.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
shows how completely tone deaf and ignorant of US politics you are.
I am as tone-fead and ignorant of US politics as you are. Except for maybe a few lawyers, all of us are at the same level of political expertise. All any of us, you and me included, are our opinions. Opinions are all we really have as no one seems to want to believe the truth anymore, right? Just state your opinion already and stop getting so bent out of shape.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Trump could adopt every single child in Mexico, put them through school and college and have them all be US Citizens and become doctors and you'd just move on to the next insanely stupid argument that doesn't concern you anyway.
What Trump says and does affects the whole world. And just because I'm not a citizen of the US doesn't mean I don't have compassion. Question for you: Do you have compassion?





Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You don't like Trump
Mostly correct. He likes NASA so I give him a star for that, and he just might stop NK from launching nukes, so I'll give him a shiny star for that too. Besides that, there's not much else I like.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You don't Like Conservatives
Not true. I think John McCain is a good guy. Jeb Bush is likeable and even Chris Christie has had his moments... The basic original conservative ideology is itself not bad. It has its good points and bad points but everything can and should be negotiated in good faith for the good of the people.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You are very far Left
I think companies should not be allowed to heavily pollute your beautiful country. I think you deserve clean water and air like everyone else. I think their are alternatives to fossil fuels that deserve exploration. I think companies and individuals that are highly successful should pay their fare share in taxes. I think everyone has the right to own guns, but maybe, just maybe, assault weapons should require special licensing, training and restrictions for safety reasons.

Re-read the paragraph above a second time. Do you disagree with anything I said? Do you not agree 100% with me?





Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
That is the basis for your rants. Not "children", not "illegal immigrants".
Wrong. It's all of the above. You should just ask me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Let's not pretend like you've just randomly stumbled across some gross injustice that you feel the need to call to the worlds attention to fix.
I didn't just stumble on it. It's on all Canadian news outlets up here. People are talking about what Trump is doing.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You don't give a shit.
I care, and I seem to care more than you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You'll do nothing.
GFY is a place where we can all talk (and fight) about issues like this. I am hoping to bring attention to the issues and understand why it is happening, and why it is supported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
And no matter what happens, you'll always be typing out some "Trump supporters are fucking idiots" diatribe with "proof".
Supporting Trump for separating kids from their parents is idiotic. Supporting Trump for installing Pruitt as head of the EPA, dismisses climate change, threatens to destroy NK in a UN speech and all kinds of other things are to me, idiotic. But if he at least stops the practice of separating kids from their parents at the border, i'll give Trump another shiny star.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:40 AM   #115
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
What doesn't 2muchmark like about Trump? The strong economy? ISIS swiftly defeated? Record low unemployment? North Korea peace deal in the works?
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:08 AM   #116
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe69 View Post
What doesn't 2muchmark like about Trump? The strong economy? ISIS swiftly defeated? Record low unemployment? North Korea peace deal in the works?
What is truly comical is that the current political situation is like The Grinch taking the place of Santa Clause. We were told it was impossible. Couldn't happen. Wouldn't happen. Can't happen. Won't happen. Etc etc etc. Now the biggest fans of Christmas are faced with this absurd dilemma where Grinch is killing it, the presents are awesome AND the sky isn't falling.

I could personally care less about "sides" as both are necessary and healthy. But the way this is playing out with the entitled attitude of the Left and a bombastic being told they were absolutely right about everything by the President (who continually forgot he was President of ALL Americans) and a media that spoon fed them daily participation trophies and platitudes, is not replaced by an arrogant, orange haired showman at the helm who literally thrives on calling it like it is... it keeps me giggling every single time I turn on the news or read a place like this.

Even better is the irony of one group of people calling the other hateful and racist and dumb as they constantly viciously attack them, wish them harm and even death. Oh... and Muh Russia!
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:10 AM   #117
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
What is truly comical is that the current political situation is like The Grinch taking the place of Santa Clause. We were told it was impossible. Couldn't happen. Wouldn't happen. Can't happen. Won't happen. Etc etc etc. Now the biggest fans of Christmas are faced with this absurd dilemma where Grinch is killing it, the presents are awesome AND the sky isn't falling.

I could personally care less about "sides" as both are necessary and healthy. But the way this is playing out with the entitled attitude of the Left and a bombastic being told they were absolutely right about everything by the President (who continually forgot he was President of ALL Americans) and a media that spoon fed them daily participation trophies and platitudes, is not replaced by an arrogant, orange haired showman at the helm who literally thrives on calling it like it is... it keeps me giggling every single time I turn on the news or read a place like this.

Even better is the irony of one group of people calling the other hateful and racist and dumb as they constantly viciously attack them, wish them harm and even death. Oh... and Muh Russia!
The fake news media is to blame for this. He'd have a 90%+ approval rating if they weren't running fake news stories after fake news stories. Truly evil how they are dividing the country thru lies
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:16 AM   #118
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Yes. From my point of view, Trump is doing one dishonest, disgraceful thing after another, and Trump supports still support him. This to me, is idiotic.

.
Mark, stop being a petty child. You're a biased asshole who is not even American who can't stop talking shit about Americans. You said so many times that you'd stop yourself, that you were hurting your business, you've apologized etc... but you can't help yourself. Maybe the problem is not "[insert imagined problem here]" and the problem is you.

Your entire argument is basically "Trump has bad hair and an orange spray tan, therefore anyone on the right not freaking out about it supports bad hair and spray tans". What are you? A 5 year old? Thats the logic you use as an adult? Thats as far as you've gotten in your ability to reason?

Your panties are in a knot daily. It's always about "the other team" and It doesn't matter what the issue dejour is. Before Trump you busied yourself day after day trying to explain how everyone wants to kill the planet but you don't... etc. etc etc. Always something. Funny how thats suddenly not such an important issue to you anymore as you busied yourself defending the driving of a car powered by coal plants, the batteries of which are responsible for massive environmental destruction in mining as well as their subsequent disposal as being Gods work.

You talk all this shit about others and their attitudes and the President but at the same time, you were leading the charge against anyone challenging Obamas policies as being a "Racist and thats why!". Stop pretend you give a shit with your continual outburts + feigned intent to have a reasonable discussion. You didn't hesitate calling people the most vile thing you could think of to shut down any reasonable discussion.

You are just like Stefan. You say offensive inflammatory shit, get called out on it or get it turned back on you and then get all self righteous and retreat to what you believe to be the high moral ground with a "hey man, just trying to have a reasonable discussion here" while you pat yourself on the back for being an outstanding human being in a sea of cretins. Thats why you are a pussy. You are dishonest. You are a liar. You are weak.

Reasonable discussion doesn't begin at calling 1/2 the voting public of a nation "fucking idiots" just because you have your panties in a knot about imagined issues you know nothing about and because voters are worried about dozens of issues that affect THEIR LIVES daily, illegal immigration among them.. not yours.

Go get into your Chevy Volt... do a couple "I'm an outstanding human being" victory laps around your neighborhood and at few stop lights, shooting others that typical electric car driving,... smug, self satisfied, knowing glance that you're better than them.

Then start worrying about Canada instead of criminals trying to break into our nation illegally. 400 illegals sneak in to Quebec daily. Worry about how Canada treats them for breaking Canadian law.... instead of crying over click bait headlines and fake fucking news designed specifically to provoke an emotional response from people just like you, who drawing out the slow death of CNN, MSNBC etc only because you're so easy to manipulate and provoke for ad views and ad clicks.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 10:20 AM   #119
dyna mo
DSA
 
dyna mo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: invisible 7-11
Posts: 39,889
mark will never ever ever realize that.

he thinks he means well but what he does doesn't help the very things he takes issue with.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:21 AM   #120
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Mark, stop being a petty child.
Why are you calling me names? I'm not calling you a name. (I apologize for saying "All" Trump Supporters are fucking assholes". Let me change that to "Some".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You're a biased
I'm not biased. I lean left for sure, and I think that everything should be fair for everyone. What's wrong with that?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
asshole
That's your opinion, and you're certainly allowed to have it. I apologize if I came off asshole'ish to you, I didn't mean to. Notice though, that I'm still happy to engage in conversation with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
who is not even American
Correct! I am your next-door neither here in Canada. What Trump says and does, affects us, and what he does to you, our friends and neighbours and trading partners, gives us cause for concern. I care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
who can't stop talking shit about Americans.
Not True. Americans are wonderful, beautiful people. And like Canadians, we all have different views and ideas. I'm still talking to you, and reading what you post, and answering you on each item. I asked you a question in my post which you still have not answered. Here it is again:

I think companies should not be allowed to heavily pollute your beautiful country. I think you deserve clean water and air like everyone else. I think their are alternatives to fossil fuels that deserve exploration. I think companies and individuals that are highly successful should pay their fare share in taxes. I think everyone has the right to own guns, but maybe, just maybe, assault weapons should require special licensing, training and restrictions for safety reasons.

Re-read the paragraph above a second time. Do you disagree with anything I said? Do you not agree 100% with me?


Won't you please give me your opinion on this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You said so many times that you'd stop yourself, that you were hurting your business, you've apologized etc... but you can't help yourself. Maybe the problem is not "[insert imagined problem here]" and the problem is you.
Maybe you are right! But still, please answer my question.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Your entire argument is basically "Trump has bad hair and an orange spray tan,
No dude, I never once said that. I don't care what he or any world leader looks like. I don't even care who they fuck. All I care about is that they make good decisions. Why are you making assumptions about me and calling it fact when it's not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
therefore anyone on the right not freaking out about it supports bad hair and spray tans". What are you? A 5 year old? Thats the logic you use as an adult? Thats as far as you've gotten in your ability to reason?
I never once said that, and I don't care what he looks like. What are you, a 5 year old?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post

Your panties are in a knot daily. It's always about "\blah blah blah blah blah.
Ok, talking with you is getting nowhere. Please answer my question above if you can.

Cheers.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 11:38 AM   #121
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
More of the same hypocritical bullshit...

Starting point "you're all a bunch of fucking idiots", "you don't care about children which makes you evil human beings"
End point "Wait, what?! why are you calling me names"

I have no intention of discussing anything with you. You're a fraud. You can't even be honest with yourself and your own bias. You're intellectually weak.

I'm just pointing out what an idiotic hypocrite people like you are. You don't give a shit about anyone or anything. You just want to be seen as caring.... and you do that by pointing at others and saying "you don't care!! but i so!!!" so you can feel better about yourself at the expense of others.

The intent behind everything you say and do is to say "i care" and if you don't agree, "then you don't care".

Well.. .fuck you!

Fuck off back to some Canadian forum, buy Canadian computers and sell your bullshit products that no one here praises you for, to Canadians.

You created a fucking thread about how to avoid American products.

Well, go all in you hypocritical pussy.

Stop dealing with Americans.

Start with selling that little Chevy pocket vibrator you drive and buy a Canadian... uhm... ..hmm... I dunno... bicycle? What the fuck do you guys even make apart from Hockey and syrup?

At least I and those like me have the balls to be honest. let me be clear as so many others are.

I don't give a fuck about criminals flooding across the border, being detained, fed, housed, clothed and then sent back home and what temperature their oatmeal is at breakfast.

I care that it stops. Now. That is what matters to Americans right now. That is in part why Trump is in office and Democrats are being voted out of government. So fuck off with your stupid bullshit about people being housed, clothed, fed, receiving medical care but just not in the exact right way you'd like to see it happen. You guys are fucking idiots. Obama could have been bayoneting babies and you fucking clowns had nothing to say.

I care about the fact that this nation has over 20,000,000 people in it illegally. I care that group of people is responsible for a HUGE prison population and large %'s of violent crimes.

I don't give a fuck what some pussified, self righteous Canadian thinks about it or what his "enlightened" opinions are on the matters which he knows nothing about apart from what he read in some cleverly crafted clickbait headlines from a dying news source.... designed only to provoke an emotional response.

You responding on cue doesn't make you morally superior to others. It makes you a fucking moron.

__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:00 PM   #122
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:23 PM   #123
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
I don't post fake news articles. But feel free to prove me wrong and post a fake story, ANY fake story from Breitbart, Infowars, DailyCaller, or the TheGatewayPundit. Post it here and show us all the fake news.

Good luck with that
Bro be real here. Infowars is fake news, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Pizza Gate,



https://imgur.com/a/EHjVOeO
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:24 PM   #124
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Bro be real here. Infowars is fake news, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Pizza Gate,



https://imgur.com/a/EHjVOeO

What about it? All alex does is ask questions and not believe the official bullshit narrative like you simple minded imbeciles do
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:27 PM   #125
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe69 View Post
What about it? All alex does is ask questions and not believe the official bullshit narrative like you simple minded imbeciles do
The ones that certainly need to be answered. Gay Frogs
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 12:29 PM   #126
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
The ones that certainly need to be answered. Gay Frogs
Which turned out to be true
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:03 PM   #127
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe69 View Post
Which turned out to be true
The US government is turning frogs gay? Proof please
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:04 PM   #128
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:16 PM   #129
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe69 View Post
Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females
I don't think you know how gay works.

One takeaway from this thread is TheSqueler taking Mark behind the woodshead and giving him the business. Guy hit the nail on the head on that one.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:16 PM   #130
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
I don't think you know how gay works.

One takeaway from this thread is TheSqueler taking Mark behind the woodshead and giving him the business. Guy hit the nail on the head on that one.
You get proven wrong once again and result to personal insults
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:20 PM   #131
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe69 View Post
You get proven wrong once again and result to personal insults
How is a frog turning from male to female gay? You are the one who is wrong. It's not a personal insult to point out someone is wrong. Trans people aren't gay,

Cuck move IMO
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:21 PM   #132
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
How is a frog turning from male to female gay? You are the one who is wrong. It's no a personal insult to point out someone is wrong.

Cuck move IMO
Alex Jones was making the point that certain chemicals in food and water can make you gay, lower your T levels and make you mentally ill. Just look a few decades ago, there were practically no trannies or gays or fat people or mentally ill people running around. Nowadays there are fucking everywhere! What's going on?
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:24 PM   #133
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe69 View Post
Alex Jones was making the point that certain chemicals in food and water can make you gay, lower your T levels and make you mentally ill. Just look a few decades ago, there were practically no trannies or gays or fat people or mentally ill people running around. Nowadays there are fucking everywhere! What's going on?
You asked me to point out fake news, I point it out, the US Government isn't making frogs gay. Now you change narratives. You are arguing like a cuck here.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:26 PM   #134
BroadwayJoe69
So Fucking Banned
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
You asked me to point out fake news, I point it out, the US Government isn't making frogs gay. Now you change narratives. You are arguing like a cuck here.
You just moved the goal posts

This is what you first posted: "The ones that certainly need to be answered. Gay Frogs "

And i answered it
BroadwayJoe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:32 PM   #135
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
The single most comical thing is that illegal mexicans and central/south americans - while in the USA illegally still produce more than the country of Canada and we're trying to remove that element from society completely. But a Canadian has opinions
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:04 PM   #136
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,733
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:37 PM   #137
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Bro be real here. Infowars is fake news, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Pizza Gate
He said Sandy Hook happened and that people died. Early on they had questions and debated possibilities and strange occurrences in the videos. Watch his final statement on it.

I'm not sure what they said about the boston bombing, but clearly some people knew before it happened.

Video: Boston Globe Tweets About Controlled Explosion Before It Happens

Pizzagate wasn't an Infowars conspiracy theory. It broke in early November 2016 with the Wikileaks Podesta email dump. It was huge on reddit & Voat for a month before Infowars even mentioned it. They also backed off the story because they saw that it was a setup to demonize them. That's right, Jones said it wasn't real BEFORE the guy went to the pizza place with a rifle.
__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:03 PM   #138
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
You asked me to point out fake news, I point it out, the US Government isn't making frogs gay. Now you change narratives. You are arguing like a cuck here.
Where did they say it was "the US government?"

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females

The gay frogs are shown at 2:15 -->

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:09 PM   #139
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
About 900 babies are killed every day in the US. The leftists love that. When's the next Pussy Hat March?

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:07 PM   #140
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
About 900 babies are killed every day in the US. The leftists love that. When's the next Pussy Hat March?

Fetuses are not babies moron.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:31 PM   #141
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
More of the same hypocritical bullshit...
Not hypocritical at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Starting point "you're all a bunch of fucking idiots"
No, I said Trump Supporters are fucking idiots. Then I dialed it back and said Some. Am I not allowed to make a mistake? Am I not allowed to admit that mistake, and correct it? Sorry, Judge Squealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
"you don't care about children which makes you evil human beings"
I never said that. Why did you go out of your way to say that I said that? And why did you put it in quotes? Are you having a stroke? Do you smell burnt toast?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
End point "Wait, what?! why are you calling me names"
Wrong. You called me an asshole, and I accept it. I didn't ask you why you called me that. Burnt toast?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I have no intention of discussing anything with you.
That's too bad because I thought my questions were pretty simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You can't even be honest with yourself and your own bias. You're intellectually weak.
When was I dishonest with myself? What are you talking about? Maybe you should lay down?

Please link to where I said something that showed I was a hypocrite, or said that you don't care about children, or that you are an evil human being, etc. What you are reading of mine, and what you are thinking, seems to be 2 completely different things.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I'm just pointing out what an idiotic hypocrite people like you are.
You are trying to yes, but you're falling flat because nothing you say I said above was true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You don't give a shit about anyone or anything.
I care about the planet, I want people to be happy, I want clean air and water, green energy, jobs for everyone, world peace, great music, hot chicks and rock concerts, friends, family, pets, Caterpillars (I love the fuzzy orange ones), etc.

See? You're really, really wrong about me. Why so mad?



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You just want to be seen as caring.... and you do that by pointing at others and saying "you don't care!! but i so!!!" so you can feel better about yourself at the expense of others.
Of course you care. Everyone reading this would go out of their way to stop this from happening of course. I don't know you at all but it's a safe bet to say that you care. Is this a fair assumption?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
The intent behind everything you say and do is to say "i care" and if you don't agree, "then you don't care".

Well.. .fuck you!
Â
Fuck you not accepted. You are misreading my intent, so your Fuck You is not valid. Begone, you fucking fuckyou! Begone I say!



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post

You created a fucking thread about how to avoid American products.
No, I linked to an article that no one takes seriously, except you it seems.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Stop dealing with Americans.
Why would I want to do that? What Trump does does not define you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Start with selling that little Chevy pocket vibrator
The money I save on Gas buys alot of cool stuff. Just sayin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
What the fuck do you guys even make apart from Hockey and syrup?
Mineral fuels including oil: US$84.6 billion (20.1% of total exports)
Vehicles: $62.3 billion (14.8%)
Machinery including computers: $32.4 billion (7.7%)
Gems, precious metals: $18.6 billion (4.4%)
Wood: $14.1 billion (3.3%)
Electrical machinery, equipment: $13 billion (3.1%)
Plastics, plastic articles: $12.6 billion (3%)
Aluminum: $9.8 billion (2.3%)
Aircraft, spacecraft: $9.7 billion (2.3%)
Oil seeds: $7.9 billion (1.9%)

Source: Canada's Top 10 Exports


# Trade item Value
1 Cars 47,632
2 Aircraft, Helicopters, and Spacecraft 7,322
3 Coal 6,766
4 Potassic Fertilizers 6,519
5 Wheat 6,317
6 Raw Aluminium 5,570
7 Rapeseed 5,190
8 Pharmaceuticals 5,162
9 Iron Ore 4,569
10 Sulfate Chemical Woodpulp 4,390
11 Ethylene Polymers 4,022
12 Gold 3,730
13 Rapeseed oil 3,398
14 Gas turbines 3,231
15 Copper ore 3,107
16 Pork 2,828
17 Aircraft parts 2,758
18 Spark-Ignition Engines 2,740
19 Nickel Mattes 2,563
20 Refined Petroleum 2,514
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_exports_of_Canada

Oil
Cars
Gold
Liqufied Petroleum Gass
Coal
Also: Potassic mineral and chemical fertilizers ($6.8 billion); aircrafts including airplanes, helicopters, and spacecrafts ($6.6 billion); unwrought aluminum ($6.5 billion); wheat ($5.7 billion); and lumber (5.4 billion).
Top 5 Exports: Canada | The Economy | Minyanville's Wall Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
At least I and those like me have the balls to be honest. let me be clear as so many others are.
You may be honest with your feelings but you're not with facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I don't give a fuck about criminals flooding across the border, being detained, fed, housed, clothed and then sent back home and what temperature their oatmeal is at breakfast.
Neither do I. What's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I care that it stops. Now. That is what matters to Americans right now.
To all Americans? Or to some?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
That is in part why Trump is in office and Democrats are being voted out of government.
Well, you might be right on that...


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
So fuck off with your stupid bullshit about people being housed, clothed, fed, receiving medical care but just not in the exact right way you'd like to see it happen.
Not even for kids? Damn that's cold.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You guys are fucking idiots. Obama could have been bayoneting babies and you fucking clowns had nothing to say.
Except he didn't. And we didn't.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I care about the fact that this nation has over 20,000,000 people in it illegally.
I have some good news for you! The number of illegal immigrants in the US peaked at 12 Million in 2007 and has been going down ever since. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illega..._United_States
https://www.statista.com/topics/3454...united-states/


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I care that group of people is responsible for a HUGE prison population and large %'s of violent crimes.
https://www.prisonpolicy.org/reports/pie2017.html


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I don't give a fuck what some pussified, self righteous Canadian thinks about it or what his "enlightened" opinions are on the matters which he knows nothing about apart from what he read in some cleverly crafted clickbait headlines from a dying news source.... designed only to provoke an emotional response.
You shouldn't let others tell you what to think. However there's nothing wrong with talking with other people who may see things differently. It's a bonus when they are from another country, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You responding on cue doesn't make you morally superior to others. It makes you a fucking moron.
I'm not trying to look like one or the other. I'm just giving you the curtosy of answering your posts.

Peace.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 04:37 PM   #142
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe69 View Post
Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females
Female doesn't mean gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post

One takeaway from this thread is TheSqueler taking Mark behind the woodshead and giving him the business. Guy hit the nail on the head on that one.
He is certainly having a bad day that's for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe69 View Post
You just moved the goal posts (To Matt-ADX)
But he didn't - you did, good sir.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
The single most comical thing is that illegal mexicans and central/south americans - while in the USA illegally still produce more than the country of Canada and we're trying to remove that element from society completely. But a Canadian has opinions
No one is saying you shouldn't control your borders my brother. But taking babies from their parents is a little harsh. Can we at least agree on that?
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:03 PM   #143
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Female doesn't mean gay.



No one is saying you shouldn't control your borders my brother. But taking babies from their parents is a little harsh. Can we at least agree on that?
Oh... it's now "babies" and "taking babies from their parents".

Really?

You can't type a sentence without being disingenuous and intentionally wording it for maximum emotional appeal and attempting to create a false argument based on rhetoric, not fact?

Guess what? Break the law, you get separated from your child.
Rob a store, you get seperated from your kid.
Hit your husband, you get separated from your kid.
Break the law, you get separated from your kid.

So cut the silly bullshit.

Criminals get separated from any accompanying minors. Because they are fucking criminals.

This is not a new concept... but then again, why care about facts?

Who are the "mothers"?
Who are the "sex traffickers"?
Who are the "human traffickers"?
Who are the "drug mules"?
Who are the "cartel members"?
Who are the "gang members"?
Who are the "terrorists"?
When no one has documents, who is who??

Oh, that's right. You don't know.

You just know your'e right and everyone else with boots on the ground and dealing with the situation in person, is wrong. You're must be some kind of fucking genius.

We're to believe that every single woman that risked her childs life to cross the border is the model of a perfect parent? Thats the very fucking definition of "unfit parent". They can go south you know? It's a big country full of beautiful beaches, resorts, tourist areas and so on.

Even better, you've worked everything out from arrogant French wanna-be asshole-land and 1000s of miles away.

Good for you!

You just want to believe there's some magical unicorn filled utopia of liberal perfection where no tough decisions have to be made and that Trump himself is shitting on.

So no, i don't agree with you. I don't agree that "Trump" has anything at all to do with how CRIMINALS are apprehended, screened, given medical help, fed, clothed, housed and processed at the border.

One thing is for sure... the people who are there know the facts.

You know zero facts.

You only know clickbait headlines and that Liberals have found a new "cause de'jour" to let anothers know how much you care as you attempt to virtue signal your way to gaining points with similar dipshits who also have no facts because it's just the cool, peer approved move to hate Trump with or without facts to score points with similar deluded assholes.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:16 PM   #144
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
Will you be taking a trip to the border Mark? Or was your plan just to act like a dipshit on a forum full of anti-social dipshits so you can feel better about yourself? How much money did you donate today? To whom? How many people did you inspire to write Trump?
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:06 PM   #145
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,247
You think that taking undocumented immigrant children from their families and putting them in government facilities on US borders is ok. You have made that clear.

This is a Trump policy. You have made it clear that you support him on this.

Ok? You win buddy. Feel better.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:09 PM   #146
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,287
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Squealer:

You think that taking undocumented immigrant children from their families and putting them in government facilities on US borders is ok. You have made that clear.

This is a Trump policy. You have made it clear that you support him on this too.

Ok? Feel better.
Right on cue, Mark shut it down Squealer has called you out to perfection. They aren't undocumented families, they are committing federal crimes. The first time they get thrown out it's not like this, so these are people doing this for the 2nd time and more. They aren't innocent people they are risking their children's lives on purpose, they are unfit parents.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:26 PM   #147
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Oh... it's now "babies" and "taking babies from their parents".

Really?
Really.


Source: https://www.vox.com/2018/6/15/174687...ating-families

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You can't type a sentence without being disingenuous and intentionally wording it for maximum emotional appeal and attempting to create a false argument based on rhetoric, not fact?
I address each thing you say and offer my argument in return. I provide links to backup what I know. You on the other hand, do not.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Guess what? Break the law, you get separated from your child.
Rob a store, you get seperated from your kid.
Hit your husband, you get separated from your kid.
Break the law, you get separated from your kid.
These people are not breaking the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Criminals get separated from any accompanying minors. Because they are fucking criminals.

This is not a new concept... but then again, why care about facts?

Who are the "mothers"?
Who are the "sex traffickers"?
Who are the "human traffickers"?
Who are the "drug mules"?
Who are the "cartel members"?
Who are the "gang members"?
Who are the "terrorists"?
When no one has documents, who is who??

Oh, that's right. You don't know.
That's right, I don't know, and neither do you.

According to the Department of Justice, All border crossers would be referred to the Department of Justice, and everyone referred would be prosecuted for the misdemeanor of illegal entry. They are not charged with higher crimes like terrorism., only the misdemeanor. Should a misdemeanor crime mean losing your children, Squealer?




Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You just know your'e right and everyone else with boots on the ground and dealing with the situation in person, is wrong. You're must be some kind of fucking genius.
I don't know I'm right. I'm no expert and neither are you. I'm sharing my opinion and asking you about yours. You didn't give me your opinion on my other questions by the way. Why so angry?


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
We're to believe that every single woman that risked her childs life to cross the border is the model of a perfect parent? Thats the very fucking definition of "unfit parent". They can go south you know? It's a big country full of beautiful beaches, resorts, tourist areas and so on.
When did I say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Even better, you've worked everything out from arrogant French wanna-be asshole-land and 1000s of miles away.
When did I say I have everything worked out? (Stroke? Burnt Toast? Slurred Speech much?)


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You just want to believe there's some magical unicorn filled utopia of liberal perfection where no tough decisions have to be made and that Trump himself is shitting on.
When did I say that? (Hint: never).


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
So no, i don't agree with you. I don't agree that "Trump" has anything at all to do with how CRIMINALS are apprehended, screened, given medical help, fed, clothed, housed and processed at the border.

One thing is for sure... the people who are there know the facts.

You know zero facts.
... and neither do you. Hence, opinions... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You only know clickbait headlines and that Liberals have found a new "cause de'jour" to let anothers know how much you care as you attempt to virtue signal your way to gaining points with similar dipshits who also have no facts because it's just the cool, peer approved move to hate Trump with or without facts to score points with similar deluded assholes.
If you could talk or argue facts (with links) instead of conjecture this would be alot more interesting.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #148
TheSquealer
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
TheSquealer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: in the bread dough
Posts: 10,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
You think that taking undocumented immigrant children from their families and putting them in government facilities on US borders is ok. You have made that clear.

This is a Trump policy. You have made it clear that you support him on this.

Ok? You win buddy. Feel better.
No Mark, I don't give a fuck about the many millions who flood across the border illegally and the enormous cost they have on our society... not yours.

You however, don't give 2 shits at all about anything other than your ignorant political agenda and far Left bullshit whining and crying.

What happened Mark... did the polar bears find more ice? We're not on that anymore?

In a perfect world, criminals wouldn't choose the risk their children's lives, they wouldn't smuggle drugs, they wouldn't involve themselves in child trafficking, they wouldn't use children to smuggle drugs, they wouldn't be involved in sex trafficking etc etc etc etc etc.

They'd just be good parents and raise their children like the countless 10s of millions in Mexico who choose not to break the law because they think its a joke, who chose to be good people, hard workers and great parents.

Again, you fucking silly twat. You have no idea whatsoever what is happening on the border. None.

You know nothing about it so fuck you and your arrogant French Canadian, smug and arrogant electric car driving "you want babies to be separated from their parents" extremist, twisted bullshit lies.

You can't be honest with yourself or others for even a couple minutes. Even as you're called out for being fake and a liar, your response is fake and a lie.

No one wants anyone to endure such unnecessary hardships but then again, why don't you get off your fucking virtue signaling ass and try to sneak into Mexico for the 3rd time and let us all know what happens.

What a pathetic clown.

YOU and people like YOU got Trump elected.
YOU and people like YOU will get him elected a second time.
Even with the FBI trying promising "We'll stop him", people still voted sniveling whiners who are all complaints and all blame and no solutions, down.

A bunch of sniveling bitches that can do nothing but whine and complain and lie all day long. All the shit that voters voted against. Because of jackoffs like you, something like CNN went from a world leader in news to sketch comedy without a single funny punchline.
__________________
"Retatarded beyond independent function, hense his Grandma's basement"
Bladewire
5/29/2018
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #149
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Right on cue, Mark shut it down Squealer has called you out to perfection.
Hi Matt,

I'm happy to shut it down, though I disagree. Squealer has done alot of yelling, but missed the mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
They aren't undocumented families, they are committing federal crimes.
Well, I would say you are half right. They ARE undocumented families, AND they are committing a federal crime.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
The first time they get thrown out it's not like this, so these are people doing this for the 2nd time and more.
I did not know this. Can you post a link so I can read more? From what I know it happens the first time they try to cross.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
They aren't innocent people they are risking their children's lives on purpose, they are unfit parents.
Unfit is a strong term. Maybe some are unfit, but maybe some others have no other choice? It has to be pretty damn scary for those people...
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:36 PM   #150
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,287
Mark people posted links you simply chose to ignore them. How are they breaking the law? You don't even know what you are arguing, you just want to virtue signal. These families could just go to a port of entry (border station) and declare asylum in person to the agents and they wouldn't be arrested and would be given due process. But no they break the law instead.

For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both. For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

But just in case that isn’t enough to deter illegal entrants, a separate section of the law adds penalties for reentry (or attempted reentry) in cases where the person had been convicted of certain types of crimes and thus removed (deported) from the U.S., as follows:

Is it a Crime to Enter The U.S. Illegally? - AllLaw.com
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
idiots, a0taqwuoj1e, fucking, supporters, trump
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.