Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2018, 08:21 AM   #1
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,046
Judge in Cohen case officiated George Soros' wedding

Federal Judge Kimba Wood, who is overseeing the court case against Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, officiated the 2013 wedding of George Soros, a billionaire supporter of liberal political causes, according to news reports at that time.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...fficiated-geo/
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:32 AM   #2
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,457
OP's mom....


RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,789
Oh look it's now a plot by George Soros.. jesus christ you are a stupid fuck..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:40 AM   #4
Steve Rupe
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Oh look it's now a plot by George Soros.. jesus christ you are a stupid fuck..
He is seldom if ever right about anything so he just keeps moving the goal post. Stupid and delusional.
Steve Rupe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:25 AM   #5
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR
 
JFK's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: FUBARLAND
Posts: 66,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
OP's mom....


__________________

Speed up your business with AWE!
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - The FUBAR Calendar - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - Radio.XXX - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:50 AM   #6
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 8,684
Keep trying to spin it OP. You desperate lieing anal leech!

On December 18, 1987, based upon a recommendation from Senator Al D'Amato,{R) Wood was nominated by President Ronald Reagan to a seat on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
__________________
Chump! The ultimate neo nazi... Putin loving beta cuck!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:55 AM   #7
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
Keep trying to spin it OP. You desperate lieing anal leech!

On December 18, 1987, based upon a recommendation from Senator Al D'Amato,{R) Wood was nominated by President Ronald Reagan to a seat on the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York

Judge Kimba Wood, who is presiding over the case against President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen, was nearly nominated by then-President Bill Clinton to serve as attorney general in 1993.


Wood was hand-picked by Hillary Clinton, who had been asked to submit a list of possible nominees for her husband’s consideration.

Wood first raised eyebrows when the Clinton White House learned that she had trained to be a Playboy bunny while still a student. She was later forced to withdraw herself from consideration when it was revealed that she had employed an illegal immigrant as a nanny.


Judge In Cohen Case Was Almost Clinton AG | The Daily Caller

__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:57 AM   #8
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 8,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Keep spinning and deflecting. Protect Dirty Don at all cost. Surprised you didn't go after her for being a woman!!!
__________________
Chump! The ultimate neo nazi... Putin loving beta cuck!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:04 AM   #9
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
Keep spinning and deflecting. Protect Dirty Don at all cost. Surprised you didn't go after her for being a woman!!!
I'm not Hillary.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:07 AM   #10
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 41,162
↑↑↑ Posting at 8:04pm Moscow time. He'll be done for the day soon and be back in 10 hours or so as is his usual Russian troll schedule.



One Professional Russian Troll Tells All


"In recent weeks, former employees have come forward to talk to RFE/RL about life inside the factory, where hundreds of people work grinding, 12-hour shifts in exchange for 40,000 rubles ($700) a month."

"There are production quotas, and for meeting your quota you get 45,000. The quota is 135 comments per 12-hour shift."
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:20 AM   #11
PR_Glen
Confirmed User
 
PR_Glen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
↑↑↑ Posting at 8:04pm Moscow time. He'll be done for the day soon and be back in 10 hours or so as is his usual Russian troll schedule.
[Center]
Except that this is a semi private message board with practically zero real world influence...

why is it so hard to believe a man in the US could be posting at 1pm again?
__________________
Webmaster Support for Pimp Roll
and Contact for Paid Per View
ICQ: 1 5 0 5 5 7 1 6 7 Skype: HitMan.b52
Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
PR_Glen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:21 AM   #12
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
Except that this is a semi private message board with practically zero real world influence...

why is it so hard to believe a man in the US could be posting at 1pm again?
He's an idiot, that's why.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:23 AM   #13
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 8,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
He's an idiot, that's why.
Says the board idiot
__________________
Chump! The ultimate neo nazi... Putin loving beta cuck!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:25 AM   #14
PR_Glen
Confirmed User
 
PR_Glen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Judge Kimba Wood, who is presiding over the case against President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen, was nearly nominated by then-President Bill Clinton to serve as attorney general in 1993.


Wood was hand-picked by Hillary Clinton, who had been asked to submit a list of possible nominees for her husband’s consideration.

Wood first raised eyebrows when the Clinton White House learned that she had trained to be a Playboy bunny while still a student. She was later forced to withdraw herself from consideration when it was revealed that she had employed an illegal immigrant as a nanny.


Judge In Cohen Case Was Almost Clinton AG | The Daily Caller
as you desperation mongers are clearly predictable these talking points have already been debunked before you could finish digesting your fave russian sponsored blog sites. She trained as a playboy bunny for 5 days... What have you done for 5 days that has defined yourself in your vast and interesting life? Also, she has never attempted at hiding it, it's even in her wikipedia page. It also states that she had an immigrant working for her before it was actually illegal and she removed herself from consideration because of that technicality.

also... porn shaming? here?
__________________
Webmaster Support for Pimp Roll
and Contact for Paid Per View
ICQ: 1 5 0 5 5 7 1 6 7 Skype: HitMan.b52
Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
PR_Glen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #15
tony286
lurker
 
tony286's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: atlanta
Posts: 56,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
as you desperation mongers are clearly predictable these talking points have already been debunked before you could finish digesting your fave russian sponsored blog sites. She trained as a playboy bunny for 5 days... What have you done for 5 days that has defined yourself in your vast and interesting life? Also, she has never attempted at hiding it, it's even in her wikipedia page. It also states that she had an immigrant working for her before it was actually illegal and she removed herself from consideration because of that technicality.

also... porn shaming? here?
Its not porn shaming , its waitress shaming. It looks like she worked as a playboy bunny at a playboy club, so she was a cocktail waitress not posing nude.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:59 AM   #16
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
as you desperation mongers are clearly predictable these talking points have already been debunked before you could finish digesting your fave russian sponsored blog sites. She trained as a playboy bunny for 5 days... What have you done for 5 days that has defined yourself in your vast and interesting life? Also, she has never attempted at hiding it, it's even in her wikipedia page. It also states that she had an immigrant working for her before it was actually illegal and she removed herself from consideration because of that technicality.

also... porn shaming? here?
It's called conflict of interest. She is Soros' personal friend, most likely Clinton's and she has a Playboy past. No matter how short or long that was. She should recuse herself but we both know she won't.. That's fine with me, she'll just go down with the rest of the conspirators.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:35 AM   #17
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
It's called conflict of interest. She is Soros' personal friend, most likely Clinton's and she has a Playboy past. No matter how short or long that was. She should recuse herself but we both know she won't.. That's fine with me, she'll just go down with the rest of the conspirators.
'' conflict of interest '' ... really, you want to bring that up , under a Trump presidency ...

REALLY !!!!!!!
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 11:44 AM   #18
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
It's called conflict of interest. She is Soros' personal friend, most likely Clinton's and she has a Playboy past. No matter how short or long that was. She should recuse herself but we both know she won't.. That's fine with me, she'll just go down with the rest of the conspirators.
Oh suddenly conflict of interest is a bad thing.....where is your outrage over the conflict of interest of literally every fucking person Trump has hired?



jesus you are a stupid fuck..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:04 PM   #19
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 8,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
It's called conflict of interest. She is Soros' personal friend, most likely Clinton's and she has a Playboy past. No matter how short or long that was. She should recuse herself but we both know she won't.. That's fine with me, she'll just go down with the rest of the conspirators.
lol. Such a fucktard. Keep sucking Chump's nuts!
__________________
Chump! The ultimate neo nazi... Putin loving beta cuck!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:09 PM   #20
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
'' conflict of interest '' ... really, you want to bring that up , under a Trump presidency ...

REALLY !!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Oh suddenly conflict of interest is a bad thing.....where is your outrage over the conflict of interest of literally every fucking person Trump has hired?

jesus you are a stupid fuck..
Name one instance where Trump or anyone he's hired has used their position to target anyone? Much less had a conflict of interest while doing so...
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:46 PM   #21
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Name one instance where Trump or anyone he's hired has used their position to target anyone? Much less had a conflict of interest while doing so...
How about I just call you a fucking idiot instead because clearly you are too stupid to figure anything out for yourself..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:52 PM   #22
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 41,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony286 View Post
Its not porn shaming , its waitress shaming. It looks like she worked as a playboy bunny at a playboy club, so she was a cocktail waitress not posing nude.
Test, she was s cocktail watress for the London Playboy Club for 5 days and the lying alt-right tries to make her into Stormy Daniels
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:08 PM   #23
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 23,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Name one instance where Trump or anyone he's hired has used their position to target anyone? Much less had a conflict of interest while doing so...
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:26 PM   #24
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
soros, wedding, george, officiated, cohen, judge
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.