Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2018, 12:04 PM   #1
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
BREAKING! Sean Hannity is client of Trump's fixer Michael Cohen



Announced in court today.

Michael Cohen only arranges payoffs to pornstars, playmates & pregnant mistresses for his 3 clients.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:06 PM   #2
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 8,546
I wonder what he "fixed" for Sean.
__________________
Chump! The ultimate neo nazi... Putin loving beta cuck!
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:13 PM   #3
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
I wonder what he "fixed" for Sean.
In Sean Hannity's response he said that him and Cohen have been "friends for years" and he seeked his legal advice.

So that could mean Hannity is lying about being a client of Cohen's because if Hannity wasn't a client of Cohen's, Cohen would only have two clients and that would destroy his attorney client privilege because he's not practicing law as much as he is being a businessman.

Or Hannity could actually be a client of Cohen's and the only thing Cohen does is fixes female issues for wealthy clients so....

Neither scenario is good for Hannity, Cohen or Trump
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:24 PM   #4
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Interesting that Hannity didn't disclose here that the person he is interviewing is his attorney. Reporters are supposed to disclose things like that before or after a story, maybe Hannity is classified as a commentator and those rules don't apply to him.



__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:26 PM   #5
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355


__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:30 PM   #6
TampaToker
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Tampa Area
Posts: 5,424
Hell must of froze over you got this one right


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Interesting that Hannity didn't disclose here that the person he is interviewing is his attorney. Reporters are supposed to disclose things like that before or after a story, maybe Hannity is classified as a commentator and those rules don't apply to him.



__________________
Icq 247-742-205
TampaToker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #7
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,217
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:45 PM   #8
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Interesting that Hannity never said on his show that the reason he's upset Cohen's office was raided is because he's one of Cohen's ( the fixer ) only three clients
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:57 PM   #9
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 22,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
I wonder what he "fixed" for Sean.
An asshole like Sean Hannity probably has many things he needs fixing.
__________________
bronco67 is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 12:59 PM   #10
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,437
Why does this not surprise me?



Not disclosing Cohen was his Attorney before interviewing him: the height of ethical journalistic integrity.



__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:00 PM   #11
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 17,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Interesting that Hannity didn't disclose here that the person he is interviewing is his attorney. Reporters are supposed to disclose things like that before or after a story, maybe Hannity is classified as a commentator and those rules don't apply to him.



He is definitely not a reporter. He's a pundit.
kane is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #12
Evil Chris
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Evil Chris's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: 3rd from the Sun
Posts: 12,800
Well there ya go! (haha)
__________________


It PAYZE to post on GFY

chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp
Evil Chris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:02 PM   #13
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
RedFred's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,217
Acepimp? Hello?
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:31 PM   #14
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 10,659
Imagine that, a lawyer has more than one client.
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:40 PM   #15
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,536
Surprise!

Just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
In Sean Hannity's response he said that him and Cohen have been "friends for years" and he seeked his legal advice.

So that could mean Hannity is lying about being a client of Cohen's because if Hannity wasn't a client of Cohen's, Cohen would only have two clients and that would destroy his attorney client privilege because he's not practicing law as much as he is being a businessman.

Or Hannity could actually be a client of Cohen's and the only thing Cohen does is fixes female issues for wealthy clients so....

Neither scenario is good for Hannity, Cohen or Trump
I think Cohen is less of an attorney, more of a "fixer" who makes problems go away, and then hides behind the attorney client privilege in the rare event he is called out on anything.

I also think all of this is about Prague. I think the Steele Dossier claims Cohen made a secret trip to Prague to meet with the Russians to coordinate with them, the FBI investigated this (with or without Mueller), and the FBI found evidence that Cohen did in fact go to Prague. So now Cohen has lied to the FBI about this trip to Prague, lied about meeting with the Russians, and now he is covering up evidence of this. Even worse is that Cohen is using attorney client privilege to hide behind.

The FBI is very good at what it does. They will uncover everything. It's just a matter of time.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:41 PM   #16
blackmonsters
Making PHP Work
 
blackmonsters's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: 🌎🌅🌈🌇
Posts: 15,145
__________________
Get Econfirmpro Cam Site Plugin For Wordpress :
Featuring 12 Major Sponsors in this plugin
No programming skills needed to run your own live cam site

Need a developer? : PHP SQL Javascript jQuery CSS3 Responsive design Wordpress
Skype : econfirmpro
blackmonsters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:41 PM   #17
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 22,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Acepimp? Hello?
"The delusional left sure is desperate!"
-Acepimp.


2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:42 PM   #18
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Imagine that, a lawyer has more than one client.
You are completely missing the point here. No one is surprised that an attorney has more than one client, the problem is he was unable to name more than two clients. He claims to be an attorney, he is trying to hide behind attorney client privilege, but doesn't seem to have any clients.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:53 PM   #19
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 10,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
You are completely missing the point here. No one is surprised that an attorney has more than one client, the problem is he was unable to name more than two clients. He claims to be an attorney, he is trying to hide behind attorney client privilege, but doesn't seem to have any clients.
Who gives a fuck who his clients are? Is it anyone's business? He has a law degree and passed the bar so in turn he's a lawyer... If he had only one client who was paying him enough to live comfortably then he's a lucky man.

This Michael Cohen shit is going to blow up in the Democrats faces like all the rest..

And most likely because of this guy who was a Clinton Foundation donor..

Michael Cohen, Once of Och-Ziff, Charged With Fraud by U.S.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...h-fraud-by-u-s

Trumps Michael Cohen has had about 10 people who have verified his whereabouts during the supposed "Prague visit"

Why isn't anyone asking the guy who is in federal custody where he was? Or maybe they are?


Mueller’s warning: ‘Many’ news stories on Trump-Russia probe are wrong
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nt=newsale rt
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:03 PM   #20
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Who gives a fuck who his clients are? Is it anyone's business? He has a law degree and passed the bar so in turn he's a lawyer... If he had only one client who was paying him enough to live comfortably then he's a lucky man.
How do you not get this?

Cohen is in court right now trying to convince a judge that the FBI has documents from other clients, and that attorney client privilege applies. In order to convince a judge that attorney client privilege applies to his other clients, he needs to provide a list of his clients... Which it seems he is completely unable to do.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:09 PM   #21
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 10,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
How do you not get this?

Cohen is in court right now trying to convince a judge that the FBI has documents from other clients, and that attorney client privilege applies. In order to convince a judge that attorney client privilege applies to his other clients, he needs to provide a list of his clients... Which it seems he is completely unable to do.
Because he doesn't tell the World who his clients are means he is unable to do so? Don't you think attorney client privilege means that maybe he shouldn't be disclosing his clients unless they ok him to do so? Why would anyone ok him to do so in this Democratic witch hunt? So loonies can witch hunt them as well? It's no one's business except his and his clients.......
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #22
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Surprise!

Just kidding.



I think Cohen is less of an attorney, more of a "fixer" who makes problems go away, and then hides behind the attorney client privilege in the rare event he is called out on anything.

I also think all of this is about Prague. I think the Steele Dossier claims Cohen made a secret trip to Prague to meet with the Russians to coordinate with them, the FBI investigated this (with or without Mueller), and the FBI found evidence that Cohen did in fact go to Prague. So now Cohen has lied to the FBI about this trip to Prague, lied about meeting with the Russians, and now he is covering up evidence of this. Even worse is that Cohen is using attorney client privilege to hide behind.

The FBI is very good at what it does. They will uncover everything. It's just a matter of time.
Hannity admitted that he never paid Cohen and was never invouced. Hannity tweeted that they are "good friends" and he "sought his advice on occasion"

So basically Hannity lied to make it seem to the judge that Cohen had more than 2 paying clients over a 2 year period.


So it looks like Cohen is getting no attorney client privilege via the judges ruling today
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:40 PM   #23
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Because he doesn't tell the World who his clients are means he is unable to do so? Don't you think attorney client privilege means that maybe he shouldn't be disclosing his clients unless they ok him to do so? Why would anyone ok him to do so in this Democratic witch hunt? So loonies can witch hunt them as well? It's no one's business except his and his clients.......
Look at you trying to defend a multi millionaire businessman pretending to be an attorney who's only legal actions in 2 years have been silencing women 2 men have slept with

Your laws in Russia are different than here in America. You don't have to comment in every single thread as if you know our laws and customs here just because you're a paid troll for Putin & Trump.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:41 PM   #24
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Because he doesn't tell the World who his clients are means he is unable to do so? Don't you think attorney client privilege means that maybe he shouldn't be disclosing his clients unless they ok him to do so? Why would anyone ok him to do so in this Democratic witch hunt? So loonies can witch hunt them as well? It's no one's business except his and his clients.......
You are 100% correct.

"The World" has no right to know who his clients are - but a Judge does.

He HAS to show the Judge his client list or he gets disbarred and....you can guess the rest.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:52 PM   #25
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Because he doesn't tell the World who his clients are means he is unable to do so? Don't you think attorney client privilege means that maybe he shouldn't be disclosing his clients unless they ok him to do so? Why would anyone ok him to do so in this Democratic witch hunt? So loonies can witch hunt them as well? It's no one's business except his and his clients.......
In order to claim that some of those files are unrelated to their case and thus subject to attorney client privilege, yes, he needs to list his clients.

The best part is he is unable to do so, the one person he named - Hannity - claimed Cohen is not his attorney. LOL.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #26
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,536
I hate to say this... But this is just fun to watch.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:27 PM   #27
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
I wonder what he "fixed" for Sean.
He sucked Trumps cock, so he got his $100k payday
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #28
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 22,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Who gives a fuck who his clients are?
It matters because it's a conflict of interest. Hannity, on his NEWS show, was hyper-critical of Mueller and the FBI's investigation into Trump. It matters because Hannity, on his news show, constantly, endlessly defends Trump. It matters because Cohen is under criminal investigation by the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

Wouldn't you think it would be a good idea for a news reporter to be really, really independent and not connected in any way to Trump or Cohen to truthfully and accurately report on what they are doing? You know, "Fair and Balanced" and all that good stuff?

Not only does Hannity advise Trump, not only does Trump promote Hannity's show, not only does he attack Trump's critics: Hannity and Trump share Cohen!

I wonder if this puts FOX NEWS in any kind of legal jeopardy? Maybe they'll fire Hannity's weak ass. Fingers are crossed.
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:35 PM   #29
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
It matters because Hannity, on his NEWS show, was hyper-critical of Mueller and the FBI's investigation into Trump. It matters because Hannity, on his news show, constantly, endlessly defends Trump. It matters because Cohen is under criminal investigation by the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

Wouldn't you think it would be a good idea for a news reporter to be really, really independent and not connected in any way to Trump or Cohen to truthfully and accurately report on what they are doing? You know, "Fair and Balanced" and all that good stuff?
Please be reasonable man!
This is Fox we are talking about.

__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:13 PM   #30
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
It matters because it's a conflict of interest. Hannity, on his NEWS show, was hyper-critical of Mueller and the FBI's investigation into Trump. It matters because Hannity, on his news show, constantly, endlessly defends Trump. It matters because Cohen is under criminal investigation by the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan.

Wouldn't you think it would be a good idea for a news reporter to be really, really independent and not connected in any way to Trump or Cohen to truthfully and accurately report on what they are doing? You know, "Fair and Balanced" and all that good stuff?

Not only does Hannity advise Trump, not only does Trump promote Hannity's show, not only does he attack Trump's critics: Hannity and Trump share Cohen!

I wonder if this puts FOX NEWS in any kind of legal jeopardy? Maybe they'll fire Hannity's weak ass. Fingers are crossed.
Everyone involved is a massive conflict of interest...
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #31
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$
 
GAMEFINEST's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: sexy time
Posts: 12,841
What a pussy hannity is
__________________

Cams.com – Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare


SIG FOR SALE, Please PM me.
GAMEFINEST is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 04:47 PM   #32
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
I wonder if this puts FOX NEWS in any kind of legal jeopardy? Maybe they'll fire Hannity's weak ass. Fingers are crossed.
They won't fire Hannity for conflict of interest for Gods sake they paid out millions of dollars multiple times for Bill O'Reilly over 20 years.

The only thing that has shown to impact Fox News is boycotting shows with advertisers.

The only thing Fox News cares about is profits. They don't care about telling the truth to Americans. They don't care about ethics in Reporting. They don't care about attacking underage children on their shows that just survive shooting massacre in their High School. They only care about money and manipulating idiots to believing the far-right lying racist xenophobic agenda.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:29 PM   #33
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST View Post
What a pussy hannity is
↑↑ Truth
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:20 PM   #34
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Who gives a fuck who his clients are? Is it anyone's business? He has a law degree and passed the bar so in turn he's a lawyer... If he had only one client who was paying him enough to live comfortably then he's a lucky man.

This Michael Cohen shit is going to blow up in the Democrats faces like all the rest..

And most likely because of this guy who was a Clinton Foundation donor..

Michael Cohen, Once of Och-Ziff, Charged With Fraud by U.S.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...h-fraud-by-u-s

Trumps Michael Cohen has had about 10 people who have verified his whereabouts during the supposed "Prague visit"

Why isn't anyone asking the guy who is in federal custody where he was? Or maybe they are?


Mueller’s warning: ‘Many’ news stories on Trump-Russia probe are wrong
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...nt=newsale rt
Excuse generator is your new name.. You do nothing but make excuses constantly. If this were Hillary sharing the same lawyer with a CNN host, you would go ape shit.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:11 PM   #35
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 22,033
I wasn't paying much attention to this earlier, but this could turn out to be a big deal for the Russia case even though Stormy Daniels seems kind of tangential to the overall case. If Cohen says he didn't go to Prague to have a meeting with a Kremlin official about interfering with the 2016 election, then it's a safe bet to say there's 90% chance that he did. Just showing your passport stamps means nothing because a passport would not have been required for his trip.

It's safe to assume that if says one thing, then that means the opposite is true and there will probably be footage of Cohen boarding a jet that says "Prague Meeting with Kremlin Airlines" in big red letters on the side.
__________________
bronco67 is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:25 PM   #36
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,510
Uncle Rupert provides his staff with a team of lawyers 24x7, everybody is on the payroll.

No way would of Murdoch allowed is top paid asset to sneak out and use Cohen.

Hannity is in trouble on all fronts.
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:33 PM   #37
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Fox news just reported that Sean Hannity denies being Michael Cohen's client

So who's lying? Hannity, Cohen or Fox News? What a fucking shitshow!! I was dogs you get fleas!

Stormy Daniels attorney brought up a valid point today: there's no reason for Cohen to claim Hannity is a client except to hide something in their communications. What do you think it is? I think it's Cohen colluding with Hannity to lie on his show to protect Trump and likely them talking shit about how stupid Trump and/or his supporters are.

What do you think Cohen is hiding about Hannity?
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:36 PM   #38
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,934
BREAKING! This doesn't mean shit. He hired Cohen about some real estate.

The half-wit leftists are foaming at the mouth, but there's nothing there.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:42 PM   #39
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355



__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:46 PM   #40
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Uncle Rupert provides his staff with a team of lawyers 24x7, everybody is on the payroll.

No way would of Murdoch allowed is top paid asset to sneak out and use Cohen.

Hannity is in trouble on all fronts.
There is another theory floating around... Trump was sharing classified information with fox news hosts and using the attorney as a go between to try to hide it behind client/lawyer privledge.

Granted this one is a bit far out there but with Trump, it seems anything can go..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:51 PM   #41
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post



So wait.. they drop the bomb shell that the 3rd guy was one of their own then they totally breeze right over it and go on to attack Stormy? Seriously....
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:53 PM   #42
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
Interesting tweet from August 2017 about Hannity:

https://twitter.com/20committee/stat...523602947?s=20

"#NSA friends tell me they have Hannity in OPERATIONAL calls with known RIS agents. Team Mueller has it all. He is going down. SAD!"
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #43
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 39,355
From January 2018: Hannity denies collusion with Trump — by Russia, and himself - Washington Post
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:11 PM   #44
GAMEFINEST
Make STACK$
 
GAMEFINEST's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: sexy time
Posts: 12,841
[QUOTE=Acepimp;22254986]BREAKING! This doesn't mean shit. He hired Cohen about some real estate.

The half-wit leftists are foaming at the mouth, but there's nothing there.

[/QUOTE


nothing there? funny how he hired cohen as the lawyer and not other million lawyers in the usa
__________________

Cams.com – Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare


SIG FOR SALE, Please PM me.
GAMEFINEST is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:15 PM   #45
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,435
Two fox news hosts down in 2 weeks... #winning
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:18 PM   #46
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,435
Btw.. every news site is running this story except Fox News..... lol
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:32 PM   #47
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,510
Trump publicly promotes Hannity, Hannity promotes Trump, Trump takes Hannitys advice, Hannity steers his viewing audience into believing all these investigations and the Cohen search and seizure is the deep state conspiracy but fails to mention that he is also Cohens client.. Hannity interviewed and favorably reported on Cohen while concealing his association with him. An egregious ethical violation, it would be outrageous and unethical for Fox to allow Hannity to continue reporting/commentating on air after this.

-- but they will
MrBaldBastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:34 PM   #48
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 22,033
Imagine the neurotic shitshow in preparation for Hannity's show tonight. I don't have Fox News since I cut the cord so I have no idea of whether or not he tried to defend himself.
__________________
bronco67 is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:56 PM   #49
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I wasn't paying much attention to this earlier, but this could turn out to be a big deal for the Russia case even though Stormy Daniels seems kind of tangential to the overall case. If Cohen says he didn't go to Prague to have a meeting with a Kremlin official about interfering with the 2016 election, then it's a safe bet to say there's 90% chance that he did. Just showing your passport stamps means nothing because a passport would not have been required for his trip.

It's safe to assume that if says one thing, then that means the opposite is true and there will probably be footage of Cohen boarding a jet that says "Prague Meeting with Kremlin Airlines" in big red letters on the side.
You can even argue that Stormy Daniels is being financed by someone in the Democratic party to help break this wide open.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:57 PM   #50
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
There is another theory floating around... Trump was sharing classified information with fox news hosts and using the attorney as a go between to try to hide it behind client/lawyer privledge.

Granted this one is a bit far out there but with Trump, it seems anything can go..
At first I thought this was a bit of a stretch, but after thinking about it... That wouldn't surprised me at all.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
cohen, michael, playmates, pornstars, pregnant, mistresses, clients, payoffs, hannity, sean, client, breaking, fixer, trumps, arranges
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.