Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2018, 09:58 PM   #1
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!
 
RuthB's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 6,980
Paxum New Cards On The Way!

On April 9th 2018 Choice Bank Limited informed its customers that Choice Bank had been forced into a constrained position by the regulatory authorities. This is an issue between Choice Bank and its regulatory authorities directly, and it is completely unrelated to Paxum. Paxum is just a customer of Choice Bank.

It is important to note that Paxum was only MINORLY and TEMPORARILY affected by this situation.

The only change in our current business is that Choice Bank issued Paxum cards can no longer be loaded. Any existing funds on the cards can be withdrawn as usual at ATMs or by using the card for POS purchases.

All other aspects of Paxums business are operating as usual; transfers, withdrawals, adding funds, creating new accounts, etc.

Paxum has finalized a backup card and new cards are currently being printed. There will be no additional cost to existing card-holders for the replacement card, and everything should be completed within 4 weeks.

In the meantime, after a non-stop effort to secure a faster solution and in response to the overwhelming influx of recent new Paxum account-holders switching their business to us, Paxum has secured temporary replacement cards that will be issued to customers as early as next week! These cards will be automatically provided to existing card-holders at no additional cost as well. Card status updates will be visible in accounts beginning next week.


The limits for the temporary card will be $2,000 USD loading per day and $20,000 USD maximum loading per month. The highest balance allowed on the card is $5,000 USD which is fully available for POS purchases at any time. Clients can also use the card for ATM withdrawals up to $1,000 USD per day. Those will be temporary limits and will be increased later.

Paxum will focus on verifying all new clients as swiftly as possible. Then, in a few weeks, we will issue our regular logo branded Paxum card again at no extra cost for existing card-holders. The regular Paxum card will have higher limits than the previous Paxum card. Please log-in to your account from time to time to check for new announcements as we will update clients of our progress.

Paxum offers multiple withdrawal options (Swift Wire, EFT/ACH, External Credit/Debit Card, and Transfer to Other Accounts), instant payments worldwide, and we still offer instant withdrawal so clients can continue to access their funds while awaiting a card replacement.

Paxum payment solution has always been more than just a card. We treasure the relationships we have made with our many valuable customers, and we sincerely appreciate the continued support you provide. We look forward to seeing our customers at upcoming conferences and events, and we would like to once again thank you all for choosing to use our payment solution for your payments. As a Paxum customer we consider you part of the Paxum family, and we look forward to serving your needs into the future.
__________________

2011 thru 2018 GFY Award Winners - Best Payment Service
2013 & 2014 & 2015 & 2016 & 2017 YNOT Award Winners - Best Alternative Billing Company
2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 XBIZ Award Winners - Alternative Payment Service Company of the Year!

Email: [email protected] ~ Telegram/Skype: PaxumRuth
2014 GFY Business Woman of the Year

RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:03 PM   #2
Biggie Smalls Web Writing
Confirmed User
 
Biggie Smalls Web Writing's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,895
I really hope you guys finally got your shit together.

Very nice looking card btw
__________________

Web Development First 5 hours for free (mainstream only)
Email Marketing The best email marketing campaigns
SEO Copywriting SEO content
Translations We can help you translate the content in more than 20 languages
----------------
Bane
Director
Website
: gammadevelopment.com
Email: [email protected]
ICQ# 618-800-215
Skype: bzivkovic88
Biggie Smalls Web Writing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:05 PM   #3
adultchatpay
Let's Make Money
 
adultchatpay's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,538
I will definitely replace my old card. Looks like a Platinum elite card.
__________________
ICQ - 472606308 | Email: http://scr.im/adultchatpay
Skype: live:adultchatpay
adultchatpay is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #4
PornDiscounts-V
Confirmed User
 
PornDiscounts-V's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: L.A.
Posts: 4,808
Don't forget, there is also EFT and instant loading of other cards. Plus wires.
__________________
Blog Posts - Contextual Links - Hardlinks on 550+ Blog Network
* Handwritten * 180 C Class IPs * Permanent! * Many Niches! * Bulk Discounts! GFYPosts /at/ J2Media.net
PornDiscounts-V is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:26 PM   #5
nikki99
Supermodel
 
nikki99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sodoma & Gomorra
Posts: 19,461
I hope paxum rule the world , for every sponsor to get paid via paxum

__________________
Nikki Ladyboys Reseller Program
SMC Revenue - Best Tgirl websites of the world now VR
Islanddollars Asian Ladyboy Program
I sell Tranny / Shemale content - hit me up ICQ #14938712 - skype: nikkimontero
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:32 PM   #6
Jaman
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 32
That's great news!
Jaman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:58 PM   #7
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Denny's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,120
Great
__________________
My TOP money making webcam program (Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare)

Denny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:03 PM   #8
Miguel
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Serious-Cash.com
Posts: 2,525
Sounds great!
Miguel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:42 PM   #9
3xmedia
Confirmed User
 
3xmedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,797
__________________
---
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 11:49 PM   #10
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,436
I think RuthB should be nominated for Business Person Of The Year. It cannot be easy apologizing on a daily basis and asking forgiveness for a living.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:33 AM   #11
wswswws
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
I think RuthB should be nominated for Business Person Of The Year. It cannot be easy apologizing on a daily basis and asking forgiveness for a living.
wswswws is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:51 AM   #12
black2009
Registered User
 
black2009's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthB View Post
On April 9th 2018 Choice Bank Limited informed its customers that Choice Bank had been forced into a constrained position by the regulatory authorities. This is an issue between Choice Bank and its regulatory authorities directly, and it is completely unrelated to Paxum. Paxum is just a customer of Choice Bank.

It is important to note that Paxum was only MINORLY and TEMPORARILY affected by this situation.

The only change in our current business is that Choice Bank issued Paxum cards can no longer be loaded. Any existing funds on the cards can be withdrawn as usual at ATMs or by using the card for POS purchases.

All other aspects of Paxums business are operating as usual; transfers, withdrawals, adding funds, creating new accounts, etc.

Paxum has finalized a backup card and new cards are currently being printed. There will be no additional cost to existing card-holders for the replacement card, and everything should be completed within 4 weeks.

In the meantime, after a non-stop effort to secure a faster solution and in response to the overwhelming influx of recent new Paxum account-holders switching their business to us, Paxum has secured temporary replacement cards that will be issued to customers as early as next week! These cards will be automatically provided to existing card-holders at no additional cost as well. Card status updates will be visible in accounts beginning next week.


The limits for the temporary card will be $2,000 USD loading per day and $20,000 USD maximum loading per month. The highest balance allowed on the card is $5,000 USD which is fully available for POS purchases at any time. Clients can also use the card for ATM withdrawals up to $1,000 USD per day. Those will be temporary limits and will be increased later.

Paxum will focus on verifying all new clients as swiftly as possible. Then, in a few weeks, we will issue our regular logo branded Paxum card again at no extra cost for existing card-holders. The regular Paxum card will have higher limits than the previous Paxum card. Please log-in to your account from time to time to check for new announcements as we will update clients of our progress.

Paxum offers multiple withdrawal options (Swift Wire, EFT/ACH, External Credit/Debit Card, and Transfer to Other Accounts), instant payments worldwide, and we still offer instant withdrawal so clients can continue to access their funds while awaiting a card replacement.

Paxum payment solution has always been more than just a card. We treasure the relationships we have made with our many valuable customers, and we sincerely appreciate the continued support you provide. We look forward to seeing our customers at upcoming conferences and events, and we would like to once again thank you all for choosing to use our payment solution for your payments. As a Paxum customer we consider you part of the Paxum family, and we look forward to serving your needs into the future.

THANKS RuthB! Only You deliver good news for now!
black2009 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 01:59 AM   #13
Tapaz
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CamCity
Posts: 1,686
So let me please understand .. if we get a payment that is 5000 USD where those money go ? The payment get refused?

I understand that you will have a temporary card now ( will be shipped to new customers in 4 weeks ) then again you will switch to your own card ( I suppose this also will be shipped again ? ) and this new card again will have higher limits? Thanks for the eventual answer .
Tapaz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:10 AM   #14
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Poems everybody, the laddie fancies himself a poet
Posts: 34,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapaz View Post
So let me please understand .. if we get a payment that is 5000 USD where those money go ? The payment get refused?

I understand that you will have a temporary card now ( will be shipped to new customers in 4 weeks ) then again you will switch to your own card ( I suppose this also will be shipped again ? ) and this new card again will have higher limits? Thanks for the eventual answer .
I could be wrong but i think you can only put 5k onto the card at a time. Your paxum acct could hold more
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:14 AM   #15
Adraco
Confirmed User
 
Adraco's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Onboard an airplane around the globe
Posts: 3,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I could be wrong but i think you can only put 5k onto the card at a time. Your paxum acct could hold more
Exactly this.
When you receive money via Paxum, the received money goes into your Paxum checking account.

Then you, all by yourself, need to fund your card account, from you Paxum checking account. So you choose an amount to transfer, from the checking account and onto your card or card account.

Only after such a transfer, you will be able to use your card at the ATM or for store purchases.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The truth is not affected by the beliefs, or doubts, of the majority.
Earn Easy Advertising Dollars @ ExoClick - Sign Up and Get Started In Under 10 Min

Adraco is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:15 AM   #16
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Denny's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I could be wrong but i think you can only put 5k onto the card at a time. Your paxum acct could hold more
I'm sure, this is correct.
__________________
My TOP money making webcam program (Earn up to $130 Per order / 35% revshare)

Denny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:17 AM   #17
black2009
Registered User
 
black2009's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 35
The limits for the temporary card will be $2,000 USD loading per day
black2009 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:27 AM   #18
Sloane
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 610
Good news Ruth, will we be sent the new cards automatically, or must we make a card request through support?
__________________


Chaturbate Stats Tool (Analyse Your Stats)
Sloane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:36 AM   #19
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Denny's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane View Post
Good news Ruth, will we be sent the new cards automatically, or must we make a card request through support?
Quote:
In the meantime, after a non-stop effort to secure a faster solution and in response to the overwhelming influx of recent new Paxum account-holders switching their business to us, Paxum has secured temporary replacement cards that will be issued to customers as early as next week! These cards will be automatically provided to existing card-holders at no additional cost as well. Card status updates will be visible in accounts beginning next week.
--------
Denny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:42 AM   #20
Adultium
Confirmed User
 
Adultium's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 174
great news


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
I think RuthB should be nominated for Business Person Of The Year. It cannot be easy apologizing on a daily basis and asking forgiveness for a living.
That's for sure!
Adultium is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:50 AM   #21
mrsmut
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 121
Will money currently on Choice bank card be moved to new card?
mrsmut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:55 AM   #22
black2009
Registered User
 
black2009's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmut View Post
Will money currently on Choice bank card be moved to new card?
Paxum Statement Regarding Choice Bank
Quote:
Paxum Inc would like to address any concern our clients may feel after the recent news regarding Choice Bank Limited. On April 9th 2018 Choice Bank Limited informed its customers that it has been forced into a constrained position by the regulatory authorities.

Paxum would like to reassure our customers that this is an issue between Choice Bank and its regulatory authorities directly, and it is completely unrelated to Paxum. Paxum is just a customer of Choice Bank.

As a result of the news from Choice Bank we regret to inform you that Paxum cards can no longer be loaded via transfer to card. However it is important to note that any funds that currently exist on any Paxum card issued by Choice Bank are fully available and can be used as normal at the ATM and for POS purchases.

We are grateful that only a small portion of Paxum users are affected by Choice Banks situation, as it only relates to the Paxum issued card. All other aspects of Paxum services are operating normally, and regular service is uninterrupted. We apologize for this inconvenience caused to Paxum card-holders by Choice Bank, and we are working hard to promptly implement our new card solution.

As part of our commitment to providing a reliable payment service, and as a result of lengthy card issuing delays through Choice Bank over the last few months, Paxum had already been exploring alternative card issuing options and we have finalized a backup card. New cards are currently being printed. There will be no additional cost to the user for the new card, and we should have everything completed within 4 weeks. We will update clients as soon as the new cards have been shipped and implemented.
black2009 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 03:05 AM   #23
Zen-
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 150
Can you pay whatever snotgoblins you use to verify accounts an extra rat burger today so I can get my account finally verified and receive money?

Thanks.
Zen- is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 03:25 AM   #24
MatureKing
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,493
What Bank you choose now?
__________________
Trailer Movie

Webmaster Notes

Hell Thailand - NOW real is coming up. DON't miss

Clickaine - Sell-and-buy same in 90's
MatureKing is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 03:33 AM   #25
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 77,491
As I stated before that is a slick-looking card, Ruth!
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:21 AM   #26
NETSEX
Persona on sale
 
NETSEX's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St. Mainstream
Posts: 1,497
Is it true US people can't send funds via paxum anymore?
I haven't use paxum for a while so don't know any paxum news, btw cool black cards
__________________
Promote yourself in this signature!
NETSEX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:23 AM   #27
3xmedia
Confirmed User
 
3xmedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by NETSEX View Post
Is it true US people can't send funds via paxum anymore?
I haven't use paxum for a while so don't know any paxum news, btw cool black cards
omg, shut the fuck up if you don't know shit
__________________
---
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:37 AM   #28
mrsmut
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by black2009 View Post
Paxum Statement Regarding Choice Bank
It doesn't answer my question, it says the funds on the old card can be used, doesn't say if there is the option of NOT using that card and get the funds moved to the new card, so we can use the funds with no hurry, i feel unconfortable having to literally 'run' to the ATM to withdraw those funds in cash, i'd prefer to have then available online in the new card
mrsmut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:51 AM   #29
3xmedia
Confirmed User
 
3xmedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmut View Post
It doesn't answer my question, it says the funds on the old card can be used, doesn't say if there is the option of NOT using that card and get the funds moved to the new card, so we can use the funds with no hurry, i feel unconfortable having to literally 'run' to the ATM to withdraw those funds in cash, i'd prefer to have then available online in the new card
I understand, but I don't think it will be possible.
__________________
---
3xmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:26 AM   #30
kuprum
Confirmed User
 
kuprum's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 2,205
Good news
kuprum is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:31 AM   #31
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR
 
JFK's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: FUBARLAND
Posts: 66,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
I think RuthB should be nominated for Business Person Of The Year. It cannot be easy apologizing on a daily basis and asking forgiveness for a living.
__________________

Speed up your business with AWE!
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - The FUBAR Calendar - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - Radio.XXX - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:38 AM   #32
hdbuilder
Confirmed User
 
hdbuilder's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 834
Thanks Ruth, I think its great news!
__________________

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, AWE, Camgasm
The Online Twitter Poster: Automatically post to Twitter when a cam model comes online
The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 06:58 AM   #33
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User
 
Brad Mitchell's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Posts: 9,409
That's great news! Good job team Paxum.

Brad
__________________
CEO,
MojoHost.COM MojoHost.EU SendFaster | brad at mojohost dot com | 1-888-345-MOJO x801 | Skype MojoHostBrad



Since 1999: 37 Adult Industry awards for Best Hosting Company and professional excellence (GFY, YNot, LAL Expo, Live Cam Awards, Cybersocket) ...and counting!
Brad Mitchell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:08 AM   #34
SleepWalker
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmut View Post
Will money currently on Choice bank card be moved to new card?
I am not Ruth, but it is obvious that no, this will not happen. The money you have on your current card can only be spent or taken from ATM. ChoiceBank who managed your current card has nothing to do with the new card you'll get.
SleepWalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:12 AM   #35
SleepWalker
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapaz View Post
So let me please understand .. if we get a payment that is 5000 USD where those money go ? The payment get refused?
Man, come on, if you are a currently Paxum customer you shouldn't even ask this question. This is not FCP where the money was getting loaded to cards automatically.

When you receive a payment via Paxum it gets to your paxum account, not to your card. It is only after that you can withdraw any amount any way you want including by using Paxum card.
SleepWalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:12 AM   #36
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist
 
bns666's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Fetishland
Posts: 10,840
cool
__________________
MAKE EA$Y MONEY WITH: STRIP CASH 🔥 CAM SODA 🔥 MY DIRTY HOBBY 🔥 CHATURBATE 🔥 WEBCAM WIZ
CRAK REVENUE 🔥 STREAMATE 🔥 X LOVE CASH 🔥 BONGA CASH 🔥 CAMS POWER 🔥 DATING FACTORY 🔥 DATING GOLD
ECONFIRMPRO CAM PLUGIN 🔥 CHEAPEST .COM/.NET DOMAINS: NAME SILO 🔥 EASY PAYMENTS: PAXUM
bns666 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:14 AM   #37
yuu
studiosporno.com
 
yuu's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Argentina
Posts: 22,673
great news Ruth!
yuu is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:25 AM   #38
SleepWalker
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 398
This is great news!! The increase in monthly limit is great, I'll finally be able to pay for all my advertising expenses.

Ruth, Question, please answer, this is important:

Can we open a support ticket to pay for courrier shipping of the replacement temporary card like it was previously possible to do with the former card?

Thanks!
SleepWalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:36 AM   #39
Hurzfurz
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
This is great news!! The increase in monthly limit is great, I'll finally be able to pay for all my advertising expenses.

Ruth, Question, please answer, this is important:

Can we open a support ticket to pay for courrier shipping of the replacement temporary card like it was previously possible to do with the former card?

Thanks!
shipping was never a problem,
printing time take the most time.
so you want pay around 90 usd for express delivery and get your card 5 days faster ?
Hurzfurz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:45 AM   #40
SleepWalker
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurzfurz View Post
shipping was never a problem,
printing time take the most time.
so you want pay around 90 usd for express delivery and get your card 5 days faster ?
yep, I am spending a few 100s a day in advertising. Time is money
SleepWalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:05 AM   #41
Tapaz
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CamCity
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
Man, come on, if you are a currently Paxum customer you shouldn't even ask this question. This is not FCP where the money was getting loaded to cards automatically.

When you receive a payment via Paxum it gets to your paxum account, not to your card. It is only after that you can withdraw any amount any way you want including by using Paxum card.
I subscribed Paxum but never used them and still do not have a card but I think I will have to use them, we will see hopefully they will offer an excellent service like FCP.
Tapaz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:08 AM   #42
SleepWalker
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapaz View Post
I subscribed Paxum but never used them and still do not have a card but I think I will have to use them, we will see hopefully they will offer an excellent service like FCP.
Ah! yes if you were using FCP Paxum is your best bet now I think.
SleepWalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:28 AM   #43
Tapaz
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CamCity
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
Ah! yes if you were using FCP Paxum is your best bet now I think.
I hope, let's see.. the only thing I could complain about FCP was the terrible currency rate when I cashed Euros at ATM, beside that I wished they stayed alive..
Tapaz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:55 AM   #44
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 59,449
waiting for the crying
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:17 AM   #45
MichaelP
Confirmed User
 
MichaelP's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: QWEBEC Corporate Office
Posts: 7,012
That's Great News! Thanks Ruth & Paxum
MichaelP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:11 AM   #46
mrsmut
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
I am not Ruth, but it is obvious that no, this will not happen. The money you have on your current card can only be spent or taken from ATM. ChoiceBank who managed your current card has nothing to do with the new card you'll get.
Obviously Choice Bank has no relationship with the new card, but paxum does

Paxum may have the option to recover the funds from the old card and sending them to the new card, it was paxum who sent the money to the card (by user request), maybe there is a mechanism to clam them back
mrsmut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:24 AM   #47
SleepWalker
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 398
Forget about what I said, I tried with another provider and it worked
SleepWalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:06 PM   #48
MichaelP
Confirmed User
 
MichaelP's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: QWEBEC Corporate Office
Posts: 7,012
Question for Ruth....

I still have about 175 USD on my Paxum Card, not a biggie, but still a nice Dinner with the girls ...

I had the brilliant idea to forget my Paxum card in a New York restaurant on my way back from the Lisbon show (Vlad cancelled/suspended it for me), so I can't access these funds anymore. I guess some others might also have cards that just expired lately..

So my Question is; Are these funds will be transferred form the old cards to the new ones about to be delivered ?

Thank you Ruth, I understand you must be terribly swamped at this moment and you do your very best to help everyone
MichaelP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:57 PM   #49
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!
 
RuthB's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 6,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelP View Post
Question for Ruth....

I still have about 175 USD on my Paxum Card, not a biggie, but still a nice Dinner with the girls ...

I had the brilliant idea to forget my Paxum card in a New York restaurant on my way back from the Lisbon show (Vlad cancelled/suspended it for me), so I can't access these funds anymore. I guess some others might also have cards that just expired lately..

So my Question is; Are these funds will be transferred form the old cards to the new ones about to be delivered ?

Thank you Ruth, I understand you must be terribly swamped at this moment and you do your very best to help everyone
Hi Michael,

I'm sure something will be done to retrieve the funds on expired or cancelled cards. I'll send a query and let you know.

Thanks,

Ruth
__________________

2011 thru 2018 GFY Award Winners - Best Payment Service
2013 & 2014 & 2015 & 2016 & 2017 YNOT Award Winners - Best Alternative Billing Company
2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 XBIZ Award Winners - Alternative Payment Service Company of the Year!

Email: [email protected] ~ Telegram/Skype: PaxumRuth
2014 GFY Business Woman of the Year

RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:32 PM   #50
mrsmut
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthB View Post
Hi Michael,

I'm sure something will be done to retrieve the funds on expired or cancelled cards. I'll send a query and let you know.

Thanks,

Ruth
Wishing it could be from active cards too, i'm losing my trust on Choice card but don't need to purchase anything big enough to spend it
mrsmut is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
paxum, card, cards, choice, bank, existing, clients, usd, customers, solution, replacement, cost, temporary, card-holders, accounts, time, funds, business, limits, pos, purchases, withdrawals, week, withdrawal, instant
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.