Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2018, 09:47 PM   #51
Spunky
I need a beer
 
Spunky's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: ♠ Toiletville ♠
Posts: 133,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBS.US View Post
Bookmark this > $5000
You win all the prizes
__________________
ICQ : 489135
Spunky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 11:23 PM   #52
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWebmaster View Post
I sold all of my bitcoin investments. Its a lost cause to invest in bitcoin. Its behavior leading up to christmas insane spike and subsequent fall just reinforces suspicions about the validity of the currency.

A smart investor can see that it intentionally manipulated the market to drive up its value to insanely unsustainable high leading up to christmas so people would jump in on the climb up, and those who manipulated it, cashed out around the 23rd Dec for their own "lottery winnings" which then lead to its sharp decline. It has hasn't recovered since. Because of that obvious point alone, it became very clear that Bitcoin cannot be trusted. Its a scheme, elaborate, but at the end of the day, it is what it is...a scheme. That's why a lot of countries are cracking down on Bitcoin recently since last christmas.

Because I invested earlier on, I still made a very nice profit on my initial investment when I cashed out last month. Safe to say, I will not be investing in Bitcoin in the future, given it has shown its true colors. There are far better options out there than Bitcoin to invest in that doesn't have the unscrupulous track record of bitcoin.
Yes but how long does it take for the Stock Market (or an individual stock) to recover after a 50% crash? Even the Internet itself recovered after the dot com bubble of the late '90's. So compared to Wall Street shenanigans I would say Bitcoin is relatively clean. LOL

20k by the end of the year is doable since it's only April and eight months to go. But that would mean more than doubling its' current evaluation. If that happens WHOOSH all of a sudden (again) then that would be surprising. Instead I suspect a slow creeping up over time then a natural mini-whoosh around the Holidays.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 12:49 AM   #53
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWebmaster View Post
I sold all of my bitcoin investments. Its a lost cause to invest in bitcoin. Its behavior leading up to christmas insane spike and subsequent fall just reinforces suspicions about the validity of the currency.

A smart investor can see that it intentionally manipulated the market to drive up its value to insanely unsustainable high leading up to christmas so people would jump in on the climb up, and those who manipulated it, cashed out around the 23rd Dec for their own "lottery winnings" which then lead to its sharp decline. It has hasn't recovered since. Because of that obvious point alone, it became very clear that Bitcoin cannot be trusted. Its a scheme, elaborate, but at the end of the day, it is what it is...a scheme. That's why a lot of countries are cracking down on Bitcoin recently since last christmas.

Because I invested earlier on, I still made a very nice profit on my initial investment when I cashed out last month. Safe to say, I will not be investing in Bitcoin in the future, given it has shown its true colors. There are far better options out there than Bitcoin to invest in that doesn't have the unscrupulous track record of bitcoin.
Bought in, got emotional on the rises & declines, and got out very dissatisfied are the ones who call it a scheme. This person probably also never used it. Never realized the speed, ease, tiny fees, and independence of it.

Bitcoin is new, it's finite yet not even done yet being fully created.

"A smart investor" --- a SMART investor would rip into bitcoin and make massive gains on every rise and fall.

Good you got out Bitcoin is not for everyone.
__________________
Stop Yulin Festival - dog torturing fest in China (another here and here)
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:28 AM   #54
ilnjscb
Confirmed User
 
ilnjscb's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6,186
I love how everyone knows exactly what a smart investor would do, but no one ever does it
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 01:10 PM   #55
ruff
So Fucking Bland
 
ruff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 3,850
I get all my investment advice from the GFY genius bar. These guys (girls and my transgender friends) are so fucking smart! What I've learned so far? Buy low and sell high and make a profit then whine about it for a while. Then, with your new cred, advise others. It's a win-win for everyone.
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 01:20 PM   #56
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
I get all my investment advice from the GFY genius bar. These guys (girls and my transgender friends) are so fucking smart! What I've learned so far? Buy low and sell high and make a profit then whine about it for a while. Then, with your new cred, advise others. It's a win-win for everyone.
Personally I do not listen to anyone who owns 1 Bitcoin or less. Not enough skin in the game, too panicky and short-sighted, and they end up being whiny little bitches complaining about losing $50.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:23 AM   #57
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,898
I take all my advices from GFY. Seems like very strong supporters here
__________________
Stop Yulin Festival - dog torturing fest in China (another here and here)
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:45 AM   #58
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Going up up up!!
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:06 PM   #59
DBS.US
巧克力走私者
 
DBS.US's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 11,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilnjscb View Post
I love how everyone knows exactly what a smart investor would do, but no one ever does it
How did little Johnny loose all his money? He took financial advise form a online forum called GoFuckYourself
__________________
Make a Free Chaturbate White Label site in 22 minutes and be making money tonight
DBS.US is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 01:09 PM   #60
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBS.US View Post
How did little Johnny loose all his money? He took financial advise form a online forum called GoFuckYourself
That would make a great Lifetime movie. LOL
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:18 PM   #61
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,113
I have changed my opinion.
I am punting on $20k by Oct 2018 and $28k by end of year
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:29 PM   #62
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 284
It's impossible to predict. The only thing I feel confident about is Videocoin. What other crypto would cancel an ICO because they got enough cash from institutional investors? It shows the big boys believe in it (and they're smarter investors than me) and that it's not a cash grab.

Bitcoin? Who knows. It has no compelling use case other than crime and tax evasion.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:38 PM   #63
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post

Bitcoin? Who knows. It has no compelling use case other than crime and tax evasion.
Well that quite clearly is bullshit.
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 03:40 PM   #64
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
Well that quite clearly is bullshit.
Provide examples, then.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 04:41 PM   #65
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
Bitcoin? Who knows. It has no compelling use case other than crime and tax evasion.
"use" - who "uses" Bitcoin? It's an investment.

There are two benefits to Bitcoin:

1. Anonymity
2. Limited supply

Even if #1 is closed by Governments #2 would still apply. L
imited supply often = $$$$$.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 05:15 PM   #66
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
"use" - who "uses" Bitcoin? It's an investment.

There are two benefits to Bitcoin:

1. Anonymity
2. Limited supply

Even if #1 is closed by Governments #2 would still apply. L
imited supply often = $$$$$.
If those are the only two reasons people would use bitcoin, then what's your argument for why people will buy more of it in the future? "Limited supply" only matters insofar as it relates to speculation. "Limited supply" would be great if I could think of a strong reason why people will need/want to buy bitcoin 10 years from now. But the only reasons I can think of are crime and tax evasion--or if your local economy is so fucked/corrupt/dangerous that you need to store value such that your risk is spread globally. But that's a small percentage of the world, and rich people (regardless of location) don't need crypto to store value securely. They can safely park their money anywhere from US real estate to Panamanian shell corps.

That's why I'm into utility tokens, like Videocoin and Ethereum, which carry an intrinsic value: You can exchange them for some form of distributed computing power. Blockchain is an amazing technology that enables decentralized, trustless contract settlement. However, by itself, there's not any inherent use for it. Even fiat has an inherent use/intrinsic value--it's legal tender for all debts private and public. If I owe you money and try to give you fiat to cancel the debt, you legally can't tell me no. If I owe you money, bitcoin is useless if you won't accept it. I have to convert it to fiat.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 05:35 PM   #67
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
If those are the only two reasons people would use bitcoin, then what's your argument for why people will buy more of it in the future? "Limited supply" only matters insofar as it relates to speculation. "Limited supply" would be great if I could think of a strong reason why people will need/want to buy bitcoin 10 years from now. But the only reasons I can think of are crime and tax evasion--or if your local economy is so fucked/corrupt/dangerous that you need to store value such that your risk is spread globally. But that's a small percentage of the world, and rich people (regardless of location) don't need crypto to store value securely. They can safely park their money anywhere from US real estate to Panamanian shell corps.

That's why I'm into utility tokens, like Videocoin and Ethereum, which carry an intrinsic value: You can exchange them for some form of distributed computing power. Blockchain is an amazing technology that enables decentralized, trustless contract settlement. However, by itself, there's not any inherent use for it. Even fiat has an inherent use/intrinsic value--it's legal tender for all debts private and public. If I owe you money and try to give you fiat to cancel the debt, you legally can't tell me no. If I owe you money, bitcoin is useless if you won't accept it. I have to convert it to fiat.
Well you bring up several interesting factors. First off, the only people who care about whether something is 'useful" or "works" are the geeks. The average person knows and cares not about the technology. I have no idea how aeronautics works but I know Boeing is a good investment.

This is why Bitcoin is worth 20x or so what Ethereum is worth. That should tell you something. In other words, no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the average person.

Having said all that, 'value" is what we place on it. What you said in the beginning could be applied to gold as well. Gold is just a metal, after all. But it is its' scarcity, difficulty to mine/acquire and shiny brilliance that makes us humans attach value TO IT. It has no inherent value except for certain scientific uses etc.

My point? Once enough people/institutions/governments adopt block chain technology Bitcoin - and perhaps a handful of others - will become "legitimate". In the next decade or so everything will be digital anyway. Crypto will be just another option to pay or investment to buy on an exchange.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:02 AM   #68
NickBaer
Confirmed User
 
NickBaer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Now in Prague, TES Prague is coming up in Sept. I had a great time at TES Lisbon/Cascais in March, and AVN's InterNext 2018 and AVN Expo. Thanks!
Posts: 1,039
BTC is $7,900.

Please get it back above $17,000 (mid-Dec 2017) so I can get my $200 out, and pay off the cc that I used to purchase.
__________________
Nick Baer, was in Prague for TES September! Heading home to the US, following a short visit to London!
I love Chaturbate W. 13 years as a studio on AEBN & HotMovies. And AEBN and HotMovies for Women.
I use CoinBase for BitCoins. Paxum for payouts
www.NickBaerGallery.com
The-Body-Guards.com The-British-Beef.com
MojoHost
www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-men.com
NickBaer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:44 AM   #69
ruff
So Fucking Bland
 
ruff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 3,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
BTC is $7,900.

Please get it back above $17,000 (mid-Dec 2017) so I can get my $200 out, and pay off the cc that I used to purchase.
You shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose. You're welcome.
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:54 AM   #70
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 78,595
I'd rather remain bitcoinless ...
__________________
Need a new web host but fear the migration?
"Vacares migrated us during a disaster and fixed all of our problems!" - Sebastien, WP Script
Vacares.com - Stress FREE Server Migration - [email protected]
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 10:16 AM   #71
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
BTC is $7,900.

Please get it back above $17,000 (mid-Dec 2017) so I can get my $200 out, and pay off the cc that I used to purchase.
I'll give you $200 for whatever Bitcoin you have left.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:08 AM   #72
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Still going up! Slowly but surely....
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:14 AM   #73
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Well you bring up several interesting factors. First off, the only people who care about whether something is 'useful" or "works" are the geeks. The average person knows and cares not about the technology. I have no idea how aeronautics works but I know Boeing is a good investment.

This is why Bitcoin is worth 20x or so what Ethereum is worth. That should tell you something. In other words, no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the average person.

Having said all that, 'value" is what we place on it. What you said in the beginning could be applied to gold as well. Gold is just a metal, after all. But it is its' scarcity, difficulty to mine/acquire and shiny brilliance that makes us humans attach value TO IT. It has no inherent value except for certain scientific uses etc.

My point? Once enough people/institutions/governments adopt block chain technology Bitcoin - and perhaps a handful of others - will become "legitimate". In the next decade or so everything will be digital anyway. Crypto will be just another option to pay or investment to buy on an exchange.
Should be pointed out that, by market cap, Bitcoin is less than 3x as valuable as Ethereum.

On a fundamental level you're obviously right; 'value' is what we place on it. But compare Bitcoin, Boeing stock, and gold: They have different intrinsic properties. Boeing stock entitles me to voting rights and dividends in a multinational corporation. Gold is used to make jewelry, electronics, and a variety of other things. Bitcoin enables instant, anonymous online payment, across borders.

The problem is that governments have a vested interest in NOT allowing that. The #1 reason you'd want to use bitcoin (beyond speculation) is because you are doing something illegal and don't want the government to know about it.

Governments can shut down fiat-crypto exchanges any time they want (india just did it), and if they do, the only way you can trade fiat-crypto is by meeting shady people in person and exchanging cash. Fuck everything about that.

That's why for investment I prefer the utility tokens. They have a value beyond enabling something governments don't want. Some day I think we'll be hosting our websites on decentralized cloud infrastructure backed by blockchain. Shit will be lit.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:32 AM   #74
nikki99
Supermodel
 
nikki99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sodoma & Gomorra
Posts: 19,595
we need it at 20k as a start
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:39 AM   #75
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
Should be pointed out that, by market cap, Bitcoin is less than 3x as valuable as Ethereum.

On a fundamental level you're obviously right; 'value' is what we place on it. But compare Bitcoin, Boeing stock, and gold: They have different intrinsic properties. Boeing stock entitles me to voting rights and dividends in a multinational corporation. Gold is used to make jewelry, electronics, and a variety of other things. Bitcoin enables instant, anonymous online payment, across borders.

The problem is that governments have a vested interest in NOT allowing that. The #1 reason you'd want to use bitcoin (beyond speculation) is because you are doing something illegal and don't want the government to know about it.

Governments can shut down fiat-crypto exchanges any time they want (india just did it), and if they do, the only way you can trade fiat-crypto is by meeting shady people in person and exchanging cash. Fuck everything about that.

That's why for investment I prefer the utility tokens. They have a value beyond enabling something governments don't want. Some day I think we'll be hosting our websites on decentralized cloud infrastructure backed by blockchain. Shit will be lit.
Yes but again you are thinking in terms of "usefulness". Bitcoin is not to be SPENT, it is meant to be held and then sold for profit. We may as well be talking about old sneakers here. Bitcoin is an illusion BUT SO IS MONEY.

India can ban anything they want but as long as Indians have a VPN they can buy/sell whatever they want. (Or maybe India is so broke ass that no one there has PayPal or the ability to open bank accounts outside India.)

For any Government to successfully kill a Bitcoin (or any crypto) with the goal of eliminating "illegal activity" they would ALSO have to ban cash. Otherwise it's pointless.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:06 AM   #76
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Bitcoin is not to be SPENT, it is meant to be held and then sold for profit.
You literally just described a Ponzi scheme--a useless investment with no intrinsic value, whose only purpose is to make current investors money at the expense of future investors.

Bitcoin was originally meant to be SPENT. If it's not meant to be spent, what's its purpose? What differentiates it from any other Ponzi scheme?
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 09:15 AM   #77
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,898
I'm able to spend bitcoin daily. Too bad America is so far behind in technology.
__________________
Stop Yulin Festival - dog torturing fest in China (another here and here)
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:04 AM   #78
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
You literally just described a Ponzi scheme--a useless investment with no intrinsic value, whose only purpose is to make current investors money at the expense of future investors.

Bitcoin was originally meant to be SPENT. If it's not meant to be spent, what's its purpose? What differentiates it from any other Ponzi scheme?
People throw around this term "Ponzi scheme" without really knowing what it is. A "Ponzi scheme" (named after a guy named Ponzi) goes like this:

You give me 100K.
Next guy gives me 100K
I give you 10K from the second guy.....
And so on til everything gets fucked up.

With Bitcoin you are purchasing a bit of technology, but a LIMITED piece (with Ponzei schemes there's no 'end' in sight, no limits). This 'thing' (Bitcoin) has an arbitrary value some humans place on it.

"Hey I've only got X# of these things. I will sell one to you for $100."
"OK, then I will hype it up and sell it to another guy for $110....got any more I can buy?"
"Yes, but now it's $200 since I only have a limited supply..."
And so on.

Instead of "Ponzi" call it "futures" (which is why the Chicago Mercantile Exchange is trading Bitcoin). Like, the price of tomatoes. Who says they are worth $0.20? Throw in market influences and there you have it.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:28 AM   #79
nikki99
Supermodel
 
nikki99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sodoma & Gomorra
Posts: 19,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
I'm able to spend bitcoin daily. Too bad America is so far behind in technology.
I did in USA but only on some places
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:58 PM   #80
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
People throw around this term "Ponzi scheme" without really knowing what it is. A "Ponzi scheme" (named after a guy named Ponzi) goes like this:

You give me 100K.
Next guy gives me 100K
I give you 10K from the second guy.....
And so on til everything gets fucked up.

With Bitcoin you are purchasing a bit of technology, but a LIMITED piece (with Ponzei schemes there's no 'end' in sight, no limits). This 'thing' (Bitcoin) has an arbitrary value some humans place on it.

"Hey I've only got X# of these things. I will sell one to you for $100."
"OK, then I will hype it up and sell it to another guy for $110....got any more I can buy?"
"Yes, but now it's $200 since I only have a limited supply..."
And so on.

Instead of "Ponzi" call it "futures" (which is why the Chicago Mercantile Exchange is trading Bitcoin). Like, the price of tomatoes. Who says they are worth $0.20? Throw in market influences and there you have it.
There was a shortage of tomatoes round these parts some months back. You couldn't get hold of them for love nor money. Used to be able to buy them for 99p a punnet. Some traders were selling them for more than double that! (2.29).
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:26 PM   #81
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
There was a shortage of tomatoes round these parts some months back. You couldn't get hold of them for love nor money. Used to be able to buy them for 99p a punnet. Some traders were selling them for more than double that! (2.29).
I love it! A tomato bubble!!
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:57 PM   #82
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Bitcoin approaching 10K....WooHoo!!

Halfway there.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:58 PM   #83
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 78,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Bitcoin approaching 10K....WooHoo!!

Halfway there.
__________________
Need a new web host but fear the migration?
"Vacares migrated us during a disaster and fixed all of our problems!" - Sebastien, WP Script
Vacares.com - Stress FREE Server Migration - [email protected]
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 11:17 AM   #84
nikki99
Supermodel
 
nikki99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sodoma & Gomorra
Posts: 19,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Bitcoin approaching 10K....WooHoo!!

Halfway there.
fuck yeah
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 11:28 AM   #85
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,898
grats to anyone who BTFD down in the $6xxx's. Unload them now for instant badass profit, or bull thru waiting for better
__________________
Stop Yulin Festival - dog torturing fest in China (another here and here)
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:20 PM   #86
ruff
So Fucking Bland
 
ruff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Miami Beach, FL
Posts: 3,850
Dum Dee Dum Dum Dum.
Take the elevator down, take the elevator up!
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:42 PM   #87
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Bitcoin is a long term investment. Buy and hold then sell years from now.

Short term is like day trading. Some can do it well, others get fucked. So choose wisely how you intend to "use" the Bitcoin opportunity.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:24 PM   #88
Smack dat
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,113
$300k+ by end 2020
Smack dat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 05:57 PM   #89
nikki99
Supermodel
 
nikki99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sodoma & Gomorra
Posts: 19,595
now is going down , what we do?
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:43 AM   #90
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post
now is going down , what we do?
Hold and pray?
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 10:05 AM   #91
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 12,950
I sense another dip coming...re-visiting the 6K IMO...
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:41 AM   #92
nikki99
Supermodel
 
nikki99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sodoma & Gomorra
Posts: 19,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Hold and pray?
good advice

nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 05:53 AM   #93
jscott
jscizzle
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth, land of the conniving humans
Posts: 13,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I sense another dip coming...re-visiting the 6K IMO...
You're going to be correct every time, without giving a time frame.

I predict 8k, 10k, 20k, 50k
thank me later

btw, price is heading wrong way man, give up yet?
__________________
Stop Yulin Festival - dog torturing fest in China (another here and here)
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:04 AM   #94
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 12,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
You're going to be correct every time, without giving a time frame.

I predict 8k, 10k, 20k, 50k
thank me later

btw, price is heading wrong way man, give up yet?
I think the bear market is not over and in the next few weeks we will revisit 6K or even lower...I could be wrong, but I seldom am...
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 09:46 AM   #95
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I think the bear market is not over and in the next few weeks we will revisit 6K or even lower...I could be wrong, but I seldom am...
Great so when it dips to 6K I buy another Bitcoin or ten. Got it.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 10:15 AM   #96
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 12,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Great so when it dips to 6K I buy another Bitcoin or ten. Got it.
you would be much better off buying EOS when the dip happens...it will rise much more than BTC will because it dips much more than BTC...
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 11:26 AM   #97
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
you would be much better off buying EOS when the dip happens...it will rise much more than BTC will because it dips much more than BTC...
Yes but for longer term investing most cryptos are tied to Bitcoin. So I'd rather go with the "main vein". I tried with Bitcoin Cash, Ether and Litecoin but did not see much of a difference overall so I just switched everything back to BTC.

Let it ride baby!
Daddy needs a new pair of shoes - in 2025 or so. LOL
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 11:28 AM   #98
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 78,595
Question is ... at 20k, will you sell of hodl??
__________________
Need a new web host but fear the migration?
"Vacares migrated us during a disaster and fixed all of our problems!" - Sebastien, WP Script
Vacares.com - Stress FREE Server Migration - [email protected]
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 12:18 PM   #99
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
BlackCrayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 19,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Bought in, got emotional on the rises & declines, and got out very dissatisfied are the ones who call it a scheme. This person probably also never used it. Never realized the speed, ease, tiny fees, and independence of it.

Bitcoin is new, it's finite yet not even done yet being fully created.

"A smart investor" --- a SMART investor would rip into bitcoin and make massive gains on every rise and fall.

Good you got out Bitcoin is not for everyone.
the main people who sing bitcoins praises are those who got in real early, like yourself and already made a bunch of money off it.

people who got it late last year are eating it and these people were told by people like yourself that it can only go up will be worth 100k, etc,etc.

in another post you mention you can spend bitcoin daily...but im sure you don't! who would? no on wants to spend bitcoin. They just want to make money off it.

investing in bitcoin is like investing in an idea. digital currency. bitcoin doesn't do the job very well with transaction fees, long wait times and instability but i do like the idea of digital currency. if only there was one that was stable, fast, low to no fees and not treated like an investment..
__________________
you don't know you're wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day..

blackcrayon77 [-at-] gmail.com
BlackCrayon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 01:43 PM   #100
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrayon View Post
the main people who sing bitcoins praises are those who got in real early, like yourself and already made a bunch of money off it.

people who got it late last year are eating it and these people were told by people like yourself that it can only go up will be worth 100k, etc,etc.

in another post you mention you can spend bitcoin daily...but im sure you don't! who would? no on wants to spend bitcoin. They just want to make money off it.

investing in bitcoin is like investing in an idea. digital currency. bitcoin doesn't do the job very well with transaction fees, long wait times and instability but i do like the idea of digital currency. if only there was one that was stable, fast, low to no fees and not treated like an investment..
Two things:

1. The people who got in a few months ago and got "burned" are only in a bad way if they sell. If they hold it will go up. The ones bitching are the ones who thought they would sink in 20k and turn it into 50k overnight. Boo Hoo for the get rich quick asshats. Investment - ANY investment - is about long term gains. Unless you want to gamble with day trading, etc. So Bitcoin is no different than a stock that will recover over time. At one point GM was down to $2.00 a share in 2008. What is it now?*

2. You will get your wish for a stable digital currency when the US introduces one some day (soon).

*$37.65 as of this writing.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
$20, 000, reach, 20k, hit, bitcoin
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.