Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2018, 04:01 PM   #1
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
62 percent of illegal-immigrant-headed households are on the federal dole

That's disgusting How many of you Democrats support illegals? Step up so I can slap the shit out of you!





Mexico won’t have to pay for the wall, after all. US taxpayers won’t have to pick up the tab, either. The controversial barrier, rather, will cover its own cost just by closing the border to illegal immigrants who tend to go on the federal dole.

That’s the finding of recent immigration studies showing the $18 billion wall President Trump plans to build along the southern border will pay for itself by curbing the importation of not only crime and drugs, but poverty.

“The wall could pay for itself even if it only modestly reduced illegal crossings and drug smuggling,” Steven A. Camarota, director of research at the Center for Immigration Studies, told The Post.

Federal data shows that a wall would work. A two-story corrugated metal fence in El Paso, Texas, first erected under the Bush administration has already curtailed illegal border crossings there by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which it was built.

Absent a wall, the Homeland Security Department forecasts an additional 1.7 million illegal crossings at the US-Mexico border over the next decade.

If a wall stopped just 200,000 of those future crossings, Camarota says, it would pay for itself in fiscal savings from welfare, public education, refundable tax credits and other benefits currently given to low-income, illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America.

If a wall stopped 50 percent of those expected crossings, he says, it would save American taxpayers a whopping $64 billion — almost four times the wall’s cost — to say nothing of the additional billions in federal savings from reduced federal drug interdiction and border-security enforcement.

Camarota explains that illegal border-crossers from Mexico and Central America — who account for more than 75 percent of the illegal immigrant population in the US — are overwhelmingly poor, uneducated and lack English language and other skills. In fact, the average Latino illegal immigrant has less than a 10th-grade education. That means if they work, they tend to make low wages; and as a result pay relatively little in taxes while using public services. And if they have children while in the US, they more often than not receive welfare benefits on behalf of those US-born children, who have the same welfare eligibility as any other citizen.

“A large share of the welfare used by immigrant households is received on behalf of their US-born children,” Camarota said. “This is especially true of households headed by illegal immigrants.”

Therefore, illegal border-crossers create an average fiscal burden of more than $72,000 during their lifetimes, Camarota says. Including costs for their US-born children, the fiscal drain jumps to more than $94,000.

While the national media routinely report that illegal immigrants don’t go on welfare, Camarota says this is a pervasive myth. While in most cases they can’t legally qualify for welfare, food stamps, Medicaid or other public benefits, the reality is that the vast majority of households headed by illegal immigrants are on welfare through their children.

The vast majority of households headed by illegal immigrants are on welfare through their children.
“There is simply no question that households headed by illegal immigrants access a good deal of welfare. In fact, illegal immigrants’ use of some programs is quite high,” he said.

The US Census Bureau’s latest “survey of income and program participation” shows that 62 percent of illegal-immigrant-headed households are on the federal dole — more than double the rate for households headed by native-born Americans. And that includes households where one or more workers are present in the household.

Their use of US welfare is highest for food stamps and Medicaid, data show.

Though welfare use among illegal immigrants is much more associated with children, “childless illegal households still use some welfare programs at surprisingly high rates,” Camarota pointed out.

Some collect federal benefits through fraud or administrative errors or through green-card holders. But in the case of Medicaid, pregnant women illegally in the country can sometimes be enrolled in the program.

There is also an Emergency Medicaid program that covers predominantly illegal immigrants. Funds from the multibillion-dollar program go to hospitals to offset the cost of treating adult illegal aliens who can’t pay their bills. And it’s not just for ER visits. In New York, the program can be used to provide chemotherapy and radiation therapy for illegal immigrants.

In addition, Camarota said the IRS each year pays out billions to illegal immigrants in refundable child tax credits and the earned income tax credit.

While Democrats complain the $18 billion price tag for the Trump wall is too high, the “Dreamers” amnesty bill they want Trump and Republicans to pass in exchange for funding the wall (or ideally in spite of the wall) would cost US taxpayers even more than the construction of the border partition over 10 years.

“The cost of the DREAM Act has been estimated as very large — a $26 billion net cost in the first 10 years,” Camarota noted.

Indeed, the Congressional Budget Office recently estimated that 3 million DREAM Act recipients would receive an estimated $12 billion-plus in ObamaCare subsidies, more than $5.5 billion in Medicaid benefits, $5.5 billion in earned-income and child-tax credits and more than $2 billion in food stamps.

A bipartisan bill incorporating the deal was defeated in the Senate last month by a vote of 54-45. Trump rejected the proposal in favor of a tougher border bill introduced by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), which limits the number of DACA beneficiaries to 1.8 million, curbs family visas, or so-called chain migration, and phases out the diversity visa lottery, while earmarking $25 billion in funding for the wall and other border security.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/cuttin...r-trumps-wall/
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:02 AM   #2
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
I wonder who costs americans more...illegals or parasites like onehunglo?

banks print money out of thin air, give it to guys like onehunglo who can give the banks some downpayment...then onehunglo goes and buys and rents out properties to those who can not get a credit from the bank and artificially inflates the prices of property and rent...it is a prime example of undemocratic allocation and printing of money, trickle up economy and modern debt slavery...also you can get away with not paying tax at all on this negative gearing....

sheeet if I had to bet on who costs americans more:

1) cheap labor
2) negative gearing parasites like on hung lo and the banks

I would bet its #2

__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:17 AM   #3
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I wonder who costs americans more...illegals or parasites like onehunglo?

banks print money out of thin air, give it to guys like onehunglo who can give the banks some downpayment...then onehunglo goes and buys and rents out properties to those who can not get a credit from the bank and artificially inflates the prices of property and rent...it is a prime example of undemocratic allocation and printing of money, trickle up economy and modern debt slavery...also you can get away with not paying tax at all on this negative gearing....

sheeet if I had to bet on who costs americans more:

1) cheap labor
2) negative gearing parasites like on hung lo and the banks

I would bet its #2

Oh do tell Commie McForeskin, who should supply all the housing? The government? You think everyone should own a home?
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:41 AM   #4
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Oh do tell Commie McForeskin, who should supply all the housing? The government? You think everyone should own a home?


oh so now you are the good guys?...amusing...

you are the worst type of parasite who leeches off of his own people and inflates property prices...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 04:42 AM   #5
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,712
Illegals and legal migrants in Europe put citizens out of work, compress wages, rely on government benefits, don't always fit in with the local culture, some are terrorist sympathisers and don't always follow the law.

Yet so far few governments have tried to stop them.

Is it because they keep the general population on low wages, losing expectations to own their own home, get a decent education for their children, etc?
__________________
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:06 AM   #6
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Illegals and legal migrants in Europe put citizens out of work, compress wages, rely on government benefits, don't always fit in with the local culture, some are terrorist sympathisers and don't always follow the law.

Yet so far few governments have tried to stop them.
yes yes paul...they literally put a gun to the westerners head and be like "get out of that job"

also spoons make people fat...its not the people that take the spoon to their mouth, nooooooo, its the spoons fault...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

Is it because they keep the general population on low wages, losing expectations to own their own home, get a decent education for their children, etc?
paul markham-ing and onehunglo-ing are the cause of this problem...nobody can force you to employ an immigrant or be a parasite that inflates housing prices...it is a choice you make yourself...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:08 AM   #7
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
That's disgusting How many of you Democrats support illegals? Step up so I can slap the shit out of you!
Says the alt right hate chumpanzee who was busted posting fake news.

You're a pussy snowflake who wouldn't slap shit except Trump and Putin's cock before you suck them off


TRUMP LIED! MEXICO ISN'T GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!!!!!!

The US tax payer is going to!
Funny how you fucktards are coming up with the math to try and pay for it by causing misery on others
They could have paid for the wall and more with the tax cut Chump gave himself and others
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:40 AM   #8
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
Says the alt right hate chumpanzee who was busted posting fake news.

You're a pussy snowflake who wouldn't slap shit except Trump and Putin's cock before you suck them off


TRUMP LIED! MEXICO ISN'T GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!!!!!!

The US tax payer is going to!
Funny how you fucktards are coming with the math to try and pay for it by causing misery on others
They could have paid for the wall and more with the tax cut Chump gave himself and others
the funny thing is he costs americans more than any illegal immigrant does LOL he literally leeches off of his own countrymen
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:11 AM   #9
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
the funny thing is he costs americans more than any illegal immigrant does LOL he literally leeches off of his own countrymen
Chump and others like him are their masters, so it's ok if they bleed this country dry.
It's the illegals on welfare, citizens on welfare, citizens on social security, programs for poor kids that are the leeches in their eyes
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:39 AM   #10
PR_Glen
Confirmed User
 
PR_Glen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,687
How does one qualify for welfare when they are illegal? How can they steal your jobs, assuming you are an out of work field hand or construction worker, and collect welfare?
__________________
Webmaster Support for Pimp Roll
and Contact for Paid Per View
ICQ: 1 5 0 5 5 7 1 6 7 Skype: HitMan.b52
Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
PR_Glen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #11
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 60,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
How does one qualify for welfare when they are illegal? How can they steal your jobs, assuming you are an out of work field hand or construction worker, and collect welfare?
because of methods they use. now they use fingerprints. that shit is shutdown in Arizona. there is a guy here selling socials for $40! i mean real cards! with that you can get a bunch of things. i won't say any more than that...
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:04 AM   #12
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,193
It's a great sight to see all those white people in the fields and orchards picking those crops. I mean those damn illegals were taking their jobs, and now that they chased them out, good hard working whites can get those jobs back and off of welfare! MAGA





/sarcasm
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:13 AM   #13
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 44,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
How does one qualify for welfare when they are illegal? How can they steal your jobs, assuming you are an out of work field hand or construction worker, and collect welfare?
They don't. He's just pushing bullshit propaganda again. He knows it. We all know it.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:23 AM   #14
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 60,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
They don't. He's just pushing bullshit propaganda again. He knows it. We all know it.
you are clueless!! i know they do for a fact! glen it's called working under the table
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:31 AM   #15
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
there is a guy here selling socials for $40! i mean real cards! with that you can get a bunch of things. i won't say any more than that...
yes yes everybody knows about that guy

the moment immigrants come to the country that guy pops out of nowhere and offers them $40 free food and benefits cards

he literally knows where every immigrant is and ever immigrant knows about that guy

sounds legit
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:41 AM   #16
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
Chump and others like him are their masters, so it's ok if they bleed this country dry.
It's the illegals on welfare, citizens on welfare, citizens on social security, programs for poor kids that are the leeches in their eyes
I wonder if OP pays taxes on his negative gearing

oh wait...its a great way to not pay taxes

MAGA!
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:44 AM   #17
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post


oh so now you are the good guys?...amusing...

you are the worst type of parasite who leeches off of his own people and inflates property prices...
Ha ha ha! Do you sell your tomatoes for the same amount as you did 20 years ago? OHHHHHHH look at the leech parasite raping his people!!! Do you raise the prices when there is a shortage? PARASITE!!!!!

That's how real estate works. For the most part, it's not a linear market. And if the cost of my goods go up i.e. property taxes, sewer, electric, trash removal etc., that gets passed on to my tenants just like if the cost of your fertilizer goes up, it get's passed onto your customers. What do you think the price of real estate just magically rose up to these levels?

So, essentially your argument is communism = good, capitalism = bad, sprinkled in with PRO illegal alien bullshit.
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:50 AM   #18
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I wonder if OP pays taxes on his negative gearing

oh wait...its a great way to not pay taxes

MAGA!
Trust me, I pay a shit ton of taxes. I just don't pay them on property that I sell as long as I move it into another piece of property.

Y'see the government is rewarding me for supplying housing. Who do you think would be supplying housing if entrepreneurial citizens such as myself weren't? The government would be! Do you really want them supplying all the housing? Actually your dumb commie ass would lol
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:54 AM   #19
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
They don't. He's just pushing bullshit propaganda again. He knows it. We all know it.
Are you out of your mind? I'm making this up?



You've even said here you're against sanctuary cities. So tell us, why are you against sanctuary cities??
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:56 AM   #20
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
How does one qualify for welfare when they are illegal? How can they steal your jobs, assuming you are an out of work field hand or construction worker, and collect welfare?
Glen, they do it through fraud and anchor babies. To deny that is denying reality.
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 09:56 AM   #21
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Ha ha ha! Do you sell your tomatoes for the same amount as you did 20 years ago? OHHHHHHH look at the leech parasite raping his people!!! Do you raise the prices when there is a shortage? PARASITE!!!!!

That's how real estate works. For the most part, it's not a linear market. And if the cost of my goods go up i.e. property taxes, sewer, electric, trash removal etc., that gets passed on to my tenants just like if the cost of your fertilizer goes up, it get's passed onto your customers. What do you think the price of real estate just magically rose up to these levels?

So, essentially your argument is communism = good, capitalism = bad, sprinkled in with PRO illegal alien bullshit.
anybody can grow tomatoes...it is not restricted by access to capital...a tomato seed is literally 1cent...how does that compare to your privileged position of getting printed-out-of-thin-air money from banks and your subsequent parasite status?...

I do not think the prices of real estate went up magically, it went up because of banks giving money un-democratically only to people who can give enough leverage...money-out-of-thin-air creates debt that most citizens never asked for, it is awarded to the well off so that they can negatively gear like you do...this in turn raises property prices and people like you consider this as "profit" while people you rent to consider this as "trickle up tax"...

my argument is that you are a parasite that is much more harmful to his own people than any cheap labor...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:00 AM   #22
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Trust me, I pay a shit ton of taxes. I just don't pay them on property that I sell as long as I move it into another piece of property.

Y'see the government is rewarding me for supplying housing. Who do you think would be supplying housing if entrepreneurial citizens such as myself weren't? The government would be! Do you really want them supplying all the housing? Actually your dumb commie ass would lol
no you inject yourself between normal people and cheap housing because you are more attractive to banks than normal people...you bulk buy properties and this inflates prices of real estate making real estate even more expensive and in turn making credits even more un-accessible to normal people...

negative gearing <==== they even made a name for it
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:03 AM   #23
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
anybody can grow tomatoes...it is not restricted by access to capital...a tomato seed is literally 1cent...how does that compare to your privileged position of getting printed-out-of-thin-air money from banks and your subsequent parasite status?...

I do not think the prices of real estate went up magically, it went up because of banks giving money un-democratically only to people who can give enough leverage...money-out-of-thin-air creates debt that most citizens never asked for, it is awarded to the well off so that they can negatively gear like you do...this in turn raises property prices and people like you consider this as "profit" while people you rent to consider this as "trickle up tax"...

my argument is that you are a parasite that is much more harmful to his own people than any cheap labor...
Dude I'm not talking about growing fucking tomato plant on your back deck, I'm talking about having a business selling tomatoes. You need land, workers, farming equipment. How did you start your business? You very well could have went to a bank and they, like you say, printed money out of thin air and gave it to you to start your commercial produce business. It's the same concept.

So you're a leech just like me Welcome to the club, buddy

__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:26 AM   #24
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Dude I'm not talking about growing fucking tomato plant on your back deck, I'm talking about having a business selling tomatoes. You need land, workers, farming equipment. How did you start your business? You very well could have went to a bank and they, like you say, printed money out of thin air and gave it to you to start your commercial produce business. It's the same concept.

So you're a leech just like me Welcome to the club, buddy


commercial growth lowers prices...the more goods on the market the lower the price because unlike real estate, you can grow anywhere but you can not live anywhere...the jobs are in the cities...I have never taken a loan from the bank in my entire life...paid out of pocket for the land I own...I actually use the land I own I do not rent it out to anybody...I do not leech off of anybody...

on the other hand, real estate does not work this way...not everybody can get a loan from the bank for real estate and then they are forced to rent...form people like you who leech off of the system and artificially increase prices of real estate...

dude when something has a name, "negative gearing" and not "positive gearing" LOL the writing is kinda on the wall...I am sure your debt slaves LOVE the fact that you make money off of their work because you got printed-out-of-thin-air money from the bank and they pay you in had-to-actually-work money

get real...you are a bigger parasite than any immigrant legal or not...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:48 AM   #25
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 60,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
yes yes everybody knows about that guy

the moment immigrants come to the country that guy pops out of nowhere and offers them $40 free food and benefits cards

he literally knows where every immigrant is and ever immigrant knows about that guy

sounds legit
he was on the local news! i shop over there. i went to the store he stands out in front he offered one to me. this is before i saw him on the news. i was like wtf??
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:26 AM   #26
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
he was on the local news! i shop over there. i went to the store he stands out in front he offered one to me. this is before i saw him on the news. i was like wtf??
Must be the same guy that these russian trolls use
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:42 PM   #27
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 3,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
It's a great sight to see all those white people in the fields and orchards picking those crops. I mean those damn illegals were taking their jobs, and now that they chased them out, good hard working whites can get those jobs back and off of welfare! MAGA
/sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
They don't. He's just pushing bullshit propaganda again. He knows it. We all know it.
GodDAMN you people are morons- or willfully ignorant.

Report: 49% of Legal Immigrants in US Use Welfare Programs – This is Against Federal Law

Get some facts, losers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Glen, they do it through fraud and anchor babies. To deny that is denying reality.
^^ FACTS

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Webcams | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:49 PM   #28
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
Says the alt right hate chumpanzee who was busted posting fake news.

You're a pussy snowflake who wouldn't slap shit except Trump and Putin's cock before you suck them off


TRUMP LIED! MEXICO ISN'T GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!!!!!!

The US tax payer is going to!
Funny how you fucktards are coming up with the math to try and pay for it by causing misery on others
They could have paid for the wall and more with the tax cut Chump gave himself and others
Are you happy to pay more in taxes to support the migrants and the Americans they price out of a job?
__________________
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:56 PM   #29
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Are you happy to pay more in taxes to support the migrants and the Americans they price out of a job?
I'd rather pay taxes to help them, than to continue to pay taxes to help the wealthy and big money or to bail out private companies

Like I said It's great to see the white people out in the fields and orchards picking produce after illegals were run out of those areas! /sarcasm

Chump hires foreign workers so he can pay them less. How about that dead beat and other companies start paying their fair share in taxes and wages.
How about Chump have his shit made here in the states. They fuck over the tax payer and are heralded as great business men!

Corporations and the wealthy leech more off the taxpayers

Idiots like the op drop out or barely make it through high school and blame their shitty lot in life on immigrants taking their jobs
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:00 PM   #30
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
It's a great sight to see all those white people in the fields and orchards picking those crops. I mean those damn illegals were taking their jobs, and now that they chased them out, good hard working whites can get those jobs back and off of welfare! MAGA

/sarcasm






You do realise you are using the same argument the South used to keep slaves.

Not sarcasm but reality.
__________________
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #31
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 60,236
this is the reason why they are cloning food! it needs to grow faster. you see they are tearing up whole plants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post






You do realise you are using the same argument the South used to keep slaves.

Not sarcasm but reality.
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:04 PM   #32
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post






You do realise you are using the same argument the South used to keep slaves.

Not sarcasm but reality.
Mega farms can afford these, but tell again about family farms affording them
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #33
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Are you out of your mind? I'm making this up?



You've even said here you're against sanctuary cities. So tell us, why are you against sanctuary cities??
Don't forget the benefits of Americans denied jobs. That goes on top of your figures and gets worse every year.



__________________
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:28 PM   #34
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor Baby View Post
multimillionaire entrepreneurs like the op are sick paying taxes thru the nose while illegals flood our country and eat up $100+billion a year thru welfare.
FTFY
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #35
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

You do realise you are using the same argument the South used to keep slaves.

Not sarcasm but reality.
paul...once again you are clueless...I actually own greenhouses and your posting of automated equipment in agriculture only further highlights your stupidity...

most big grows produce shit product...most product on the market is done by medium and small producers, because the bigger the grow, the harder it is and the sooner it reaches a point of diminishing returns...big grows are mostly "pump and dump" crap that is used for soups or sauce...maybe some primitive plants like green salad can be pulled off but even salad becomes a problem because of transport and its volumetric weight compared to its price...

with the exception of potatoes, sugar cane, corn and wheat - plants that are mostly processed and not directly eaten - you can not mass produce most crops AND have a quality product at the same time...not only is the production insanely complicated but also the distribution network needed to offload such perishable goods in time is a nightmare...big supermarket chains WILL NOT put all their eggs in one basket and rely on just one producer and pray to god he delivers...smaller producers have much higher quality of product and big producers have spongy shit and they are mostly forced to dump...

then theres the question of off season production...most of the world has seasons...you can not automate greenhouse production...you would have to rely on imports...

naturally, you do not know shit about anything, so you posted the first shit you googled upon...not understanding that those machines solve the problems of 1% of all producers and are financially unaccessible and unatrractive to the other 99%...

as always you are a clueless dumb fuck
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 05:47 PM   #36
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
FTFY
its highly amusing to me that you and paul, the 2 people who are poster boys for the reasons the west is declining, like to point fingers at others

paul markhaming and onehunglo-ing are the cancers that will eat up the west nobody is to blame but the west...you can kick out all the immigrants you want...nothing will stop paul markhaming and onehunglo-ing...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #37
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
its highly amusing to me that you and paul, the 2 people who are poster boys for the reasons the west is declining, like to point fingers at others

paul markhaming and onehunglo-ing are the cancers that will eat up the west nobody is to blame but the west...you can kick out all the immigrants you want...nothing will stop paul markhaming and onehunglo-ing...
You never said what countries were outlawing real estate investing...please post them..I need a laugh before bed, too
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:43 AM   #38
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
You never said what countries were outlawing real estate investing...please post them..I need a laugh before bed, too
they tried to abolish negative gearing in australia in the 80-s...parasites like you would not get tax breaks for buying up properties and renting them out but it did not work because the parasites passed on the cost to tenants...I find it most amusing how you play dumb to your parasite nature...you priced out people like paul out of the UK tho
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:32 AM   #39
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
this is the reason why they are cloning food! it needs to grow faster. you see they are tearing up whole plants?
Get out of your Mum's basement aamd into the garden and grow some food. You will find how many have to be grown from seeds again every year.

Some people expose their ignorance so easily.
__________________
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:38 AM   #40
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Get out of your Mum's basement aamd into the garden and grow some food. You will find how many have to be grown from seeds again every year.

Some people expose their ignorance so easily.
You expose yours daily
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:06 AM   #41
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
Mega farms can afford these, but tell again about family farms affording them
Same argument the slavers used.
__________________
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:51 AM   #42
tfto
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: On the North Shore of Boston.
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Are you out of your mind? I'm making this up?



You've even said here you're against sanctuary cities. So tell us, why are you against sanctuary cities??
That pretty much says it all... And Bladelier is still a fuckin moron.
__________________
Bladelier -Total attention whore!. Feels the need to post in almost every thread.
My real nic, or my other fake nic's, will be posting in 3...2...1...
tfto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 11:01 AM   #43
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Same argument the slavers used.
you dumb fuck LOL
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 11:24 AM   #44
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole
 
beerptrol's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Half way between sobriety and fubar.
Posts: 9,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Are you out of your mind? I'm making this up?



You've even said here you're against sanctuary cities. So tell us, why are you against sanctuary cities??
and how many trillions do we give to the rich and corporations in tax cuts and other subsidies?
How many billions are wasted on over priced military hardware that often doesn't work or just sits there

Shove your agenda up your ass, you neo nazi fucktard
__________________
Chump! Tough on women and children but a pussy beta snowflake who sucks the dicks of autocrats
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:22 PM   #45
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerptrol View Post
and how many trillions do we give to the rich and corporations in tax cuts and other subsidies?
How many billions are wasted on over priced military hardware that often doesn't work or just sits there

Shove your agenda up your ass, you neo nazi fucktard
I bet the actual cost in not 1/10th of the stated amounts and that the rest is pocketed by crooked politicians and cronies...
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:48 PM   #46
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 60,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Get out of your Mum's basement aamd into the garden and grow some food. You will find how many have to be grown from seeds again every year.

Some people expose their ignorance so easily.
you wanna see my plants? email me i grow peppers okra swiss chard and a bunch of lettuce. i gave up on eating meat(well i eat it like twice a month)
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:23 PM   #47
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Your mom's front hole
Posts: 9,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
they tried to abolish negative gearing in australia in the 80-s...parasites like you would not get tax breaks for buying up properties and renting them out but it did not work because the parasites passed on the cost to tenants...I find it most amusing how you play dumb to your parasite nature...you priced out people like paul out of the UK tho
Negative gearing doesn't exist in the US. You're talking about the Australian market. You're confusing 1031 exchanges with negative gearing. As usual, you're twittling your foreskin and rambling on about shit you don't understand
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 01:51 AM   #48
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 13,302
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Negative gearing doesn't exist in the US. You're talking about the Australian market. You're confusing 1031 exchanges with negative gearing. As usual, you're twittling your foreskin and rambling on about shit you don't understand
oh so you call it "1031 exchange" instead of negative gearing...then it totally does not count if you change the name to something else
__________________
Report a suspicious cracker: Click Here
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:37 AM   #49
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,404
Just to put it into perspective, theoretically, I trust that the general rule is that you shouldn't be able to go on a dole in the US for 5 years, as a LEGAL immigrant.

But there's loopholes - firstly, about one in ten children born in US today, maybe even more already, is born to illegal aliens, becomes a citizen, and is therefore immediately eligible and signed up for means tested benefits. By the way the Supreme Court ruling related to the 14th amendment, birthright citizenship, remains one of the most controversial rulings in the US history, with vast repercussions.

Another loophole - for example California ruled it's illegal to ask about the immigration background. I'm not sure what are the rules in other so called sanctuary cities, but likely not too different. This has not been overruled even by the infamous ballot - proposition 187 where the citizens, in 1994, voted to stop benefits and public services usage by illegal aliens / undocumented migrants. This was merely ignored by the state administration at the time, and continues to be ignored by today, with ever growing vehemence.

Add in chain migration (pretty much uncontrolled, certainly not merit based, generally very low educational levels) that should constitute as much as 50 pct. of the current legal migration to US, associated high fertility rates, and you are heading towards a socio-economical disaster.

You can have all the rules in the world, yet they also need to be enforced, if you enable state entities to not enforce them, even oppose them, this surely, and inevitably gets out of hand.
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 06:55 AM   #50
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
you wanna see my plants? email me i grow peppers okra swiss chard and a bunch of lettuce. i gave up on eating meat(well i eat it like twice a month)
Then why did you make such a stupid statement about plants being ripped out?
__________________
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
illegal, welfare, wall, immigrants, households, camarota, billion, border, federal, pay, cost, children, benefits, crossings, headed, percent, medicaid, program, trump, bill, estimated, fiscal, million, immigrant, food
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.