Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2018, 12:27 AM   #1
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
experts claim guns cause mass shootings

Connecting mental illness and mass shooting misses the point, experts say

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...cid=spartandhp
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:54 AM   #2
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 41,162


I'm here come join me bro

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:23 AM   #3
GLMBV
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 469
"Gun cause mass shooting"

Lol no shit
__________________
FreeFuck
GLMBV is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:43 AM   #4
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
Connecting mental illness and mass shooting misses the point, experts say

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...cid=spartandhp
It's funny how you claim everyone else is brainwashed by the media, yet you push right wing talking points..

As soon as this shootings happened and everyone started to see "This one would be the one to break the camels back" the right wing started pushing mental health as the scape goat..

Here is the fact grape.. These shootings dont happen for one specific reason.. They happen because of a combination of things come together.

One of those things might be mental heath, but that's not a issue in every shooting...some happen because the kid was bullied others because he was radicalized by some outside factor..others just because...

Another of those things is guns.. You can not have a mass shooting with out a gun. It's simply impossible..guns is the only common denominator in every shooting aside from the victims and the shooter..

Yet another thing is easy access to guns.. Many guns used in crimes are obtained legally, many are obtained illegally. Yet regardless its pretty easy to get a gun if you want one..illegally or legally..


So we have a few things that need to be addressed to stop these mass shooting grape.. Mental health is just the right wings cop out and the talking point they have obviously reherssed ahead of time..

Actually grape that brings up a pretty good point.. don't you think it's pretty sick and demented that the right-wing had pre-planned talking points to try to blame mental health for the next shooting?

Think about that grape.. They put together talking points to blame mental health and just waited for the next kids to die so they could hit the ground running with their latest distraction.. That's pretty sick dont you think?
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:58 AM   #5
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 12,034
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:52 AM   #6
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 22,197
Guns don't cause mass shootings.

Guns make mass shootings possible.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:55 AM   #7
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post


They were talking about shit that's harder to get in FL than a gun,..

One was health care another was registering to vote and getting a drivers license..

Seriously.. there are more gun shops in FL than liquor stores.. Every fucking street corner there is a fucking church and a pawn shop..every pawn shop is a gun shop..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:39 AM   #8
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post


I'm here come join me bro

I am fine my brother, really. I think we all need to stop labeling each other and try and find solutions, the political do not want us talking to each other honestly and that's a fact.
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 08:45 AM   #9
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's funny how you claim everyone else is brainwashed by the media, yet you push right wing talking points..

As soon as this shootings happened and everyone started to see "This one would be the one to break the camels back" the right wing started pushing mental health as the scape goat..

Here is the fact grape.. These shootings dont happen for one specific reason.. They happen because of a combination of things come together.

One of those things might be mental heath, but that's not a issue in every shooting...some happen because the kid was bullied others because he was radicalized by some outside factor..others just because...

Another of those things is guns.. You can not have a mass shooting with out a gun. It's simply impossible..guns is the only common denominator in every shooting aside from the victims and the shooter..

Yet another thing is easy access to guns.. Many guns used in crimes are obtained legally, many are obtained illegally. Yet regardless its pretty easy to get a gun if you want one..illegally or legally..


So we have a few things that need to be addressed to stop these mass shooting grape.. Mental health is just the right wings cop out and the talking point they have obviously reherssed ahead of time..

Actually grape that brings up a pretty good point.. don't you think it's pretty sick and demented that the right-wing had pre-planned talking points to try to blame mental health for the next shooting?

Think about that grape.. They put together talking points to blame mental health and just waited for the next kids to die so they could hit the ground running with their latest distraction.. That's pretty sick dont you think?

cockett you have been running trump down 3 or 4 times a day for over 1000 days you and the press.. with at least 90% being made up... and at what fucking point are we supposed to take you seriously?

read chicken little asshole, okay? what I did was post a BALANCED view with what I considered to be NEW IMPARTAIL NFORMATION, unlike like a creepy piece of shit like you.. okay

oh BTW why don't you guys have the middle east ban IED's? I'm wondering do you have a tape recorder playing in your ear telling you to breath in and out?



and to be honest about it, I really don't give much of a fuck what trump does as long as fucking hillary and barrak are gone, as is MOST of America.
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy

Last edited by Grapesoda; 02-20-2018 at 08:50 AM.. Reason: you dont know ther repulicans released the report dip shit
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 09:31 AM   #10
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
cockett you have been running trump down 3 or 4 times a day for over 1000 days you and the press.. with at least 90% being made up... and at what fucking point are we supposed to take you seriously?

read chicken little asshole, okay? what I did was post a BALANCED view with what I considered to be NEW IMPARTAIL NFORMATION, unlike like a creepy piece of shit like you.. okay

oh BTW why don't you guys have the middle east ban IED's? I'm wondering do you have a tape recorder playing in your ear telling you to breath in and out?



and to be honest about it, I really don't give much of a fuck what trump does as long as fucking hillary and barrak are gone, as is MOST of America.

Show me a single post I've made about Trump that was made up.. The simple fact that you think everything about Trump is made up shows you've gone over the edge and no one takes you seriously.

Wake up..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:00 AM   #11
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,848
All of our mass shooting have one thing in common - the AR15. It is the weapon of choice for mass shootings.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:10 AM   #12
sarettah
I'll make you famous...
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In the middle
Posts: 7,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
All of our mass shooting have one thing in common - the AR15. It is the weapon of choice for mass shootings.


.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:39 AM   #13
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,498
Another major problem is assault rifles. Their ONLY purpose is for mass killings. Ban those and shootings will go down significantly. Yes you can kill with hand guns and shotguns but not as efficiently (or gloriously) as with assault rifles with multiple magazines.

But hey, ALL guns are awesome right 2nd Amendment advocates? NO GUN should EVER be banned FOR ANY REASON, even if it's the fucking Death Star from Star Wars.

Right? Pathetic.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:48 AM   #14
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Show me a single post I've made about Trump that was made up.. The simple fact that you think everything about Trump is made up shows you've gone over the edge and no one takes you seriously.

Wake up..
hw about this: some guy said that if trump had, or if they knew before... kinda the sorta facts I see from the links you have posted. mostly all he said she said.

here is a true fact for you to consider: the time spent by a bunch of asshole arguing with each other for brownie points will certainly result in more dead kids and that's about all that will be accomplished THIS YEAR.

that's what happened last year... do you remember? every fucking dead kid this year is the direct result of a bunch of asshole arguing instead off doing anything.

how many is that by the way? I sure there are some 'anti-trump facts' that will point that number out to you..

do you fucking get it now?? or would you prefer to argue about assault rifles? dipshit gezzz what a bunch of tools.. lol


seriously lets all pull together for this one thing then we can argue and shit... ? send that email?
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:51 AM   #15
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
Another major problem is assault rifles. Their ONLY purpose is for mass killings. Ban those and shootings will go down significantly. Yes you can kill with hand guns and shotguns but not as efficiently (or gloriously) as with assault rifles with multiple magazines.

But hey, ALL guns are awesome right 2nd Amendment advocates? NO GUN should EVER be banned FOR ANY REASON, even if it's the fucking Death Star from Star Wars.

Right? Pathetic.
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:53 AM   #16
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
hw about this: some guy said that if trump had, or if they knew before... kinda the sorta facts I see from the links you have posted. mostly all he said she said.

here is a true fact for you to consider: the time spent by a bunch of asshole arguing with each other for brownie points will certainly result in more dead kids and that's about all that will be accomplished THIS YEAR.

that's what happened last year... do you remember? every fucking dead kid this year is the direct result of a bunch of asshole arguing instead off doing anything.

how many is that by the way? I sure there are some 'anti-trump facts' that will point that number out to you..

do you fucking get it now?? or would you prefer to argue about assault rifles? dipshit gezzz what a bunch of tools.. lol


seriously lets all pull together for this one thing then we can argue and shit... ? send that email?
Dem's don't want to do anything either. They want to make it look that way but they don't really. Look at the Vegas shooting. Dem's screamed about guns and Bump stocks. GOP was like ''Yeah bump stocks seem like they shouldn't be legal we are on board to do something''

Today? Bump stocks still legal and I don't see anyone on the left trying to push that button anymore. I mean that seems like a free win for them.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 10:55 AM   #17
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0
 
onwebcam's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rent free, your head
Posts: 11,046
lol.....
__________________
UNINSTALLING OBAMA.....
██████████████████▒ 99.5% complete.
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:33 AM   #18
InfoGuy
80/20 Rule
 
InfoGuy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Here is the fact grape.. These shootings dont happen for one specific reason.. They happen because of a combination of things come together.

One of those things might be mental heath, but that's not a issue in every shooting...some happen because the kid was bullied others because he was radicalized by some outside factor..others just because...

Another of those things is guns.. You can not have a mass shooting with out a gun. It's simply impossible..guns is the only common denominator in every shooting aside from the victims and the shooter..
[sarcasm]
And every school shooting happens at a school. To prevent school shootings, all schools should be closed and every child should be homeschooled.
[/sarcasm]
__________________
Free Speech Coalition

Don't do business with that piece of shit Andy Alvarez from Webmaster Central / VR3000, who said
"If it was up to me, they would have shot all 30,000 of those country loving shitheads"
InfoGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:05 PM   #19
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
hw about this: some guy said that if trump had, or if they knew before... kinda the sorta facts I see from the links you have posted. mostly all he said she said.

here is a true fact for you to consider: the time spent by a bunch of asshole arguing with each other for brownie points will certainly result in more dead kids and that's about all that will be accomplished THIS YEAR.

that's what happened last year... do you remember? every fucking dead kid this year is the direct result of a bunch of asshole arguing instead off doing anything.

how many is that by the way? I sure there are some 'anti-trump facts' that will point that number out to you..

do you fucking get it now?? or would you prefer to argue about assault rifles? dipshit gezzz what a bunch of tools.. lol


seriously lets all pull together for this one thing then we can argue and shit... ? send that email?
You complain about people doing nothing but you hate on Democrats who try to push reasonable gun laws. You praise Trump who killed a law Obama signed that was specifically meant to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.. Now you claim and Trump claims mentally ill are the problem..

Humm why then did he sign a EO to allow mentally ill to get guns?


https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/polit...lth/index.html


Oh look CNN filling our heads with dumb things Trump did that you will call fake news...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:20 PM   #20
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 33,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
hw about this: some guy said that if trump had, or if they knew before... kinda the sorta facts I see from the links you have posted. mostly all he said she said.

here is a true fact for you to consider: the time spent by a bunch of asshole arguing with each other for brownie points will certainly result in more dead kids and that's about all that will be accomplished THIS YEAR.

that's what happened last year... do you remember? every fucking dead kid this year is the direct result of a bunch of asshole arguing instead off doing anything.

how many is that by the way? I sure there are some 'anti-trump facts' that will point that number out to you..

do you fucking get it now?? or would you prefer to argue about assault rifles? dipshit gezzz what a bunch of tools.. lol


seriously lets all pull together for this one thing then we can argue and shit... ? send that email?
So you can't do it...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:25 PM   #21
EonBlue
Apocalypse
 
EonBlue's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Limbo
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post


.
I was trying to explain that in another thread but apparently the media has way more pull over these people than factual reality.



.
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:29 PM   #22
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Dem's don't want to do anything either. They want to make it look that way but they don't really. Look at the Vegas shooting. Dem's screamed about guns and Bump stocks. GOP was like ''Yeah bump stocks seem like they shouldn't be legal we are on board to do something''

Today? Bump stocks still legal and I don't see anyone on the left trying to push that button anymore. I mean that seems like a free win for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
You complain about people doing nothing but you hate on Democrats who try to push reasonable gun laws. You praise Trump who killed a law Obama signed that was specifically meant to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.. Now you claim and Trump claims mentally ill are the problem..

Humm why then did he sign a EO to allow mentally ill to get guns?


https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/polit...lth/index.html


Oh look CNN filling our heads with dumb things Trump did that you will call fake news...
On this point I am in total agreement - with Grapesoda. Sorry Crockett but look at the above quote about the Vegas shootings. He's right. Dems say all kinds of things about stopping gun violence, passing laws, etc. But they don't constantly and consistently push for it UNTIL IT GETS DONE.

My position is this is all Good Cop/Bad Cop bullshit, so BOTH the Dems and Repubs are to blame. Why? Because they both benefit.

How do the Dems, the ANTI-gun advocates benefit? Their constituents get all outraged that nothing gets done and so they....vote for more Democrats. See?

This issue goes beyond party or politics. This is about children dying in school shootings. INNOCENT CHILDREN. Children of Democrats, children of Republicans. GODDAMNED CHILDREN!!!

Do you have children? Do ANY of you on this board? Then why are we not 100% UNITED on this topic? Why do we not totally agree EVERYTHING should be done to stop this madness?

May God have mercy on all your argumentative souls.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:35 PM   #23
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post


.
Yet strangely enough nearly all of the mass shootings in the US are with the AR-15. Why is that?
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:48 PM   #24
EonBlue
Apocalypse
 
EonBlue's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Limbo
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Yet strangely enough nearly all of the mass shootings in the US are with the AR-15. Why is that?
Does it really matter? Maybe because it's cheap or maybe because it looks cool. Either way ban it and turn every one of them in existence into scrap. There are dozens of guns that will do just as much damage just as easily.



.
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:07 PM   #25
astronaut x
Confirmed User
 
astronaut x's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2011
Location: From this www and beyond!
Posts: 2,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Does it really matter? Maybe because it's cheap or maybe because it looks cool. Either way ban it and turn every one of them in existence into scrap. There are dozens of guns that will do just as much damage just as easily.
.

Then we'll ban those too.

Great fucking argument for even more regulation. Good job!
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:12 PM   #26
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 59,630
bans do not work! it only makes items cost more. i can buy a assault rifle even if it is banned. we are going to witness how far citizens will let the government violate constitutional rights. it has already been done with the ban of assault rifles in some states. the court is knowing of the violation and ok'd it! this will stew with all the other issues and hopefully explodes into a civil ...
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:22 PM   #27
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Does it really matter? Maybe because it's cheap or maybe because it looks cool. Either way ban it and turn every one of them in existence into scrap. There are dozens of guns that will do just as much damage just as easily.

.
That's exactly it. It's cheap and it's cool. They see them on TV and in the movies; They play Call Of Duty and see it and want it.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:33 PM   #28
InfoGuy
80/20 Rule
 
InfoGuy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,979
Perhaps there could be some middle ground. There's no need to ban guns in violation of the 2nd Amendment. Restricting the sale and / or possession of ammunition to those who aren't mentally ill would suffice.
__________________
Free Speech Coalition

Don't do business with that piece of shit Andy Alvarez from Webmaster Central / VR3000, who said
"If it was up to me, they would have shot all 30,000 of those country loving shitheads"
InfoGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 02:49 PM   #29
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,274
Looks like Trump picking up the slack to get Bump Stocks banned finally

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/polit...cks/index.html
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:23 PM   #30
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot
 
Rochard's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: NORCAL
Posts: 45,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
Perhaps there could be some middle ground. There's no need to ban guns in violation of the 2nd Amendment. Restricting the sale and / or possession of ammunition to those who aren't mentally ill would suffice.
A ban that blocks certain guns is not in violation of the 2nd Amendment. Lots of types of firearms are illegal.
__________________
YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Richard Buss | Skype: rochardbuss

YNOT Mail Facebook Page
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:33 PM   #31
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
bronco67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 22,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Yet strangely enough nearly all of the mass shootings in the US are with the AR-15. Why is that?
Because way more people own the ar15 vs a mini14.
__________________
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:33 PM   #32
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 59,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
A ban that blocks certain guns is not in violation of the 2nd Amendment. Lots of types of firearms are illegal.
you worked for the assholes. sure add clauses to it. when we are killing each other over it you will know you were wrong.
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:41 PM   #33
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
All of our mass shooting have one thing in common - the AR15. It is the weapon of choice for mass shootings.

outlaw them but first lock down the schools
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:43 PM   #34
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Yet strangely enough nearly all of the mass shootings in the US are with the AR-15. Why is that?
I don't actually give one fuck why... okay? as long as children are being killed I only care about that. stop the killing than worry about the laws.
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:32 PM   #35
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: portland, OR
Posts: 17,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Dem's don't want to do anything either. They want to make it look that way but they don't really. Look at the Vegas shooting. Dem's screamed about guns and Bump stocks. GOP was like ''Yeah bump stocks seem like they shouldn't be legal we are on board to do something''

Today? Bump stocks still legal and I don't see anyone on the left trying to push that button anymore. I mean that seems like a free win for them.
We're about to find out who stands where because Trump ordered the Justice Department to put forth a ban on bump stocks.

Both sides are going to fret here. Democrats want to have this ban because it is something they want, but they don't want to come off as if they are agreeing with Trump. Republicans likely don't really care one way or the other, but a good number of them will fear that any kind of ban involving anything gun related will piss their base off.
__________________
Don't LOSE your Google traffic, setup SSL today!
Vacares now has SSD VPS' accounts. Contact sales for FREE migration.
ICQ: 147479144
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:37 PM   #36
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
You complain about people doing nothing but you hate on Democrats who try to push reasonable gun laws. You praise Trump who killed a law Obama signed that was specifically meant to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.. Now you claim and Trump claims mentally ill are the problem..

Humm why then did he sign a EO to allow mentally ill to get guns?


https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/polit...lth/index.html


Oh look CNN filling our heads with dumb things Trump did that you will call fake news...
no the law obama signed was for people that were handicapped or had mental issue reporting to somewhere of other for help doing something. I checked the other day but I can't keep looking up fake bulshit okay?


As we explained in a 17 February 2017 post, this rule — which never went into effect before being rescinded — did not change any existing laws regulating who is allowed to purchase guns. It merely would have provided a new way to enforce existing restrictions on gun sales by allowing a transfer of information from one agency to another. There are now, and have been for some time, laws that seek to limit gun sales to anyone “who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution” per Title 18 section 922(g) of the United States Code.


now, this is yer big chance to explain how a law the NEVER went into effect allows a nut to buy a gun when trump repeals the law... do you even have a fucking brain? we ARE Waiting????? please explain... come on...I'm waiting

so stop repeating worthless shit and expecting me to gobble it up telling me who I hate, okay?? and you wonder why you have NO credibility like complaining about the same thing all day long every fucking day... yeah dude I sit around breathlessly wafting for the same fucking thing that you do every fucking day all day long.. but one day I know it will be true!
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:22 PM   #37
InfoGuy
80/20 Rule
 
InfoGuy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
A ban that blocks certain guns is not in violation of the 2nd Amendment. Lots of types of firearms are illegal.
I know that. The point is there will likely be less resistance to taking ammunition away from certain people vs. taking guns away from certain people. Bills to ban guns would likely be met with legal challenges. If both sides can find some middle ground, the debate doesn't get dragged out and lives can be saved.
__________________
Free Speech Coalition

Don't do business with that piece of shit Andy Alvarez from Webmaster Central / VR3000, who said
"If it was up to me, they would have shot all 30,000 of those country loving shitheads"
InfoGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:55 PM   #38
dillfly2000
sextoyget.com
 
dillfly2000's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: My Bad
Posts: 1,765
If it looks like it can be used as a weapon... ban it!. chainsaws, knives, ice picks, lawnmowers, keys, jolly ranchers. BAN BAN BAN.

Honestly, I'm 100% for stricter rules.
Mental health plays a huge roll, but some people can develop mental health issues later on after they get a gun. I think people should be allowed to own guns and protect themselves but on the other hand humans are extremely unpredictable. I'd say, if you need meds to be on track, maybe a better assessment should be in place like assessed every 3 months, if an assessment is skipped, the gun should be revoked. Also if you like to pose with your gun on social media or talk about harming people the gun should be instantly revoked. It's extra work, but I think it's necessary. Maybe providing a number of references should also be a factor.
__________________
CrakRevenue AdultFriendFinder Affiliate

Porn Friendly Casino Affiliate
Adult Casino Affiliate Reap the benefits of recurring lifetime sales from people popping in BIG dollars daily
dillfly2000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:58 PM   #39
brassmonkey
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
brassmonkey's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Oprah's Fat Coochie
Posts: 59,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillfly2000 View Post
If it looks like it can be used as a weapon... ban it!. chainsaws, knives, ice picks, lawnmowers, keys, jolly ranchers. BAN BAN BAN.

Honestly, mental health plays a huge roll, but some people can develop mental health issues later on after they get a gun. I think people should be allowed to own guns and protect themselves but on the other hand humans are extremely unpredictable. I'd say, if you need meds to be on track, maybe a better assessment should be in place like assessed every 3 months, if an assessment is skipped, the gun should be revoked. Also if you like to pose with your gun on social media or talk about harming people the gun should be instantly revoked. It's extra work, but I think it's necessary. Maybe providing a number of references should also be a factor.
ok what about the guy works everyday has a house and family and just offs everyone. it happened here in scottsdale. he's still out there somewhere.
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:05 PM   #40
dillfly2000
sextoyget.com
 
dillfly2000's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: My Bad
Posts: 1,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
ok what about the guy works everyday has a house and family and just offs everyone. it happened here in scottsdale. he's still out there somewhere.
I know, that's the problem. I mean people will do this stuff with guns or not. Like the dad that hung his kids because he didn't want his wife to have custody. It's a real tough subject.

I'm not a gun owner (probably will never be) but I do think people have the right to protect themselves and their family.
__________________
CrakRevenue AdultFriendFinder Affiliate

Porn Friendly Casino Affiliate
Adult Casino Affiliate Reap the benefits of recurring lifetime sales from people popping in BIG dollars daily
dillfly2000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 07:21 PM   #41
EonBlue
Apocalypse
 
EonBlue's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Limbo
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillfly2000 View Post
If it looks like it can be used as a weapon... ban it!. chainsaws, knives, ice picks, lawnmowers, keys, jolly ranchers. BAN BAN BAN.
Ya, no kidding.

Man charged in horrifying random ice pick attack on TTC subway



.
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:49 PM   #42
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
I know that. The point is there will likely be less resistance to taking ammunition away from certain people vs. taking guns away from certain people. Bills to ban guns would likely be met with legal challenges. If both sides can find some middle ground, the debate doesn't get dragged out and lives can be saved.
in the interim kids will be dying while guys blow hot air. locking the schools down will stop the killings
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:32 AM   #43
tony286
lurker
 
tony286's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: atlanta
Posts: 56,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Porn Nerd View Post
On this point I am in total agreement - with Grapesoda. Sorry Crockett but look at the above quote about the Vegas shootings. He's right. Dems say all kinds of things about stopping gun violence, passing laws, etc. But they don't constantly and consistently push for it UNTIL IT GETS DONE.

My position is this is all Good Cop/Bad Cop bullshit, so BOTH the Dems and Repubs are to blame. Why? Because they both benefit.

How do the Dems, the ANTI-gun advocates benefit? Their constituents get all outraged that nothing gets done and so they....vote for more Democrats. See?

This issue goes beyond party or politics. This is about children dying in school shootings. INNOCENT CHILDREN. Children of Democrats, children of Republicans. GODDAMNED CHILDREN!!!

Do you have children? Do ANY of you on this board? Then why are we not 100% UNITED on this topic? Why do we not totally agree EVERYTHING should be done to stop this madness?

May God have mercy on all your argumentative souls.
Fyi Dems have no control. The gop holds both houses,they did during Vegas and now. The bump stock is trying to throw a bone but it wasnt used this time. I think Trump would do alot more but he painted himself in corner.I read an article Don Jr told him not to do more,they know they need the NRA to win again.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:33 AM   #44
tony286
lurker
 
tony286's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: atlanta
Posts: 56,714
Also a crazy person. Without a gun can't do as much damage as one with one.
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 04:55 AM   #45
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
in the interim kids will be dying while guys blow hot air. locking the schools down will stop the killings
And country music concerts in Vegas ?
__________________
This helps expose the ungrateful tendencies of the negro. (Mat26z, 23rd Nov 2017)

It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:30 AM   #46
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
no the law obama signed was for people that were handicapped or had mental issue reporting to somewhere of other for help doing something. I checked the other day but I can't keep looking up fake bulshit okay?


As we explained in a 17 February 2017 post, this rule ? which never went into effect before being rescinded ? did not change any existing laws regulating who is allowed to purchase guns. It merely would have provided a new way to enforce existing restrictions on gun sales by allowing a transfer of information from one agency to another. There are now, and have been for some time, laws that seek to limit gun sales to anyone ?who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution? per Title 18 section 922(g) of the United States Code.


now, this is yer big chance to explain how a law the NEVER went into effect allows a nut to buy a gun when trump repeals the law... do you even have a fucking brain? we ARE Waiting????? please explain... come on...I'm waiting

so stop repeating worthless shit and expecting me to gobble it up telling me who I hate, okay?? and you wonder why you have NO credibility like complaining about the same thing all day long every fucking day... yeah dude I sit around breathlessly wafting for the same fucking thing that you do every fucking day all day long.. but one day I know it will be true!
Also the ACLU was in agreement with the NRA to repeal this.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:33 AM   #47
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,274
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
We're about to find out who stands where because Trump ordered the Justice Department to put forth a ban on bump stocks.

Both sides are going to fret here. Democrats want to have this ban because it is something they want, but they don't want to come off as if they are agreeing with Trump. Republicans likely don't really care one way or the other, but a good number of them will fear that any kind of ban involving anything gun related will piss their base off.
Yeah serendipitous that few hours after that post Trump tasks the justice department on that. I think its because that's a layup that he can pass through and it shows he is doing something (really but not really)

Now the Dems honestly cannot be dumb and not take this. But they have really been going full retard lately so maybe they will try to add something related to Daca on it.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:43 AM   #48
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!
 
Grapesoda's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montana
Posts: 29,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
And country music concerts in Vegas ?
innocents and death isn't so funny to me
__________________
We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
—JOSEPH CAMPBELL

hit me up @potandpussy
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:00 AM   #49
baddog
 
baddog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: the beach, SoCal
Posts: 97,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Yet strangely enough nearly all of the mass shootings in the US are with the AR-15. Why is that?
Cheaper lighter, more accurate
__________________
Fully managed dedicated servers. Daily cloud-based backups AND CDN included.
Email: [email protected] for a custom quote - Namedropping still works; tell Sly "baddog sent me"
ICQ: 147479144 - Skype: limpgringo



Providing Internet branding solutions since 2003
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 10:27 AM   #50
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Cheaper lighter, more accurate
CHEAPER.

How about we make every single gun sold in the US cost $10,000? Now THAT would reduce gun crmes instantly. Make bullits $100 apiece. Solved. Next.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
experts, mass, shooting, misses, mental, guns, claim, shootings, connecting, illness
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.