Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 01:58 PM   #51
faperoni
Registered User
 
faperoni's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 56
Thank you thommy
__________________
Better than macaroni ICQ: 712671126
faperoni is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:11 PM   #52
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream
 
The Porn Nerd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Inside a Monitor
Posts: 15,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Mainstream sites are far worse for annoying ads these days than adult sites. Just try clicking on one of those clickbait "native" ads you see all over the place. They usually take you to you to one of those sites that is 20% content and 80% ads and you have to click through dozens of pages full of ads just to read some stupid story that is really only a couple paragraphs long.



.
Yup exactly. Annoying as fuck!
Ever go to a news site? It takes FOREVER to load.

Mainstream is 10s more annoying than porn.
__________________
My Affiliate Programs:
Porn Nerd Cash | Erotic Revenue | Aggressive Dollars | Porn Showcase

Over 85 paysites to promote!
ICQ: 579915163
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:38 PM   #53
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,237
Blocking ads would be a boost for the porn industry. If you can't workout why think harder.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:43 PM   #54
EonBlue
Apocalypse
 
EonBlue's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Limbo
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
locking ads would be a boost for the porn industry. If you can't workout why think harder.
Locking?
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:48 PM   #55
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Locking?
thatīs paulīs logic - donīt think about it
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:50 PM   #56
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 1,044
Ok. where is a point. today is a 16th feb.
all my popups working, tested few times, I clear cache, remove cdn cache, push down allI don't gett any errors from chrome
looks ok
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
adult backlinks 💘 My Fav: 👍chaturbate 👍 stripchat 👍 dateprofits 👍 datetronix 👍
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:02 PM   #57
CourtneyR_FFN
FriendFinder Networks
 
CourtneyR_FFN's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Campbell, CA
Posts: 2,560
Here is a good guideline:

https://www.betterads.org/standards/
__________________
CASH.FFN.COM
Skype : crudolphffn
CourtneyR_FFN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:08 PM   #58
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
Ok. where is a point. today is a 16th feb.
all my popups working, tested few times, I clear cache, remove cdn cache, push down allI don't gett any errors from chrome
looks ok
are you talking about popunders or pops what open in a tab ?

if they are still working as a popunder (blank site) it might be just because your was not reviewed yet.
google started it with the big sites first.

if you are able to get a real popunder on chrome 64 and not a tab they call that "abusive". if you see it as tab it is called "disturbing"

i think it will take a while til all sites are really effected and i am pretty sure that they will give the users in one of their coming updates the possibility to report such sites, because it is impossible for them to check the whole web manually.

as dar as i can see it from the sites they have checked form our network - all of them had a global alexa < 50.000 and a country rank <5000
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:23 PM   #59
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 27,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
Ok. where is a point. today is a 16th feb.
all my popups working, tested few times, I clear cache, remove cdn cache, push down allI don't gett any errors from chrome
looks ok
Only beta chrome was updated, official version still version 64.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
Only host which you need: MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:59 PM   #60
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 77,824
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:45 PM   #61
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 41,243
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:04 PM   #62
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User
 
Best-In-BC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 9,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCollins View Post
I think this is long overdue. Ads in general suck ass and even more so when there are pop-ups/pop-unders and redirects. Let alone the random adware/malicious code that gets injected from time to time. It's really just deceptive and I don't think anyone should be rewarded for misleading their audience.

Time to go back to the drawing board and figure out how to monetize your situation.

Perhaps tracking users and data mining (Facebook) is the way to go. Get creative and come up with a new solution or end up as a has been...
bingo let's get to work
Best-In-BC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:16 PM   #63
Sharon1974
Confirmed User
 
Sharon1974's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
Ok. where is a point. today is a 16th feb.
all my popups working, tested few times, I clear cache, remove cdn cache, push down allI don't gett any errors from chrome
looks ok
Get a dev version ( Version 65.0.3325.35 (Official build) dev (64-bits) ) or switch a Chromebook to developer channel, see if it still works for you.
Sharon1974 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 02:39 AM   #64
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
thatīs paulīs logic - donīt think about it
I meant to say blocking. Do think about it.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:04 AM   #65
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,237
Before ads ruled the porn industry and brought the price of traffic down to shit. A lot more were able to make money. There has been a slow destruction of the porn industry by ad-funded sites who now use free porn to attract surfers, with the sole purpose of getting them to click on ads.

Imagine a world where that couldn't happen and people were left with nothing but type in traffic. Because type in from a watermark was the only way surfers could buy porn.

Today people don't need anything but Pornhub or some other tube to supply their daily porn. And it's in the bookmarks. The difference between the first way of promoting, Newsgroups, and now is only the numbers online. Imagine billions having to buy porn for $1 a day.

I said think about it.

It's a dream, but any slowing down of the ads based free porn business is a benefit to us all. But a few leeches.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:45 AM   #66
money biz
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 703
The pirate sites are fucked. All the $$ comes from those fake browser install offers. I dont see how sites like openload will be able to survive.
money biz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:07 AM   #67
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Before ads ruled the porn industry and brought the price of traffic down to shit. A lot more were able to make money. There has been a slow destruction of the porn industry by ad-funded sites who now use free porn to attract surfers, with the sole purpose of getting them to click on ads.

Imagine a world where that couldn't happen and people were left with nothing but type in traffic. Because type in from a watermark was the only way surfers could buy porn.

Today people don't need anything but Pornhub or some other tube to supply their daily porn. And it's in the bookmarks. The difference between the first way of promoting, Newsgroups, and now is only the numbers online. Imagine billions having to buy porn for $1 a day.

I said think about it.
paul seriously - your problem is that you do not have any overview in that market anymore and you never had a clue how money is made.

you know the internet from a time when only really rich people could afford it and when everybody was believing everything. this was the time when everyone could make money and as we have been much less people this "big" money from few people where shared under few.

when internet became cheaper it also bright another quality of users with less money and in the same time the number of competitors grow (because they heard about easy money). so that was the goldrush effect and nothing else.

the money what is made WITH porn today is MUCH MUCH MORE as it was in the best times (when we made the money with selling porn).

alone in my network are a few big mediabuying companies what are spending MILLIONS every month for buying traffic on porn sites and sell this users very other products than porn.

the real value of a user are not the 0,28% of his budget what he spends for porn (and that was in 1997 the same as it is now) it is his budget as a consumer what is buying all and everything.

you are crying because in the past 50 years around 80% of the cinemas did close - YES - but the money what is made with free TV is 1000 times more as ist was in the time of cinemas.

so start to understand that times have changed. your ideas do not work anymore and there are TONNS of new people in the biz what bring fresh money.
if you talk with the ones who still live in the past you might hear from them that what you think. but if you still would be in the everyday biz and have to do with the new and fresh people you would be astonished about the numbers what are to realize with porn.

i can not say exactly how much more money is in that biz compared to letīs say 2000 but i am pretty shure it is 10-20 times more now.

so your concept would be to change a running and working system to an old and rotten one what will NEVER work again.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:31 AM   #68
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Before ads ruled the porn industry and brought the price of traffic down to shit
i want to pick out this part separately because it is TRUE but not a reflection of the market. it is just a reflection that many many people do not understand advertising.

i was starting with selling traffic first time in 1997 and in this time nobody even knew about CPM. we all got paid by click because it is the big advantage internet have to SEE users reaction.

CPM was born after the good times when in europe dialers died and when the price for having internet dropped so much that the "poors" can come also.

a single click in 1997 was around 0,40 - 0,50 DM (in that time around 0,25 U$)
but with more experiences and poorer users this price was not to hold anymore.
so CPCs dropped and that was the time when they started to introduce CPM in adult.

whenever the price dropped publishers increased the number of ads in a site. that provoked that the number of clicks on each where decreasing and it was nessecary for an advertiser to put more attention on the banner by starting with blinks and fake informations.

if the competitor did not want to lose clicks he had to do the same and this endet in so called "performance marketing" what is nothing else than trying to filter from a very high number of traffic the most relevant out and send them somewhere where the same "statistical group" bought most.

this have NOTHING to do with advertisement and brought even unprofessional ad creators in the game - people who might be able to make a banner with blinki blinki for 3 dollar and producing 1000 of them every month.

when i started trafficfabrik i was aware all this issues and i started against all odds a CPC network like in 1997.

my goal was to find those advertisers what are WILLING to learn the rules of advertising and compete with products and instead of finding just traffic find the RIGHT traffic for their products.
I do not even need a source filter for that because i say that the banner already IS a filter.

and if you do not write "FREE" on it you might get less clicks but those what have a high quality.

when i started that everyone was laughing about me and told me that this is not a product what is "in the time".

in the past 5 years we have been growing EVERY year more than 100% from one year to the next and in 2017 we still made a grow of 168% in compare to 2016.

the CPCs in that time increased also 150% while the prices in CPM dropped more than the half.

the daily budgets in our network are around 10-15 times higher as the traffic we can deliver - but I am still aware to take people on publishers or advertisers site who do not understand my philosophy.
i want to make the LONGTERM money and i give a fuck on the short term.
this is how i survived 21 years in this biz and was ALWAYS on the sunny side.

so you see IT IS POSSIBLE with pure logic !
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:51 AM   #69
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 27,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i want to pick out this part separately because it is TRUE but not a reflection of the market. it is just a reflection that many many people do not understand advertising.

i was starting with selling traffic first time in 1997 and in this time nobody even knew about CPM. we all got paid by click because it is the big advantage internet have to SEE users reaction.

CPM was born after the good times when in europe dialers died and when the price for having internet dropped so much that the "poors" can come also.

a single click in 1997 was around 0,40 - 0,50 DM (in that time around 0,25 U$)
but with more experiences and poorer users this price was not to hold anymore.
so CPCs dropped and that was the time when they started to introduce CPM in adult.

whenever the price dropped publishers increased the number of ads in a site. that provoked that the number of clicks on each where decreasing and it was nessecary for an advertiser to put more attention on the banner by starting with blinks and fake informations.

if the competitor did not want to lose clicks he had to do the same and this endet in so called "performance marketing" what is nothing else than trying to filter from a very high number of traffic the most relevant out and send them somewhere where the same "statistical group" bought most.

this have NOTHING to do with advertisement and brought even unprofessional ad creators in the game - people who might be able to make a banner with blinki blinki for 3 dollar and producing 1000 of them every month.

when i started trafficfabrik i was aware all this issues and i started against all odds a CPC network like in 1997.

my goal was to find those advertisers what are WILLING to learn the rules of advertising and compete with products and instead of finding just traffic find the RIGHT traffic for their products.
I do not even need a source filter for that because i say that the banner already IS a filter.

and if you do not write "FREE" on it you might get less clicks but those what have a high quality.

when i started that everyone was laughing about me and told me that this is not a product what is "in the time".

in the past 5 years we have been growing EVERY year more than 100% from one year to the next and in 2017 we still made a grow of 168% in compare to 2016.

the CPCs in that time increased also 150% while the prices in CPM dropped more than the half.

the daily budgets in our network are around 10-15 times higher as the traffic we can deliver - but I am still aware to take people on publishers or advertisers site who do not understand my philosophy.
i want to make the LONGTERM money and i give a fuck on the short term.
this is how i survived 21 years in this biz and was ALWAYS on the sunny side.

so you see IT IS POSSIBLE with pure logic !
Funny how you mention how you started in 1997, since your site looks like it was never updated since then
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
Only host which you need: MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:11 AM   #70
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Funny how you mention how you started in 1997, since your site looks like it was never updated since then
i care the "inner values" and not the outside.

do you know how many world champions in sport disciplines are ugly ?
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:26 AM   #71
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 27,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i care the "inner values" and not the outside.

do you know how many world champions in sport disciplines are ugly ?
Not sure is that comparable since you are not "world champion" in category of ad networks.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
Only host which you need: MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:53 AM   #72
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Not sure is that comparable since you are not "world champion" in category of ad networks.
well i think i have the strongest growth rates of all of them in the last 5 years. and that you do not know that is because i am focused on europe and not on usa.
i am not interested in this market yet and as long there is still growth capacity in the markets what i know best I do not see any need for that.

when a hairdresser have nice hair does not mean that he is a good one because usually someone else cuts his hair.
i do not sell layouts and designs and i will always take care the IMPORTANT THINGS first before i take care the not important.

i.e. if i would spend the last few month in design and not in making sure that we are fine with the new rules - i donīt know if i could say today that not ONE of the over 4000 domains in our network is blocked by chrome.
and THIS is more important for me, for my publishers, and for my advertisers.
just that simple.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 02:04 PM   #73
maxpower
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 713
I am truly impressed with this tread and the quality information provided. thommy especially stands out here.

I am considering another option just preventing chrome viewers from using the site with a Warring page and easy use icons to open the website in another browser. Banned by Google might be marketable for us, besides we are a grassroots site over 90% of Google traffic comes from our own domain name and we don't buy traffic collected from google or not.

This will never end they will just come up with new rules and strengthen the ones they have. It's up the the larger programs and leaders of this industry to show the way but I will follow.

We also have a Chrome Issue with their translator feature slowing down our page load times, causing user disruption in some GEO's
maxpower is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:22 PM   #74
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
are you talking about popunders or pops what open in a tab ?

if they are still working as a popunder (blank site) it might be just because your was not reviewed yet.
google started it with the big sites first.
Wait a minute, it was not supposed to be natively turned on? And block automatically when entering the site in the background?
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
adult backlinks 💘 My Fav: 👍chaturbate 👍 stripchat 👍 dateprofits 👍 datetronix 👍
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:24 PM   #75
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
I am truly impressed with this tread and the quality information provided. thommy especially stands out here.

I am considering another option just preventing chrome viewers from using the site with a Warring page and easy use icons to open the website in another browser. Banned by Google might be marketable for us, besides we are a grassroots site over 90% of Google traffic comes from our own domain name and we don't buy traffic collected from google or not.

This will never end they will just come up with new rules and strengthen the ones they have. It's up the the larger programs and leaders of this industry to show the way but I will follow.

We also have a Chrome Issue with their translator feature slowing down our page load times, causing user disruption in some GEO's
i truly understand your frustration but your idea is not a good idea.
not you, not me and not the whole porn industry together will stop google doing that - especially because they donīt make money with us.

the majority of the chrome users will also see that as a feature FOR THEM and an additional security. especially smartphone users will have a HUGE decrease in bandwidth usage and that means they will not go to low speed at the 5th day of the month.

on the other hand i can tell you now after this few days already, that this rules are not bad at all. the results i can see and what i hear from my customers are A LOT better as before and that means that the few less clicks (it is really not that much) will be balanced with a higher price.

pops are still doing ok with the rules we made them now and I have already many new ideas to replace an eventual lost with other nice ideas what will be 100% compliant.

I was really expecting a much harder punch. but bow after the first few days i see the curve already going up and i think in less than 2 weeks all we be fine.

there are now tons of new challenges and chances - open your eyes and you will find them. but donīt try to swim against such a powerful river. it is waste of time. i wish you good luck and positive thoughts - they will help you to go along with this issue.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:30 PM   #76
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
Wait a minute, it was not supposed to be natively turned on? And block automatically when entering the site in the background?
nope it is not.

your domain have to fail the google control first.
than you get a message from them and you have 30 days to resolve the problem and ask for another review.

what chrome blocks by standard are the popunders what thy to go behind the window by using an adobe reader bug.

this kind of popping sites will still open but stay blank.

pops in tabs are still working (in mobile it was always only working with tabs) but the execution of the pop-tab is the problem not the tab itself.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:32 PM   #77
maxpower
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i truly understand your frustration but your idea is not a good idea.
not you, not me and not the whole porn industry together will stop google doing that - especially because they donīt make money with us.

the majority of the chrome users will also see that as a feature FOR THEM and an additional security. especially smartphone users will have a HUGE decrease in bandwidth usage and that means they will not go to low speed at the 5th day of the month.

on the other hand i can tell you now after this few days already, that this rules are not bad at all. the results i can see and what i hear from my customers are A LOT better as before and that means that the few less clicks (it is really not that much) will be balanced with a higher price.

pops are still doing ok with the rules we made them now and I have already many new ideas to replace an eventual lost with other nice ideas what will be 100% compliant.

I was really expecting a much harder punch. but bow after the first few days i see the curve already going up and i think in less than 2 weeks all we be fine.

there are now tons of new challenges and chances - open your eyes and you will find them. but donīt try to swim against such a powerful river. it is waste of time. i wish you good luck and positive thoughts - they will help you to go along with this issue.

Thank you, I am grateful you guys are on top of this I am sure your right
maxpower is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:39 PM   #78
lucas
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 68
So now they (google/chrom) have control over every ad no matter of which (if any) ad company is serving it?

Do they have control of over 50% of all Internet ads revenue?

And with one mouse click they can kill 50% of profit to every agency? To every website that live from ads?

And they will never use it against political opponents, right?
lucas is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:39 PM   #79
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
nope it is not.

your domain have to fail the google control first.
than you get a message from them and you have 30 days to resolve the problem and ask for another review.


Oh, that would explain why I see Google robot in the statistics that simulates a real user.
on some pages even 5-6 times a day.
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
adult backlinks 💘 My Fav: 👍chaturbate 👍 stripchat 👍 dateprofits 👍 datetronix 👍
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:53 PM   #80
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
to make it clear:

chrome64 and higher is NOT an adblocker !!!!

it just blocks domains what failed at the manually check.

a user even see there a message "Ad is blocked - klick here if you want to see all ads on the side"

as far as i understood the site will be unblocked FOR THE USER WHO DOES THAT as long as he does not witch back to block.
a user also can NOT block sites or ads because he donīt like it.

google decides what they think it needs to be blocked and the user can always stop this block for a domain.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 03:55 PM   #81
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
Oh, that would explain why I see Google robot in the statistics that simulates a real user.
on some pages even 5-6 times a day.
you will not see the editors.
they come as real users (because they are real) and are not to identify.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:18 PM   #82
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
you will not see the editors.
they come as real users (because they are real) and are not to identify.





__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
adult backlinks 💘 My Fav: 👍chaturbate 👍 stripchat 👍 dateprofits 👍 datetronix 👍
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:32 PM   #83
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post





this is the google bot - have nothing to do with the editors.

these guys are doing this job from their home and most of them are in canada.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:33 PM   #84
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
So now they (google/chrom) have control over every ad no matter of which (if any) ad company is serving it?

Do they have control of over 50% of all Internet ads revenue?

And with one mouse click they can kill 50% of profit to every agency? To every website that live from ads?

And they will never use it against political opponents, right?
nope - read my posts again !
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:40 PM   #85
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
this is the google bot - have nothing to do with the editors.

these guys are doing this job from their home and most of them are in canada.
No, this is a real user, common!

recognized by RIPE IP database.

and most of google editors was from india few years ago.
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
adult backlinks 💘 My Fav: 👍chaturbate 👍 stripchat 👍 dateprofits 👍 datetronix 👍
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:46 PM   #86
xApster
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,164
Does anyone know what form of pops are allowed, if any?

I know a few ad agency's seem to think a pop-over when a user clicks on a link should not have any issues, any truth to this?
xApster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:50 PM   #87
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
No, this is a real user, common!

recognized by RIPE IP database.

and most of google editors was from india few years ago.
ah this is the ISP you looked at ????

then you will see many of them :-)

this is google edge network peering - many real users come over that


https://peering.google.com
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 04:51 PM   #88
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by xApster View Post
Does anyone know what form of pops are allowed, if any?

I know a few ad agency's seem to think a pop-over when a user clicks on a link should not have any issues, any truth to this?
it is kind of "grey" but accepted up to now.

btw: a lot of information about the research they did you can find here:

https://www.betterads.org/research/#mae
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 05:09 PM   #89
magneto664
God Bless You
 
magneto664's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pitcairn Islands
Posts: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
ah this is the ISP you looked at ????

then you will see many of them :-)

this is google edge network peering - many real users come over that


https://peering.google.com
ok, end of story, this is a bot who simulate a real user.
is started just before 15th.
bot simulate real user with browser, system and resolution, check for popups?
2 action explainme he try to click or website to simulate popunder.
tnx
__________________
magneto664 📧 gmail.com
adult backlinks 💘 My Fav: 👍chaturbate 👍 stripchat 👍 dateprofits 👍 datetronix 👍
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:51 AM   #90
incredibleworkethic
Confirmed User
 
incredibleworkethic's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,002
So far, nothing on my sites, one popunder and custom ads seem to be okay. I'm also "not reviewed" yet.
__________________


Vacares.com Is My Host and My Sites Make Money

"The Shift To Live Cams And Gambling!"

PornHub Casino Affiliate Gambling And Porn w/ Live Dealers!
Chaturbate Cams Best Model Interaction
LiveJasmin Cams Best Revshare %


Live Cam Girls | Webcam Porn Reviews | Live Fetish Cams
Skype: JITContent

incredibleworkethic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 01:26 AM   #91
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto664 View Post
ok, end of story, this is a bot who simulate a real user.
is started just before 15th.
bot simulate real user with browser, system and resolution, check for popups?
2 action explainme he try to click or website to simulate popunder.
tnx
believe what you want :-)

or send him to me because under the 10.000 time per day he comes to me (and that since a year or more) he buys a few time :-)

good bot !
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:06 AM   #92
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
paul seriously - your problem is that you do not have any overview in that market anymore and you never had a clue how money is made.

you know the internet from a time when only really rich people could afford it and when everybody was believing everything. this was the time when everyone could make money and as we have been much less people this "big" money from few people where shared under few.

when internet became cheaper it also bright another quality of users with less money and in the same time the number of competitors grow (because they heard about easy money). so that was the goldrush effect and nothing else.

the money what is made WITH porn today is MUCH MUCH MORE as it was in the best times (when we made the money with selling porn).

alone in my network are a few big mediabuying companies what are spending MILLIONS every month for buying traffic on porn sites and sell this users very other products than porn.

the real value of a user are not the 0,28% of his budget what he spends for porn (and that was in 1997 the same as it is now) it is his budget as a consumer what is buying all and everything.

you are crying because in the past 50 years around 80% of the cinemas did close - YES - but the money what is made with free TV is 1000 times more as ist was in the time of cinemas.

so start to understand that times have changed. your ideas do not work anymore and there are TONNS of new people in the biz what bring fresh money.
if you talk with the ones who still live in the past you might hear from them that what you think. but if you still would be in the everyday biz and have to do with the new and fresh people you would be astonished about the numbers what are to realize with porn.

i can not say exactly how much more money is in that biz compared to letīs say 2000 but i am pretty shure it is 10-20 times more now.

so your concept would be to change a running and working system to an old and rotten one what will NEVER work again.
Bullshit.

Name the porn companies you sell ad space to.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:09 AM   #93
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i want to pick out this part separately because it is TRUE but not a reflection of the market. it is just a reflection that many many people do not understand advertising.

i was starting with selling traffic first time in 1997 and in this time nobody even knew about CPM. we all got paid by click because it is the big advantage internet have to SEE users reaction.

CPM was born after the good times when in europe dialers died and when the price for having internet dropped so much that the "poors" can come also.

a single click in 1997 was around 0,40 - 0,50 DM (in that time around 0,25 U$)
but with more experiences and poorer users this price was not to hold anymore.
so CPCs dropped and that was the time when they started to introduce CPM in adult.

whenever the price dropped publishers increased the number of ads in a site. that provoked that the number of clicks on each where decreasing and it was nessecary for an advertiser to put more attention on the banner by starting with blinks and fake informations.

if the competitor did not want to lose clicks he had to do the same and this endet in so called "performance marketing" what is nothing else than trying to filter from a very high number of traffic the most relevant out and send them somewhere where the same "statistical group" bought most.

this have NOTHING to do with advertisement and brought even unprofessional ad creators in the game - people who might be able to make a banner with blinki blinki for 3 dollar and producing 1000 of them every month.

when i started trafficfabrik i was aware all this issues and i started against all odds a CPC network like in 1997.

my goal was to find those advertisers what are WILLING to learn the rules of advertising and compete with products and instead of finding just traffic find the RIGHT traffic for their products.
I do not even need a source filter for that because i say that the banner already IS a filter.

and if you do not write "FREE" on it you might get less clicks but those what have a high quality.

when i started that everyone was laughing about me and told me that this is not a product what is "in the time".

in the past 5 years we have been growing EVERY year more than 100% from one year to the next and in 2017 we still made a grow of 168% in compare to 2016.

the CPCs in that time increased also 150% while the prices in CPM dropped more than the half.

the daily budgets in our network are around 10-15 times higher as the traffic we can deliver - but I am still aware to take people on publishers or advertisers site who do not understand my philosophy.
i want to make the LONGTERM money and i give a fuck on the short term.
this is how i survived 21 years in this biz and was ALWAYS on the sunny side.

so you see IT IS POSSIBLE with pure logic !
Bullshit.

Name the porn companies you sell ad space to.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 03:21 AM   #94
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,237
Let me be clear for the denser of you. The porn industry are the people with cameras. Those shooting models either live cams or the recorded porn industry. That was all I referred to when I stated it has been decimated by free porn.

https://www.trafficfabrik.com/ sell mostly to German-speaking companies or the proprietor can't afford to update it to 2018 standards. Any European site that doesn't display in the language the user comes from is outdated.

No doubt advertising companies have made a lot of money by giving away the mainstay of the porn industry, recorded porn. But that still leaves the facts that recorded porn is a fraction of what it used to be.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:16 AM   #95
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Let me be clear for the denser of you. The porn industry are the people with cameras. Those shooting models either live cams or the recorded porn industry. That was all I referred to when I stated it has been decimated by free porn.
paul, why shall i sell recorded porn when i can make much more money by giving recorded porn for free and sell 100s of other things with it ?

what you want to explain me is that in a cowboy movie only horses should be promoted.

you are so far away from reality !!!

Quote:
https://www.trafficfabrik.com/ sell mostly to German-speaking companies or the proprietor can't afford to update it to 2018 standards. Any European site that doesn't display in the language the user comes from is outdated.
well that seems to work fine because as older it became as more successful



btw: around 75% from my buyers arenīt german :-)

Quote:
No doubt advertising companies have made a lot of money by giving away the mainstay of the porn industry, recorded porn. But that still leaves the facts that recorded porn is a fraction of what it used to be.
sure all this advertisers pay millions and millions to the networks every year because they just have too much money.

do you ever think before you write?

regarding the producers:

a lot of my publishers and also my company are buying A LOT of content every year.
mostly we buy it from the guys who once tried to eliminate us.

they learned by simple maths that 500x5 is more then 10x100 and they are happy.

but all that happens after you was retired with all those millions you made and preferred to spend your last years on your castle.

i am sorry to say that paul, but with the name you had once you end up as a quite poor guy. what shows me that you did not understand the maths and the markets.

you did everything right and you are relative poor - i did everything wrong and i am in a very good and stable financial condition. so my answer is easy - i will continue to do the opposite of what is right for you. that makes you still useful for something.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:40 AM   #96
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 27,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
to make it clear:

chrome64 and higher is NOT an adblocker !!!!

it just blocks domains what failed at the manually check.

a user even see there a message "Ad is blocked - klick here if you want to see all ads on the side"

as far as i understood the site will be unblocked FOR THE USER WHO DOES THAT as long as he does not witch back to block.
a user also can NOT block sites or ads because he donīt like it.

google decides what they think it needs to be blocked and the user can always stop this block for a domain.
If that is what you say it's true, then google is trolling us royally - tho i did got impression how this is more scaremongering campaign then actual technical solution. Especially after reading article on techcrunch how 42% of publishers already removed non-compliant ads.

EDIT:
Well, i just tested Plugrush pop which i have on my sites with google chrome 65 beta and it's working, so it seems you are indeed right. So,i'l assume having a special anti-adblock code it is required only if you end up manualy blocked. Tho, i would need to do test with other ad network pops as well.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
Only host which you need: MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:27 AM   #97
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
EDIT:
Well, i just tested Plugrush pop which i have on my sites with google chrome 65 beta and it's working, so it seems you are indeed right. So,i'l assume having a special anti-adblock code it is required only if you end up manualy blocked. Tho, i would need to do test with other ad network pops as well.
not a good idea!

if they blocking you AFTER a manually test and you work around it with technical solutions (what indeed are existing but with a HEAVY intrusion in the users browser) they will mark your side as malware (what it is indeed than) because only the USER can decide for this unblock and if a software does that instead the user it is 1000% malware.

if the google traffic is important for you i would not play such games.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:12 AM   #98
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 27,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
not a good idea!

if they blocking you AFTER a manually test and you work around it with technical solutions (what indeed are existing but with a HEAVY intrusion in the users browser) they will mark your side as malware (what it is indeed than) because only the USER can decide for this unblock and if a software does that instead the user it is 1000% malware.

if the google traffic is important for you i would not play such games.
I dont see why they would mark it as malware, after all for mobile redirect which was causing temporal removal from index didnt not had any markings. But anyway, time will show. And only trial and error approach works, playing safe is kind a self-defeating attitude. Meaning, it's not over till it's over. And keep in mind, if you cant monetize google traffic, then it's useless anyway.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
Only host which you need: MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:31 AM   #99
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
I dont see why they would mark it as malware, after all for mobile redirect which was causing temporal removal from index didnt not had any markings. But anyway, time will show. And only trial and error approach works, playing safe is kind a self-defeating attitude. Meaning, it's not over till it's over. And keep in mind, if you cant monetize google traffic, then it's useless anyway.
the will mark it as malware because the ONLY way to unblock the browser is the click of the user. means: some software have to do that instead of the user - and this is called malware because it is a huge intrusion in the users computer.

this is why popunders actually do not work on chrome as pop under anymore because that was also using a malware technique by telling the browser that he have to open a new browser for an adobe pdf and fill it then instead the pdf with something else.

actually i can not see any issue with google traffic - since the change we make even more with it and we are compliant with their rules.
why should someone take a risk to make zero by frauding the rules when he can make more with NOT frauding the rules.
but thatīs finally everybodyīs own decision. me and my publishers will be happy to fill up every empty google position :-)
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 06:40 AM   #100
KlenTelaris
The name you know
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Golem city
Posts: 27,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
the will mark it as malware because the ONLY way to unblock the browser is the click of the user. means: some software have to do that instead of the user - and this is called malware because it is a huge intrusion in the users computer.

this is why popunders actually do not work on chrome as pop under anymore because that was also using a malware technique by telling the browser that he have to open a new browser for an adobe pdf and fill it then instead the pdf with something else.

actually i can not see any issue with google traffic - since the change we make even more with it and we are compliant with their rules.
why should someone take a risk to make zero by frauding the rules when he can make more with NOT frauding the rules.
but thatīs finally everybodyīs own decision. me and my publishers will be happy to fill up every empty google position :-)
I still dont see why it would be marked as malware, after all we concluded before how pop which opens a window in same tab it's ok , so only problem if it's open in new tab. Tho, ad networks could serve pop that way, as i dont see much difference anyway between opening in new tab or in same window, especially if that would make it compliant.
__________________
Contact : http://scr.im/addtrades
Only host which you need: MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST MOJOHOST
KlenTelaris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
chrome, basic, pop-up, ads, banners, blocked, starting, ban, sites, understand, gayboystube.com, pop-ups, lost, site, animated, porn, tube, appreciated, view, examples, abusive, experience, window, external, panic
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright Đ 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.