Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,352
Trump nutter admits he lied about Muslim no go zones and other stuff

A embarrassment to the US, aka Trump's pick as the ambassador to the Netherlands has admitted he previously lied when he claimed there were No go zones in the Netherlands and politicians had been burned alive.


"The Islamic movement has now gotten to a point where they have put Europe into chaos, chaos in the Netherlands, there are cars being burned, there are politicians that are being burned," Mr Hoekstra said.

This was his claims which were then rehashed by Fox News and other right wing nutter sources.. Well Dutch reporter's gave him hell on it in his fist press briefing where they repeatedly questioned him on his obvious false statements.

Hoekstra then tried to claim he never said it, going to the Right wing favorite of blaming "fake news". Sadly for him there was video of him making these claims...


So now today the useless piece of shit has admitted he lied....

Trump's ambassador to Netherlands finally admits 'no-go zone' claims - BBC News


I remember the dumb fuck Trump supporters here on GFY repeating these claims right here on this forum.. Yet once again they are shown to be the fools they are...

These right wing loons will lie about anything and the dumb dumb eat it up every fucking time.
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:46 PM   #2
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,794
The Dutch media ripped this guy a new asshole.






RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:47 PM   #3
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,352
Yes, nico-t is very sad today...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:57 PM   #4
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: CCCP
Posts: 7,403
Oh yeah those muzzroaches dindu nuffins..let’s import a few million of them.
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:13 PM   #5
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Oh yeah those muzzroaches dindu nuffins..let?s import a few million of them.

Says the guy who openly admits to loving the idea that Russia controls our elections. You're more of a threat to democracy than any Muslim.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:24 PM   #6
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,883
its a shame though that the news service used for that story (BBC) is a pathetic shadow of its former self. A service that once prided itself as being neutral is now anything but. There certainly are no-go areas in the UK but the Beeb is the last place that would admit that.
__________________
Free traffic and backlinks from one of the fastest growing adult pinsites on the net - SAUCY PICTURES!
Easily my best performing webcam sponsor - CLICK HERE!!
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 05:30 PM   #7
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
its a shame though that the news service used for that story (BBC) is a pathetic shadow of its former self. A service that once prided itself as being neutral is now anything but. There certainly are no-go areas in the UK but the Beeb is the last place that would admit that.
Do they burn cars and politicians there as well?
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:12 PM   #8
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: CCCP
Posts: 7,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Says the guy who openly admits to loving the idea that Russia controls our elections. You're more of a threat to democracy than any Muslim.
They just helped (a little) the right man win
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:37 PM   #9
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Do they burn cars and politicians there as well?
I never said they did
__________________
Free traffic and backlinks from one of the fastest growing adult pinsites on the net - SAUCY PICTURES!
Easily my best performing webcam sponsor - CLICK HERE!!
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:51 PM   #10
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: CCCP
Posts: 7,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Do they burn cars and politicians there as well?
Yeah because muzzroaches never burn cars





__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #11
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,079
Well at least the Netherlands has an ambassador, down here in Aus, Trumps yet to appoint one.


The guy Trump sent to NZ as ambassador, had no idea of the local culture and got the job based on "Its was somewhere he had always wanted to go"

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/982...ments-to-women

Can't make this shit up
MrBaldBastard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 06:18 AM   #12
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Well at least the Netherlands has an ambassador, down here in Aus, Trumps yet to appoint one.


The guy Trump sent to NZ as ambassador, had no idea of the local culture and got the job based on "Its was somewhere he had always wanted to go"

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/982...ments-to-women

Can't make this shit up
It will take the next US president 8 years just to fix the shit Trump fucked up his first year and the dumb dumbs will blame him/her for all the problems... If only there were a final solution for the idiots...
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:46 AM   #13
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,514
^^ The liberal lunatics completely ignore the serious problems caused by islamic migrants in europe. You clowns are delusional, in denial, and simply dumb. Sweden is now the rape capital of the world, and they have hand grenade attacks regularly.

Get some facts you dumb ass clowns, this shit is no joke.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:50 AM   #14
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
^^ The liberal lunatics completely ignore the serious problems caused by islamic migrants in europe. You clowns are delusional, in denial, and simply dumb. Sweden is now the rape capital of the world, and they have hand grenade attacks regularly.

Get some facts you dumb ass clowns, this shit is no joke.

AssPimple... that's your new name..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:04 AM   #15
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 35,221
^^ Truth AssPimple = acepimp
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 09:15 AM   #16
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
AssPimple... that's your new name..
You're still ignoring the facts. Scroll up. Look at the post from OneHung. Face reality.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:52 AM   #17
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999
 
Diomed's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The South
Posts: 3,169
If you just look at the thread titles the OP creates,

feel sympathy my friends.. feel sympathy.

Poor chap.
__________________
CONSULTANCY - EVALUATIONS - STRATEGY - IMPLEMENTATION
CREATIVES / CONVERSIONS / CHAT SALES / PAID TRAFFIC / MEDIA BUYS
DIOMEDGFY (a-t) Y A H O O (d-o-t) COM - SKYPE: WISEOWLMEDIA
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:33 AM   #18
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
You're still ignoring the facts. Scroll up. Look at the post from OneHung. Face reality.

Reality ?

You are just seeing exactly what you want to see.

The "story" about 1000 cars being burned by muslims in France on New Years Eve originates here on the 2nd Jan :

Almost 1,000 cars torched around France on New Year's Eve but government insists it 'went particularly well'

Now although The Telegraph is a shrill mouthpiece of the respectable right in the UK (think Trumps brand of racism), even it does not state that the cars were burned by muslims - just vandals and criminals. It appears that car burning on New Years Eve is a craze that has been going on for nearly 30 years in France. Pretty unpleasant if you are a victim, but not evidence of the type of Europe that some people would like to paint.

The "cars burned by muslims" story appears when the original Telegraph piece gets a make over here :

[UPDATED] NUMBERS ARE IN: New Year’s Eve car torchings by Muslims in France

Same story, just retold with some very subtle differences.

From then on those with a particular inclination just lap it up.

Prejudices justified.
__________________
This helps expose the ungrateful tendencies of the negro. (Mat26z, 23rd Nov 2017)

It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:12 AM   #19
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Reality ?

You are just seeing exactly what you want to see.

The "story" about 1000 cars being burned by muslims in France on New Years Eve originates here on the 2nd Jan :

Almost 1,000 cars torched around France on New Year's Eve but government insists it 'went particularly well'

Now although The Telegraph is a shrill mouthpiece of the respectable right in the UK (think Trumps brand of racism), even it does not state that the cars were burned by muslims - just vandals and criminals. It appears that car burning on New Years Eve is a craze that has been going on for nearly 30 years in France. Pretty unpleasant if you are a victim, but not evidence of the type of Europe that some people would like to paint.

The "cars burned by muslims" story appears when the original Telegraph piece gets a make over here :

[UPDATED] NUMBERS ARE IN: New Year?s Eve car torchings by Muslims in France

Same story, just retold with some very subtle differences.

From then on those with a particular inclination just lap it up.

Prejudices justified.
^^ Hey look, it's BladeLiar's other fake nic. Yeah it's all my imagination..



It's fine! There are no rival groups fighting each other. Nothing to see here, Europe is just lovely.



Get some facts, clown.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 12:08 PM   #20
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
^^ Hey look, it's BladeLiar's other fake nic. Yeah it's all my imagination..



It's fine! There are no rival groups fighting each other. Nothing to see here, Europe is just lovely.



Get some facts, clown.


Facts ?

I just showed you ?muslim car burning? story to be nonsense, so you reply with a youtube clip from a another right wing group.

Dont you get it ?

Adding ?muslim? to the title of every video or news story does not further your argument. You just tell the world how deep your prejudice runs. Just like your glorious leader who claims not to be racist, but he cannot help himself, it pours out of his ignorant trap every time he opens it.

Sure Europe has social issues. Every country in the world has social issues.

Have you ever been to Europe ?
__________________
This helps expose the ungrateful tendencies of the negro. (Mat26z, 23rd Nov 2017)

It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:15 PM   #21
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Facts ?

I just showed you “muslim car burning” story to be nonsense, so you reply with a youtube clip from a another right wing group.

Dont you get it ?

Adding “muslim” to the title of every video or news story does not further your argument. You just tell the world how deep your prejudice runs. Just like your glorious leader who claims not to be racist, but he cannot help himself, it pours out of his ignorant trap every time he opens it.

Sure Europe has social issues. Every country in the world has social issues.

Have you ever been to Europe ?
^^ My only prejudice is toward dumbass clowns like you who are in denial. So no cars were burned by muslims. Got it, you're in denial. What the hell do you think is happening in the above video? It's not racist to report unbiased facts. It's not racist when the president retweets a video of muslims throwing a poor guy off a rooftop. That's what happened. Get over it and accept reality.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:01 PM   #22
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,794
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:09 PM   #23
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 35,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:09 PM   #24
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Gunshine State
Posts: 23,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
Facts ?

I just showed you ?muslim car burning? story to be nonsense, so you reply with a youtube clip from a another right wing group.

Dont you get it ?

Adding ?muslim? to the title of every video or news story does not further your argument. You just tell the world how deep your prejudice runs. Just like your glorious leader who claims not to be racist, but he cannot help himself, it pours out of his ignorant trap every time he opens it.

Sure Europe has social issues. Every country in the world has social issues.

Have you ever been to Europe ?
Don't lose yout time with AssChimp ... He always do that ... swich and switch ....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:25 PM   #25
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
^^ My only prejudice is toward dumbass clowns like you who are in denial. So no cars were burned by muslims. Got it, you're in denial. What the hell do you think is happening in the above video? It's not racist to report unbiased facts. It's not racist when the president retweets a video of muslims throwing a poor guy off a rooftop. That's what happened. Get over it and accept reality.


Serious question. Would you condone the extermination of Muslims?
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 02:49 PM   #26
2MuchMark
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
2MuchMark's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 21,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
The Dutch media ripped this guy a new asshole.


Haha this was pretty good. The look of surprise on the interviewers face was great too.

How about it Acepimp, care to defend this?
__________________
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 04:13 PM   #27
NewNick
Confirmed User
 
NewNick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
^^ My only prejudice is toward dumbass clowns like you who are in denial. So no cars were burned by muslims. Got it, you're in denial. What the hell do you think is happening in the above video? It's not racist to report unbiased facts. It's not racist when the president retweets a video of muslims throwing a poor guy off a rooftop. That's what happened. Get over it and accept reality.

The car burning in France started in the early 90s.

The issue is one of inner city unemployment and decay. Every western post industrial nation has to deal with the same problems. I am pretty sure some of the idiots burning cars will be non whites, and some of muslim culture, if not actual practicing muslims.

You want the car burning to be part of a great muslim plague on Europe. We get it.

Tell me, have you ever been to Europe ? You did not answer.

With regards to Trump tweeting about people being thrown off rooves ; you do know what was actually happening in that video ? Right ?

Tell me again, what exactly was Mr Trump trying to illustrate with his tweet ? What deep political and social point was he grappling with ? Perhaps it was his concern for the murder victim and his family ? Or maybe he was saying that a murder committed during a popular uprising in Egypt had some other dark motive.

Or maybe Trump did not give a fuck about the location, or the context, and definitely not the victim, maybe Trump just used the brutal murder as a tool to bolster and propagate his own ignorant and racist world view.
__________________
This helps expose the ungrateful tendencies of the negro. (Mat26z, 23rd Nov 2017)

It's kind of like the people who admire Trump. They do it because they're pieces of shit too and couldn't recognize a person with integrity and class if he rented space up their ass. It's not their fault...it just makes perfect sense to like an asshole if you're also an asshole who agrees with their asshole views. (Bronco67. 8th Feb 2017)

A vote for Trump is a declaration of your own shortcomings. (Charlie Sheen)
NewNick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:23 PM   #28
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Serious question. Would you condone the extermination of Muslims?
Only the ones that kill gays, or stone rape victims to death because they were raped. Get some facts, genius. Look at the what the ideology actually preaches.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
The car burning in France started in the early 90s.

With regards to Trump tweeting about people being thrown off rooves ; you do know what was actually happening in that video ? Right ?

maybe Trump just used the brutal murder as a tool to bolster and propagate his own ignorant and racist world view.
You keep claiming racism. Tweeting about an event that took place is not racist. Why do you cover up for criminals instead of raising awareness, as Trump did with the retweets?

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 06:10 PM   #29
poncabare
Confirmed User
 
poncabare's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: san francisco
Posts: 2,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
^^ Hey look, it's BladeLiar's other fake nic. Yeah it's all my imagination..



It's fine! There are no rival groups fighting each other. Nothing to see here, Europe is just lovely.



Get some facts, clown.


what enrichment
__________________
Vice President
datingtraffic.com
etology.com
skype: poncabare
poncabare is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 06:42 PM   #30
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Only the ones that kill gays, or stone rape victims to death because they were raped. Get some facts, genius. Look at the what the ideology actually preaches.

And there ya have it. A Trump supporter openly admitting that he would support the extermination of almost 2 billion people, a quarter of the worlds population. And before you retort with "I said Only the ones that kill gays, or stone rape victims to death because they were raped", anyone that's been paying attention knows you believe they all do that. You even ended your remark saying it's their ideology. You are truly the face of evil.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 07:27 PM   #31
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
And there ya have it. A Trump supporter openly admitting that he would support the extermination of almost 2 billion people, a quarter of the worlds population. And before you retort with "I said Only the ones that kill gays, or stone rape victims to death because they were raped", anyone that's been paying attention knows you believe they all do that. You even ended your remark saying it's their ideology. You are truly the face of evil.
LOL! You're so dumb Fred. I never said anything about 2 billion people. I never said anything that's untrue. Of course there are peaceful muslims.
You are simply clueless.





You should consider getting in touch with reality, Braindead Fred

Fred thinks people caught shoplifting should get their hand chopped off. What a dick.

__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:03 PM   #32
RedFred
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
LOL! You're so dumb Fred. I never said anything about 2 billion people. I never said anything that's untrue. Of course there are peaceful muslims.
You are simply clueless.

Nice backpedaling. Now that you're painted into a corner you claim "of course there are peaceful muslims" when you've commented a few times on this board that there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim. Then you proceed to put up some graphics to support your ignorance.

The hateful rhetoric you spew every chance you get is no different than the rhetoric the Nazis did before the extermination of the Jews, you're no different than them and you cemented that fact when you admitted you would like to see them exterminated.

Does it hurt to know that you are more evil than the people you hate?
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:26 PM   #33
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: CCCP
Posts: 7,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Serious question. Would you condone the extermination of Muslims?
I would
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:37 PM   #34
crockett
in a van by the river
 
crockett's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 32,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Pretty much the truth..
__________________
Draining the Oval Office
████████████▒▒▒▒ 75% complete.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 09:27 PM   #35
Acepimp
Confirmed User
 
Acepimp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 2,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
Nice backpedaling. Now that you're painted into a corner you claim "of course there are peaceful muslims" when you've commented a few times on this board that there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim. Then you proceed to put up some graphics to support your ignorance.

The hateful rhetoric you spew every chance you get is ..blah blah dumb shit...
Fred, i was referring to murderers. You're unhinged.

Try to get up to speed:

Brunei Imposes Sharia: Stoning & Chopping Hands Soon

"Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah said all races should unite under Sharia law and that the new penal code was a 'great achievement and not a backward step' for the nation"



__________________
Earn Recurring Money with ➜ Chaturbate | CrakRevenue | Dream Cash

Get $9 Domains, Free Privacy | Cheap Adult SSD Hosting at 247-Host

Sarettah is right, I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.
Acepimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 09:40 PM   #36
MrBaldBastard
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Fred, i was referring to murderers. You're unhinged.
Try to get up to speed:

Brunei Imposes Sharia: Stoning & Chopping Hands Soon

"Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah said all races should unite under Sharia law and that the new penal code was a 'great achievement and not a backward step' for the nation"

The predominately Roman Catholic country of Honduras agrees with you.

like if your going to compare apples.. use apples.
MrBaldBastard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:04 AM   #37
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,130




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1cFoPFF-as&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbJ0Io_KTFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW_UpHCaFuw

And Merkel now knows she fucked up, saying migrants have to go back after the war is over. She's deluded. Or just lying.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 04:23 AM   #38
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Yes, nico-t is very sad today...
Lol, why would I? Incredible how you idiots always assume everyone else is a primitive team follower like you people are.

The guy clearly didn't know what he was talking about when he made that statement. If he is a 'Trump nutter' or not, i really could not care less. But this is what the media does: Take some insignificant guy we in Holland never heard about, and blow it up to a huge scandal over some false claims this unknown guy has said a couple of years ago.

This is how mainstream media works. Sensationalize simplistic bite sized things that are totally insignificant and jump on it, while completely ignoring real issues. Dutch journalists are the worst ever when it comes to reporting reality and things that matter.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:08 AM   #39
SuckOnThis
Confirmed User
 
SuckOnThis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In my head
Posts: 6,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Lol, why would I? Incredible how you idiots always assume everyone else is a primitive team follower like you people are.

The guy clearly didn't know what he was talking about when he made that statement. If he is a 'Trump nutter' or not, i really could not care less. But this is what the media does: Take some insignificant guy we in Holland never heard about, and blow it up to a huge scandal over some false claims this unknown guy has said a couple of years ago.

This is how mainstream media works. Sensationalize simplistic bite sized things that are totally insignificant and jump on it, while completely ignoring real issues. Dutch journalists are the worst ever when it comes to reporting reality and things that matter.
Insignificant guy? He's the US ambassador to the Netherlands appointed by Drumpf you moron.
SuckOnThis is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:41 AM   #40
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
directfiesta's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Gunshine State
Posts: 23,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
Insignificant guy? He's the US ambassador to the Netherlands appointed by Drumpf you moron.
Nico-t thought he was a coffee boy, a low level volunteer .....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:47 AM   #41
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 35,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Lol, why would I? Incredible how you idiots always assume everyone else is a primitive team follower like you people are.

The guy clearly didn't know what he was talking about when he made that statement. If he is a 'Trump nutter' or not, i really could not care less. But this is what the media does: Take some insignificant guy we in Holland never heard about, and blow it up to a huge scandal over some false claims this unknown guy has said a couple of years ago.

This is how mainstream media works. Sensationalize simplistic bite sized things that are totally insignificant and jump on it, while completely ignoring real issues. Dutch journalists are the worst ever when it comes to reporting reality and things that matter.
You immigrate from Poland to Holland spreading hate for other immigrants your hypocrisy is more obvious than you realize.
__________________


Skype: CallTomNow

Bladewire is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:05 PM   #42
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
Insignificant guy? He's the US ambassador to the Netherlands appointed by Drumpf you moron.
Oh yea, everyone knows the US ambassador to the Netherlands! Fucking retard

Nobody gives a shit about this guy, nobody will ever give a shit, or nobody should ever give a shit. Try caring about something that really matters for a change, instead of these totally insignificant reports.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
burned, netherlands, lied, politicians, wing, news, hoekstra, nutter, chaos, zones, claims, admitted, briefing, fist, repeatedly, reporters, press, hell, favorite, video, shit, piece, useless, sadly, fake
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.