Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2018, 12:48 PM   #1
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,276
New Year in Germany with cultural enrichment

Firework!

Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
mineistaken
See signature :)
 
mineistaken's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ICQ 363 097 773
Posts: 29,470
Welcome, enrichers.
__________________
Fully managed dedicated servers. Daily cloud-based backups AND CDN included.
Email: [email protected] for a custom quote
ICQ: 147479144
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:17 PM   #3
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: CCCP
Posts: 7,421


^^LOL that's so Tommy right there
__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:39 PM   #4
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post


^^LOL that's so Tommy right there
Alt-left
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:49 PM   #5
DraX
Confirmed User
 
DraX's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In wonderland..
Posts: 4,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post


^^LOL that's so Tommy right there
It's hilarious watching him defend EU and immigration...
__________________
Deposit Today With BTC - Play With Bitcoins

Bladewire Logic: Unlike you I have integrity, love America, freedom & Democracy and i have a fully functioning mind, unlike you.

More Bladewire Logic: According to the article the owner killed a healthy dog in good spirits, only a Trump supporter would do they kill for fun & convenience.
DraX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:29 AM   #6
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,276
Who know maybe they like this
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:37 AM   #7
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 11,032
the title of the video says "unknown people shoot fireworks at passers by from a moving vehicle"

but do not let that get in the way of pinning this on skin color or race

let me jump on the band wagon:

german trump supporters shoot fireworks at passers by from a moving vehicle
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:41 AM   #8
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
was it too many information you got when you searched how many idiots did something crazy in YOUR countries in new year?

and WHERE did you get the information that this idiots are refugees?

do you think refugees are welcomed with a BMW in Germany ?

ask that questions yourself and if you not come to the result that you are fucking stupid haters with IQ below zero - nobody can help you.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 03:43 AM   #9
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post

german trump supporters shoot fireworks at passers by from a moving vehicle
possibly your speculation is nearer on the truth as the vision of these peanut brains.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:01 AM   #10
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
Firework! I'm from RUSsia, so I shit on security rules

meanwhile in RUSsia, new animal specimen: RUSSIAN WALRUS..aka WAL-RUS

__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:39 AM   #11
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,276
As I see not in one town it happened.
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:42 AM   #12
crucifissio
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
crucifissio's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 11,032
typical trump supporters
__________________
super awesome KGB black belt olympic-gymnast-fucking oligarch secret agent US election fixing pimp boi
crucifissio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:45 AM   #13
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
typical trump supporters
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:23 AM   #14
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
typical trump supporters
nope - typical idiots.
but in fact germany was always crazy on new year as long as i can remember.

the only funny part on that is that this kind of fireworks are illegal exported from poland to germany. Poland is one of the countries what is strict against refugees and imigration but much more Germans have been killed from the illegal fireworks from Poland as from islam terrorists.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 05:58 AM   #15
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
the only funny part on that is that this kind of fireworks are illegal exported from poland to germany. Poland is one of the countries what is strict against refugees and imigration but much more Germans have been killed from the illegal fireworks from Poland as from islam terrorists.
WOW! Now that's some logic jump. Immigration is good because Poland makes fireworks!
__________________
Free traffic and backlinks from one of the fastest growing adult pinsites on the net - SAUCY PICTURES!
Easily my best performing webcam sponsor - CLICK HERE!!
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:18 AM   #16
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraX View Post
It's hilarious watching him defend EU and immigration...
yea it's so incredible, he's so stuck in the leftist media narrative of victim politics that he doesn't even see the slow destruction of Europe. Just the fact that there were jihadi terrorist attacks all over Europe almost every 2 weeks, compared to NONE 5 years ago - that alone should be such a huge red flag and wake up call to literally everybody... Yet zombies like him treat it like it's totally normal. And if you criticize it, you're a racist...
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:22 AM   #17
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
the only funny part on that is that this kind of fireworks are illegal exported from poland to germany. Poland is one of the countries what is strict against refugees and imigration but much more Germans have been killed from the illegal fireworks from Poland as from islam terrorists.
yet, if hundreds of people would fire fireworks that way in Poland, there would be already riot police deployed or such people fined for few hundred euros each one.
Where was the German police that time ?
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:23 AM   #18
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
WOW! Now that's some logic jump. Immigration is good because Poland makes fireworks!
Holy shit i just read that post as well.... what the fuck! I'm totally speechless. Everything must go, it's everyones fault, but do not dare to blame those poor violent raping immigrants!

Fucking Berlin had a safe zone for women for christ sake, as a DIRECT result of the mass immigration - and these are fucking FACTS! And STILL retards like him are too blind to see the huge ass writings on the wall. No hope.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:25 AM   #19
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Just the fact that there were jihadi terrorist attacks all over Europe almost every 2 weeks, compared to NONE 5 years ago - that alone should be such a huge red flag and wake up call to literally everybody... Yet zombies like him treat it like it's totally normal. And if you criticize it, you're a racist...
dozens more people die from car crashes every week, yet noone banned cars yet....

(Oh wait, some briliant minds want to mount already speed limits and as less as possible user control in modern cars )
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:26 AM   #20
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
yet, if hundreds of people would fire fireworks that way in Poland, there would be already riot police deployed or such people fined for few hundred euros each one.
Where was the German police that time ?
They were holding a brainstorming session in a meeting to come up with excuses to cover up this years' violence and sexual assaults by our friendly cultural enrichers.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:27 AM   #21
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Fucking Berlin had a safe zone for women for christ sake, as a DIRECT result of the mass immigration - and these are fucking FACTS! And STILL retards like him are too blind to see the huge ass writings on the wall. No hope.
as you probably read this article carefully, said "safe zone" was only the psychological help for eventual victims, not a safe zone per se, which could mean that the girls outside would be not secure...said "safe zones" happened already many times during festivals and so on, probably also before mass imigration.

Also, if your country has a problem with RUDE migrants from Morocco, why do you put all people into the same bag ? Why do you think that Syrians or Pakistani guys will be as RUDE and bringing problems like many said Moroccans do.... There are Muslims from Rijad, so called "Muslims" from Tirana and Muslims from Jakarta, and they are all different. Just like not everyone is the same...does your country has something valuable (in terms of values/ ideals= strong culture) to offer for these migrants, that they will say "I'm a Dutch", instead of saying "I'm a Muslim", like in many cases it does happen in USA ? or do the White dutch despise others so much, that these others have no chances in integrating at all ? Why there are so many migrants integrated well into US society and so few in countries like Belgium or France ?
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:29 AM   #22
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
dozens more people die from car crashes every week, yet noone banned cars yet....

(Oh wait, some briliant minds want to mount already speed limits and as less as possible user control in modern cars )
Ah yes, i forgot, people die in cars. You're right, let's accept terrorism then... Always such a great comparison
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:41 AM   #23
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Holy shit i just read that post as well.... what the fuck! I'm totally speechless. Everything must go, it's everyones fault, but do not dare to blame those poor violent raping immigrants!
NO that was NOT my argument - just a fact what will never be discussed within a nazi group.

Quote:
Fucking Berlin had a safe zone for women for christ sake, as a DIRECT result of the mass immigration - and these are fucking FACTS! And STILL retards like him are too blind to see the huge ass writings on the wall. No hope.
it did NOT have a safe zone - again a fact what you seem to ignore by repeating the lie again and again.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:43 AM   #24
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Ah yes, i forgot, people die in cars. You're right, let's accept terrorism then... Always such a great comparison
nobody said that it should be accepted. people committing such acts should be hanged by the balls IMO, just like the people that spread hate and make the others to commit such acts (those - even harsher punishments)

its just healthy comparison to avoid fear mongering, look at US and its (former ?) policies in "fight in terror", a war that brings more problems than resolves it...just like war on drugs and many other "crusades"
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:47 AM   #25
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
WOW! Now that's some logic jump. Immigration is good because Poland makes fireworks!
i donīt say anything against their fireworks manufacturing.
maybe they can give you a job in a few years after brexit and it can prevent you from eating your fingernails.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 06:54 AM   #26
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
it did NOT have a safe zone - again a fact what you seem to ignore by repeating the lie again and again.
is this about semantics? Did they have a zone like klinton described or not? Where women could go if something happened to them? Yes or no?

The answer is YES. And did they have such a zone before? The answer is NO. Why did they all of a sudden felt the need to set up a zone like that? Because of the orchestrated sexual assaults from immigrants last year.

These are all facts. Are you blind?
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:00 AM   #27
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
nobody said that it should be accepted. people committing such acts should be hanged by the balls IMO, just like the people that spread hate and make the others to commit such acts (those - even harsher punishments)

its just healthy comparison to avoid fear mongering, look at US and its (former ?) policies in "fight in terror", a war that brings more problems than resolves it...just like war on drugs and many other "crusades"
These guys always have the problem of closing down on others. Look, if you put all the trumpet worshipers in a big bag and blindfolded with the baseball bat on it you'll never hit a wrong one.

this is exactly how it is in their small broken world with respect to foreigners. They do not talk about the millions of people who are absolutely harmless. They talk about the few hundred of them who are just human garbage. but as soon you try to show them what they say with an example they start to offense.

the simple logic in that is, that they will NEVER understand arguments because they are
simply too dumb too under educated and too full of hate against themself.
they need other enemies because they are unable to kick their own asses.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 07:05 AM   #28
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist
 
bns666's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Fetishland
Posts: 10,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
meanwhile in RUSsia, new animal specimen: RUSSIAN WALRUS..aka WAL-RUS

bns666 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:00 AM   #29
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
is this about semantics? Did they have a zone like klinton described or not? Where women could go if something happened to them? Yes or no?
The answer is YES.
NO - the answer is NO.
what they had was a redcross tend with TWO special trained stuff what was restricted for women only (and YES they did also have women toilettes there)

Quote:
And did they have such a zone before? The answer is NO.
you are wrong again (as always) this kind of tend is already existing since 2003 octoberfest. it was also already there last year in berlin but it did not have a sign on it
what makes people know what it is for.

Quote:
Why did they all of a sudden felt the need to set up a zone like that? Because of the orchestrated sexual assaults from immigrants last year.

These are all facts. Are you blind?
your facts are no facts - and this is your problem with the world.
you only read your fucking fake sources and believe with what they feed you.

you are a victim of brainwashing - but that will not help you to spread lies to the ones who know it already better.

HOW DO YOU SMALLBRAINER THINK it is possible that you can not find ANY PICTURE from this area. remember: there was a few hundered thousand people participating- and HOW COMES THAT YOUR FAKE NEWS CHANNELS WERE NOT ABLE TO SHOW ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF THIS AREA ???

if you would have a brain and use it before you type such nonsense you could possibly prevent to show what big brainwashed you are.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:35 AM   #30
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,884
Typical Thommy, the usual responses from him (ignoring the linberal sprinkling of insults - a sure sign of a person who knows they are wrong and are cornered but are unwilling to admit it) which boil down to he thinks he is correct and everyone else is wrong because they are racist. That is a very, very old tactic from the 1980's designed to shut down any arguments that the left wing had no answer to. Nice to see you clinging to that old tradition.
__________________
Free traffic and backlinks from one of the fastest growing adult pinsites on the net - SAUCY PICTURES!
Easily my best performing webcam sponsor - CLICK HERE!!
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:54 AM   #31
Webster01
Registered User
 
Webster01's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
Typical Thommy, the usual responses from him (ignoring the linberal sprinkling of insults - a sure sign of a person who knows they are wrong and are cornered but are unwilling to admit it) which boil down to he thinks he is correct and everyone else is wrong because they are racist. That is a very, very old tactic from the 1980's designed to shut down any arguments that the left wing had no answer to. Nice to see you clinging to that old tradition.
Webster01 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:57 AM   #32
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
Typical Thommy, the usual responses from him (ignoring the linberal sprinkling of insults - a sure sign of a person who knows they are wrong and are cornered but are unwilling to admit it) which boil down to he thinks he is correct and everyone else is wrong because they are racist. That is a very, very old tactic from the 1980's designed to shut down any arguments that the left wing had no answer to. Nice to see you clinging to that old tradition.
hey moron! is in your crippled life somewhere still some reality left?

instead showing me the pictures of this non existing issue you try to blame me for your stupidy.

so come on morons find me the pics of this zone before you talk any more glibber.
donīt hide your naziasses between empty phrases come up with facts or shut your fucking dumb mouths and vomit your nonsense into facebook or your fake news sources.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:25 AM   #33
OneHungLo
So Fucking Band
 
OneHungLo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2001
Location: CCCP
Posts: 7,421
New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany




__________________
Report Illegals - Click Here
Report Suspicious muslims - Click Here
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:47 AM   #34
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
yet, if hundreds of people would fire fireworks that way in Poland, there would be already riot police deployed or such people fined for few hundred euros each one.
Where was the German police that time ?
Police to park near as I see, not care about them, they not suffer - they seat in car
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
dozens more people die from car crashes every week, yet noone banned cars yet....
(Oh wait, some briliant minds want to mount already speed limits and as less as possible user control in modern cars )
car crashes not want people to turn into Islam and not did jihad
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
...
do you think refugees are welcomed with a BMW in Germany ?
...
no one not talks they poor, Osama bin Laden was a billionaire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
nobody said that it should be accepted....
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:52 AM   #35
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
SpicyM's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: proud European
Posts: 3,517
I am pretty sure they believed it was actually funny for both them and the people they shot at. If they come from some uncivilized shithole they don't understand the dangers and they find many things funny even if they are not.. What surprises me is the fact that I dont see any policemen at the scene.

If they did this in here, the police would arrive in 5 minutes and took them.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:01 AM   #36
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
I am pretty sure they believed it was actually funny for both them and the people they shot at. If they come from some uncivilized shithole they don't understand the dangers and they find many things funny even if they are not.. What surprises me is the fact that I dont see any policemen at the scene.

If they did this in here, the police would arrive in 5 minutes and took them.
Police here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=0btmc_1xS2E
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:08 AM   #37
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
Dear Europeans. I love to divide you, as Y. Andropov teached me years ago
Tel Aviv, Israel: 19°C/day, 10°C/night

How about you, comrade ?
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:11 AM   #38
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
SpicyM's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: proud European
Posts: 3,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
and WHERE did you get the information that this idiots are refugees?
Those pricks filming it and having fun of that sound German as fuck
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #39
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
SpicyM's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: proud European
Posts: 3,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
I meant the first vid from Germany. This one is from Malmo and the Swedish feminized police is just overseeing and doing nothing, lol.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:24 AM   #40
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
did you also mention that this is NOT germany ???
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:25 AM   #41
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
I meant the first vid. The Swedish feminized police is just overseeing and doing nothing, lol.
since when "Bonn" is a city in Sweden ? Something changed in Europe that I don't know about ?
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:30 AM   #42
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
how can be one single person that dumb as you are ?

why do you think that a way to a german school in germany should be named "german school" and not "deutsche schule" as anybody would expect.

you are posting here bullshit from all over the world (maybe because you never got out of your stinky village) and think that you find enough stupids who believe that.

the terrible news for you is, that your believers are even dumber than you - so nothing you have to be proud on, moron.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:30 AM   #43
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
SpicyM's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: proud European
Posts: 3,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
since when "Bonn" is a city in Sweden ? Something changed in Europe that I don't know about ?

The video he replied with is from Malmö. The first one is from Germany and there is no police at the scene at all.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:36 AM   #44
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
SpicyM's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: proud European
Posts: 3,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
how can be one single person that dumb as you are ?

why do you think that a way to a german school in germany should be named "german school" and not "deutsche schule" as anybody would expect.
Because it's not a German school in Germany? You genius..
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:45 AM   #45
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
Workers of the world, unite!
-10 °C/ night
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
did you also mention that this is NOT germany ???
but culturally enriches too as I see
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:49 AM   #46
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
Because it's not a German school in Germany? You genius..
and you anti genius can for sure tell me why it has this headline :

Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany

not ONE of the pictures he posted have ANYTHING to do with germany or are even taken there.

is this your kind of "truth" ?

i can find pictures of guys fucking dogs and donkeys and write that this is the american way of life.
and even IF it is an american - does it make it true ?

what drugs are you guys consuming?
i think you should get rid of them.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 11:59 AM   #47
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
-10 °C/ night

but culturally enriches too as I see
as long as right wing brain cripples do not want to enrich us we can deal with it.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:00 PM   #48
SpicyM
Confirmed User
 
SpicyM's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: proud European
Posts: 3,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
and you anti genius can for sure tell me why it has this headline :

Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany

not ONE of the pictures he posted have ANYTHING to do with germany or are even taken there.

is this your kind of "truth" ?

i can find pictures of guys fucking dogs and donkeys and write that this is the american way of life.
and even IF it is an american - does it make it true ?

what drugs are you guys consuming?
i think you should get rid of them.
Thommy.. you alzheimer expert.. he was trying to make fun of you being triggered (hence the last picture) as the teacher in that depiction on the sign looks like he is "heiling" ..which is quite funny since it's a German school.. and everyone got it.. except you. LOL.

Don't try to find a scientifical explanation in everything you see on GFY.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:09 PM   #49
rogueteens
So fucking bland
 
rogueteens's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: England
Posts: 7,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
hey moron! is in your crippled life somewhere still some reality left?

instead showing me the pictures of this non existing issue you try to blame me for your stupidy.

so come on morons find me the pics of this zone before you talk any more glibber.
donīt hide your naziasses between empty phrases come up with facts or shut your fucking dumb mouths and vomit your nonsense into facebook or your fake news sources.
Point proven, I think.
Come on now boot boy, admit you are wrong and disappear into the shadows. Actually come up with a valid counter argument rather than pathetically resort to some very sub-gary insults.

BTW, I never once mentioned this "safe zone" but do you think that there wasn't one (apparently) because those original attacks never happened or because it's racist to protect white women from brown men?
__________________
Free traffic and backlinks from one of the fastest growing adult pinsites on the net - SAUCY PICTURES!
Easily my best performing webcam sponsor - CLICK HERE!!
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 01:26 PM   #50
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
NO - the answer is NO.
what they had was a redcross tend with TWO special trained stuff what was restricted for women only (and YES they did also have women toilettes there)



you are wrong again (as always) this kind of tend is already existing since 2003 octoberfest. it was also already there last year in berlin but it did not have a sign on it
what makes people know what it is for.



your facts are no facts - and this is your problem with the world.
you only read your fucking fake sources and believe with what they feed you.

you are a victim of brainwashing - but that will not help you to spread lies to the ones who know it already better.

HOW DO YOU SMALLBRAINER THINK it is possible that you can not find ANY PICTURE from this area. remember: there was a few hundered thousand people participating- and HOW COMES THAT YOUR FAKE NEWS CHANNELS WERE NOT ABLE TO SHOW ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF THIS AREA ???

if you would have a brain and use it before you type such nonsense you could possibly prevent to show what big brainwashed you are.
Why do you keep denying reality?
So yes they had this zone (you just call it a tent), so yes they were only for women, and no they never had a strictly female zone, specifically for women who are being sexually herassed, on NEW YEARS EVE in the middle of Berlin! Why do you keep denying this?

Look, even your shitty leftist news sources are saying this, and they call it a women safe area as well as a safe tent for women. So you see? It doesn't fucking matter what name you give it.
Berlin sets up safe area for women on NYE - CNN

BTW, i love how CNN says this:
"New Year's Eve celebrations in the German city of Cologne in 2015 were marred by a spate of mob sex assaults that were blamed on migrants"

"Blamed on"??? It's a fact that migrants did this while playing the sexual mob assault game of 'taharush'. Why do they write that sentence as if they were scapegoats? It's fucking proven! Christ, CNN is such a shit rag.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
enrichment, firework, c43luiwjkf8, cultural, germany
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright Đ 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.