Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2018, 07:39 AM   #101
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i think there is really NOBODY here what underestimates the danger what comes out of this religion.

i did never speak FOR islam (as i would never speak for any religion) I just see a problem and different solutions.
all solutions i here from people like paul are short term and all logic tells me that this is just making the problem bigger with the time.

so if we do nothing it is a question of time til they eat us alive.

fact is that trying to stop that with hate and power will produce the opposite effect - i hope we can agree at that point.

that logically leads to the fact that it is just a question of time til this oppoite effect have reached that many people that they are able to overrun us.

that means: it is a VERY BAD idea and you do not need many braincells to see that.
I am strongly the meaning that we have no business in any land under Islamic rule apart from trade (and this trade should be consumer oriented, not selling own strategical assets or guns - wishful thinking I know).

However, if you were to judge an ideology based on its doctrine (and not based on the followers who often in fact don't follow its doctrine at all, especially in the West) I'd even go as far as to state that Islam equally has no place in lands that are not ruled by it.

There is one principal reason, this ideology has a very strong political part, a total solution not only for its followers, but for the whole world. More than half of its doctrine is not about how to be a follower of Islam, but about how to plot against those that don't follow it, and how to spread Islam in power and numbers, until its reign is absolute.

Based on the history and its doctrine, the nature of Islam is not to come and co-exist. The purpose of Islamic migration (hijra - migration in the name of Allah) which has a massive importance in Islam (after all the Islamic calendar doesn't start with the birth of Muhammad or with his first revelation - 622 AD is the year of Hijra, after he migrated to Medina and started the process of taking over) is different. The purpose is to eventually take over, no matter if by force or by entering the political process. And it doesn't matter how long it takes, in some countries, such as Anatollya (today's Turkey that used to be exclusively Christian) it took centuries to get to the point where Turkey is today 99.7 pct. Islamic. Such is the strength of the doctrine.

There is no land in history that Islam ever entered that would become post-Islamic, unless using brute force (reconquista in Spain, to some extent also parts of Eastern Europe eventually liberating itself from the rule of Ottoman Empire). Up until the 1950's or so, it has been common sense that Islam is pretty much incompatible with any secular, democratic, in fact any non-Islamic society. What has changed ever since? Certainly not Islam.

Today - the official policy on the West is appeasement, certain "sensitive" type of crime is not reported about, Islam can't be critically discussed in public, stating any facts that are negative towards Islam can as much as land you in jail in some western countries (more than 200 years after we get rid of blasphemy laws related to our own Church), make you lose a job or business. This is a true recipe for disaster, and if there ever is a backlash (and there will be eventually if nothing changes) it may as well be much more due to these policies of appeasement, censorship and "religious" and political prosecution then due to any "-phobia".

One can note that one of the major principles of Sha'ria after Islam enters a Kaffir (non-Islamic) civilization is to establish the command over the Kuffir and make them submit to Islamic requests. So far, many governments, businesses and organizations in the West certainly are very good at that.

The principal issue, there is an ideology that wants to spread their influence and eventually win, but we just want to tie - get along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
I personally know a few muslim in germany and call them friends. i drink bear with them and even eat pork meat together with them.
what i can observe in the past few years on these people (what i really know for a long long time) that they are feeling more and more like strangers in the country where they are born - just because you can see on their ethnic that they are not german.
they start to feel.
they are facing so much hate just for their look that the only chance they have is to meet with other muslim because they do not face hate there.
i am really scared that people like that are one day FORCED to decide for one of the both groups. and for sure they will not decide for the group what hates them.
Certainly know a few people of Turkish or Middle Eastern descent who may technically qualify as Muslim, but show absolutely no signs of being a follower of Islam. The only thing they want is to get on with their lives, they may be as "western" as you and me.

For sure this is a very pitiful and unwanted thing if people fear or avoid them. But what is also important to understand - these so called moderates and secular guys who simply want to get on with their lives, maybe have affection for their secular country and neighbors, would likely also be the first victims if Islam ever gains enough power.

Islam is an authoritative system, there is only one choice - to submit, there's no space for personal choice, under Islamic rule, these so called moderates can be very easily pronounced Takfir (Muslims that don't follow the doctrine and can be treated as Kaffir) and treated as such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
this is why i say that near to 100% of all past terror attacks in the past 10 years have been created by haters what think they are the supremacist race and do not even have the brain of an aunt.

if one of them even would take the time to look at al jazeera and see the other side of the medal and the information and pictures what this people get to see would possibly understand why it is important to show them that we are not dangerous for them, that we do not want to kill them and that would possibly makes them open to listen.

education is a slow process but the one and only what can work here.
The principal issue is that the Jihadis not only "think" they are supremacist, the ideology that is supposed to control their lives, and that is supposed to be "the word of god" and a "perfect, final and universal" ideology for the whole world, dictates it. That is the core, systemic issue.

Islam + natural primitiveness it encourages or the opposite, Islam + smarts and being able to use it to control masses (such as its "prophet" did), leads to horrendous results as we can see throughout the history, all across the Islamic lands and today even across the Islamic communities in the west.

I believe that the only thing that can end this is not appeasement, but a thorough education about what Islam is and confronting it ideologically. Not only among those outside of it, but also those "moderates" who often also know very little about it. If there ever will be one thing that will defeat Islam, it will be critical thought. One should also know which principles he wants to live by and where are the borders of what such principles allow and what not.

By the way, and this illustrates it well - one of the Shar'ia principles is that "no criticism of Islam is ever allowed" - if there is one thing that threatens the existence of Islam - it is criticism and critical thought. It's not a coincidence that so called "hate speech laws" were first brought up in UN by the Soviet Union in 1948 and then by OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) in 1999 - totality always has to censor speech and prosecute those that criticize it in order to stay in power.
__________________
Carl Borowitz | CTG Media | skype: carlosprague | cb |at| ctgmedia |dot| net | Did your ad revenue drop by 40 pct. or more last year? | Read My Educational Series | Read my Adult Biz Chronicles |
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:53 AM   #102
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
I am strongly the meaning that we have no business in any land under Islamic rule apart from trade (and this trade should be consumer oriented, not selling own strategical assets or guns - wishful thinking I know).

However, if you were to judge an ideology based on its doctrine (and not based on the followers who often in fact don't follow its doctrine at all, especially in the West) I'd even go as far as to state that Islam equally has no place in lands that are not ruled by it.

There is one principal reason, this ideology has a very strong political part, a total solution not only for its followers, but for the whole world. More than half of its doctrine is not about how to be a follower of Islam, but about how to plot against those that don't follow it, and how to spread Islam in power and numbers, until its reign is absolute.

Based on the history and its doctrine, the nature of Islam is not to come and co-exist. The purpose of Islamic migration (hijra - migration in the name of Allah) which has a massive importance in Islam (after all the Islamic calendar doesn't start with the birth of Muhammad or with his first revelation - 622 AD is the year of Hijra, after he migrated to Medina and started the process of taking over) is different. The purpose is to eventually take over, no matter if by force or by entering the political process. And it doesn't matter how long it takes, in some countries, such as Anatollya (today's Turkey that used to be exclusively Christian) it took centuries to get to the point where Turkey is today 99.7 pct. Islamic. Such is the strength of the doctrine.

There is no land in history that Islam ever entered that would become post-Islamic, unless using brute force (reconquista in Spain, to some extent also parts of Eastern Europe eventually liberating itself from the rule of Ottoman Empire). Up until the 1950's or so, it has been common sense that Islam is pretty much incompatible with any secular, democratic, in fact any non-Islamic society. What has changed ever since? Certainly not Islam.

Today - the official policy on the West is appeasement, certain "sensitive" type of crime is not reported about, Islam can't be critically discussed in public, stating any facts that are negative towards Islam can as much as land you in jail in some western countries (more than 200 years after we get rid of blasphemy laws related to our own Church), make you lose a job or business. This is a true recipe for disaster, and if there ever is a backlash (and there will be eventually) it will be much more due to these policies of appeasement, censorship and "religious" and political prosecution then due to any "-phobia".

One can note that one of the major principles of Sha'ria after Islam enters a Kaffir (non-Islamic) civilization is to establish the command over the Kuffir and make them submit to Islamic requests. So far, many governments, businesses and organizations in the West certainly are very good at that.

The principal issue, there is an ideology that wants to spread their influence and eventually win, but we just want to tie - get along.



Certainly know a few people of Turkish or Middle Eastern descent who may technically qualify as Muslim, but show absolutely no signs of being a follower of Islam. The only thing they want is to get on with their lives, they may be as "western" as you and me.

For sure this is a very pitiful and unwanted thing if people fear or avoid them. But what is also important to understand - these so called moderates and secular guys who simply want to get on with their lives, maybe have affection for their secular country and neighbors, would likely also be the first victims if Islam ever gains enough power.

Islam is an authoritative system, there is only one choice - to submit, there's no space for personal choice, under Islamic rule, these so called moderates can be very easily pronounced Takfir (Muslims that don't follow the doctrine and can be treated as Kaffir) and treated as such.



The principal issue is that the Jihadis not only "think" they are supremacist, the ideology that is supposed to control their lives, and that is supposed to be "the word of god" and a "perfect, final and universal" ideology for the whole world, dictates it. That is the core, systemic issue.

Islam + natural primitiveness it encourages or the opposite, Islam + smarts and being able to use it to control masses (such as its "prophet" did), leads to horrendous results as we can see throughout the history, all across the Islamic lands and today even across the Islamic communities in the west.

I believe that the only thing that can end this is not appeasement, but a thorough education about what Islam is and confronting it ideologically. Not only among those outside of it, but also those "moderates" who often also know very little about it. If there ever will be one thing that will defeat Islam, it will be critical thought. One should also know which principles he wants to live by and where are the borders of what such principles allow and what not.

By the way, and this illustrates it well - one of the Shar'ia principles is that "no criticism of Islam is ever allowed" - if there is one thing that threatens the existence of Islam - it is criticism and critical thought. It's not a coincidence that so called "hate speech laws" were first brought up in UN by the Soviet Union in 1948 and then by OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) in 1999 - totality always has to censor speech and prosecute those that criticize it in order to stay in power.
very good points. However, thats the thing with instutionalized religions I believe...take a look at all these Christian missionairs or Jehova witnesses...they all want to expand their population of sheep.
If there ever will be one thing that will defeat Islam, it will be critical thought.
I bet that all these brainwashing imams will be so unhappy with it.
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:57 AM   #103
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post

Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:05 AM   #104
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
...
your solution is SHORT TERM with an obvious final - what we need is a LONGTERM
SOLUTION
...
you will receive another Hitler in the shot period time.
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:06 AM   #105
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post

__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:43 PM   #106
PR_Glen
Confirmed User
 
PR_Glen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Why do you assume Muslims aren't Right Wing?

They hate foreigners, their own kind, women are second class, they dislike democracy, their rules mandate execution for the smallest of crimes, they don't allow people to leave the religion, they don't allow their children to marry outside the religion. They hate the Jews as much as Hitler and the only thing stopping them overrunning Israel is they would get their asses kicked. So much for a Holy War Kicking other Muslims asses is easier.

Do you need me to go on?

Explain why you think Muslims deserve a different judgement to white people.
why do you keep saying Muslims? they make up over a billion people on the planet. Would you label all christians as the same demo? For someone who is completely isolated from the rest of the planet these days you sure have a lot to say about immigrants and Muslims in general.

You need a new hobby Paul. You suck at politics and debate on anything as a whole it seems.
__________________
Webmaster Support for Pimp Roll
and Contact for Paid Per View
ICQ: 1 5 0 5 5 7 1 6 7 Skype: HitMan.b52
Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
PR_Glen is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:52 PM   #107
PR_Glen
Confirmed User
 
PR_Glen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
I am strongly the meaning that we have no business in any land under Islamic rule apart from trade (and this trade should be consumer oriented, not selling own strategical assets or guns - wishful thinking I know).

However, if you were to judge an ideology based on its doctrine (and not based on the followers who often in fact don't follow its doctrine at all, especially in the West) I'd even go as far as to state that Islam equally has no place in lands that are not ruled by it.

There is one principal reason, this ideology has a very strong political part, a total solution not only for its followers, but for the whole world. More than half of its doctrine is not about how to be a follower of Islam, but about how to plot against those that don't follow it, and how to spread Islam in power and numbers, until its reign is absolute.

Based on the history and its doctrine, the nature of Islam is not to come and co-exist. The purpose of Islamic migration (hijra - migration in the name of Allah) which has a massive importance in Islam (after all the Islamic calendar doesn't start with the birth of Muhammad or with his first revelation - 622 AD is the year of Hijra, after he migrated to Medina and started the process of taking over) is different. The purpose is to eventually take over, no matter if by force or by entering the political process. And it doesn't matter how long it takes, in some countries, such as Anatollya (today's Turkey that used to be exclusively Christian) it took centuries to get to the point where Turkey is today 99.7 pct. Islamic. Such is the strength of the doctrine.

There is no land in history that Islam ever entered that would become post-Islamic, unless using brute force (reconquista in Spain, to some extent also parts of Eastern Europe eventually liberating itself from the rule of Ottoman Empire). Up until the 1950's or so, it has been common sense that Islam is pretty much incompatible with any secular, democratic, in fact any non-Islamic society. What has changed ever since? Certainly not Islam.

Today - the official policy on the West is appeasement, certain "sensitive" type of crime is not reported about, Islam can't be critically discussed in public, stating any facts that are negative towards Islam can as much as land you in jail in some western countries (more than 200 years after we get rid of blasphemy laws related to our own Church), make you lose a job or business. This is a true recipe for disaster, and if there ever is a backlash (and there will be eventually if nothing changes) it may as well be much more due to these policies of appeasement, censorship and "religious" and political prosecution then due to any "-phobia".

One can note that one of the major principles of Sha'ria after Islam enters a Kaffir (non-Islamic) civilization is to establish the command over the Kuffir and make them submit to Islamic requests. So far, many governments, businesses and organizations in the West certainly are very good at that.

The principal issue, there is an ideology that wants to spread their influence and eventually win, but we just want to tie - get along.



Certainly know a few people of Turkish or Middle Eastern descent who may technically qualify as Muslim, but show absolutely no signs of being a follower of Islam. The only thing they want is to get on with their lives, they may be as "western" as you and me.

For sure this is a very pitiful and unwanted thing if people fear or avoid them. But what is also important to understand - these so called moderates and secular guys who simply want to get on with their lives, maybe have affection for their secular country and neighbors, would likely also be the first victims if Islam ever gains enough power.

Islam is an authoritative system, there is only one choice - to submit, there's no space for personal choice, under Islamic rule, these so called moderates can be very easily pronounced Takfir (Muslims that don't follow the doctrine and can be treated as Kaffir) and treated as such.



The principal issue is that the Jihadis not only "think" they are supremacist, the ideology that is supposed to control their lives, and that is supposed to be "the word of god" and a "perfect, final and universal" ideology for the whole world, dictates it. That is the core, systemic issue.

Islam + natural primitiveness it encourages or the opposite, Islam + smarts and being able to use it to control masses (such as its "prophet" did), leads to horrendous results as we can see throughout the history, all across the Islamic lands and today even across the Islamic communities in the west.

I believe that the only thing that can end this is not appeasement, but a thorough education about what Islam is and confronting it ideologically. Not only among those outside of it, but also those "moderates" who often also know very little about it. If there ever will be one thing that will defeat Islam, it will be critical thought. One should also know which principles he wants to live by and where are the borders of what such principles allow and what not.

By the way, and this illustrates it well - one of the Shar'ia principles is that "no criticism of Islam is ever allowed" - if there is one thing that threatens the existence of Islam - it is criticism and critical thought. It's not a coincidence that so called "hate speech laws" were first brought up in UN by the Soviet Union in 1948 and then by OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) in 1999 - totality always has to censor speech and prosecute those that criticize it in order to stay in power.
blah blah blah... anything to do with Sharia bullshit is extremely limited and an offshoot of most followers. Also Christians at one point were by far much worse at pushing their beliefs at one point in history and were at war for a thousand years because of it. I do believe that any acts of division or violence by these groups should be grounds for immediate deportation in any nation however painting a broad stroke towards all muslim followers is idiotic and simplistic at best.

How would you react to having all Jews flushed out of your nation because of their beliefs? We are all not so removed from such things and it is hypocritical to think your line of thinking is any different.
__________________
Webmaster Support for Pimp Roll
and Contact for Paid Per View
ICQ: 1 5 0 5 5 7 1 6 7 Skype: HitMan.b52
Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
PR_Glen is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:54 PM   #108
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
blah blah blah... anything to do with Sharia bullshit is extremely limited and an offshoot of most followers. Also Christians at one point were by far much worse at pushing their beliefs at one point in history and were at war for a thousand years because of it. I do believe that any acts of division or violence by these groups should be grounds for immediate deportation in any nation however painting a broad stroke towards all muslim followers is idiotic and simplistic at best.

How would you react to having all Jews flushed out of your nation because of their beliefs? We are all not so removed from such things and it is hypocritical to think your line of thinking is any different.
Nowadays jews are being terrorised by muslim youth in Amsterdam. We have come full circle!
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:19 PM   #109
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
...
By the way, and this illustrates it well - one of the Shar'ia principles is that "no criticism of Islam is ever allowed" - if there is one thing that threatens the existence of Islam - it is criticism and critical thought. It's not a coincidence that so called "hate speech laws" were first brought up in UN by the Soviet Union in 1948 and then by OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) in 1999 - totality always has to censor speech and prosecute those that criticize it in order to stay in power.
Need to cancel this agreement
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:45 AM   #110
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
Certainly know a few people of Turkish or Middle Eastern descent who may technically qualify as Muslim, but show absolutely no signs of being a follower of Islam. The only thing they want is to get on with their lives, they may be as "western" as you and me.

For sure this is a very pitiful and unwanted thing if people fear or avoid them. But what is also important to understand - these so called moderates and secular guys who simply want to get on with their lives, maybe have affection for their secular country and neighbors, would likely also be the first victims if Islam ever gains enough power.

Islam is an authoritative system, there is only one choice - to submit, there's no space for personal choice, under Islamic rule, these so called moderates can be very easily pronounced Takfir (Muslims that don't follow the doctrine and can be treated as Kaffir) and treated as such.
I doubt very much that Thommy knows any Muslims, he probably has some Muslim acquaintances. Knowing someone is a different level.

To be a Muslim one must adhere to what the Quran commands. And that is very well described in your post.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:49 AM   #111
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
why do you keep saying Muslims? they make up over a billion people on the planet. Would you label all christians as the same demo? For someone who is completely isolated from the rest of the planet these days you sure have a lot to say about immigrants and Muslims in general.

You need a new hobby Paul. You suck at politics and debate on anything as a whole it seems.
Read the Quran and decide for yourself if it's Liberal or Right Wing.

Would I label Christians as Right Wing? Good question. Certainly, some are Right of Center, but none demand death for Blasphemy, Flogging, Women as Second Class, Slavery, etc. Well no sane ones.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:53 AM   #112
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
blah blah blah... anything to do with Sharia bullshit is extremely limited and an offshoot of most followers. Also Christians at one point were by far much worse at pushing their beliefs at one point in history and were at war for a thousand years because of it. I do believe that any acts of division or violence by these groups should be grounds for immediate deportation in any nation however painting a broad stroke towards all muslim followers is idiotic and simplistic at best.

How would you react to having all Jews flushed out of your nation because of their beliefs? We are all not so removed from such things and it is hypocritical to think your line of thinking is any different.
Very true. We executed our last blasphemer 300 years ago, banned slavery, gave women equal rights, etc. They are in our past and in Islam today.

How do you react to Sunni Muslims killing Shia Muslims today?
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:23 AM   #113
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I doubt very much that Thommy knows any Muslims, he probably has some Muslim acquaintances. Knowing someone is a different level.

To be a Muslim one must adhere to what the Quran commands. And that is very well described in your post.
what you doubt or not is not important.
your problem is that you have such a small brain that you do not even understand the consequences of what you are praising.

1. I am with you when it comes to the definition what islam is.
I really know that this religion (as many others) have no other target as to keep
people stupid and make them slaves without knowing that they are.

so far so good.

2. what you are planning to do is keep them outside and let them breed.
let them teach their children the stories of how much we hate them (what is in parts
not even a lie). than wait til they are strong and united (all of them - also the ones
what are far for terrorism now) and then they will come to do what they got teached.
they will kill us all because they are MUCH MUCH MORE.

so what you want is to get them out of our eyes til this day comes.

and you REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS SMART.

someone who have such a solution in his mind can not be called smart. he can not even be called educated.
i wonder how you could make a life with your brain if not in a country where costs are so
low that even an unemployed from any other country could live there quite ok.

i doubt that you would have survived in the reality - sorry you are simply too dumb for that.

if you would be even a bit smart you would see that the one and only chance we have is to try to spread education to them.
and no we can not do that with them IN THEIR countries because the education would not reach them.
but we can try it with them what are here. and even when we are not successful 100% with each one who got it we have a multiplicator who can possibly change 2 others in his entire life.

i did never say this is a fast process - but it is the ONLY possible way to try what has a 50/50 chance to resolve that without loosing millions of life.

if this 50/50 chance do not work we are fucked anyway !
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 02:52 AM   #114
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
what you doubt or not is not important.
your problem is that you have such a small brain that you do not even understand the consequences of what you are praising.

1. I am with you when it comes to the definition what islam is.
I really know that this religion (as many others) have no other target as to keep
people stupid and make them slaves without knowing that they are.

so far so good.
So far so good.

Quote:
2. what you are planning to do is keep them outside and let them breed.
let them teach their children the stories of how much we hate them (what is in parts
not even a lie). than wait til they are strong and united (all of them - also the ones
what are far for terrorism now) and then they will come to do what they got teached.
they will kill us all because they are MUCH MUCH MORE.
Until you're prepared to go to the ME and tackle the root of the problem the problem grows. What do you think the chances are of that working? As for allowing them all into the West to educate them. Nice dream. "and you REALLY THINK THAT THIS IS SMART."



Quote:
someone who have such a solution in his mind can not be called smart. he can not even be called educated.
i wonder how you could make a life with your brain if not in a country where costs are so
low that even an unemployed from any other country could live there quite ok.
How would your solution work? Considering changing a complete religions belief is the hardest thing to do.

Quote:
if you would be even a bit smart you would see that the one and only chance we have is to try to spread education to them.
and no we can not do that with them IN THEIR countries because the education would not reach them.
but we can try it with them what are here. and even when we are not successful 100% with each one who got it we have a multiplicator who can possibly change 2 others in his entire life.
If you don't change the way they think in the ME then stop them coming into the West until you have educated those here.

Quote:
i did never say this is a fast process - but it is the ONLY possible way to try what has a 50/50 chance to resolve that without loosing millions of life.

if this 50/50 chance do not work we are fucked anyway !
Not if we keep them out. You might as well say giving in to Hitler and educating Germans from the 40s while they rampage across Europe. Was better than resisting them. You don't educate a lion by putting your head into its mouth. Your solution involves taking a massive risk in the hope it will work.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:11 AM   #115
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
why do you keep saying Muslims? they make up over a billion people on the planet. Would you label all christians as the same demo? For someone who is completely isolated from the rest of the planet these days you sure have a lot to say about immigrants and Muslims in general.

You need a new hobby Paul. You suck at politics and debate on anything as a whole it seems.
The argument against mass migration of any nationality is easier to make.

Mass migration encourages the lowest paid/skilled to migrate to a richer country. They bring little and put enormous strain on services like housing, healthcare, education, policing, prisons, jobs and wages. Either you, as someone who earns a decent wage, pay more taxes to meet the new demands or your country sinks into further debt.

A quick look at a pie chart or where the US spends its tax revenues shows the problems.



Social security, Education, housing, and health rise as more people rely on the Government for support. With falling or stagnating wages, for most, there is no extra tax revenue coming in. Will you or your grandchildren pay the debt?

Population reduction is the sensible solution.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:29 AM   #116
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post



How would your solution work? Considering changing a complete religions belief is the hardest thing to do.
i told you already 50/50 while your solution have NO chance at all.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:47 AM   #117
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
what about THINKING that graphic a bit?

3% education versus 16% military + 4% veterans

+6% interest on debt

that already answers EVERY question !

but all your spendings on that graphic must have an income part too.

so form WHO do you think all this is paid if there are only unemployed in the country?
and how much tax is paid by someone who makes 600 dollar per month as housemaid?
and WHICH american will do that job?

did you ever think about how many american women CAN go to work and pay tax BECAUSE they can pay for a housemaid ?

btw.: an illegal immigrant can not ask for money when he is without job - did you realize that?

you are in such a small thinking circle and the worst is that you do not have the smallest clue about economy.

you think that everybody who was in charge of that yet has no clue but you have. HOW COMES ?
and how comes that you think that the one and only who REALLY do not have a clue about world economy (trump) is the right one for this job?

and what a fuck have your argumenst to do with REFUGEES ????

letīs close the cicle and say:

the refugee problem is caused by

16% + 4% military spendings.
with other words: americans made a lot of debts to finance this refugee problem and now looking for the guilty ones what they will NOT find outside of USA.

the good old way do not work - they just moving the problem a bit in the future - but the even older ways will not work either.
time for new brains - not old rotten ones.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:03 AM   #118
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
...
2. what you are planning to do is keep them outside and let them breed.
let them teach their children the stories of how much we hate them (what is in parts
not even a lie). than wait til they are strong and united (all of them - also the ones
what are far for terrorism now) and then they will come to do what they got teached.
they will kill us all because they are MUCH MUCH MORE.
...
They do not want to kill us, just world caliphate with all will be Muslims. It is their version globalization.
PS: believing in Knowledge and Education atheism and gas Zarin attack as proof only
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:54 AM   #119
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
blah blah blah... anything to do with Sharia bullshit is extremely limited and an offshoot of most followers. Also Christians at one point were by far much worse at pushing their beliefs at one point in history and were at war for a thousand years because of it. I do believe that any acts of division or violence by these groups should be grounds for immediate deportation in any nation however painting a broad stroke towards all muslim followers is idiotic and simplistic at best.

How would you react to having all Jews flushed out of your nation because of their beliefs? We are all not so removed from such things and it is hypocritical to think your line of thinking is any different.
Notice one crucial thing - you're speaking about Muslims (a person) I'm talking about Islam (an ideology) - those are two very different things.

This is a very important distinction - Muslims do not constitute what Islam is, it goes the other way - Islam is the ideology that should rule over every aspect of their lives (and as codified in the Islamic doctrine, eventually also over those outside of Islam).

The level of dedication and piousness among the followers of any cult or ideology may move on the scale from 0 to 100 pct. or anywhere in between. Same way as someone who claims to be Christian may steal, lie and commit adultery, the same way somebody who claims to subscribe to Islam too may not act in accordance with its doctrine.

In order to decide about a level of dedication and piousness, one would have to be able to read thoughts of every single one of out of over a billion of them. Some that do not live under Islamic rule may not practice Islam at all, and one can be quite confident that many will know very little or close to nothing about the Islamic doctrine in the first place.

Anyway, to advocate or defend a totalitarian ideology based on the fact that a part of its followers do not adhere to it or know very little about it is not exactly comforting either.

This is a very bold claim worth a reaction though:

"anything to do with Sharia bullshit is extremely limited and an offshoot of most followers."

Are you aware what Sha'ria constitutes?

Most westerners may have some remote idea about an ancient legal system, that is just a part of it though. Shar'ia is a complete manual on how to run a civilization according to the doctrine of Islam. Based on the fundamental principle that the doctrine is "perfect, universal, final" and nothing can contradict it.

It can be divided into two parts one of which deals mainly with the five pillars of Islam and is mostly religious (al-ibadat) and other part that deals with "human interaction" (al-muamalat) that is practical and political and prescribes how to run a society and civilization based on the doctrine of Islam, often in the most meticulous detail.

It covers just about any situation in life, religious affairs, family, business, criminal code, rule over the Kaffir, Jihad, war and peace etc. etc. Issues that a western person may find repulsive such as child marriages (selling underage daughters into marriage), stoning for adultery, death for apostasy, first cousin marriage, wife beating, second class citizen status for women and third class citizen status for non-muslims - that all can be found there.

What is important to understand here is that everything included in such manual has to be 100 pct. in accordance with the doctrine (found in the Qu'Ran or in the Sunna of Mohammad). It's not some "extreme" application of Islam, it is Islam exactly according to its doctrine - every rule, every prescription in this manual is to be exactly found in the doctrine of Islam.

Sha'ria claims to be the only applicable God's law and is supposed to replace any and all man made form of government. It includes the Kaffir (non believers) and is supposed to rule over them (propagation of Sha'ria is even banned on legal grounds in 18 US states if I am not mistaken).

Now of course there is formal (mandated to various extent in many lands under Islamic rule) and informal application of Sha'ria (applied voluntarily in the Islamic lands and Islamic communities worldwide).

Here's a fine map that may help with getting a better idea about the influence of Sha'ria in today's Islamic world, the article includes also a nice table with details for each country:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applic...law_by_country

As you can see, in many countries the presence of Sha'ria is not formally codified in its legal system (a legacy of western presence that usually tried to add aspects of continental law), however, Islamic communities typically still apply Shar'ia among each other informally (see also Shar'ia courts in Britain or across other European Islamic communities).

According to Pew Research, the support for Sha'ria being the official law in Islamic lands among Muslims may go anywhere from 8 pct. in Azerbaidjan up to to 99 pct. in Afghanistan.

Here's even a graph:



This is an important metrics, especially if you consider some of Shari'as provisions "extreme". If these numbers would be representative, then we are certainly not talking about "extremely limited and an offshoot of most followers".

One could even ask, do we really believe that those coming from these regions will abandon such dedication to the Islamic way of running a civilization instantly the moment they set foot into a non-Islamic country? Whereas the same doctrine commands them to "migrate in the name of Allah"?
__________________
Carl Borowitz | CTG Media | skype: carlosprague | cb |at| ctgmedia |dot| net | Did your ad revenue drop by 40 pct. or more last year? | Read My Educational Series | Read my Adult Biz Chronicles |
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 09:45 AM   #120
druid66
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
yet, if hundreds of people would fire fireworks that way in Poland, there would be already riot police deployed or such people fined for few hundred euros each one.
Where was the German police that time ?
i support this opinion. beside strict laws in Poland, no one sane would ever think about firing fireworks at some1 because we are taugh in childhood that we should do responsible with fireworks, moms and dads always says that here to kids.
i guess it's just part of our culture.
__________________
Asian Adult Biz reviews of 7 (seven) asian sponsors worthy to promote
druid66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:19 AM   #121
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,272
>Where was the German police that time ?

Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:42 AM   #122
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
It covers just about any situation in life, religious affairs, family, business, criminal code, rule over the Kaffir, Jihad, war and peace etc. etc. Issues that a western person may find repulsive such as child marriages (selling underage daughters into marriage), stoning for adultery, death for apostasy, first cousin marriage, wife beating, second class citizen status for women and third class citizen status for non-muslims - that all can be found there.

What is important to understand here is that everything included in such manual has to be 100 pct. in accordance with the doctrine (found in the Qu'Ran or in the Sunna of Mohammad). It's not some "extreme" application of Islam, it is Islam exactly according to its doctrine - every rule, every prescription in this manual is to be exactly found in the doctrine of Islam.

Sha'ria claims to be the only applicable God's law and is supposed to replace any and all man made form of government. It includes the Kaffir (non believers) and is supposed to rule over them (propagation of Sha'ria is even banned on legal grounds in 18 US states if I am not mistaken).
good post. and this shows how retarded are bilions of people that follow ALL religions like sheep and all these rules. YEAH, BILLIONS. hard to imagine, right ?

Albania - 12 % of Muslims pro Sharia, Kosovo - 20 %, Azerbejdzan - 8 % ???

Thanks to the communists for the atheism
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:48 AM   #123
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
> In Russia BLACK people are free

comrade, but is it possible for BLACK people to behave like that in RUSland ?
or they will be beaten like in Imperalist America ?
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:56 PM   #124
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
comrade, but is it possible for BLACK people to behave like that in RUSland ? or they will be beaten like in Imperalist America ?
in Russia can be possible all
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #125
klinton
Confirmed User
 
klinton's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: online
Posts: 7,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
in Russia can be possible all
COSMOS
__________________
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:06 PM   #126
nico-t
emperor of my world
 
nico-t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: nethalands
Posts: 29,016
thommy: islamic terror attacks across Europe started when the migrant crisis started. Do you think there is a connection? Yes or no answer will do.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #127
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
thommy: islamic terror attacks across Europe started when the migrant crisis started. Do you think there is a connection? Yes or no answer will do.
nope - there have been terror attacks long before - but your conclusion is wrong because you are talking about europe and do not see the whole world.

letīs say it like this: 30 years ago there have not been that much broken mobile phones in europe as now - and i am pretty sure that since the netherlands lost the final in 2010 against spain in the football WC there are even more broken mobile phones.

so following your logic the netherlands are responsable for broken mobile phones.

the number of terror attacks WORLDWIDE is dramatically increasing since bush went into iraq. that means even when there are still not more attacks than 0,1 % are happening in europe that there are automatically more attacks there.

and YES the refugee crisis brought also a number of people what should not be here but this is a circumstance what should not blame the majority of the refugees who are NOT terrorists. this is also caused by the NUMBER of people and not on the percentage of terrorists inside this group.

you know HOW many deadly problems we have on this planet when we exclude terror?
letīs talk about drugs, letīs talk about AIDS letīs talk about other imported crimes what are killing THOUSANDS of people every fucking day in europe.
if you do not want that you have to make a wall around your country - stop all flights, cars and ships in and out and stop to negotiate with other countries and you will be fine.
welcome to stone age !

you guys have the talent not to see the whole thing. you have the idea that one group of people is responsable for all and everything and you forget that we indeed have MUCH bigger problems we are used to live with already.
you also forget that the problem you want to resolve is getting bigger if you cut them off and donīt even try to change something. you mismatch cause and effect in all and everything no matter if it is regards to economy or humanity.
farseeing is not your talent but this is what we need in this case.
and this is why we do NOT NEED silly ideas from people who think that their own misfortune is made by others as themselves.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:06 AM   #128
druid66
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
nope - there have been terror attacks long before - but your conclusion is wrong because you are talking about europe and do not see the whole world.

letīs say it like this: 30 years ago there have not been that much broken mobile phones in europe as now - and i am pretty sure that since the netherlands lost the final in 2010 against spain in the football WC there are even more broken mobile phones.

so following your logic the netherlands are responsable for broken mobile phones.

the number of terror attacks WORLDWIDE is dramatically increasing since bush went into iraq. that means even when there are still not more attacks than 0,1 % are happening in europe that there are automatically more attacks there.

and YES the refugee crisis brought also a number of people what should not be here but this is a circumstance what should not blame the majority of the refugees who are NOT terrorists. this is also caused by the NUMBER of people and not on the percentage of terrorists inside this group.

you know HOW many deadly problems we have on this planet when we exclude terror?
letīs talk about drugs, letīs talk about AIDS letīs talk about other imported crimes what are killing THOUSANDS of people every fucking day in europe.
if you do not want that you have to make a wall around your country - stop all flights, cars and ships in and out and stop to negotiate with other countries and you will be fine.
welcome to stone age !

you guys have the talent not to see the whole thing. you have the idea that one group of people is responsable for all and everything and you forget that we indeed have MUCH bigger problems we are used to live with already.
you also forget that the problem you want to resolve is getting bigger if you cut them off and donīt even try to change something. you mismatch cause and effect in all and everything no matter if it is regards to economy or humanity.
farseeing is not your talent but this is what we need in this case.
and this is why we do NOT NEED silly ideas from people who think that their own misfortune is made by others as themselves.
not to mention biggest disease of all: religion.
since christianity becomes legal in europe it brings mass murderings, genocides, crusades, wars and many more.
i did my reading and i can support my opinion with historical facts if someone wanna argue.
religion is worse shit ever.
__________________
Asian Adult Biz reviews of 7 (seven) asian sponsors worthy to promote
druid66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:24 AM   #129
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
COSMOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
not to mention biggest disease of all: religion.
since christianity becomes legal in europe it brings mass murderings, genocides, crusades, wars and many more.
i did my reading and i can support my opinion with historical facts if someone wanna argue.
religion is worse shit ever.
to burn heretic!))
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:42 AM   #130
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
i told you already 50/50 while your solution have NO chance at all.
My solution keeps them out of the West. So who care if they continue to massacre millions of Muslims?
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:46 AM   #131
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
what about THINKING that graphic a bit?

3% education versus 16% military + 4% veterans

+6% interest on debt

that already answers EVERY question !

but all your spendings on that graphic must have an income part too.

so form WHO do you think all this is paid if there are only unemployed in the country?
and how much tax is paid by someone who makes 600 dollar per month as housemaid?
and WHICH american will do that job?

did you ever think about how many american women CAN go to work and pay tax BECAUSE they can pay for a housemaid ?

btw.: an illegal immigrant can not ask for money when he is without job - did you realize that?

you are in such a small thinking circle and the worst is that you do not have the smallest clue about economy.

you think that everybody who was in charge of that yet has no clue but you have. HOW COMES ?
and how comes that you think that the one and only who REALLY do not have a clue about world economy (trump) is the right one for this job?

and what a fuck have your argumenst to do with REFUGEES ????

letīs close the cicle and say:

the refugee problem is caused by

16% + 4% military spendings.
with other words: americans made a lot of debts to finance this refugee problem and now looking for the guilty ones what they will NOT find outside of USA.

the good old way do not work - they just moving the problem a bit in the future - but the even older ways will not work either.
time for new brains - not old rotten ones.
Reducing illegal migration reduces unemployment among the native population. Wages rise, taxes rise, people on welfare come off welfare.

You're in favour of housemaids earning $600 a month. You lost your argument there.

Think before you type something that dumb.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:53 AM   #132
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
Notice one crucial thing - you're speaking about Muslims (a person) I'm talking about Islam (an ideology) - those are two very different things.

This is a very important distinction - Muslims do not constitute what Islam is, it goes the other way - Islam is the ideology that should rule over every aspect of their lives (and as codified in the Islamic doctrine, eventually also over those outside of Islam).

The level of dedication and piousness among the followers of any cult or ideology may move on the scale from 0 to 100 pct. or anywhere in between. Same way as someone who claims to be Christian may steal, lie and commit adultery, the same way somebody who claims to subscribe to Islam too may not act in accordance with its doctrine.

In order to decide about a level of dedication and piousness, one would have to be able to read thoughts of every single one of out of over a billion of them. Some that do not live under Islamic rule may not practice Islam at all, and one can be quite confident that many will know very little or close to nothing about the Islamic doctrine in the first place.

Anyway, to advocate or defend a totalitarian ideology based on the fact that a part of its followers do not adhere to it or know very little about it is not exactly comforting either.

This is a very bold claim worth a reaction though:

"anything to do with Sharia bullshit is extremely limited and an offshoot of most followers."

Are you aware what Sha'ria constitutes?

Most westerners may have some remote idea about an ancient legal system, that is just a part of it though. Shar'ia is a complete manual on how to run a civilization according to the doctrine of Islam. Based on the fundamental principle that the doctrine is "perfect, universal, final" and nothing can contradict it.

It can be divided into two parts one of which deals mainly with the five pillars of Islam and is mostly religious (al-ibadat) and other part that deals with "human interaction" (al-muamalat) that is practical and political and prescribes how to run a society and civilization based on the doctrine of Islam, often in the most meticulous detail.

It covers just about any situation in life, religious affairs, family, business, criminal code, rule over the Kaffir, Jihad, war and peace etc. etc. Issues that a western person may find repulsive such as child marriages (selling underage daughters into marriage), stoning for adultery, death for apostasy, first cousin marriage, wife beating, second class citizen status for women and third class citizen status for non-muslims - that all can be found there.

What is important to understand here is that everything included in such manual has to be 100 pct. in accordance with the doctrine (found in the Qu'Ran or in the Sunna of Mohammad). It's not some "extreme" application of Islam, it is Islam exactly according to its doctrine - every rule, every prescription in this manual is to be exactly found in the doctrine of Islam.

Sha'ria claims to be the only applicable God's law and is supposed to replace any and all man made form of government. It includes the Kaffir (non believers) and is supposed to rule over them (propagation of Sha'ria is even banned on legal grounds in 18 US states if I am not mistaken).

Now of course there is formal (mandated to various extent in many lands under Islamic rule) and informal application of Sha'ria (applied voluntarily in the Islamic lands and Islamic communities worldwide).

Here's a fine map that may help with getting a better idea about the influence of Sha'ria in today's Islamic world, the article includes also a nice table with details for each country:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applic...law_by_country

As you can see, in many countries the presence of Sha'ria is not formally codified in its legal system (a legacy of western presence that usually tried to add aspects of continental law), however, Islamic communities typically still apply Shar'ia among each other informally (see also Shar'ia courts in Britain or across other European Islamic communities).

According to Pew Research, the support for Sha'ria being the official law in Islamic lands among Muslims may go anywhere from 8 pct. in Azerbaidjan up to to 99 pct. in Afghanistan.

Here's even a graph:



This is an important metrics, especially if you consider some of Shari'as provisions "extreme". If these numbers would be representative, then we are certainly not talking about "extremely limited and an offshoot of most followers".

One could even ask, do we really believe that those coming from these regions will abandon such dedication to the Islamic way of running a civilization instantly the moment they set foot into a non-Islamic country? Whereas the same doctrine commands them to "migrate in the name of Allah"?
Add the UK and probably all Western countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ity-sharia-law

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/73...-UK-Islam-poll

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7...muslims-survey

Read it and see the truth about how they think.

Quote:
The 615-page survey found that more than 100,000 British Muslims sympathize with suicide bombers and people who commit other terrorist acts. Moreover, only one in three British Muslims (34%) would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with jihadists.
Idiots like Thommy want to allow more in to "educate" them out of Islam.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:00 AM   #133
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
nope - there have been terror attacks long before - but your conclusion is wrong because you are talking about europe and do not see the whole world.

letīs say it like this: 30 years ago there have not been that much broken mobile phones in europe as now - and i am pretty sure that since the netherlands lost the final in 2010 against spain in the football WC there are even more broken mobile phones.

so following your logic the netherlands are responsable for broken mobile phones.

the number of terror attacks WORLDWIDE is dramatically increasing since bush went into iraq. that means even when there are still not more attacks than 0,1 % are happening in europe that there are automatically more attacks there.

and YES the refugee crisis brought also a number of people what should not be here but this is a circumstance what should not blame the majority of the refugees who are NOT terrorists. this is also caused by the NUMBER of people and not on the percentage of terrorists inside this group.

you know HOW many deadly problems we have on this planet when we exclude terror?
letīs talk about drugs, letīs talk about AIDS letīs talk about other imported crimes what are killing THOUSANDS of people every fucking day in europe.
if you do not want that you have to make a wall around your country - stop all flights, cars and ships in and out and stop to negotiate with other countries and you will be fine.
welcome to stone age !

you guys have the talent not to see the whole thing. you have the idea that one group of people is responsable for all and everything and you forget that we indeed have MUCH bigger problems we are used to live with already.
you also forget that the problem you want to resolve is getting bigger if you cut them off and donīt even try to change something. you mismatch cause and effect in all and everything no matter if it is regards to economy or humanity.
farseeing is not your talent but this is what we need in this case.
and this is why we do NOT NEED silly ideas from people who think that their own misfortune is made by others as themselves.
Are you referring to the number of terrorist attacks in the West or those in the ME?

The ME ones have been going on for a lot longer. Remember Israel had to put up a wall, that works fine, to reduce the problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

At least check Google to see if your logic isn't bullshit.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:40 AM   #134
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by druid66 View Post
not to mention biggest disease of all: religion.
since christianity becomes legal in europe it brings mass murderings, genocides, crusades, wars and many more.
i did my reading and i can support my opinion with historical facts if someone wanna argue.
religion is worse shit ever.
true !
and not only foreign religions also our own is still used for some ugly things.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:58 AM   #135
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Are you referring to the number of terrorist attacks in the West or those in the ME?

The ME ones have been going on for a lot longer. Remember Israel had to put up a wall, that works fine, to reduce the problem.
says WHO ???

A Look at the Israeli West Bank Barrier Wall

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

At least check Google to see if your logic isn't bullshit.
i think YOU should do that because than you would see that the number of terror attacks WORLDWIDE increased a lot.

worldwide means: in every country and that includes europe and NO WALL will stop that - it will make the hate bigger AND WITH THE HATE THE PROBLEM !

where do you think the MOST europeans and US citizens where killed - NO it is NOT in THEIR countries !!!

have you seen an ISIS beheading video what was made in Germany or in the US or any other part of the western world ???

they have been even killed in turkey because terrorists hate turks. WHAT A FUCK shall turkey do??? a muslim ban for a muslim country ????

you are SOOO FUCKING FAR from any reality and your logic seems to be on holidays.

if you want to hide yourself in your bedroom than do it. but it is not a solution for people who want a free world with free travel and free people.
bring all europeans all americans and all westerns OUT from all this countries and you will see how fast the worlds economy breaks in pieces.

you can not even think from 11.59 am to noon - so stop to try think and finding solutions - you are incapable for this task.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:37 AM   #136
CarlosTheGaucho
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 9,312
It would be incorrect to claim that Islamic terrorist attacks started with the migration crisis. In fact, in the light of history, the Islamic motivated violence (violent Jihad) never stopped since the inception of Islam in 622 AD (the year of hijra - migration to Medina as described above).

First of all, it's very important to use the correct terminology - this is not an "act of terror" in the western sense of the word. It's not a certain group wanting something in exchange for holding hostages or for threatening with more terror. This is an act of violent Jihad, entirely in line with the doctrine of Islam. The same doctrine based on which the early Caliphs attacked, conquered and subjugated their neighboring lands, spreading the Caliphate and establishing the rule of Islam.

Why the distinction - "violent" Jihad? Because not all forms of Jihad are violent.

The doctrine of Jihad ("struggle" or "struggle in the way of allah") has been sold to Westerners as a "misunderstood " concept. And it is quite true, but not in the way you may think.

A regular westerner will envision a Jihadist as somebody like the Charlie Hebdo or Bataclan assassins, as a Mujahedeen that blows himself up in a rival mosque, or as the Islamic state Jihadis conquering new territory in their Toyotas.

But this is just one part of jihad - called in the Islamic doctrine "Jihad by the sword".

There are several forms of Jihad described in the doctrine of Islam, including:

- Jihad of the heart (Jihad bis nafs)
- Jihad by the sword (Jihad bis Saif))
- Jihad by pen (Jihad bil qalam)
- Jihad by the word (Jihad bil lisan)
- Jihad by money

While the first one is rather spiritual and indeed does not extend to the Kuffir (non-Muslims) the primary goal of the other forms of Jihad is to struggle against non-muslims and to spread Islam.

Btw. if a follower of Islam claims that the "spiritual Jihad" is the only meaning of Jihad - he is purposefully silent about the rest of the doctrine - it is a form of deception.

The doctrine of Islam commands "every sane male that reaches puberty" to engage in Jihad, however Jihad is "no more obligatory as long as enough followers engage in it".

It also rewards "those that arm Jihadis the same as the Jihadis themselves". So if you want to get the highest reward of Heaven, you can either become a Jihadi yourself, or you can support one materially. This was proven to be a very smart and effective rule in order to spread Islam throughout the history.

Let's try to put together a couple of examples for better illustration:

Jihad of the heart (Jihad bis nafs)

- an example may be a follower of Islam working on his faith (for example hajj - the pilgrimage to Mecca, one of the pillars of Islam, could be considered to fall into this category), this is not much prevalent throughout the doctrine (estimated cca 2 pct. of all the verses in the doctrine related to Jihad)

Jihad by the sword (Jihad bil Saif)

This has been historically practiced either as an offensive jihad under Caliphs (first, second wave of Jihad + the conquests of the Ottoman empire) conquering territory and spreading Islam by force. Or as a defensive Jihad in case that anybody attacks Dar al Islam (the land ruled by Islam).

Ever since the last caliphate was officially terminated in 1924, there has been not so much in the way of "official" offensive Jihad, it is perpetrated mostly by various non governmental Jihadi groups.

Anyway a several examples of recent large scale application of Jihad that can be considered are for example:

- the bloody partition of India and Pakistan
- civil wars in Lebanon, Algeria, most of the Africa with Islamic presence
- the war between Iraq and Iran (Sunni vs. Shia - the Islamic republic of Iran called for defensive Jihad)
- trans national Islamic groups such as Al Qaeda, Al Shabab, Boko Haram, Taliban
- a post WW II Rohingya effort to establish an Islamic enclave inside Burma (Western Myanmar)
- Hamas and Fatah in PA - Jihad against the state of Israel
- the on going wave of Jihad coming from the Islamic communities in Europe and US

etc. etc.

Jihadi groups are present in pretty much every Islamic community around the world. Btw. I believe the recent truck using Jihadi from NYC was named Saifulo - this is a direct reference to the word Saif ("sword").

Anyway, the violent Jihad itself is not as dangerous at this point of time as the non-violent forms of Jihad. The Jihadis are, at this point of time, not likely to be strong enough to conquer the Western lands by the sword or by terror alone, therefore the relative danger is limited. One thing they already succeeded at though is to spread fear - just how many magazines re-printed the Mohammad cartoons? Zero?

They also successfully manage to bleed the Western governmental budgets on surveillance and law enforcement (unless your priority is to tackle online "hate speech" as in Sadiq Khan's London).

Anyway, if Islam would plan to take over the West in a way of migration and growing demographic share (as it is officially planned by the Muslim Brotherhood for example). And such as it is also entirely in line with the doctrine - "migration in the way of Allah", it is certainly not very smart if the Islamic communities in the West engage in violent Jihad.

But let's examine the non - violent forms of Jihad:

- Jihad by pen (Jihad bil qalam)

Various Islamic organizations work tirelessly in order to forbid and criminalize any criticism of Islam.

When was the last time you saw an open criticism of Islam in mainstream media?

Did you know that FBI, in September 2011, succumbed to the pressure from various Islamic organizations and terminated any anti-terror training materials and courses that would include the word "Islam" in it?

Who revived the "hate speech laws" to protect "religions" in UN in 1999? Well it was OIC ("the organization of Islamic cooperation")

Do you know that, for example the top Google search results for terms such as "Islam" or "Jihad" were suddenly modified in the summer last year, based on the initiative from the Texas Imam Omar Sulleyman?

And most of all - the invention of the, completely made up, and absurd term "Islamophobia" that is used to instantly shut down any criticism of Islam whatsoever (see Canadian motion 103 for a recent application).

This is btw. entirely in line with Sha'ria principle "no criticism of Islam is allowed".

Instead a positive image of Islam is spread - example - most of the recent students at the politically correct schools will definitely know about the so called Islamic "Golden age". But they may have a hard time to answer properly how did Islam spread throughout the history.

- Jihad by the word (Jihad bil lisan)

An example are these frequent "interfaith" gatherings. A Bishop, Rabbi and an Imam sit down and of course you only hear the early, Meccan verses in the Qu'ran, that we are all brothers in the Abrahamic faith, that there's no compulsion in religion, and no part of the latter, Medinan doctrine targeted against non-Muslims (that abrogates the earlier verses) is ever mentioned.

The Bishop and Rabbi don't challenge that since they are either afraid to, or more likely, they themselves know very little about the doctrine of Islam. It feels nice, yet it is again a form of deception.

- Jihad by money

Did you know that, approximately 70 pct. of the Mosques in US are supposed to be financed from Saudi Arabia?

Did you know that pretty much all the Islamic literature and services in the US and western prisons (very fertile ground for new converts) is also often donated by Saudi Arabia or Qatar?

These are just marginal examples, but anytime there's another, megalomaniac, Islamic center opened in the city near you, keep in mind that it has, according to the doctrine of Islam, also its distinct political purpose.
__________________
Carl Borowitz | CTG Media | skype: carlosprague | cb |at| ctgmedia |dot| net | Did your ad revenue drop by 40 pct. or more last year? | Read My Educational Series | Read my Adult Biz Chronicles |
CarlosTheGaucho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #137
PR_Glen
Confirmed User
 
PR_Glen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Nowadays jews are being terrorised by muslim youth in Amsterdam. We have come full circle!
Are they? well then they should be arrested. Nobody is sticking up for criminals here.
__________________
Webmaster Support for Pimp Roll
and Contact for Paid Per View
ICQ: 1 5 0 5 5 7 1 6 7 Skype: HitMan.b52
Email: webmaster at pimproll dot com
PR_Glen is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:17 AM   #138
CaptainHowdy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
 
CaptainHowdy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Happy in the dark.
Posts: 76,291










CaptainHowdy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:44 AM   #139
Sarn
WWW
 
Sarn's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Russia
Posts: 5,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho View Post
...
This is btw. entirely in line with Sha'ria principle "no criticism of Islam is allowed".
...
it impossible to stop terrorism with criticism
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:17 AM   #140
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
was it too many information you got when you searched how many idiots did something crazy in YOUR countries in new year?

and WHERE did you get the information that this idiots are refugees?

do you think refugees are welcomed with a BMW in Germany ?

ask that questions yourself and if you not come to the result that you are fucking stupid haters with IQ below zero - nobody can help you.
Go research the question yourself and see what you come up with. Use current information for the last 10 years and not refer back to older info to make it look right.

No economic migrants congregate in Germany by walking through safe countries because Germany gives them more. They do not register in the first safe country because that would stop them getting to the most benefits. Therefore economic migrants.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:26 AM   #141
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
nope - typical idiots.
but in fact germany was always crazy on new year as long as i can remember.

the only funny part on that is that this kind of fireworks are illegal exported from poland to germany. Poland is one of the countries what is strict against refugees and imigration but much more Germans have been killed from the illegal fireworks from Poland as from islam terrorists.
Germans killed by fireworks.

Germans killed by the terrorist.



Czech killed by terrorists.

For someone who claims to be intelligent, you're a dope.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:40 AM   #142
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
Why there are so many migrants integrated well into US society and so few in countries like Belgium or France ?
Quote:
3.3 million Muslims
Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015. This means that Muslims made up about 1% of the total U.S. population (about 322 million people in 2015), and we estimate that that share will double by 2050
Quote:
The real answer is just one in twenty ? but Britons believe it to be almost one in six. That would mean there were almost 10 million Muslims in the UK when in reality there are 2.8 million. Britons also think the UK's Muslim population is growing much faster than it is.
Quote:
The CIA World Factbook places it at 5?10%. A Pew Forum study, published in January 2011, estimated 4.7 million Muslims in France in 2010 (and forecasted 6.9 million in 2030). According to Jean-Paul Gourévitch, there were 7.7 million Muslims( about 11 percent of the population) in metropolitan France in 2011.
Quote:
The exact number of Muslims in Europe is unknown. According to estimates by the Pew Forum, the total number of Muslims in Europe (excluding Turkey) in 2010 was about 44 million (6% of the total population), including 19 million (3.8% of the population) in the European Union.
Numbers and concentration. You will have problems as the Muslim community grows.


Islamic terrorist attacks in USA.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:54 AM   #143
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Numbers and concentration. You will have problems as the Muslim community grows.


Islamic terrorist attacks in USA.
donīt you understand that the whole world will have problems with that?

why do you want to outsource this problem and wait?
because than you hope that you will not see it anymore ????

what do you think will happen in 10 or 20 years after THEY ALL KNOW that we hate them and donīt even let them in our countries or help the ones who need help?

are you REALLY that dumb that you are unable to count 1+1 together?

WHAT do you want to do against people who are moving to islam in czech and get radicalized there?

WHAT do you want to do against the HUNDRED THOUSAND of AMERICAN BORN PRISONERS who join the radicalized islam in us jails?

Quote:
In 2016, the total Muslim population in the United States reached approximately 3.3 million (0.9% of the U.S. population). Yet in the years between 2001 and 2014 it has been estimate that one quarter of a million U.S. convicts converted to Islam in the U.S. prison system,[1] making prison converts to Islam just from those years (not counting prison converts to Islam before or since then) account for a significant proportion of all Muslims in the United States overall.

In 2011, Pew Research Center data estimated that Muslims made up 9% of the 1,598,780 United States inmates in state and federal prisons despite Muslims being only 0.8% of the general U.S. population in the year prior.[16]

In US federal prisons alone, "tens of thousands of federal prison inmates have converted to Islam while serving time[... While m]ost do not subscribe to a violent interpretation of the faith, [...] it takes only a few to create a threat, according to Mark Hamm, a professor at Indiana State University who specializes in the field of prison radicalization.
source

you do not have answers !!!!
you do not have solutions!!!!
you do not even have a brain!!!
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:55 AM   #144
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
These guys always have the problem of closing down on others. Look, if you put all the trumpet worshipers in a big bag and blindfolded with the baseball bat on it you'll never hit a wrong one.

this is exactly how it is in their small broken world with respect to foreigners. They do not talk about the millions of people who are absolutely harmless. They talk about the few hundred of them who are just human garbage. but as soon you try to show them what they say with an example they start to offense.

the simple logic in that is, that they will NEVER understand arguments because they are
simply too dumb too under educated and too full of hate against themself.
they need other enemies because they are unable to kick their own asses.
Islam teaches followers to kill or subjugate non-believers. It also teaches followers to stay separate from other religions, which has now been changed to destroy other forms of Islam. Mohammed killed fellow Arabs for not being Muslims from the beginning of his campaign to subjugate Mecca. All this is worshipped in Islam and written in the Quran.

The actual number of Muslims killing other Muslims in countries where they are a dominant proportion of the population should tell any logical thinker that Islam has a problem. It's not a few hundred, it's millions of Muslims who believe in violence as a tool to spread their ideology. The problem in the West is they are now teaching it to their children.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #145
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post

and sure i will not go to mekka -
Quote:
WARNING: Only Muslims are allowed to enter the city of Mecca. The penalty is deportation from the country. Documentation will be checked upon entry and anyone not showing proof of being a Muslim will be denied entry. As a solitary exception, the Mecca bus terminal (outside city limits) is open to all.
You are stupid and fell for that one.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:12 PM   #146
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
very good points. However, thats the thing with instutionalized religions I believe...take a look at all these Christian missionairs or Jehova witnesses...they all want to expand their population of sheep.
If there ever will be one thing that will defeat Islam, it will be critical thought.
I bet that all these brainwashing imams will be so unhappy with it.
We gave up spreading religion by force centuries ago. Islam commands that they spread Islam by force.

Jesus taught the parable of the good Samaritan. Islam teaches a different way.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:23 PM   #147
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
donīt you understand that the whole world will have problems with that?

why do you want to outsource this problem and wait?
because than you hope that you will not see it anymore ????

what do you think will happen in 10 or 20 years after THEY ALL KNOW that we hate them and donīt even let them in our countries or help the ones who need help?

are you REALLY that dumb that you are unable to count 1+1 together?

WHAT do you want to do against people who are moving to islam in czech and get radicalized there?

WHAT do you want to do against the HUNDRED THOUSAND of AMERICAN BORN PRISONERS who join the radicalized islam in us jails?



source

you do not have answers !!!!
you do not have solutions!!!!
you do not even have a brain!!!
And your solution to educate them away from Islam, will work?

https://www.google.cz/search?dcr=0&e...igious+schools

The evidence says NO!

Who is going to radicalise Czech people to become Muslims, if there are none in Czech? Once again you display your lack of logical thought.

I do quick searches on Google and come up with the facts I find. You talk from the heart. Which is biased.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:34 PM   #148
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 2,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

I do quick searches on Google and come up with the facts I find. You talk from the heart. Which is biased.
THIS is exactly how your knowledge looks like.
sometimes you do not even look at the sources where you get the shit from.

you try to find the sources what proves YOUR idea.

there are billions of people out there MUCH MORE intelligent as you are I am.
do you think none of them ever have thought about such ideas?

the world is too complicated for you paul. you should stop to think about things that you will never understand in a trillion years.

if you do not recognize the connections in the world history and do not see that hate and lock out NEVER was a solution then try it again in the next life to understand. because in this you will not get it anymore
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:16 PM   #149
Paul Markham
Too old to care
 
Paul Markham's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: On the sofa, watching TV or doing my jigsaws.
Posts: 48,113
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnmI9eFzO9A&t=28s

BBC Panorama report.

So much for educating them.













Proof that immigration should be very strictly controlled. So the country accepting them only takes the best and those that are needed. The EU says no to that idea and the uk makes very scant claims to control it. The first rule should be 5 years working before a penny is given in benefits.
__________________
Paul Markham Content



Skype paulmarkham1
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #150
Bladewire
StraightBro
 
Bladewire's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Monarch Beach, CA USA
Posts: 35,198
GFY is an echo chamber of your non adult industry foreigner alt-right propaganda posting it here all day every day with multiple fake nics has just pushed people to post on XBiz to do business & get away from your shit
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
enrichment, firework, c43luiwjkf8, cultural, germany
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright Đ 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.