Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2016, 04:56 AM   #251
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
How often does it break?
Hi, I'm not sure to understand. Can you tell me what you are talking about please?
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:32 AM   #252
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
New sponsor integrated! BUDDYPROFITS
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 05:03 AM   #253
Facer66
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkules View Post
Hit me up, I will give you a link (do not want to spam here).
Can you send give me the link as well for the external player?

Thx
Facer66 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 11:00 AM   #254
tornell
Confirmed User
 
tornell's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Hi, thank you for this suggestion. We will check if we can do something about it ;)

thank you
__________________
NEW TGP/MGP WORDPRESS PLUGIN!
tornell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:07 PM   #255
QCLOVESEX
Registered User
 
QCLOVESEX's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Mtl
Posts: 69
hi Wp-Script, I have buy both plugins and theme 2 days ago.

Can you add me on ICQ 21210730 I have some question for u. I was trying to contact you on your website, but an error was occured.
QCLOVESEX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 10:52 AM   #256
myadultsitez
Registered User
 
myadultsitez's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 33
Purchased this script recently and it's one of the best I've seen. I have a few requests that could make it even better, do we add them here ?
myadultsitez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 11:46 PM   #257
MzAva
Registered User
 
MzAva's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Australia
Posts: 21
Everything is working perfectly for me, although it grabs the titles but not the descriptions, is there a way to grab descriptions, I have enabled it in options but it doesn't work.

Thanks
MzAva is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 04:56 AM   #258
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCLOVESEX View Post
hi Wp-Script, I have buy both plugins and theme 2 days ago.

Can you add me on ICQ 21210730 I have some question for u. I was trying to contact you on your website, but an error was occured.
Try:

Skype: themabiz
__________________


I have been using them for over ten years now for my adult sites and I am very happy with their services.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:25 AM   #259
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCLOVESEX View Post
hi Wp-Script, I have buy both plugins and theme 2 days ago.

Can you add me on ICQ 21210730 I have some question for u. I was trying to contact you on your website, but an error was occured.
I've added you on ICQ ;)
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:28 AM   #260
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by myadultsitez View Post
Purchased this script recently and it's one of the best I've seen. I have a few requests that could make it even better, do we add them here ?
Thank you for your message! We are installing on our shop an idea and feedback location. We do our best to release it as soon as possible ;)
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:29 AM   #261
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzAva View Post
Everything is working perfectly for me, although it grabs the titles but not the descriptions, is there a way to grab descriptions, I have enabled it in options but it doesn't work.

Thanks
Can you tell me with what source you encounter this problem please?
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 04:59 AM   #262
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
New sponsor integrated: NUBILE FILMS

You don't have to update your WP-Script plugin, the source is already available in your VOD grabber page ;)
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 03:12 AM   #263
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
New tube integrated: STILEPROJECT

No update required, StileProject is already available in your VOD grabber page ;)

Click here to learn more
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 05:56 PM   #264
jkim88
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3
WAMP server problem

I installed on a WAMP server and always get this error when I enter my Key. Any idea why?
"This site has been already associated with another license key. Please use only one account with only one license key"
jkim88 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:12 AM   #265
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkim88 View Post
I installed on a WAMP server and always get this error when I enter my Key. Any idea why?
"This site has been already associated with another license key. Please use only one account with only one license key"
Hi, this is strange. I've made a test on local and it works. Can you tell me what URL you are using please? (for example localhost..., 127.0.0.1..., etc.)
Thanks!
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 10:54 AM   #266
MyPornoMovie
Adult Content Provider
 
MyPornoMovie's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
For the moment there's no demo. But if you want to test, the better solution is to try the free versions of the plugin and the theme on your site. You can grab videos from 16 sponsors for free if you want: https://www.wp-script.com/partners-sources/
Hey whats your name man are you or do you know someone by the name Sebastien Pauthenet? Feel free to message me on ICQ or Skype very important thanks.
__________________
__________________________________________________
The Professional Choice in Made to Order Custom Adult Video



Email: MyPornoMovie
Skype: [email protected]
ICQ:709720591
MyPornoMovie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:30 AM   #267
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
New Sponsor integrated: SPUNKYCASH

No plugin update required, SpunkyCash videos are already available in your WP-Script grabber.

Click here to learn more...
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:49 AM   #268
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
New Tube integrated: DRTUBER

No plugin update required, DrTuber is already available in your WP-Script VOD grabber.

Click here to learn more...
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:59 AM   #269
Adultie
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 63
Looks very good and promissing. Maybe i will start next week with setup more of a joomla guy, but lets give WP a try
Adultie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:06 AM   #270
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis-MT View Post
Looks very good and promissing. Maybe i will start next week with setup more of a joomla guy, but lets give WP a try
Thank you guy! Do not hesitate to revert to me should you have any queries ;)
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 01:05 PM   #271
silviuh90
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 46
Very cool and useful plugin! Congratulation for your work!
silviuh90 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:25 AM   #272
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviuh90 View Post
Very cool and useful plugin! Congratulation for your work!
Thank you! This is nice ;)
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 12:27 AM   #273
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
New Tube integrated: NUVID

No plugin update required, NuVid is already available in your WP-Script VOD grabber.

Click here to learn more...
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 10:35 PM   #274
digitaldivas
..I Heart Cannibal Corpse
 
digitaldivas's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 4,322
Ok well I bought the theme and so far, support is pretty lacking... I love the look though and if this guy would get back to me, I'd use it forever. Let's hope I hear from him soon. This is a pretty high traffic tube.
__________________
...
digitaldivas is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 07:55 AM   #275
cybermike
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Ny
Posts: 3,884
Think I asked a long time ago.. but when using sponsor feeds anyway to have ads for those sponsors?
__________________

Hey surfers how about some Cam Girls or The Best Porn Sites
cybermike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:28 AM   #276
Brian mike
TC Network
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.TanCenter.net
Posts: 4,263
samething here, with all due respect this WP-Script guy is not the easier to reach but once he get to you problem will be solved. But i feel you mate

I have get my part of the problem with that script and finaly resolved most of it by doing a new installation on each 7 sites ... but now everything works fine on my end.

hit me up on skype will see if i can help you fix the issue.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:19 AM   #277
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldivas View Post
Ok well I bought the theme and so far, support is pretty lacking... I love the look though and if this guy would get back to me, I'd use it forever. Let's hope I hear from him soon. This is a pretty high traffic tube.
Hi, sorry for the delay. We do our best to answer to the support tickets as quick as possible.
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:22 AM   #278
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermike View Post
Think I asked a long time ago.. but when using sponsor feeds anyway to have ads for those sponsors?
We're still developing this add-on. When activated, it will display automatically banners related to the category and the sponsor of the video's watching by your visitor ;).

We do our best to release it as soon as possible.
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:24 AM   #279
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
samething here, with all due respect this WP-Script guy is not the easier to reach but once he get to you problem will be solved. But i feel you mate

I have get my part of the problem with that script and finaly resolved most of it by doing a new installation on each 7 sites ... but now everything works fine on my end.

hit me up on skype will see if i can help you fix the issue.
Thank you for your support Brian ;)
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 11:13 AM   #280
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
New Tube integrated: VIPTUBE

No plugin update required, VipTube is already available in your WP-Script VOD grabber.

Click here to learn more...
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 09:29 AM   #281
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
New WP-Script VOD Grabber plugin version released: 1.4.9
  • Added: Multi thumbs filter in the VOD grabber page to sort partners
  • Added: Notification message with informations concerning the last auto import execution
  • Updated: Fully translated in Polish
  • Fixed: Minor bugs
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 04:32 PM   #282
digitaldivas
..I Heart Cannibal Corpse
 
digitaldivas's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 4,322
...NO IDEA why I have to have a goddamn script plugin to use this thing. Also it does not work in password protected areas, it is also incompatible with wordfence plugin, which alot of people use. Blah.
__________________
...
digitaldivas is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #283
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitaldivas View Post
...NO IDEA why I have to have a goddamn script plugin to use this thing. Also it does not work in password protected areas, it is also incompatible with wordfence plugin, which alot of people use. Blah.
Hi, I'm sorry to read that. We will work on the WordFence compatibility. Concerning "password protected areas" can you develop please? Thank you
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:10 AM   #284
digitaldivas
..I Heart Cannibal Corpse
 
digitaldivas's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: California
Posts: 4,322
thanks for your response
__________________
...
digitaldivas is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:01 AM   #285
Zeiss
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2012
Location: With your mom
Posts: 5,190
Some videos have ads in them. Example - Adult blonde slut hurts i and takes large cock – WP-Script Demo

Are those ads from the video source or they are customizable? I do not see any invideo adspaces in Customizing>Advertising.
Also, do feeds have thumb images? I do not see any in WP-Script Demo
__________________


Adult Webmasters Guides
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:53 AM   #286
Brian mike
TC Network
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.TanCenter.net
Posts: 4,263
WP-Script can you hit me up on skype please .
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:25 AM   #287
bgmen
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 154
I bought the script but it doesn't work properly with BuddyProfits. When I select a concrete site, it imports videos from all Buddy sites.
bgmen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 08:55 AM   #288
Brian mike
TC Network
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.TanCenter.net
Posts: 4,263
bump
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 03:26 AM   #289
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiss View Post
Some videos have ads in them. Example - Adult blonde slut hurts i and takes large cock ? WP-Script Demo

Are those ads from the video source or they are customizable? I do not see any invideo adspaces in Customizing>Advertising.
Also, do feeds have thumb images? I do not see any in WP-Script Demo
Hi, you don't see advertising as overlay in the player because it's an embed player but don't worry we will change it for the next update of the theme ;)

Concerning feeds with thumbs we will check it quickly.
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 03:29 AM   #290
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmen View Post
I bought the script but it doesn't work properly with BuddyProfits. When I select a concrete site, it imports videos from all Buddy sites.
This is strange. We will check it
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:46 AM   #291
bgmen
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 154
Any updates about Buddy Profits?
bgmen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:08 AM   #292
desmoines
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 834
does the tube come with pre-assigned sponsor banners underneath each video?

ie, wojuld video from sextronix have a sextronix banner under it, or how easy is it to provide banners with your provide sponsor videos ?

can other sponsors be manually added ?
__________________

GFY





desmoines is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 07:48 PM   #293
desmoines
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 834
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Yes you can change title and description like any other WordPress posts. In other words, there is no integrated spin engine in the grabber
i guess that should be your next plugin



.
__________________

GFY





desmoines is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 03:56 AM   #294
ChrisYAZ
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 73
Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the Titles that are embedded in the player?
ChrisYAZ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 02:44 AM   #295
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmen View Post
Any updates about Buddy Profits?
Hi,

We have made several imports with BuddyProfits and all is ok. Can you tell me what problem do you encounter exactly with this source please?
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 02:49 AM   #296
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmoines View Post

i guess that should be your next plugin
Yes we are working on it ;)
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 02:50 AM   #297
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisYAZ View Post
Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the Titles that are embedded in the player?
For example in Pornhub player?
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 04:56 AM   #298
WP-Script
Confirmed User
 
WP-Script's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 449
We are very excited to release the new version of WP-Script tube theme 1.1.7!

This version comes out with a looooooong list of new features, new options and minor bug fixes.

See Live preview (including all new features)



NEW FEATURES ADDED
  • New graphic style "Realism" available for a brand new look!
  • A Fixed sidebar when scrolling is now available (integrated as option)
  • Advertising overlay are now integrated for embed video player too
  • Thumbnail image are now integrated in the RSS feed
  • Logo watermark are now integrated for embed video player too
  • Pornstars taxonomy are now available just like categories or tags (WP-Script Grabber now imports Pornstars too)
  • List of pornstars are now displayed under the video player like categories and tags
  • A new Pornstars template page is available. It displays a list of pornstars sorted alphabetically
  • A new Scroll to top button has been added
  • A new Video shortcode field is available in the post video informations, in addition to Video URL and Embed code
  • New Reddit, Tumblr and Odnoklassniki share buttons under video player are now available
  • The [More videos] button in video block widget has been improved and colorized

NEW THEME OPTIONS ADDED
  • Option to choose between "Flat" or "Realism" graphic style
  • Option to choose to enable fixed sidebar when scrolling
  • Option to choose between 3 thumbnail sizes: small (fast loading), medium (normal loading) or large (long loading)
  • Textarea Option to paste meta code to verify your domain for affiliate programs (for example hubtraffic)
  • Thumbnails rotation is now integrated as option
  • Share buttons and rating under the video player are now integrated as option

BUG FIXED
  • Logo watermark display issue fixed
  • Minor bugs fixed

We hope you'll enjoy this new version of WP-Script Tube Theme!

You can submit your ideas. We listen and develop our products for simplifying your life as hell!

Have a nice biz!
__________________
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #299
bgmen
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
Hi,

We have made several imports with BuddyProfits and all is ok. Can you tell me what problem do you encounter exactly with this source please?
Their rss feed is broken.. So the problem isn't with your script. Try to select a concrete site and then import the content - the script imports all the content, not only the selected one.
bgmen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 02:47 PM   #300
Brian mike
TC Network
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.TanCenter.net
Posts: 4,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by WP-Script View Post
We are very excited to release the new version of WP-Script tube theme 1.1.7!

This version comes out with a looooooong list of new features, new options and minor bug fixes.

See Live preview (including all new features)



NEW FEATURES ADDED
  • New graphic style "Realism" available for a brand new look!
  • A Fixed sidebar when scrolling is now available (integrated as option)
  • Advertising overlay are now integrated for embed video player too
  • Thumbnail image are now integrated in the RSS feed
  • Logo watermark are now integrated for embed video player too
  • Pornstars taxonomy are now available just like categories or tags (WP-Script Grabber now imports Pornstars too)
  • List of pornstars are now displayed under the video player like categories and tags
  • A new Pornstars template page is available. It displays a list of pornstars sorted alphabetically
  • A new Scroll to top button has been added
  • A new Video shortcode field is available in the post video informations, in addition to Video URL and Embed code
  • New Reddit, Tumblr and Odnoklassniki share buttons under video player are now available
  • The [More videos] button in video block widget has been improved and colorized

NEW THEME OPTIONS ADDED
  • Option to choose between "Flat" or "Realism" graphic style
  • Option to choose to enable fixed sidebar when scrolling
  • Option to choose between 3 thumbnail sizes: small (fast loading), medium (normal loading) or large (long loading)
  • Textarea Option to paste meta code to verify your domain for affiliate programs (for example hubtraffic)
  • Thumbnails rotation is now integrated as option
  • Share buttons and rating under the video player are now integrated as option

BUG FIXED
  • Logo watermark display issue fixed
  • Minor bugs fixed

We hope you'll enjoy this new version of WP-Script Tube Theme!

You can submit your ideas. We listen and develop our products for simplifying your life as hell!

Have a nice biz!
Good Stuff, I will upgrade my 7 tube today
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
wp-script, sources, plugin, http://www.wp-script.com, feeds, system, wordpress, videos, time, save, grabing, smart, free, grab, programmation, required, options, intuitive, fly, manage, contact, job, bandwidth, grabbing, queries
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.