Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2021, 03:04 PM   #301
Antonio Montana
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Svenborgia
Posts: 28
First Month - $3
Second Month - $83.12
Current Month (so far) - $359

My traffic is 70K/day and I usually get between 2-8 sign-ups a day and verified sign-ups range from 0-5. Only been promoting them for three months so hope to see those numbers keep going up!
Antonio Montana is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 01:14 PM   #302
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
I hear CB implement games for models to play with users. Do stripchat plan to go with this trend?
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 01:54 PM   #303
williamsevenup
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 143
im having a good time with stripcash - Alex is my AM, responsive and helpful;

they made a mistake on one of my payout sending to wrong account TBH its taken longer than it should have to resolve - but that being said im just waiting on a final confirmation from my bank now in a couple days i will know 100%;

I get averaging around 7-10% of signups becoming spenders; makes circa $3 earned per signup but on revshare so this number could go up over time
(some of my traffic gets cookied for CB, but there its around $1.5 earned per signup so not as good, and same traffic going right to CB didn't yield anything much)

Hitting around 3-8 signups a day, dont care verified or not both can be spenders

Have caught what I would consider a couple baby whales;

also had 1 model signup and get me a $50 bonus, no idea where she came from but her profile is nice to see! haha

Only sending about 2500 clicks a month at the moment, SEO traffic; scaling it up slow and steady
__________________
AMA SEO or Wordpress

My best performing cams network | Club Brandy
williamsevenup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 02:24 PM   #304
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsevenup View Post
im having a good time with stripcash - Alex is my AM, responsive and helpful;

they made a mistake on one of my payout sending to wrong account TBH its taken longer than it should have to resolve - but that being said im just waiting on a final confirmation from my bank now in a couple days i will know 100%;

I get averaging around 7-10% of signups becoming spenders; makes circa $3 earned per signup but on revshare so this number could go up over time
(some of my traffic gets cookied for CB, but there its around $1.5 earned per signup so not as good, and same traffic going right to CB didn't yield anything much)

Hitting around 3-8 signups a day, dont care verified or not both can be spenders

Have caught what I would consider a couple baby whales;

also had 1 model signup and get me a $50 bonus, no idea where she came from but her profile is nice to see! haha

Only sending about 2500 clicks a month at the moment, SEO traffic; scaling it up slow and steady
Nice gj.
Im too working on scaling up arm. After around 1-2 years i have now a good base with steady income.
Got a lot of thrash traffic, but here and there there is a good spender start to have fun for a long time.

Hope stripchat will go on rising and implement cool new features in future.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 03:44 AM   #305
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 22,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsevenup View Post
im having a good time with stripcash - Alex is my AM, responsive and helpful;

they made a mistake on one of my payout sending to wrong account TBH its taken longer than it should have to resolve - but that being said im just waiting on a final confirmation from my bank now in a couple days i will know 100%;

I get averaging around 7-10% of signups becoming spenders; makes circa $3 earned per signup but on revshare so this number could go up over time
(some of my traffic gets cookied for CB, but there its around $1.5 earned per signup so not as good, and same traffic going right to CB didn't yield anything much)

Hitting around 3-8 signups a day, dont care verified or not both can be spenders

Have caught what I would consider a couple baby whales;

also had 1 model signup and get me a $50 bonus, no idea where she came from but her profile is nice to see! haha

Only sending about 2500 clicks a month at the moment, SEO traffic; scaling it up slow and steady
It is really not bad for the amount of traffic you are sending, it has to be of a good quality obviously.

j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 07:40 AM   #306
williamsevenup
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockept93 View Post
Nice gj.
Im too working on scaling up arm. After around 1-2 years i have now a good base with steady income.
Got a lot of thrash traffic, but here and there there is a good spender start to have fun for a long time.

Hope stripchat will go on rising and implement cool new features in future.
Nice great to read that - feel like im on the right track- defo in it for the long haul!
__________________
AMA SEO or Wordpress

My best performing cams network | Club Brandy
williamsevenup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 07:41 AM   #307
williamsevenup
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
It is really not bad for the amount of traffic you are sending, it has to be of a good quality obviously.

I certainly believe in quality over quantity, now just need more quantity while maintaining quality :D
__________________
AMA SEO or Wordpress

My best performing cams network | Club Brandy
williamsevenup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 09:41 AM   #308
zijlstravideo
Confirmed User
 
zijlstravideo's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 805
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockept93 View Post
I hear CB implement games for models to play with users. Do stripchat plan to go with this trend?
It's more that they now allow models to play certain games on stream (like Twitch).

Since this is a bit of a grey area in legal terms and CB likely wants to avoid getting sued by Nintendo, they "fixed" it by only allowing games listed on their list of approved games, which are submitted by the developers/studios.
__________________
Contact: email
zijlstravideo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 11:29 AM   #309
zerovic
Confirmed User
 
zerovic's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,035
I'm about to start promoting them in the upcoming days. I'm currently pushing Chaturbate and my Cambuilder whitelabels.. We'll see how it goes.
zerovic is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 12:26 PM   #310
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovic View Post
I'm about to start promoting them in the upcoming days. I'm currently pushing Chaturbate and my Cambuilder whitelabels.. We'll see how it goes.
Hope you share here some infos after a while!
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 01:31 PM   #311
williamsevenup
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 143
I just started sending traffic to a WL, its been live 2 days, trying to make a few change sto color and logo etc -

so far doesnt seem to be doing as good as just stripchat main - has anyone experienced improvements going to WL or tested between the 2?
and a/b testing my traffic right now

is the real reason people love WL is that people might remembe the name and come back even if they forget their account and make a new one?
__________________
AMA SEO or Wordpress

My best performing cams network | Club Brandy
williamsevenup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 02:12 PM   #312
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsevenup View Post
I just started sending traffic to a WL, its been live 2 days, trying to make a few change sto color and logo etc -

so far doesnt seem to be doing as good as just stripchat main - has anyone experienced improvements going to WL or tested between the 2?
and a/b testing my traffic right now

is the real reason people love WL is that people might remembe the name and come back even if they forget their account and make a new one?
The main reason to use a WL is that spenders make often new accounts and with the main domain you would loose them.

I dont saw any differences. Maybe your wl name, logo style is bad to have this effect.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 02:38 PM   #313
williamsevenup
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockept93 View Post
The main reason to use a WL is that spenders make often new accounts and with the main domain you would loose them.

I dont saw any differences. Maybe your wl name, logo style is bad to have this effect.
Thanks for that insight! Im gonna gather some data and will test variations - so far the numbers are too small to make any conclusions anyway
__________________
AMA SEO or Wordpress

My best performing cams network | Club Brandy
williamsevenup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 01:58 AM   #314
dzhanova
Confirmed User
 
dzhanova's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockept93 View Post
I hear CB implement games for models to play with users. Do stripchat plan to go with this trend?
we'll smth cool besides current "wheel of fortune", for sure !
__________________
Your best AM Skype: live:dzhanova
https://stripcash.com/sign-up/SC-star
dzhanova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 01:04 AM   #315
TurboB
Confirmed User
 
TurboB's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 980
In the new statistic dashboard - how to move to the right to see your earnings?
I can see only these tabs:
TurboB is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 06:59 AM   #316
dzhanova
Confirmed User
 
dzhanova's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeklinis View Post
In the new statistic dashboard - how to move to the right to see your earnings?
I can see only these tabs:
it's scrolling to the right
__________________
Your best AM Skype: live:dzhanova
https://stripcash.com/sign-up/SC-star
dzhanova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 07:05 AM   #317
dzhanova
Confirmed User
 
dzhanova's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeklinis View Post
In the new statistic dashboard - how to move to the right to see your earnings?
I can see only these tabs:
if using mouse, hold "shift" and scroll
__________________
Your best AM Skype: live:dzhanova
https://stripcash.com/sign-up/SC-star
dzhanova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 07:52 AM   #318
TurboB
Confirmed User
 
TurboB's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzhanova View Post
if using mouse, hold "shift" and scroll
Thanks.

Very hidden method seems, but it works
TurboB is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:49 AM   #319
dzhanova
Confirmed User
 
dzhanova's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeklinis View Post
Thanks.

Very hidden method seems, but it works
we'll improve it and make more user friendly
__________________
Your best AM Skype: live:dzhanova
https://stripcash.com/sign-up/SC-star
dzhanova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 06:12 AM   #320
williamsevenup
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzhanova View Post
we'll improve it and make more user friendly
as an interrim perhaps you could add a note about holding shift somewhere on the screen?
__________________
AMA SEO or Wordpress

My best performing cams network | Club Brandy
williamsevenup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 04:59 PM   #321
dzhanova
Confirmed User
 
dzhanova's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsevenup View Post
as an interrim perhaps you could add a note about holding shift somewhere on the screen?
this way or another, we'll make clear
__________________
Your best AM Skype: live:dzhanova
https://stripcash.com/sign-up/SC-star
dzhanova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 12:00 AM   #322
pencocaste
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 72
Hello mates

I just wanna share with you my joy of reached the 1K in one month for the first time on StripChat

pencocaste is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 03:23 AM   #323
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Black Friday Promo
Dear Partners,


Black Friday approaches, and we prepared an excellent way for our members and affiliates to celebrate it:


Black Friday promotion: 100 extra free tokens when buying 50 USD or higher packages.

Begins : 2021-11-25 12:00 UTC
Ends : 2021-11-30 12:00 UTC
This time the promotion will massively boost rebuys as well, not only first buys. So make sure to push this period as hard as you can and utilize the higher conversion rate.


For any additional details, feel free to hit up your traffic manager.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 05:24 AM   #324
j3rkules
VIP
 
j3rkules's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 22,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencocaste View Post
Hello mates

I just wanna share with you my joy of reached the 1K in one month for the first time on StripChat

Good work. Keep it up.

j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:29 AM   #325
grzepa
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencocaste View Post
Hello mates

I just wanna share with you my joy of reached the 1K in one month for the first time on StripChat

Nice stats ! Are you promoting CB ? I'd like to see comparison
__________________
Like X-ART !!
grzepa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 12:13 PM   #326
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencocaste View Post
Hello mates

I just wanna share with you my joy of reached the 1K in one month for the first time on StripChat

Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 02:05 PM   #327
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencocaste View Post
Hello mates

I just wanna share with you my joy of reached the 1K in one month for the first time on StripChat

Nice!
And the month is not over yet and Black Friday promo is coming also. I'm sure your new record will be higher!
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 09:06 AM   #328
pencocaste
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
Good work. Keep it up.

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzepa View Post
Nice stats ! Are you promoting CB ? I'd like to see comparison
Thanks, yes I do, with chaturbate I make like 5K per month but I started promote it before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by lockept93 View Post
Nice!
And the month is not over yet and Black Friday promo is coming also. I'm sure your new record will be higher!
Yeah! I am at 1370, I think will I be reach the 1500
pencocaste is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 04:02 AM   #329
Advolk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencocaste View Post
Thank you


Thanks, yes I do, with chaturbate I make like 5K per month but I started promote it before





Yeah! I am at 1370, I think will I be reach the 1500
Hello. I would like to ask you. How many clicks per day do you have with this income? And how long have you been waiting for the first income since the placement of stripcash advertising materials on your sites? I also posted promotional materials from stripcash on my websites a few days ago. Thank you in advance.
Advolk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 11:07 AM   #330
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advolk View Post
Hello. I would like to ask you. How many clicks per day do you have with this income? And how long have you been waiting for the first income since the placement of stripcash advertising materials on your sites? I also posted promotional materials from stripcash on my websites a few days ago. Thank you in advance.
Click numbers wont help u to understand anything. Quality of traffic is the main factor. Someone with 1000 clicks daily can earn less than someone with 10 clicks daily.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 01:16 PM   #331
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
The final promotion of 2021
Dear Partners,


As the end of 2021 approaches, it's time for the year's most effective promotion. Historically, December is always a record month, and we do not expect anything less from this year:


Christmas promotion: 50% discount on 20.99 packages. Great offer for first buys.

Begins : 2021-12-23 12:00 UTC
Ends : 2021-12-28 12:00 UTC
New Year promotion: Free additional smaller packages with each purchase. Great offer for rebuys.

Begins : 2021-12-29 12:00 UTC
Ends : 2022-01-03 12:00 UTC
Use this month smartly, as it can set your growth up for 2022.



Well...tbh Dezember was historically always the worst month in the year ^^
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 04:33 PM   #332
pencocaste
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advolk View Post
Hello. I would like to ask you. How many clicks per day do you have with this income? And how long have you been waiting for the first income since the placement of stripcash advertising materials on your sites? I also posted promotional materials from stripcash on my websites a few days ago. Thank you in advance.
I use Twitter to promote stripcash, I have +1year promoting it and I catched a whale, this month I have more than s$2000
pencocaste is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 03:05 PM   #333
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencocaste View Post
I use Twitter to promote stripcash, I have +1year promoting it and I catched a whale, this month I have more than s$2000
I also have my main base from Twitter - but hell Twitter traffic is shitty. You need a lot of signups and luck to make it worth.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 09:44 AM   #334
money biz
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wilson View Post
First Month - $3
Second Month - $83.12
Current Month (so far) - $359

My traffic is 70K/day and I usually get between 2-8 sign-ups a day and verified sign-ups range from 0-5. Only been promoting them for three months so hope to see those numbers keep going up!

Hows it going these days?
money biz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 12:18 PM   #335
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by money biz View Post
Hows it going these days?
This promo works much better than black friday was. Also overall the 2nd half of Dez is much better than the 1st.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 01:56 PM   #336
TurboB
Confirmed User
 
TurboB's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 980
In a week 5 different members were refunded ~$600.

Did they masturbate for free?
TurboB is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 03:00 PM   #337
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboB View Post
In a week 5 different members were refunded ~$600.

Did they masturbate for free?
Sounds more like fraud and from the same person just creating multiple member accounts.

Don't know, but this happened to me at least.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 12:42 AM   #338
TurboB
Confirmed User
 
TurboB's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 980
So now I have everyday refunds of different users - $1200.
WTF is happening?
TurboB is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 02:07 AM   #339
e-god
Confirmed User
 
e-god's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: BabeLand
Posts: 1,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboB View Post
So now I have everyday refunds of different users - $1200.
WTF is happening?
At the end of the year dudes realized how much they spent on cam girls and want it back.
__________________
e-god is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 10:24 AM   #340
pencocaste
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockept93 View Post
I also have my main base from Twitter - but hell Twitter traffic is shitty. You need a lot of signups and luck to make it worth.
Hi Bro, I know that , I have 15 accounts sending traffic every single day. I have to tell you that I was inspired by you ( ultras ) to start promoting stripchat and I have to thank you a lot, the past month was amazing for me: +3K

pencocaste is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 08:34 PM   #341
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencocaste View Post
Hi Bro, I know that , I have 15 accounts sending traffic every single day. I have to tell you that I was inspired by you ( ultras ) to start promoting stripchat and I have to thank you a lot, the past month was amazing for me: +3K

I'm very happy to hear that. Congratulations!
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 02:23 AM   #342
drexl
Whale Hunter
 
drexl's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 930
It looks like on mobile visitors are offered the option to install an app, even on whitelabels. That's pretty cool!
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 03:15 AM   #343
redbusiness
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 291
One question guys: do you send your traffic to the original site from stripchat or to your whitelabels?
Is it possible to add the whitelabel to a subdomain? Would a whitelabe on a subdomain maybe increase the duration time on my domain entirely and bringt some seo benefits?

Greets
redbusiness is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 06:02 AM   #344
drexl
Whale Hunter
 
drexl's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbusiness View Post
One question guys: do you send your traffic to the original site from stripchat or to your whitelabels?
Is it possible to add the whitelabel to a subdomain? Would a whitelabe on a subdomain maybe increase the duration time on my domain entirely and bringt some seo benefits?

Greets
It is possible to bind a whitelabel to a subdomain, I've seen it in a demo site. I'm not sure the auto config will allow you this though so you might have to ping your account manager for this custom setup.

You won't get SEO benefits. Your whitelabel has a canonical tag referring to stripchat so any backlink and SEO juice goes to stripchat. Most whitelabel solutions work like this as it wouldn't make sense for Google to index identical sites. If you want SEO friendly then you can use the stripcash API to integrate with your site.
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 07:34 PM   #345
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
These promos really should be announced imo.

How it's going for everyone?
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 11:31 AM   #346
yajolik
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 10
Stripchat is done

Anyone know how to contact stripchat? They owe me a few hundred $ but after a dozen support tickets and 5 days they wont even respond to me. Few hundred not that much but I will earned it so it pisses me off. Dont become the next victim they will steal your funds then ghost you. FUCK STRIP CHAT AND ANY OTHER AFFILIATE THIEVES
yajolik is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 11:34 AM   #347
yajolik
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 10
Does anyone have contact info for stripchat? Been tyring to contact for almosta week now. Ever since they got hacked they stoped live chat support. I have made over 12 tickets and waited 6 days but no one from stripchat is responding. Are they currently hacked AGAIN or are they just trying to steal as much as they can before they fully disappear? FUCK STRIP CHAT AND ANY OTHER NUMBER SHAVERS!
yajolik is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 11:41 AM   #348
NickBaer
Nick Baer
 
NickBaer's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In Europe. Using high speed Internet to update my studios.
Posts: 1,338
Check your inbox for a welcome message from Dzhanova, your affiliate manager from StripCash.

Do they owe you as a Broadcaster, or Affiliate?
StripChat and StripCash are two separate offices.

Do you have a valid payment method on file with them?? From my experience, that's about the only way payments ever got fouled up.

Also, both have healthy minimum thresholds, but I as a broadcaster got paid just the other day and made the threshold. Got paid a day earlier than I thought I was going to get paid!



Quote:
Originally Posted by yajolik View Post
Does anyone have contact info for stripchat? Been tyring to contact for almosta week now. Ever since they got hacked they stoped live chat support. I have made over 12 tickets and waited 6 days but no one from stripchat is responding. Are they currently hacked AGAIN or are they just trying to steal as much as they can before they fully disappear? FUCK STRIP CHAT AND ANY OTHER NUMBER SHAVERS!
__________________
Made my first porno in 1986. Sold my first VHS in 1993. Did my first live Cam in 1994. Coach-Karl.com NickBaerGallery.com I host with MojoHost.com and To Buy or Sell Sites Imagine AI Content
NickBaer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 12:27 PM   #349
lockept93
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by yajolik View Post
Anyone know how to contact stripchat? They owe me a few hundred $ but after a dozen support tickets and 5 days they wont even respond to me. Few hundred not that much but I will earned it so it pisses me off. Dont become the next victim they will steal your funds then ghost you. FUCK STRIP CHAT AND ANY OTHER AFFILIATE THIEVES
In fact you are the only one with a problem like this, I assume you do something wrong. And the way you write I assume there are reasons...

Since 2 years I have all payouts on point and no problems at all.
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 04:30 AM   #350
dzhanova
Confirmed User
 
dzhanova's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by yajolik View Post
Does anyone have contact info for stripchat? Been tyring to contact for almosta week now. Ever since they got hacked they stoped live chat support. I have made over 12 tickets and waited 6 days but no one from stripchat is responding. Are they currently hacked AGAIN or are they just trying to steal as much as they can before they fully disappear? FUCK STRIP CHAT AND ANY OTHER NUMBER SHAVERS!
hi! pls leave your contact details, we'll sort it out
__________________
Your best AM Skype: live:dzhanova
https://stripcash.com/sign-up/SC-star
dzhanova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
stripchat, pretty, thread, cam, affiliate, experience, hope, traffic, started, founded, main, models, registrations, hear, share, noticed, offering, future, experiences, stripchat/stripcash, ready, waitng, complex, options, free
Thread Tools



Advertising inquiries - marketing at gfy dot com

Contact Admin - Advertise - GFY Rules - Top

©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.