View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 08:00 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Let's hear it for XBizKristen (pics)

Sometimes you just have to take the time to say how much you enjoy a company, or a representative of said company, and I think that time is now.

As Alec can confirm, I have had dealings with Helmy Enterprises for many, many years. I remember owning his Asian link list. He had a couple others whose names I can't recall, but suffice it to say I have watched the Helmy corporation grow leaps and bounds over the years. I have also watched many reps come and go.

While, for the most part, I have never had any problems with any individual at Helmy, there is one that has stood out over the past year, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the time I have spent getting to know her, and that is XBizKristen.

That killer smile, and always being willing to help, no matter what, has forced me to come put with this well deservered praise.

Thank you Kristen for everything, and congrats Alec in getting one of the nicest and intelligent reps in the industry.

Anyone else that is an XBixKristen fan, post your favorite picture of her.

baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote