View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 12:58 AM  
Anal Hobbit
So Fucking Banned

1. Find The Grand Lux Cafe.. Its in the Venetian. If you are with a group, just order water. Its free. If other people are at the table, FREE BREAD comes to the table. It is UNLIMITED.. Cake some butter on the bread, and it is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! You could eat 2 loafs of this tasty treat and be full as if you had a very fufilling meal!!

What if you are by yourself you say? Well, get a seat. Order a coke. Why a coke? Becasue it has 180 calories per serving. And whats better its BOTTOMLESS!!! Free refills. Keep drinking em down. Its only $2.00 and you can easily drink 12.00 worth. Also this buys you time. Tell the waiter you are looking at the Menu, and need some time. And to bring you out some BREAD while you are waiting. Drink your coke and your free bread to your hearts content. When the waiter comes back, tell em "actually I should wait for my firends before I order, May I wait here" He will say yes. Then tell him can I get another coke and more bread please.. He will comply. Stay for 1 hour. Get full, and come back later that night for the night shift.

Youd be suprised how fufilling this bread with butter and Coke can be!

2. Scout out a group who is going out for a dinner, and try to blend in.. DOnt know anyone at the show or in the group?? Who cares!! Introduce yourself to ONE PERSON in that group. Talk and laugh with that person, even if talking and laughing isnt invited. The person you are talking to may think you are strange, but the rest of the group will think the guy knows you.
Work the group more. Talk to them, and then refer to the last guy you just talked to in the group in conversation. Like "ya George was just saying how much he liked that" or "Yeah, Boneprone sells me traffic, its really shitty"
anything to fit in.

Before you know it you will mole your way into a great dinner. Free I may add.

Now since you will be new at this, I suggest doing this to the smaller groups first. You have to be really skilled to do this to say a Silver Cash dinner or something, but with Practice you will be able to in Due time.

3. Go to the Booths in the convention early. Owners of many booths buy food for thier staff to munch on.Pizza, Fruit, pop, salads, you name it. Scout out the right booth.
Go talk to the rep like you have tons of traffic. Keep looking at the food. Say boy that looks good to em, and any good rep will offer or sacrifice the food for a potential good client relationship.

You could eat like a king like this during the day and mornings with #3, and then work the #2 option for dinners.. And #1 you do late at night or really anytime as a backup.

So you see, there is no need to stay away from internext.
If you work it right you can budget out the cost of food, and in my old post I posted a few days ago, you can get show passes for free as well..

Internext is a fun place, and money and cost for these items should not detour you from the show.
Anal Hobbit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote