View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 11:48 AM  
NYRangers
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleazyDream

1. What's it like to work for the prince of darkness?
Forgive me for taking some extra time on this. Busy day with getting my girlfriend her US visa, meetings, constant staff interruptions and my learning how to post here might drag this on a bit.

By prince of darkness I believe you are referring to Damian. Working for and with Damian has been a blast. As a person he is top notch. Hard to imagine the prince of darkness having a heart but this one does. Real good guy that takes care of the people around him like family. We go back many many years from the time he was a webmaster of mine promoting sites like Decadence, Webpeep and some others that I am drawing a blank on. This was back in the mid 90's and the alcohol has fogged my memory a bit.

In business the guy is sharp. Always has great ideas and wants to run with them. The only problem is that he wants to run with them yesterday. So many ideas and so little time. Of course everything isn't all blue skies, puffy clouds and rainbows. We do have occasional battles. But the beauty is they never interfere with getting the job done or are taken into our personal lives.

He is intimidating to some but many others will tell you the same, he is a good ally (is that singular for allies?) and a great friend.