View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 10:17 PM  
prostock
On probation

I would normaly not get into a thread like this but felt the need to
12 clicks you talking about all this well i can see a need to defend but at the same time you are talkig about guys like me that have new sites going up make me woder what all is going on here and then to thrash about newbies , i was here in the buissness a while back and got out so yes that makes me a new person again here and alot of new people to see , and i have saw your program and was wanting to use it , but going back and forth and not handling it threw email and just playing a post game here well that isnt cool to me and i said me only the others can think as they wish .
I would hate to think i would be with a company that wants to only worry of talking trash and not fixing the problem ether way the can get it done , and take care of and not on a boards , yes i feel he to is in the wrong that is if you say on your end all is true but for you to keep asking why you taking care of mommy well that is his mother ,
and the shit that alot of you talk about Russian , well i think it is very funy that we as a group get American CHEATERS all the time and we all knw it shit i was fucked over last week by a american broker so we not go there ether ,

and like you said about posting here it can hurt you or help you and in this case it has took a guy like me and reather you care or not i do not know and i am sure i will not know is never the less the point , and made me step back and think do i want myself to be in to this with you if the same shit happens to me and i have a problem ?
i am not taking ether sides i just think that this is a joke for hte KEY WORD FOR ALL THAT WE ALL HERE DO IS ADULT and lets all be one ,, calling names and all that other shit well kids do that , the last time i knew they did

ICQ # :158519717
prostock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote