View Single Post
Old 07-29-2002, 11:53 AM  
12clicks
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by turbo

This is where you call my Mom a thief...

You're a lying punk looking to curry favor with a thief. Bad move.
sorry turdo, wasn't talking about your mom. are you THAT stupid? Do you feel the NEED to curry favor with your mother?

Quote:
Now it seems your true colors are shinimg through... like I said earlier, you really do have to deal with a lot of cheats and it has jaded you to see anyone for real if they are. Sad, really.
again, you're mistaken. your mom is NOT a thief. she's an annoying idiot who, after having her questions asked and answered thought she would press on with more bullshit. We don't allow that.
I am a little jaded when it comes to idiots. I admit that.

Quote:
So, this is what I expected... that you'd first try to lie, then you'd use avoidance type posts once that didn't work out.
I haven't avoided anything. I've identified you as an idiot with a family history of idiocy.

Quote:
And now you are questioning her intelligence... jeesh when will you pull your head out of your ass and actually read things for what they are and not for what you think they should be?
I am NOT questioning her intelligence. I'm identifying it for what it is.

Funny how you keep running on at the mouth but can't back anything up.

Quote:

Now, you are what I call a "Class Act" Nice work 12clicks.
ouch, that hurt.