View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 06:19 PM  
Marc De
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike33
Have you ever been approached by other companies interested in buying ARS from you (serious offers)?

a.) Where do you see yourself and the adult industry 5 years from now?

b.) How did you feel when Nastydollars took the industry by storm?

c.) What's the dollar value of the largest loan you've ever taken?

d.) What are your thoughts on P2P marketing for adult sites, spam, and mobile phone marketing for adult content?

e.) I assume most of your peers know about your success. Has that ever caused any problems for you?
a.) I see ARS doing very well and myself far less involved than I am now (which is already diminished than my peak) involved in day to day operations.

b.) Nasty Dollars didn't 'take' anything, they grew just like any big program. I vew them as a big program, no more, no less They have great content and a solid payout structure. It's actually pretty easy to grow with those 2 things!

c.) $3,000,000

d.) I'm unfamiliar with all those aspects of this business. I'm quite interested in the future of Mobile though, so some investigation and market studies may be done in my organization soon. Spam = bad, always has always will. Now it = worse

e.) I don't flaunt my success and I don't belittle anyone because of my money so its not much of an issue
Marc De is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote