View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 08:02 PM  
Marc De
Confirmed User

21. What businesses do you own/run outside of adult now? Did adult fund their startup?

I own the following businesses, I'll try to follow each with a short description.

DMA Real Estate - Owns income producing property, also owns most of the locations that our restaurants are on.

DMA Food Group - A hospitality company with 6 restaurants throughout Mid Michigan.

S2 Games - Develops PC video games, first title Savage which won Indepent Game of 2004 (a VERY high honor)

iGames - owns happypuppy.com and sells millions of ad impressions per month to video game distributors

nXi - Builds composite goalie hockey masks - considered the best mask in the biz and soon to break into the catcher mask market.

22. Who do you look up to in the adult business? Down on?

I look up to anyone who runs a professional, ethical shop. Specifically I looked up to Rich & Bob Botto, and Dean Shannon (many others included but those 2 stick out).

I tend not to look down on people, however, those people that run their mouth with no regard to how unprofessional and ignorant it makes them look (REGARDLESS for the reasons of acting like such an asshole).

23. Who was your favorite affiliate? - not necessairly volume.

Dr Bill - come back dude!

24. If you could do it all over in this biz from day 1 - what would you do different?

Have more stringent requirements for content minimums and quality for sites in the ARS portfolio.

25. How many salaried employees did ARS have at it's peek?

I would guess approx. 25

Ok - I'm done for the evening... Sorry for the delay. Tomorrow I'll go through and answer specific questions and finish up question 26-30
Marc De is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote