View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 01:20 AM  
nata25
Confirmed User

Hi guys,

This is an extremely wonder, that that so much people find answers regarding our products (aWIZ)
We always do our best to stay on the leader place of the adult CMS industry - and along with a reliability and functionality of our scripts, it also means a quality of support and contacts. Let me say, that everyone who contacted us during last 3 years, got an reply maximum at 24 hours! Therefore, if you need any info regarding aWIZ, you are welcome to send us your questions!
If you need more clients opinions as to aWIZ usage - try to use search option on this one, or any other large adult boards, there are a lot of info!
Moreover, seems aWIZ is the only CMS in the industry, who pride by the huge list of clients, and display it on the site:
http://awizsoft.com/clients.html

So, contact us through website, contact me at icq 102203498, post on our Support Board, contact our clients or simple post your questions into this thread - I will be glad to help you with any info regarding aWIZ!