View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 06:29 PM  
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujah
Knock it off. I wasn't aware of them either, or I had forgotten about them and what they do. This kind of post you made is exactly the kind that pushes people away. They will see the attitude and think 'whatever, fuck you then' and never bother with it again. Unless that's the agenda, and you hate FSC.
Thats the attitude people have anyways.
Thats why this industry will never get there shit together.
Thats why this industry is always fragmented.

Anyone that steps up as an authority is quickly torn down, bigoted and hated on. Sorry its true. Look whats happening in this thread already. Nuff said.

Through my experience its always served me best to learn myself and pass my own judgements. Maybe others should do the same, but its not likely.

This is business, not a feed the baby with the silver spoon kind of stuff.

Especially in a board/public board where "My cock is HUGE today" threads overwelm important matters.

Ya want answers you goto find them, sorry thats just the way it is.
Get involved, make a difference and you would see what I mean.

Stop crucifying the messengers as history has shown time and time again...

Just like I laid out the facts you don't like it, thats fine.
But just take notice that me even sticking up for this important organization is merely sticking my neck out for fuckheads to take pop shots at.

I started this sorta discussion a number of days ago.
BadDag made a better thread (This one). Now that the subject is getting attention its a good sign but lets not forget the several threads about this subject before hand that no one gave a fuck about cuz it didnt have the title "I just shit my pants".

Get off the silverspoon and seek the important things out.
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote