View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 09:29 PM  
AdultMegaCash
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHawk
ASACP...it wont be likely that they will change there stance, i feel bad for Joan, she is clearly not in charge here. Can you say "puppet show".....this is the "selling point" of this .XXX deal, they way they have it wrapped.

I must it is a slick attempt to sell a "dead dog" but so far its been slow goin on everyone catching on, good to see posts like these start to educate everyone out there to what is going on behind closed doors with our future.

Its just stinks so bad....
I hear you man. It is really fucked up how some people keep only their best interests in mind when making a decision like this. I understand that you must look out for yourself before others, but when you're a company like ASACP you need to keep your stance in the best interest for the better part of the industry your represent. Many of us have paid a lot of money to them over the years, and for them to support .xxx for what appears to mainly be finacial reasons is just plain wrong.

People keep mentioning how we do need to police ourselves, and censor ourselves for many different reasons. If things keep coming up that will spilt up the adult industry into groups it will become a lot easier for the people against us to pick us apart. Sure we can police ourselves, but what does having a .com, .net, .jp, .co.uk or anything else have to do with it.

I've said it once and now I am saying it twice. ASACP needs to make this situation right, they need to contact the FSC and anyone else needed and take a stance that this is not what is best for anyone.

I would really also like someone to not only explain to me, but also convince me as to how having .xxx on my domains will help stop CP. If my site switches to .xxx that means Pedo's will be more scared to put CP on the net? Please explain this to me so I understand the real benefit.

Last edited by AdultMegaCash; 06-17-2005 at 09:31 PM..
AdultMegaCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote