View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 12:59 AM  
PersianKitty
Meow Media Inc.

Industry Role:
Location: In the valley of the sun, cactus, tacos, tequila, and nod
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienQ
They would be insulting if I said who I thought they were I rather not.

However, Initially I thought the foundations of PK had Lew Payne involved somewhere and you were management of Persiankitty.
I am not sure I could be totally wrong. The Palo Alto masters like Ifriends network etc. The whole group was rather secretive in the early day.
When I lost hosting (for free wasn't doing this for $$ at the time), Lew's site "Secrets of Speed Seduction" was linked on my list. When I took down my site I put a page in it's place that explained why. He contacted me about sponsorship of the site. In the first few months (December to late February), he provided hosting through ViaNet in return for a text placement below the logo at the top of the site which advertised "Secrets of Speed Seduction" as sponsor. When I finally decided to take ad placements, he became a % partner. He handles the server site of things, has created some scripts, etc. What you see on the site is all me... ad placements and changes, links and gallery reviews, etc.
PersianKitty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote