View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 10:47 PM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianKitty
14. What happened to the PK boat? Pics

The ex got the boat, a 36 foot Carver Mariner, in the settlement and I got the boat payment which was ridiculous because I was the one who helmed the dang thing. He couldn't manuever it at slow speeds. He decided to sell it in 2002. Between the price he got, the loan payoff, and the settlement of it all with me (cash in advance instead of me paying it off over the life of the loan), he saw about half of what is was worth.

Between this and your other post about your ex #2.... and all the other times we've talked about him, I have to say again that it is hard to fathom just how much of a loser he was/is.

All you can do I suppose is just hope the present owner of such a great boat is getting some good use out of it and treating it well.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote