View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 11:32 PM  
phogirl69
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_DS
I rail my wifes throat all the time.... at home .. in the car... I rail any girls throat off camera.. why not.. there stupid whores and need to be treated as such... you have morals now.. what about when your girlfriend goes and fucks your friend a few times.. you not gonna wanna pull a gangbang on her and just destroy her? where were her morals then? look what women have been doing to us men for years.. bout time we treated them the way they deserve to be treated.. look it came natural to me to degrade a stupid whores face/ass/snatch/ anything I can get my hands on... what guys don't wanna take his fustration out on some stupid hookers face... if you don't treat women like this in my book your a sissy and what I call a "white knight" someone who thinks pussy is like gold..... take me for instance.. give me 5 min's alone with paris and she will have more bruises than nick carter gave her in there whole relationship.. the hwole time I would be saying ... your only famous for being a cocksucker.. like monica lewenski

Huh? I am a girl and I am not content but a webmaster... But from my opinion I don't find ass to mouth or gagging blowjobs degrading, i know some females like it so I have no problem with it! But I find your opinion rather odd, quoting from you:

"what women have been doing to us men for years.. bout time we treated them the way they deserve to be treated.. look it came natural to me to degrade a stupid whores face/ass/snatch/"

Seems like you really hate women! What's up with men these days that think like that? Nothing wrong with rough ass to mouth sex or whatever for the sake of just enjoying it, but I don't like it when people say they do it "to get back at women"... what is that all about?
phogirl69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote