View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 08:57 PM  
chodadog
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxdesign-net
The sole goal of making girls puke on their dick is humiliation.. Some guys are turned on by sexually humiliating and abusing a girl to an extreme... I find that wrong and this is where I draw MY line... You'll draw your line where you want...

As far as consenting adults.. That remains to be seen... Are the Bumbs in Bumfight really consenting to the abuse and humiliation? Or just too troubled and desperate to say no to a dollar bill? I think thats the same thing with those "puking" girls, scat models, etc... But you are free to think otherwise..

Let me ask you this... Is there ANYTHING you wouldnt promote? (for moral reasons)
I wouldn't promote this stuff, even though i have no problem with it. Purely because i'd rather not push the envelope.

You keep saying some guys are turned on by sexually humiliating and "abusing" women. You do realise there are women that are turned when treated like this? I don't get it at all. They're as whacked in the head as the guys that are turned on by it in my opinion, but hey, they're consenting adults and whatever gets them off is fine by me.