View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 08:45 PM  
Lex Bed

:mad See inside for more details. IwantU- cheaters or not?

I'm not 100% sure so i typed "?" and not "!" in the subject - Read below.
My referral made over 200$ day with their pay per click program. He was sending them his non-converting traffic from his mgp ( 2k+ uniques per day ).
He thanked me all the day that i helped him in converting his shitty traf... And what do you think?! He asked suports something like "will you really pay me?"
They said yes if u re not cheating. "even if i will have no paid sign ups" they said that yes they will. "but my ratio will be too low. even lower than 1:10000" ( not exact his words but the meaning is 100% = what he said )
they said "hmm... When the fraud script will run, it will probably flag your account! It flag all accs have ratio lower than 1:1000. then we will analyse your traffic if it's real people not generated with proxies or hit bots we will pay you for sure". After couple mins. they added "also...i think the administration might drop the minimal payout, not sure yet..." And holly shit after some time (not more than 1 hour 30 mins) they added new rule. "They will not pay if the ratio will be lower than 1:8000"...
So if they will not pay each cent generated by my referral BEFORE their rule i think it will be cheat!
About trafic- it's non-converting (asian so they prolly can't even read in english ).
I have no icq log because my referral isn't online but he will back soon so i will post it here i swear.
I just want to obtain fucking justice. So don't say something like "it's nothing but 200$- relax man." btw maybe u will pay me?!
Webmasters comment and ask please.
And i'm waiting for someone from iwantu... somebody call 'em....

Btw Me=Russian but remember Me!=cheater

ps BYP for some misstypes- i'm sooo angry -> i will not edit somethinggGrrr

Last edited by Lex Bed; 03-24-2005 at 08:47 PM..
Lex Bed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote