View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 06:18 PM  
JFPdude
Confirmed User

Unfortunately when we do speak out we are told "you don't have a clue... your just trying to ruin this guy.... he gave me a good deal"

Well of course he gave someone a good fucking deal he's trying to scam 50 others so he needs one sticking up for him.

Q-Man, MGibson, Candyflip, the list goes on and on. Yet they will all say people like us are scammers. I haven't had to change my nick or my icq number but these idiots come back on with an ICQ number like 118642 or 2456124581254471321 which means they either just bought an ICQ number for 50 bucks or just registered a new number tonight.

It pisses me off this asshole got by because he had the police in florida call me saying I threatened him.

The asshole CALLED me twice ... but because the board was being watched and the police asked me to step aside so they can focus on the little girl again poeple end up getting scammed....

I had no choice when the police tell me they know whats going on and ask me to step aside what was I able to do.

I made alot of phone calls that day ... Davids host can verify that, I called that poor guy probably 20 times. But the host was already in for the long haul whether he liked it or not.

This shit pisses me off. Thats why I jump in these hosting threads that look unfuckingbelievable because I know someone is going to get scammed. However doing that is also ruining my reputation because people don;t see what I'm doing they just remember my name in that thread.
JFPdude is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote