View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 01:21 PM  
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
First off, I would like to thank Scott (SleazyDream for the n00bs) for finding me interesting enough to ambush . . . and now on with the show.

Quote:
1. Do you belong to or have you belonged to any biker gangs? Thoughts?
Well, that is an interesting and kind of funny story (at least to me and my friends).

Back in the day, when I was but a pup, my best friend and I would ride our bikes up and down the State of California, breaking hearts and pounding down the beers. Naturally, being the studly guys we were, we would get approached by young girls, and it seemed that the most commonly asked question (besides "is it in yet?") was "are you in a club?" Gary (my buddy) always responded that we were gentlemen bikers.

Eventually, we decided that we should form a club consisting of only the few people that we could trust with our lives. Just being our friend was not enough. You had to ride, and be willing to take it to the limit.

After much deliberation we came up with the name, The Devil's Perverts. Gary was President, Gus was Veep, and I was Sgt at Arms. There were only 5 of us, and it was really not a "sanctioned" club, but the plot soon thickened.

Gary happened to marry this chick (appeared on Hustler's cover back in the late 70's early 80's) and as she was psycho, they ended up getting divorced a few years later. In the court proceedings she mentioned that her soon-to-be-ex was the president of an outlaw biker gang. So the Devil's Perverts became a matter of court record.

A couple years later, Gus, who lives up in the mountains of Santa Cruz, was hanging out by the boardwalk on Sunday afternoon. A reporter for the local paper was going around interviewing people, and happened upon Gus.

When Gus mentioned (jokingly) that he was the vice-president for the Devil's Perverts, the reported ended up including that in his article. So, once again, we made print, and I am sure the FBI is trying to figure out who the hell those guys are.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote