View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 02:33 AM  
Triple 6
Confirmed User

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: isN'T everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLars
27. What cars do you own?

I have a bunch of fun cars. But added up they dontr ammoun to a lot of money. I have 1928 roadster that is red and done 50's style with a flathead engine in it. I have 2 willys wagons that I use as my surf mobiles 1949 and 1960, I have a boxter, a yukon denali and a volkswagon passat. Plus a couple Lambretta scooters ! 1956 and 1971

I want a lot more cars but am looking for more garage space..

I would like to get a woody town and country.

and a 1951 or so mercury or buick.

there are a few other cars that catch my eye.. Most are not over 20K

Lars!

do you have a pic of you with the Yukon? Maybe of you standing outside it?

Reason I ask is because Im looking for a pic of someone standing next to a Denali for size comparisons because we are having that truck featured in a (pc shooter) game Im developing.

if not thats cool too.

:P