View Single Post
Old 04-17-2002, 01:07 AM  
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt 26z

I was clicking around looking for gallery ideas, and in the gay section was a BLATANT underage pic/small banner (12yo maybe?) mixed with the gallery pics. Get real. How can they approve this shit?

To make matters worse, that small banner linked to what appeard to be an underage top sites list (I didn't click around, but the banners showed enough).

Where can I report the gallery owners, and the top sites owners? And where does the law stand with TGP owners promoting galleries with illegal content? I think everyone should get their ass' kicked.

Their gallery checker should be fired over this one at the very least.
I HIGHLY doubt the buffet family would post any CP, In fact I'd stake my reputation againt it, they are VERY reputable good guys.- what usually happens is a gallery maker changes the gallery page and buffet didn't know about it. if you drop the buffet family an icq or email I'm sure they will delete the gallery and ban the submitter from ever submitting to them again.

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote