View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 04:32 PM  
iBanker
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBanker
Thanks for posting. It shows class. So here are some more questions. I won't argue or disect your math, cause for the sake of the matter, we will call a spade a spade for now. You are at a $1,000 deficit right there, and you plan on making that up where? Rebills? Better have a ton of them, way more than 35%. bandwidth, hosting, galleries, marketing material, banking fees, rent, computer software and hardware, office supplies, bookkeeping, tax preperations, legal work, 2257 compliance, SALARIES, designers, postage, telephone bills, gas and electric, internet provider, marketing, trade shows, travel, programmers, must I go on? Oh yeah, ONE more, TAXES. You are saying you cover all that and MORE with some rebills.....please.

PS....all of the above you consider to be "INSIGNIFICANT". Wow, now I am even more curious. Wonder Why.

Geesh there are so many I forgot these.....Content Costs, Editing, Encoding, Productions supplies and Equipment....