View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004, 09:19 PM  
hy777
I have 6 credit cards, each buying 1 trial a day

Quote:
Originally posted by corvett
thanks

let me point out that our admin has fascinating information; with a little work you can create graphs that can plot out (during a date range) how long your customers have had a membership before they canceled, the average, defined by trial amounts/ standard membership, you can create a bell curve type report that plots all this as well and see if and how it has changed through time, you can find out each individual reason for cancellation (not satisfied with content, only wanted trial, content not as stated, if it was a bank decline, for what specific reasons; nsf, account closed, etc), and be able to break that down to the consumer detail, as well as a dozen other reports that I can not name off the top of my head?to notice any peculiarities or changes and be able to gauge what the actual effect is and to then determine how to counter it.

Your position seems to be that, ?well, its an issue that we are all having and you need to figure out what is happening and solve it??and that is respectable, but i was analyzing a clients reports yesterday afternoon, and we saw that due to some changes he had made to his sites, his average member retention went up in Nov. compared to 6 months/a year ago?his size was significant and the retention for his site had improved, so it does not appear to be a global issue with cancellations

We can look at your account Mon, if you wish, to plot out your cancellations and get it checked out
Corvett, you won me over.
I already looked at the information CCbill provides -very complete-in numerous occasions. I will take a closer look in the next few days and will contact you only if I am certain I have found factual data. Otherwise, I will be wasting your time as well as mine. And neither of us can't afford to do this. Thank you.-
hy777 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote