View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 07:43 PM  
Beerbar
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by hy777
Corvette, we discussed this over emails and one can almost agree with your point of view but when other figures are taken into account, CCbill's performance appears to be dramatically poor.

I have been with IBILL all this time and for 18 straight months I saw my rebills grow month after month -repeat, month after month, which only makes sense when you have 30/40 new sign ups a day- so after a while rebills amount for far more money than new sign ups, which keep fueling the cash flow.

After IBILL's drop out and having CCBill as my new processor ALL I SAW was a steady destruction of my rebills, week after week and ALL new and successfull efforts to increase traffic have been met with no changes in income, the only thing that matters. In other words, I have been wasting my time. I am not talking down your company but it is time to take us seriously. If webmasters are bringing good business, a justification as the one you have raised is unacceptable for the level of sales that seem to be missing (I include rebills, of course). Perhaps, this is only a bug... or a way CCbill treats rebills, I do not know. But whatever it is, you must know that rebilling is incredibly poor and this is a fact. I have an 18 month history to compare my rebills with.

Today, I see with dismay my daily rebills lower than my still low levels of sign ups... What is the answer?? Should sponsors get their own merchant accounts and relegate ccbill to a second or third alternative processor? In case you are not aware of this, this is presently being discussed. Is this what you guys want for your company? Have you already amassed such a fortune that you do not care having a less than perfect billing system?
I've had the exact same experience.
Beerbar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote