View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 06:37 PM  
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

I am back from Cleveland and I have some news

I still love visiting there- but it's just miserable seeing parents and dealing with Jewish guilt-

On the positive side-

KB has been retained by Hollywoodpop.com
the Biggest event planning company in the east coast to handle all of ther marketing on the west coast-

If you know an individual or company looking to throw a gala for a Christmas- or company party/ AVN Internext party/ AVN EXPO etc....

I am the man to call....

This is not to be confused with competing with my brother, his Players Ball is on as well and will be a BLAST this year-

I am looking for mainstream companies and ADULT companies that want to throw the unbelievable or unthinkable party.

If you have the money, we have the vision.

Clients include- Sony Music, Diana Ross, Usher, R Kelly, Universal Studios, Kathie Lee Gifford, ABC TV and Burger King to name a few of their clients-

Don't let intenet webmasters and film producsrs take your hard earned sponsor dollars and throw it in their pockets- Let a real EVENT planning company handle your next major company event-

email [email protected] for more information on pricing and availability.

Also Mensniche.com V 2.0 is here check it out
http://www.mensniche.com

This program is the best converting program I have seen since Busty- Amateurs.com

Last edited by TheGoldenChild; 09-22-2004 at 06:38 PM..
TheGoldenChild is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote