View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 06:42 AM  
Dead13
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by PiksalDesign
FACT: You can play that shit as loud as you want untill 10-11 pm and the cops cant do fuck all because noise laws arent in effect until that time. (differes by city/state look it up)

The only way you'll have to turn it down is if the landlord says so.

I worked with Bill and Tylo from AEOLN a while back and the (hot) chick next door would always complain about the music. The cops came over once or twice. They said nothing, and the landlord told the neighbor to either shutup, or get a house. So, we had good times.
Actually there are different laws that govern noise in Apartment complexes, or any stacked dwelling. Any noise that disturbs the residents regardless of time of day or night is illegal.

We just had our neighbor evicted because he wouldn't turn down his fucking bass and he kept yelling at the landlord that he wasn't doing anything wrong because he never played music at night. My landlord got the cops over in the middle of the day and that asshole was hauled off in cuffs and he was evicted the next day.

I think they were going to issue him a noise ticket but he mouthed off the them or something, he was some rich spoiled kid whos mommy and daddy were paying for his apartment for his last year of highschool.

Granted we had to call our landlord a 100 times in a two week period, but we finally got the asshat evicted.

Everytime we called to complain he would complain that he didn't have his music up loud at all, so my advice to you, TURN IT THE FUCK DOWN! What may not be loud to you could be rattling pictures off the walls nextdoor.
Dead13 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote