View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004, 08:28 AM  
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
I've worked with hundreds of models over the years. I recruited them, managed them, photographed them, referred work to them...... AND before that I worked in the health care profession for nearly 15 years. I worked with hundreds of nurses during that time, and I can honestly say that the % of women in BOTH professions is high for abuse, both in childhood and adult lives.

There is plenty of abuse going on out there all the time. Men get abused, women, children, and it doesn't matter what job they hold. Weather it's a movie star or famous singer, a doctor or lawyer, cop, carpenter, model, used car salesperson or someone working in adult.... there is abuse.

Btw, if i ever addressed the health care community with this issue I believe the chances of me calling them 'fuckers' are quite minimal.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote