View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004, 06:51 AM  
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Quote:
Originally posted by JayJay
did I hit a nerve?
I've worked with 100 times more girls in this Industy then you have changed those dirty fucking shit stained pants of yours,

When you worked with the Girls "on the front line" for as long as I have you get to hear their stories, some can be extremely upsetting.

So next time you think you can speak for the "entire industry" make sure you Take that fucking Mask off first and come out the closet
Your a Fag get over it,

MaskedFag
Looks like it was me who hit the nerve. Since you seem to be making all these assumptions about me. Particularly amusing that you think I've never worked with models before. You obviously have no clue.

As for speaking for the entire industry, you were the one who called everyone in the industry "fuckers" and implied that no one cared. Seems that you have double standards

I'm glad you have such wonderful interpersonal skills... you respond to posts by calling me "maskedfag." That makes you very special.

Special in a short bus kinda way.

You should just quit while you're ahead, you made yourself look like enough of an ass with your first post, you're not helping matters by trying to convince people even more.
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote