View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 03:31 PM  
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kre8t0r
Holy Unreal Shit Batman!
Ok remind me not to ask anyone what they think of a concept or new idea people are trying....

Sorry to say but I never imagined Shemp going off like that.. After all the tgp chats you attended at another site that I was the host of the last thing I thought I would ever see is a slam on someone just for asking a simple question that had nothing to do with your site or his listing there or lack there of.... You were always open to discuss new ideas.. WTF happened?? Tell me there is some history I don't know about and it wasn't just this thread.

Maybe it's just me but I thought the reason we have these boards was to do business and LEARN by talking about different ideas.... My Bad!

And NO I'm not backing up shermsshack, don't even know the guy.. Just in a state of shock that a thread about a real subject in this biz and not a damn "would you hit it" thread ends up in a PUBLIC APOLOGY.... That's just sad..

I know flame on now.... I'll get out my firesuit.
im not going to flame you at all.
sherm was just saying how good he was doing with the thumb TGPs, so i didnt want him to waste his time submitting to me. i mean why work for 50% of what you could get elsewhere.

this reminds me a lot of the guys that were singing the praises of TGP2 a couple of years ago, all the while continuing to send galleries using their Shemp Preferred submit account. I loved how they would try to sneak in a TGP2 recip on the galleries they submitted to me. I gave them the gaspipe too, although not publicly.
the Shemp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote