View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 07:43 AM  
mhende6600
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Marc De
madthumbs - I would get the M6 but I have 2 children and having a fast sedan is better for me (and my wife loves the M5).

chaz - I love Michigan The seasons are beautiful here and I like snow. I also have a home in Las Vegas where we spend 7-10 days / mo.

nifield - I added you to ICQ, sorry about that

the indigo - the amount of money I spend on cars compared to my income is actually a small fraction. I'm not out of line, though many have suggested I go to AA (automobile anonymous).

verisexy - my boys will have to work and EARN their right to get nice things. I didn't grow up rich, I grew up lower middle class. I had to start working at 15 if I wanted anything. (so no inheritence to those of you that suggested). One thing I always think about is how I will teach my children that we are NOT the norm and just because we have what we do we are NOT better than everyone else.

For those of you that are wondering and for some solid motivation, I started in this biz like most everyone of you. I had a couple hundred bucks, a free site, and a lot of drive. If you are dedicated enough and work smart / hard enough you can achieve whatever goal you set. Its like climbing the rungs of a very tall ladder, the ladder (end goal) may be tall but if you focus on reaching for each rung (smaller more achievable goals) than eventually you'll reach the top.

I've earned 80-85% of my money in this market for those who asked

Didn't you invent shaving back in 97'
mhende6600 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote